OH NO NO NO NO NO NONO

Attached: connor betts.png (1201x870, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/hartfordcourant/obituary.aspx?n=connor-d-betts&pid=169819779&referrer=0&preview=True
archive.is/JcaMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1555899941380.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

>grow up playing vidya with a group of Europeans
>about two years ago two members of said group start leaning heavily to the left
>one of them going full retard with Antifa avatar, spouting commie propaganda constantly, etc
>chat used to be filled with funny shit
>had long discussions about music with the commie dude
>now the two leftybois are just spamming god awful lefty memes ("le 40% cops", orange man bad, etc.)
>El Paso shooting happens
>they start frothing at their mouths
>"LOOK! A RACIST WHITE SHOOTER WITH ALT-RIGHT TIES WHODATHUNK"
>chat is spammed more for the rest of the day
>Ohio shooter happens
>"hmm he was shot dead, must be a black person otherwise they would have arrested him peacefully lol"
>turns out it's a white commie fuck
>literal crickets

Fuck you, politics. I miss my friends.

Attached: 36dd72153fc97a4f1bf277c2ec735912.jpg (582x349, 27K)

>scandinavian
>liberal

nothing to see here

looks like Kamala Harris or Biden is trying to sabotage Warren
this is literally what Hillary did to Bernie, as reported by Project Veritas.

Yeah, they'll put this type of story out now to cool the media attention so nobody looks and finds out about the REAL story. The fact that the name and face they used for the story is someone who died in 2014

Attached: connor d betts.jpg (2008x1039, 461K)

big if true

tineye also confirms the picture wasn't added recently.

Attached: Untitled.png (1324x679, 184K)

Serious question.

Why did Betts target his sister specifically? Sister wasn't found with the other bodies, but actually in her car with another victim (survivor).

Attached: 654513843232.gif (340x205, 1.85M)

>not providing the link to the obituary
legacy.com/obituaries/hartfordcourant/obituary.aspx?n=connor-d-betts&pid=169819779&referrer=0&preview=True

Sounds like a missed opportunity on your part.

he looks gender confused

It's always the same commonalities. Always mentally disturbed somehow. Always on prescription psychiatric medication. Always a history of "therapy".

All these mass shooters were programmed by CIA/Post-MKULTRA operations to carry out these actions.

Think about it.

Columbine... Same medications, same therapy, same overwhelming feeling of "I have to do this". Then post 9/11 a 1000% increase in incidents of mass shootings?

That ladies and gentlemen is no coincidence.

Attached: 1498500192394.png (526x436, 137K)

bump

so the one with blue eyes is a leftist and the one with brown shit eyes is a white supremacist?

What opportunity?

are they supposed to be the same person? why do they keep doing this?

>Hate Drumpf so bad that you chimp out
>Kill race mixing sister
>Kill a bunch of nigs
>Kill yourself
>Not even half the high score of the Nazi the day earlier.
>Still likely killed more PoC than him.

I don't approve of the El Paso idiot, but this is basically a virgin Chad meme writing itself.

fake and gay

Gaming is for degenerates.

Here's your antifa mass shooting, bro

Show flag

Attached: 1564964163255.png (1000x400, 38K)

glowniggers unifying the country with both a leftist and correctist shooter on the same day?

oh no no no

Attached: 1561439680870.png (1000x1000, 418K)

wonder if this thread will get the ole' 404

Attached: 0117.png (389x389, 77K)

Better question, why did he drive to the scene of the massacre, in full on commando gear and loaded weapons, with his sister and that other guy who he then shot at once he got out.

This will get literally no news coverage.

CNN Breaking News: Racist WHITE Trump supporter shoots up Dayton, Ohio

I've noticed Texas shooting is getting more attention, regardless it being bigger.

/v/ is slightly better

Because they're blaming Trump for it. That's why it's getting more coverage. A bunch of Mexicans were shot.

archive.is/JcaMI

The twitter account is a completely different person, they don't even look similar you retards

>Fuck you, politics. I miss my friends.
You should have played a more active role. You allowed this to happen.

.08 schekles have been deposit in your account

>I miss my friends.
Tell them I said that nigger lovers get the rope too.

Look at the pictures stupid, they're literally not even close.

The reason why the walamart shooting happened was because of politics. This Ohio shooting has nothing to do with politics. The guy attacked and killed his sister and then random people of all races.

Any logic went out the fucking window with these cunts. Every time I brought up something or someone deemed a "Nazi" by their echo chamber friends, they would just gang up on me and stonewall like a typical lefty fuck usually would. I gave up fairly quick even trying as I have better things to do.

are you dumb? they have the same tattoo and the account was suspended for a reason