OKAY IF THE FUCKING EL PASO SHOOTER WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST WHY WAS HIS DAD A JEWISH PSYCHIATRIST WHO WORKED ON DRUG...

OKAY IF THE FUCKING EL PASO SHOOTER WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST WHY WAS HIS DAD A JEWISH PSYCHIATRIST WHO WORKED ON DRUG INDUCED MIND CONTROL RESEARCH AT A SHUTDOWN PSYCHIATRY RESEARCH CLINIC FOR THE CIA AND WHY THE FUCK IS HIS MOM LATINO.

SO WHY IS THIS LATINO/JEWISH "WHITE SUPREMACIST" COMING OUT AND SHOOTING AT HIS OWN PEOPLE *LATINOS*, AND WHY WAS HIS FATHER'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNET. AND WHY WAS ALL HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ALTERED THE DAY OF THE SHOOTING TO FUCKING SAY HES A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHEN PREVIOUSLY HE REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS A DEMOCRAT.

ALSO, WHY DID HIS FATHER HAVE TIES TO THE BRAZILIAN HEALER JOHN OF GOD WHO LEAD A PEDOPHILIA RING?

YO HOLD THE FUCK UP. I DON'T THROW THE TERM FALSE FLAG AROUND LOOSELY. BUT COME THE FUCK ON. THIS DUDE WAS MKULTRA AS FUCK.

AND HE WASN'T EVEN WHITE.

TRUMP AND THE ENTIRE FUCKING ALT-RIGHT IS A FRONT FOR A ZIONIST PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION MEANT TO TEAR OUR COUNTRY APART. HE WASN'T PUT INTO OFFICE BY RUSSIA, HE WAS PUT THERE BY ISRAEL. THE ENTIRE SHADOW GOVERNMENT IS RUN BY ZIONIST INTERESTS. THIS WHOLE THING IS MEANT TO TURN US AGAINST EACH OTHER AND LABEL WHITE PEOPLE A THREAT WHEN IN REALITY THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES BEHIND THESE SHOOTINGS ARE THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHICH HAVE BEEN CO-OPTED BY BAD ACTORS

Attached: enough.jpg (316x202, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/okzoe
streamable.com/zxf82
streamable.com/5uygf
streamable.com/t4mh0
i.imgur.com/D8t2IDG.jpg
i.imgur.com/XNfz6mK.png
globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/03/26/1767288/0/en/D-Wave-Expands-Leap-Quantum-Cloud-Service-and-Application-Environment-to-Europe-and-Japan.html?print=1
vice.com/en_us/article/9kx4z8/revealed-this-is-palantirs-top-secret-user-manual-for-cops
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-04/california-ready-ban-trump-2020-election
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-03/california-scrubs-controversial-kamala-harris-era-arrest-reports
archived.moe/r9k/thread/53713766/
youtube.com/watch?v=ObptEIuLOZI
archive.fo/yLB9q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we back up any of this with some sources? And before you tell me to scroll the archives of fucking Jow Forums here, you should have those claims already validated. At least give me a source for one of them.

Most of those he killed were white. White nationalists get blamed for a half beaner jew killing whites. Only in Clown world.

Intresting. Let's hear some sort of evidence. Bump.

He had his pronouns on his twitter. Hes one of (((them)))

then howcome you incels arnt doing anything about it. well. I guess. op is.

>have sex

jew bot

oops, too late....you already went all caps.....

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

i wanna have sex with you

Because he got caught fucking his sister. He confessed the whole thing to POL several times, however nobody listened. The final time, the day before the attack, his post was edited.

We actually figured it out just this morning, and the thread was deleted shortly after. First, look at pic related. His confession on the right, the edited post on the left. The archive of his post is also edited. Weird eh?

The National Reconaissance Office runs a quantum D wave computer, which they already admit to. They use it to change Jow Forums posts in real time, even on multiple websites for instance archived posts. This should really bother you.

Sauce is here:
like i said they deleted the thread. only the few dozen of us were in there, I spent the whole day telling others but this is how they will blame us for all the false flags. again sauce above.

Attached: SENTIENT d wave ran by national reconassance office.png (1756x361, 415K)

If the shooter has ss tattoos n blonde hair blue eyes and hates jewish bolshivism hes a white supremacist ..dont show me some big nosed brunette faggots with pasty skin n tell me theyre racist ...

sources:
streamable.com/okzoe
streamable.com/zxf82
streamable.com/5uygf
streamable.com/t4mh0

i.imgur.com/D8t2IDG.jpg

i.imgur.com/XNfz6mK.png

holy fuck you're so full of shit it hurts, the thread is saved on different archive sites and they don't take in those "edits" you speak of

Attached: nigger.png (927x363, 148K)

follow-up

globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/03/26/1767288/0/en/D-Wave-Expands-Leap-Quantum-Cloud-Service-and-Application-Environment-to-Europe-and-Japan.html?print=1

>Seems like the California State Police have a pretty beefed up AI arsenal.
>vice.com/en_us/article/9kx4z8/revealed-this-is-palantirs-top-secret-user-manual-for-cops
>Interesting that they just banned Trump from the 2020 presidential ballot.
>zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-04/california-ready-ban-trump-2020-election
>They then proceed to wage interstate warfare against a red state via their silicon valley friends, while covering their own cronies.
>zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-03/california-scrubs-controversial-kamala-harris-era-arrest-reports

Attached: AS&TisAT&T GEDisGE.jpg (973x615, 78K)

Yet you dont post links. I have all the material to prove that project sentient is up and operational, because it was already declassified and those links are in the thread I linked to.

You're just talking shit, like a shill. Never based in agency. Dead giveaway.

Attached: Changing other sites.png (1586x1596, 246K)

>comparing archives to a shit site where absolutely anyone can edit whatever they want
archived.moe/r9k/thread/53713766/
you're also going to say that all the replies where magically edited to fit the edited OP? I know people on r9k are borderline retarded but they'd notice something like that

>I know people on r9k are borderline retarded but they'd notice something like that
exactly, which is where the screenshots in the linked thread came from. that's what they were talking about, how fucked all this is. It took a while to figure out.

or it was just some tranny shill that faked those to try to do to 4chin exactly what's happening to 8 with cloudflare booting them
if the journos had gotten hold of those screens first instead of the stuff from 8 the roles would probably be reversed right now

Bumping for evidence

And why does the arrested shooter appear to be a completely different guy?

How many shooters were there, according to the police the shooting was at the Walmart and the mall but the mall and the Walmart are separated by the street and a giant parking lot. He would've had to walk across that giant gap with his gun after taking the time to massacre the building he started in. If there was just one shooter, how did he do all this before the cops got there and with absolutely no one on the outside noticing this was going on?

see

>1 post by this ID

Why are you always a shill when you are on the right track?

Sometimes I think they are making all these dots just visible enough to fuck with us. Letting everyone know they did it, but there is nothing we can do.

Q asked us to be ready. Stack food and water for your neighborhoods.

the john of god link was everywhere for a bit OP should be able to deliver, as for the other shit his name is fucking cruzios he looks bean as fuck even moreso than the broward county patsy from the florida op

This. While I wouldn't put it past the glowniggers, I'm not about to buy into some conspiracy theory without solid proof either.

Attached: 20190804_223950.jpg (351x351, 63K)

Let's follow this more. El Paso shooter was a half-jew/half-spic. So let's look a little more, shall we? Was he even a white supremacist? According to his manifesto, no.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190804-112255_Chrome.jpg (966x182, 108K)

Xi chong jew ching chang ching kwa kike chong xi. Kwa ching jew chong. Xi chong wa kike kwaching chong. Chang ching chong kike. Chang chong jew. Ching jee yid chong jew. Ching jew chang kike yid.

Attached: UglyGirl.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Next, if he is Jew/Spic, how white is he? Prominent people with the name are German and Brazilian, that fits the Jew/Spic, but wait didn't the Nazi's flee to Brazil? Sure did, AshkeNAZI!

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-120131_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 548K)

Serious question.

Why did the Dayton shooter specifically target his sister? She wasn't where the other bodies were located, she was in her car with with another "companion", who was wounded but not killed. Why would he specifically target her?

Attached: 165484621235.gif (424x240, 1.38M)

Family rank so low? Why would there be only 622 people in the WORLD with that name? That's unheard of! Unless it's a fake name for a relatively new family....

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-120001_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 420K)

b/c you're an idiot who actually believes Jow Forums memes

Look at that family motto! Known for writing, like a manifesto? This reeks of a false flag.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-115026_Chrome.jpg (810x7233, 1.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ObptEIuLOZI

Why is the guy in this interview so abnormally calm? Why is he smirking? He said the gun the shooter was using was an "assault rifle AK-47", but he said he noticed this while the shooter was aiming the gun at him. Kind of a weird detail to pick out when you're about to be brutally murdered, huh? He also says he heard a "60 round burst of fire" was the shooter's gun full auto? Why the fuck is everything glowing when I turn my lights off?

because el paso niggers are literally the lowest tier nigger there is, they don't even have a tribal community with some form of intra-city system, they're completely outnumbered by mexicans so they're reduced to packs that roam the northeast side of town and shit it up for everyone. the few interactions you get with blacks anywhere else in the city are 90% whitewashed army types. the rest only leave the northeast to break into houses and steal cars. fuck el paso

Up until now I've always thought Jow Forums's claims of false flags were bullshit, but now I'm not so sure. Literally nothing about this shooting adds up. How was the shooting at the mall and the walmart when they're not even connected? What kind of gun was the shooter using? Was there only one shooter? Why was he a white supremacist yet his father was some sort of Jewish new age healer?

I get that he's a nigger and all, but is there any chance that he's also a crisis actor?

I agree with everything you said. Its a hard truth to admit to myself because I got duped into voting Trump

Shut fuck up faggot.

Attached: 1uj4n8.jpg (500x748, 95K)

>Duped into voting for Trump
And what was the alternative?

no, he's probably extremely high on hash dabs, and just saw the opportunity to get on tv and talked to the reporter and wasn't involved in any way whatsoever.

Not voting

Bump

again even if youre right, it's the computer i linked to that is doing this, not a tranny shill. The National Reconnaissance Office is running a quantum computer that does all this.

Attached: party change a_posteriori.jpg (793x671, 67K)

>INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHICH HAVE BEEN CO-OPTED BY BAD ACTORS

They never worked for the tax payer, the last thing free people would ever support is secret organizations that work in the shadows, they were set up by traitors and they still serve globalist treasonous superb national interests.

archive.fo/yLB9q
Archived article of black man caught by fbi and atf day before mass shooting in same state. Same gun.

Attached: 1564968275434.jpg (1072x909, 294K)

>superb national
Super national, nothing superb about these inbred child molesting communist murderers.