Be assimilated latino born in America

>be assimilated latino born in America
>Beaners hate you because you're too white to relate to latino culture, can't converse with them half the time because you don't know Spanish
>Conservative whites hate you because they assume you're illegal and think you're here just to support the left
>Liberal whites hate you when they find out you don't support illegal immigration
>Can't move to Mexico because you don't speak Spanish

I didn't ask for birthright citizenship. I genuinely wish my family would have stayed in Mexico since we didn't have a reason to come to America but here we are. What does Jow Forums people like me should do in this situation?

>Inb4 kys faggot

Attached: 1555988116700.png (808x1300, 383K)

On s’en calisse.

You should breed as much wh*te pussy as you can

Same brother. White father Latina mom. My kids will be white, I pretty much pass already

Start a Twitter account and become our next token minority

Go back el goblino

>Same brother. White father Latina mom. My kids will be white, I pretty much pass already

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Kys faggot

I all want from you is for you to put out, marry your own kind, and want to go home.

The same way I want to marry a French girl and move back to my home.

Attached: Dordogne.jpg (1280x560, 332K)

Breed it out of you

Already married to a latina(who's more liberal but also doesn't speak Spanish well)

I would like to move back but it's hard because I don't know Spanish and all of my friends and family are here in the states

suicidate, pinche chicano puto

Learn spanish and go back to your motherland, how fucking hard can it be, we learn it (or german or french) at the age of twelve. Loser.

My family can speak broken french so its easier for me.
You can blame your parents for throwing away your culture.
Learn Spanish.

Also, find out what you are genetically.
If you're not a mutt, you should move to Spain, not Mexico.
The Americas aren't a homeland to anyone but native Americans

Attached: Lake_geneva_Switzerland-1030x684.jpg (1030x684, 190K)

so you think

Either return to Mexico or become an American nationalist. Pretty simple really. You can move to south Texas if you are scared about getting gunned down in a race war. There will be no race war down here. The demographics are 75-85% mexican and the rest white. They aren't going to be killing the whitey down here. And there aren't even niggers. Literally God's country.

Attached: south_texas.gif (526x516, 7K)

There is no such thing as native americans. Retard.

You will always be a beaner.

Well, you have three options available.
1. Go full assimilation, get yourself a huwhaite waifu, change your name, change your style. If med americans are not mistaken for arabs or spics but you are, its because you are still displaying in some way your old allegiences.
2. Go back to mexico. Or become a local latino, but either way dedicate more of your time in assimilating back to your native culture. Of course spics dislike you if you dont even speak your bloodtongue.
3. Remain an intermediary. As america brazilifies, the need for more and more americans who can translate and relate to the growing brown underclass will be worth their weight in gold. Learn Spic enough to give orders and understand problems, and offer yourself as "their guy" to americans, becoming basically the equivalent of mullatos in Haiti pre-revolution.

You are disliked because you havent slotted yourself into a societal role yet, so nobody knows either to trust you or treat you as an outsider.

There were tribes here for thousands of years

Learn Spanish, dude. It’s not the hard.
T; gringo who learned conversational Spanish in a month working on a farm with spics

You seem cool enough to me.

Imagine looking in the mirror and being brown.. seeing a squatemalan 5'2 smelly and ugly like an ogre and having to think "my brother"

Race war isn't actually coming.

I advise OP to go full civ-nat. Boomer-cons will treat him well.

>latino born in America
this is so sad :(

So? They moved here 9000 years ago and genocides the Paleo-Americans who were more similar to Pacific islander and less similar to Mongolians.

You gotta go back

>My kids will be white

Attached: 1531046750374.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

The only place humans are native to is Africa.
Quit being so autistic.
Just call them native americans like everyone else.

> I didn't ask for birthright citizenship

what a disgusting mentality to have. this isnt a "birthright" its a twisted, archaic loophole. holy fuck i cringe people in my country consider it a "birthright". you can gladly go away. anywhere. just go. its an honor to be born here and im a first gen with a father from n europe. and hourly reminder gas communists

Attached: 15030261.jpg (960x958, 188K)

> flag
> literally retarded

go..go away larping shartskin che fruit picker

kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot_1164.png (270x299, 130K)

You must guard the wall. Dedicate your life to protecting the world of men from the unawakened goblin hordes.