MASS SHOOTERS 2019

Here's the face of every mass shooter in 2019 in the USA. Diversity is our strength.

Attached: massshooters.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvLlWh-guck
twitter.com/VoiceofIgnatius/status/1158249046106157056
pastebin.com/cDNdbMf3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need more asians in this country.

What happens when you include black gun violence

Who's the boomer on the bottom row 4th from the left?

Bump.

>13%
>over 50%

Whites spend more time honing their shootings proficiency. Whites are supreme.

Any group seem overrepresented?

Homicides killing multiple people aren't mass shootings clown the reason it gets media coverage is because the shooter solely wanted to kill people which is a extra layer of disgusting and what would you know? White people are the king of that!

Who is the thot

MASS INCARCERATION OF BLACKS IS INJUSTICE

If I were gonna get shot in America, I'd want it to be by this guy, he's got his murderer photo game on point

Attached: 1564989813287 (2).jpg (396x604, 62K)

Now strike out Chicago

Would be a comfy death

user, for the sixth gorillionth time; black on black gang executions are not mass shootings. Also
>0 whites
Can we address how is it always a heeb looking jew larping as a white? and when it is an actual "white" person it never mentions the jews or "have no problem with them".

Literally look at the OP pic

Where the fuck is Brenton Tarrant?

Hey fellow whites, look at those black faces and realize there are 40 million just like them in the USA. You Euros have no idea how good you have it.

In New Zealand

When blacks shoot up 4 or more it doesn't count? Nice try Shapiro.

You are full of shit you know you are and you will regret your choices in life concerning dilation and letting the crust buildup.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 12.35.18 AM.png (458x642, 255K)

I would kill you and not think twice because you are not human

Attached: 1561585403112.jpg (600x800, 99K)

I mean it's black on black, that is BAU in every black community user.
>Avoids mentioning the kikes larping as whites
Nice try Shapiro.

>is because the shooter solely wanted to kill people which is a extra layer of disgusting
>shooter solely wanted to kill people
>shooter
i see.

wonder what they did to set him off?

>democrats literally dont count black deaths because they are black
How can a black person still support leftists and democrats?
they literally do not give a fuck if you die.

Are drive-by shootings and other hood tricks considered as mass shooting in the US? And if not, then why?

>Jumps out of nowhere
>Bad optics
Reminder these are antifa and tranny assholes trying to make us look like psychopatic assholes, and if this poster is being serious then fuck him for being such a mentally ill asshole. Report these assholes to the FBI so they can tell how Jow Forums is a board of dicks, but not 100% assholes.

This isn't a graphic I made but needs to be downloaded and put on social media. This is just the truth nothing more. Very accurate to this point.

liberals don't consider blacks human.

The graphic says any single shooting that has 4 or more victims.

>then why?
Gang violence is a different category user, because even if it sounds cold, they seem to have a "justification". While in actual mass shootings there is always a mentally illness or a political motive. For the same reason street gangs are not considered terrorists, the government actually wants them to kill each other to push a narrative.

If you shoot 4+ that's a mass shooting. This graphic doesn't discriminate.

They are counted in the statistics when they want to pad the stats to make America look very violent.

They are not counted as domestic terrorism though because libtards always justify black crime and violence and try to portray it as inner city gang members only target other gang members and never that they target Whites or other innocent blacks in the neighborhood or never extort or rob people.

Awful lot of porch monkeys in this pic...

Attached: 1564876001223.jpg (480x480, 15K)

If you die by a racists bullet it's different than a gangbangers. -Some nigger user 2019

supremely sad... yes, they are

As I know all those "white mass shooters" rarely kill niggers, they usually shoot randoms who aren't black. Except for maybe that guy who shot black church. Maybe I don't know something cause I don't really care, but what I can't get is why leftist always bring racism even if white shot whites.

Whites killing blacks is extremely rare in America despite what the media says. They fake it more than it actually happens, Jussie Smollet, Jazmine Barnes for example.

I'm not trying to make you look like psychopaths your violent actions against minorities already show you are. And I don't know why a Costa Rican would go to this Nazi cesspool especially after they tried to eliminate poor Latinxs remember, these clowns can't even agree on if Italians are white if they were to get their Nazi regime they would put you uncle toms to death.

Until you have solid proof of them being Jewish don't call them that. Jews in the US have been bastardized and mixed in with other whites so they're barely genetically Jewish anymore but that's a part of them that they feel is special so that's why you see them identify as Jewish.

look what he's surrounded by in the photo.

Good infographic
Was thinking of digging all this information up myself but I was too lazy. Thank you to whoever found the time to do this.

Also, I can't get why are they always bringing that NZ guy, but ignore africa where shit like this happens literally on a daily basis. It's like a regular thing to slaughter the whole village and nobody cares.
Why are blacks so blind to realize that democrats don't give a single fuck about them?

I'll do the honor of providing an ADVANCED BREAKDOWN of OP's image:
>blacks: 68
>spics: 13
>(arguable) whites: 19
>actual whites: 10
>mutts (so-called "white" but is 25%+ other): 9
>east asian: 1
>total: 98
now the important part, adjusting per capita, where "actual whites" represent 1x.
>actual whites: 1x
>arguable whites: 1.9x
>blacks: 27.2x per capita
thats all i can figure out right now

I want a link to each one of their stories/news articles.

pic related

Attached: every time lmao.jpg (927x600, 278K)

so by your logic the other shooters who killed all those people didn't do it because they wanted to kill all those people. really checks out.

Tbey dindu nuffin they was good uwhite bois its all cia mossad psyop fault

>Are drive-by shootings and other hood tricks considered as mass shooting in the US? And if not, then why?
Libtards can't explain. There is no difference. If you go out and shoot 5+ people it's a mass shooting. "Why" doesn't matter.

>2 girls on the list
>they're fuckable
you'd think we'd have heard about them, thats quite rare

youtube.com/watch?v=EvLlWh-guck

>0 white

A lot of these people look white and some are actually white user you cannot possibly expect to redpill anyone by saying 0 are white. Also you need sources for everything, without it that pic is useless even if it is true.

Also do one for years 2010 to 2019

Ahhh so if you only kill a bunch of niggers then its not a mass shooting. Finally I understand. We can go out and kill all the niggers we want, don't worry guys it's not a mass shooting since they aren't human. Thanks Liberals.

Imagine the precautions that would be set in place if these shooters were all women.
They'd but them all in camps.

Sauce btw

twitter.com/VoiceofIgnatius/status/1158249046106157056

If a shooter didn't have "hate" in his heart when he killed all those people then it's not a mass shooting, bigot. And only white people can have hate!

If a white says bad words to a black they are worse then Ted Bundy. Legitimately how they think. Clownworld.

Read it again, you stupid faggot. The claim is that none of the unsolved mass-shootings had a white suspect.

I don't see Virginia Beach in there
13 killed by pic related. #2 for year

Attached: promo383697750.jpg (1200x677, 58K)

Never said 0 of them were white you niggerlover. It's you jews that pretend they are 100% white. The infographic just presented them factually.

He's on there

Nevermind, I am retarded

I actually think I know why....
When gang shootings happen we care less as all the victims are criminals themselves, it's more akin to old westerns. The reason why white shooters get extra attention is because they shoot civilians.

>And I don't know why a Costa Rican would go to this Nazi cesspool
Lurk some more, this board discusses general politics in a politically incorrect way, now stop making a "mexican" stereotype of me you racist asshole. As a matter of fact I like anarcho-libertarianism and learned here how Hitler was an asshole but for different reasons that the ones given by the "official version". Republicans and Democrats are controlled opposition assholes working for the same masters, and I like to red pill people about how the racewar is a retarded divide and conquer strategy by a certain group of secret elites that are usually from the same (((ethnicity))). There you go, I gave you some basic gestalt.

It's the jew narrative. They want to make whites to be evil and blacks to be noble savages.

You poles may not get the non-stop propaganda we get here in the US.

I still can't believe it but the joker was right all along.

Attached: honk.png (512x512, 112K)

You should highlight him somehow as #2. Maybe put the number of ppl killed in lower right of each image. Go from green to red for numbers 4 starts green...get more and more to red for top. Sort of like DefCon colors.

anybody got the shooters manifesto?

I think the guy that put this together just did it by date. twitter.com/VoiceofIgnatius/status/1158249046106157056

Complain to him on Twitter

El Paso shooter? pastebin.com/cDNdbMf3

Now do one of mass shooters in the colloquial sense

Wtf is this real

100% factual

Because black people kill other blacks 97% of the time for retaliatory reasons like for stolen drugs or hoes that's a homicide this stuff would effect you if you were black not because of your race but because most off this hood shit happens in black neighborhoods but, it's not gonna affect the random non-black person who doesn't live in a ghetto so they shouldn't worry about it. However, The thing that's actually scary is a person that wants to kill people because he enjoys it or a person that's killing specific types of people because he despises them that is demented and freighting for the average person or targeted people from that race as they have a much higher chance of dying from this as this could happen anywhere and not just in hoods. This is the reason why media outlets are bringing so much attention to it.

This is BS. There is only 18 incidents where 4+ people died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

thank u friend

This is about semantics user, I actually got corrected here: with facts and logic, no need to resort into retarded fallacies by assuming I'm some "nigger lover" or whatever. I like getting into the facts and I gladly accept when I'm wrong.

Just say what you want to say. They don't count because they hurt your narrative.

Colloquial sense you mean the jewish sense? No this doesn't discriminate by race just by number.

Oh okay so lefties and the media is just racist. Got it.

Fair enough I posted both responses

one white dude shots up walmart
what about all the niggers that see that as their primary job?
drive-by shootings, robbery, club shootings
is that ok because they are niggers?

4+ people shot, retard. Not killed. Go tell someone that got a bullet in their spine that they aren't a victim.

fucking incomprehensibly evil leftist pukes, i will not leave this Earth without first violently flaying motherfuckers like you. I swear it.

Reminder that Jow Forums intelligence agency is the best in the world.

Attached: 1561325004482.png (441x358, 203K)

The goalposts just keep moving

But seriously please explain to me why gangbang mass shootings are not in the same category as "terrorism"? black gangs are terrorist organizations at this point, they kill more people in average per year than fucking ISIS.
This. This asshole just made a mexican stereotype of me, for then insinuating he is into my info by mentioning italians, this asshole glows...but I'm ready for any "backdoor tapping" into my laptop anyways.

Why not take it even further. 4+ people affected by a gunshot. That can include being spooked

Because that would be racist, and only white people are racist so those killings don't count because of social pressures or some shit.

I understand that, but I think everybody else doesn't.

False statement anyway.

Because black gang members never miss shots and hit innocents.

Because they never extort or rob or kill innocent people.

Because people who live in black neighborhoods don't matter.

Those are basically all the insane things your theory suggests.

Also one could argue that almost all of the White mass shooters listed are justified if you are willing to justify doing a drive by on someone because they are a rival drug dealer.

That's not a mug shot. He's slightly side profile right

If you want to make up your own arbitrary methodology, go ahead. This one is stated, 4 or more shot or killed.

CNN claiming a performing arts graduate lost 2 cousins in the shooting.

Low tier bait, but motive doesn't change the crime

Because leftist and Democrats run those cities and have excused black crime and violence for decades and conservatives are too afraid to call it terrorism because they think they will be labeled as a racist.

Also a lot of racists just view blacks as being dumb so they don't care or see it as a good thing or think that black gangs have zero influence or organization in the community to even warrant being seen as terrorists or political in motive.

In reality when you think about it when you have a criminal organization who uses violence, intimidation, extortion to control a neighborhood, scare off police, scare off snitches, scares off the civilians from stopping them, recruits, shoots and kills their enemies and kills random innocent people in the cross fire how are they not terrorists?

OP, do you have the citations? Good work btw.

what did the guy with the mustache in the 2nd row do?

If you take every major public mass killing, (meaning all the hyped media sensationalism events that actually got coverage) over the last 20 years you have 362 deaths. That's 20 years. 2 decades. That's 18 deaths on average per year from Big mass shootings. 50 people die from lightning strikes a year in the US. They are using 18 deaths a year in a country of 327 Million as the platform to take semi-automatic rifles from millions of owners. This is how powerful media narrative is.

jamal has noble intentions because he'll buy an ipod with the $ he takes from their lifeless bodies guise