What can be done about the man child epidemic Jow Forums?

What can be done about the man child epidemic Jow Forums?

Attached: 1564925598943.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Onions patrolled

Based Doggo.

Attached: 1562479441333.jpg (315x330, 21K)

Why play video games when you can mow a yard?

You know the answer.

Attached: 1552222716518.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

tactical assault cats

That's a pet rabbit you retard

We need to abolish urbanite lifestyle where unproductive hedonism is only possible distraction for majoroty of workers.

My favorite video ever. Faggot gets btfo by cat.

>american education

Looks like the cat did it for you.

It's not something that can be changed without a radical change in the social and economic structure. Civilizations feminize their men before collapsing, because the civilization as a group of people fails to recognize the necessity of strong men.

good thread. bump. I liked it yesterday Ill like it today.

They will die out when they get married and end up childless with 20 animals.

In my 24 years of existence, not once did I ever have a male role model. I still don't know what it means to be a "man".

Attached: 1538334424861.gif (500x355, 156K)

The cat senses weakness.

Well clearly the felines have it under control.

Plus, this is hardly an epidemic specific to men. I'd say more women generally act this way, just not over a video game present.

Internet exists. Lots of people to choose from. Decide who you want to be. Read the bible. Religion is there for a reason. Vice and virtues exist.

this is why cats will always be apex pets

> I still don't know what it means to be a "man".
injecting lots of testosterone and working out all day

A group of based black engineers and scientists crashing down their doors in the middle of the night.

Attached: 1508939129422.png (357x326, 261K)

buy that cat a pine of milk

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM

This contains everything you need to know.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Keep your word, don't cheat people, stand firm in your opinions but be open to new information, have morals, have integrity, be willing to take control when necessary, be humble and be self-reliant as much as possible.
Be the tree that stands firm, not the leaf that blows in the wind.

Buy a motorbike
Tell employers to get fucked at the slightest sign they're flexing on you
Get money
Brush you teeth 2x a day

>buy a motorbike and do wheelies on the highway*
fixed

encourage them to turn into trannies
unironically, 4greatgenepool

Attached: cat owners.png (558x614, 99K)

>own a cat
>independent animal that don't need no man and doesn't kill itself if left alone for 3 hours

>own a dog
>be a literal bitch cleaning up da poo poo whenever you go outside

LEMAO

There needs to be better vidya games for lower prices.
Also ending the kikery of useless DLC or DLC that are also really game patches.

Attached: NEET Pledge.png (663x715, 192K)

>doesn't clean his cat's shit - surrounded by toxoplasmosis gondii
>cleans his cat's shit - in direct contact with toxoplasmosis gondii
Enjoy your whore daughter and faggot son, Kevin - that is if you're not infertile already.

my cat shits in the forest, nice try shit-cleaner

and here's another funny tidbit for you
dogs were domesticated to do "jobs" for humans
these role-play modern dogs that a sojaboy like you owns have been bred to be stupid fucking slaves for losers who are desperate for company
whereas the tiniest cat will still have lion-tier instincts if you try fucking with it
feline family - lions, cheetahs, leopards (aka top of the food chain)
dogs? nigger wolfs who get btfo by literally everyone bigger than them + memeshit city dogs

and don't even try role-playing as some shepherd type now

Attached: 1526915481316.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>he lives in a city
cringe and queerpilled

WWIII

Attached: 1540218384421.gif (497x373, 489K)

HAHA that cat fucked him up! Is he mentally not right, maybe?

>he doesnt hunt
show tits

Attached: 1540221812515.jpg (480x477, 16K)

>modern dogs
guard and hunting dogs are cool tools
dogs are meant to serve
cats are meant to be served, granted (mine burries his shit in the garden, desu)

exactly cats are PETS by definition, something sweet you have walking around the house
dogs were domesticated to guard sheep from other gypsy-tier dogs like wolves, foxes, hyenas, etc
completely fucking useless as a pet, unless you like going to the vet every 2 weeks because your retard dog ate a condom off the floor

>m-muh dog huntink!!!
post man-tits, you fat role-player

>not having a shounen protagonist as your male role model

Imagine using condoms.

> watch hours of football every week
>based

> play video games, socialize, call everyone niggers online
>you are a manchild

why is Jow Forums so insecure?

why would a dog have the right to go in the bedroom (which is for Humans and the cat), anyway?
I don't hunt erryday, though, and I'd rather hear the dog bark if some albanian burglar roams around the house, so I'm fine with the dog being inside, desu (downstairs, that is)
cats are good anti-mice tools too (and mine even growls when there's weird noise outside; I even bet he'd even protec and attac a burglar)

That kid looks about 16. He just has facial hair and a bit of muscle. He is quite literally a manchild

Unironically this

And make sure to become a total douche bag too , bitches live for that shit

>bedroom
I'm talking about all the shit, your genius dog will find on the pavement when strolling around outside
>bark bark
Get a security system, which doesn't bark bark 99.999% of the time for completely no fucking reason
>cats are good anti-mice
lmfao come on nigga
cats do what they want, they might bring you a live mice if they feel like trolling

there really is no competition, especially and most importantly in intelligence
who needs to get "trained", cats or dogs? case closed

>own a dog
>be a literal bitch cleaning up da poo poo whenever you go outside
I've never picked up my dogs shit, you must be a city fag. I highly doubt I would give a fuck even if my hound took a dump right on someones front lawn. No one with a real dog picks up shit. Why dother? Do people go around cleaning up after all the feral cats, squirrels woodchucks, birds etc?
>guard and hunting dogs are cool tools
>dogs are meant to serve
This. Dogs need jobs. Lapdogs etc are basically just well behaved cats. If your dog isn't a 70-100lb death machine you don't have a real dog.

Attached: sleeping_pup_do_not_touch.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

Raining?

>muh reel dog
less than 0.1% of dog owners, irrelevant

I mean can you imagine having a pet that has no problem getting caged up
You're a fucking slavemaster!

I agree with all you said, mind you
I'm just not opposed to a workdog also living inside the house, provided he knows his place (eg bark for nor reason, and you get a slap on the truffle)
and cats do what they want, but it mostly coincide with what we want, by selection, anyway

imagine how gay you have to be to own a cat, i bet you wear flip flops too
you said yourself you want to be in service of a cat, literally wanting to be cucked by a cat

Attached: 2rf3ede3.jpg (358x400, 64K)

"real" dogs and people who use them as such are such a tiny part of the population they shouldn't be mentioned in generic catdog debates

some princes in Qatar have pet leopards in their mansions, what do you think these guys would do to "intruders"?

Make Helmut Strebl your male role model.

post a timestamped foto of the section8 government housing cuckshed you live in, before you try "bantering" me, spic

there's no reason to grow up. for what purpose? to breed some whore and shit out a circumcised tardlet that will hate you? to work some job and "accomplish" something for your trillionaire bosses? fuck it, if you do or if you don't you'll be hated. there's no discernible jump in life quality for "growing up." you won't become rich, you won't become famous, you won't help anyone, you won't do anything, save anything, mean anything, people hate you and want you gone. fuck off and let us play.

i hate people who own these types of inbred fucks just as much as muh cat owners
i get less than 0.1% of austria is gay but come on dude

Attached: download (1).jpg (1000x811, 505K)

>dog is such a cuck, cat has to keep it's faggot owner in check.

yest

Let me help you out my man

Attached: download.jpg (196x257, 6K)

i own my house retard and im 100% white, fucking flip flop wearing faggot

It starts with sony and nintendo then it becomes manga cartoons.

the sooner we stamp out all three, basically destroy japan, manchildren will have nothing to fall back on besides metal music and warhammer, which are gay, but less gay than japanshit.

STFU BOOMER

>backpedal
top kek, no more (you)s for you spicboy
fucking innawoods hunter role-player that's most probably scootering about a walmart right now using free wi-fi

>you imagine having a pet that has no problem getting caged up
>You're a fucking slavemaster!
It's his puppy cage, note that is not closed or locked. Most doggies like to go back in there little puppy cages to nap even if they get to big to fit (which mine is definitely too large to fit in these days). When I moved his puppy cage to the garage he would just want out to go sleep in it. It's probably a sense of territory thing.

"these people" are the absolute majority of dog owners
and cats were the designated pet of the pharaohs, watch who you talking to nigga I wuz KANG

Top cringe

>Lots of people to choose from.
Let me guess. Celebrities, who have shitloads of money, who got that money from (((diversity quotas))) or large numbers law and whos real life you know jackshit about.

Cats are crazy man. That cat new Exactly where to go in order to kill. Doesn't matter how long they've been domesticated by fags or women they still know how to RIP your jugular right out of your neck. That was awesome. If only the cat was a little bigger.

>"real" dogs and people who use them as such are such a tiny part of the population
can only agree, sadly
I always snicker at faggot "dogs", and even more at work dogs owned by retards (recently, a guy with half a dozen of fucking dogo argentinos X pitbulls couldn't do a thing when they started mauling a nurse that was coming to his home... gg, fuckwit...)

Even the fucking cat wanted him to stop.
Good kitty

also, of course, the pack of dogs even attacked their owners, on top of the nurse
what a so fucking great idea to have dogs meant to hunt cougars and boars, crossed with fucking pits, and to have half a dozen of those, roaming freely in front of the house, in France...

more cats

Attached: infinite cat yawn.gif (400x250, 750K)

Nothing. Just stay comfy.

Attached: 20190627_194029.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

Attached: 1489182690207.jpg (960x896, 132K)

Man child here, why would I want to suffer from life's depressions? I'm sorry for being blunt, but why would I want to be miserable, hateful cunts like the lot of you?

>paying off a mortgage?
>nope, living with my parents and will inherit their house
>paying off student loans
>nope, faking mental disability
>40+ hour grind as a waggie
>nope, 100+ hour grind as a midevil hero, swat agent, italian plumber, space marine, etc

I get it, being a responsible adult is the norm. But when did we start caring what normies and anons on the internet think of us?

youtube.com/watch?v=ADvJ8p8yY-c

Attached: apupunch.png (800x1158, 325K)

cat thread cat thread

Attached: 1485636060721.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Mostly it means to develop your social play instincts naturally until you have a family with kids.
All while overcoming all the BS society, school, indoctrinated parents, indoctrinated friends, media and other anti-humanitarian institutions throw at you.

No wonder you've never meet the Man. It's an extremely rare occasion someone slips trough the meatgrinder without damage. Usually its someone exempted from at least some of that BS due to diversity quotas. Someone leftists would take as their traitor. So yeah, unfortunately if you want to see an actual Man, you have to look around niggers and jews. Like Nassim Taleb.

Also. Act white.

Attached: 1463915911341.jpg (604x403, 61K)

Nobody realises that society has become such shit that the momentum has caused people who would otherwise carry themselves highly to let go and not
give a fuck because there's nothing worth giving a shit about. I don't blame you for the things you do and I work a min wage job.

Attached: 1553085893276.png (994x1212, 1.19M)

Not gonna lie the problem is you my dude. There are literally BILLIONS of male role models and you can't be fucking bothered to find a little information with the help of the internet, your left hand, and your two fucking eyeballs? No sympathy from me.

>muh society shit everything bad
buy a dog I guess, you depressed animevirgin

Attached: 14563018359100.png (436x278, 132K)

Not everyone has the fortunate opportunity to not have homeless white niggers for parents

Attached: 15650177811899207209474832294075.jpg (2560x1440, 1020K)