Why haven't there been assassinations and mass killings by drones yet?

Why haven't there been assassinations and mass killings by drones yet?

Attached: dji-inspire-2-x5s-camera-inspire2x5s-dji-f83_1024x1024.png (1000x540, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracas_drone_attack
youtu.be/yH3jCJkAvF4
youtube.com/watch?v=_XNZF-XoblE
news.erau.edu/headlines/urban-drone-flights-over-kosovo-offer-rare-insights
youtu.be/7sVElxRKQ0E
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
military.com/video/russian-shotgun-drone-shoots-down-rc-plane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: screencapture-infoproc-blogspot-2018-08-danger-from-above-drone-assassination-html-2019-07-19-15_20_ (765x1466, 732K)

Why haven't there been attacks in the US by indirect fire? It fits perfectly with white passive aggressive behavior.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x423, 164K)

Attached: k.jpg (853x875, 158K)

False flags need drama. Try to do it by yourself and a spook will show up in no time.

Attached: joyance-6l-crop-spraying-drone.jpg (600x337, 202K)

Attached: 78887345345.jpg (1950x1101, 379K)

>Why haven't there been assassinations and mass killings by drones yet?

ISIS/Al-Qaeda have already conducted hundreds of attacks with drones in places like Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia.

Then, there was this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracas_drone_attack

So the answer to your question is: There have been, you just didn't know. And it's only going to get worse.

they must release this new movie with Gerard Butler and Morgen Freeman at first

>Implying niggers know how to operate a drone

You cant just tape a gun to a drone and call it a day.
Even if you could rig up something youd have to be some sort of videogame master to fly and kill anyone with that thing compensating for lag and aiming and what not.

Attached: a.webm (445x250, 380K)

Because people with an IQ high enough to handle drone, have no desire to become mass murderer.

almost no battery life, so almost no range.
almost no payload capacity
extremely annoyingly loud
probably not enough thrust capable of recovering from recoil from a powerful enough firearm (unless you hire 3 phd in control theory and have them work for 5 years, which govt probably did in 2003).

drones (quadrotors) are a meme. fixed wing autonomous systems have been used for surveillance and blowing shit up for decades.

read:

This - load it with fentanyl.

because people that can afford drones...have sex

That..... Is actually a terrific horrible idea.

youtu.be/yH3jCJkAvF4

Because networks are busted and lone wolves don't (usually) have the technical skills or mental stability to acquire them.

Unironically this

Because firearms are a more reliable and easier method?

because you register a drone with the faa or whatever, which you would know if you werent poor

There have been many. Perhaps thousands. Commercially available drones are a favorite weapons platform for "insurgents", or what ever we are calling them now. They routinely use drones carrying IEDs against US troops, fortifications, and civilian targets. These attacks are not publicized because they don't want the domesticated populations in jew controlled plantations to get any wacky ideas.

>he registers his property with the government
faggot

This entire post is garbage and should be ignored.

This is now a /bioweapons/ general thread.

Attached: E08FF062-296C-499D-9EF7-0F0603F2BC14.jpg (828x1295, 96K)

Scott adams reccomend loading up a drone with fentanyl and spraying down a stadium full of people

no, you literally have to to run register it though your phones before you activate it you fuckstick

I was wondering as well.
One could easily steer a drone with a bomb next to some Merkel or whatever and let it go off. The ones who could do this, however, probably still have too much to lose

kek
this desu

Because firearms are a more reliable and easier method?

>yet.

>Yet
youtube.com/watch?v=_XNZF-XoblE

Attached: 6411111.jpg (223x226, 10K)

bump

maybe you do, retard
learn to code

Holy fuck that hit.

Too much recoil to deal with to fire projectiles, a flying akbar would work a treat though

I don't know. I came up with an idea of turned metal projectiles that sit in a pack under a drone so you could drop 20 odd "darts" from a reasonable height and use gravity to do the damage. Mainly for crowd dispersal in a city.
It's very easy to do and I've always believed if I've thought of it then someone else must have, I'm nothing special.

Not if you source stuff with cash and tell noone.

>sort of videogame master
Actually, now that you mention it, I am quite the gamer

Attached: murder_goggles.png (616x347, 70K)

I saw a houthi improvised drone do just that.

Couldn't you:
>tape as much explosive as drone can carry
>use phone as detonator
>fly to the target
>call
>profit

Either that or acidic toilet bowl cleaner.

Kek.. he’s gonna gloat so much the next day after this happens

the jew fears a lone wolf with cash more than anything.

this

the feds are blessing me with digits guys

perhaps Las Vegas depending on what actually happened there.

Checked

Oh god i just imagine another desert storm but the IED fly towards you
This is hell on earth

There was an alleged attempt made against Maduro last year, but had an early detonation. Also pic related is increasing in prevalence worldwide. Though, afaik it only blocks communication between the UAV and the pilot, so maybe in the future some sort of self-guidance system could be used.

Attached: uav jammer polish.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

b

Kosova is already doing this shit
I bet it will also be used in military
news.erau.edu/headlines/urban-drone-flights-over-kosovo-offer-rare-insights

Most civilians are not mass murderers and the few that are don't likely have the money or skills to use a weapon drone. The military on the other hand has made careers out of building and operating attack drones.

Guys like Breivik and Tarrant would have been smart enough to use/build drones and have enough money.

MMOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDSSSSS

Drones are expensive to make, but sooner or later it will happen.

... be careful of what you wish for
youtu.be/7sVElxRKQ0E

Attached: negan-gun-193613.jpg (655x380, 117K)

Because people

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Haven't figured out

Attached: carfentanil.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

How to mayhem

Attached: 330px-Dimethylsulfoxid.svg.png (330x196, 9K)

Attached: fent.jpg (764x2184, 719K)

Attached: 220.png (1280x720, 496K)

How much recoil can this piece of trash really handle?

Until they find out where the signal was coming from and you're fucked.

Can't believe no one posted this

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

Pretty sure ISIS used drones to drop grenades in the past.

fucking checked

Attached: 1564620813106.gif (512x284, 219K)

FSB has already used this technique except they went straight to the ventilation of a theater. They used carfentanil or a similarly ridiculous potent analogue.

>swastika made out of drones
Just as funny as the day it was released

Come here for the best nudess! Hot females and traps

discord gg/dmB39ty

James holmes tried that. Kind of. He put an explosive on an RC car and left it outside his apartment hoping someone would go to play with it and blow something up.

the ruskies also have a vetical take off, fixed wing drone, which has an ak attached.

military.com/video/russian-shotgun-drone-shoots-down-rc-plane

>Why haven't there been assassination by drones yet?
They don't? Since when?

Attached: Anwar al-Awlaki.jpg (263x192, 5K)

James holmes was something else. That dude should be a comic book villain.

Theres a video on bestgore of isis dropping RPGs from a drone onto unsuspecting people. It was a neat video you just see a group of guys talking with no idea theres a drone above them and the RPG drops and they all blow up.

Because that's a barbaric use of advanced technology. Who would kill a bunch of innocent people with a drone?

Attached: laughing-obama.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Color the drone to black, to be more scientifically correct

Saint Obama would never.....

Attached: Anwar al-Awlaki01.jpg (797x708, 133K)

I fear it may be too late. This kind of thing is already percolating in the public zeitgeist.

The fuck is that thing?

>thrust capable of recovering from recoil
no phds required this problem is solved by the same method as recoilless rifle or by tether + directional thrust. theoretically you could dive bomb and use the recoil to get away if you are super accurate with the vectored thrust but f that keep it simple for disposable drones
fuck the opioids. cheap dmso + capsaicin or dmso + menthol would be super effective in combination with another assault. same drone also drops flammables and a flare.

really the combinations are endless but comms are your weak point here. any jamming or takeover and you're toast. the best is probably limited comm automaton drones with premade algos for a diy solution. the government probably has decently trained ai by now for swarm tactics.
yes, same as sniper or worse. would hate to be known as an ace drone operator.

>really the combinations are endless but comms are your weak point here. any jamming or takeover and you're toast. the best is probably limited comm automaton drones with premade algos for a diy solution. the government probably has decently trained ai by now for swarm tactics.
Theoretically speaking, would an automated program be affected by this? A weaponized drone might make a better sentry, crowd control, or instigator of terror than assassin.

GAMERS RISE UP

>filename

Attached: uav jammer droneshield.jpg (627x1024, 162K)

b

It hasn't been put on tv and covered by MSM so the NPCs haven't had the idea presented to them yet.

it is trivial to build your own, or buy one off alibaba

Don't people rub dmso on themselves for join relief? It is very non-toxic.

You know how fentanyl is worse than heroin? Well there are drugs worse that fentanyl, carfentanyl is one you can look up the Russians tried to use it to diffuse a hostage situation and ended up killing all the hostages and bad guys. Like carfentanyl, Lofentanil is stronger than plain fentanyl but it is more bioavaliable than carfentanyl and lasts longer before our bodies can break it down so even if someone was to be given narcan to counteract it it would soon overcome them again.
DMSO is a solvent. It goes through human skin directly into the bloodstream. DMSO really likes to dissolve opiates and carry them across the skin into the bloodstream. Can you imagine what Lofentanil dissolved in DMSO would do if sprayed or soaked or coated on people or surfaces people come in contact with? I can, rapid permanent respiratory depression.

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

Apart from this, I'm genuinely curious about why mass shooters don't just plan ahead to do maximum damage. An example is what Tarrant did. He trained for months/ a year prior to his attack, did his research etc.

Even more, I find it lame to allow to get caught, when time is on your side. Build bombs / IED (pic related), do a thorough analysis of your targets AND your escape plan, then execute your main plan. Then move on to a new target. Repeat all the above until you get caught and get too blackpilled and decide to blow your brains out.

Seriously though, to any future mass shooter, stop being a low IQ, impulsive brainlet and become a Chad Psychopathic killer, with solid plans and efficiency.

Attached: fake rock IED - EFP array bomb.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Hastings was likely killed by one