Dylann roof btfo

dylann roof btfo

Attached: 1553967501445.png (589x706, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postandcourier.com/church_shooting/report-dylann-roof-attacker-s-jail-cell-was-unlocked-for/article_39d5ee4c-e709-11e6-b4ac-b32a5368e884.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>legend
too late, Kike
He's already a Saint

Attached: 1564117402554.png (1100x1600, 2.12M)

>dylann roof
genuine victim of kike lies!
SAGE

> on this day in black history a nigger in prison chimped out
Whoop dee fuckin' doo.

Attached: image.jpg (301x300, 66K)

fake as shit. he wouldn't be anywhere near gen pop in JAIL, which is where he had to have been if the nigger bonded out.. more niggers lying again, nothing new.

Just to be clear, we can us GoFundMe to pay people to commit acts of violence? OR only niggers are allowed to do that?

not to mention that would've gotten him another charge. why are niggers so stupid?

When he gets out he dies and his family dies as well.

Plz tell me this is shopped
> xD

right? I mean, he got bail but was in the maximum security federal prison holding Dylan Roof? lmao

wh*toids F U M I N G

Attached: 1430713403949.gif (500x278, 1021K)

>

Attached: 1496351171183.jpg (262x303, 83K)

is Stoya white?

she fucks black men, so that cancels out her white ness

Why is someone who is on death row in the same prison as a nigger who can be released on bail? Explain yourselves amerifags.

This would be the perfect nigger for some skinheads to track down and behead or something.

It really happened like a year and a half ago.

B A S E D

I would have ripped that niggers throat out with my teeth.

sounds gay bro

There is no nigger on the planet I'm jealous of no matter how rich or famous it's still a low double digit IQ idiot.

Skinheads are generally stupid and are up to the same shit as black gangs (mob jump one guy, sell drugs, chimp the fuck out, chain smoke and drink). If you're locked up and it's your only chance of survival, that's one thing. However, they're nothing to glamorize.

August 2016.
postandcourier.com/church_shooting/report-dylann-roof-attacker-s-jail-cell-was-unlocked-for/article_39d5ee4c-e709-11e6-b4ac-b32a5368e884.html

Didn’t this happen years ago?

I wouldn't expect anything less from a greasy nigger.

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

I believe him about setting up a gofundme
Niggers do that for everything

Right asshole I spent four years in the army and if someone hits me I am going to try to kill them unless they can physically stop me. I work out everyday and have been since I started wrestling in sixth grade, and for some odd reason pussies like you NEVER say SHIT too me IRL. I wonder why that is?

Attached: ironpill.jpg (4096x3072, 1.57M)

>legend in every hood
Lol @ the notion niggers can read to find out about this

Attached: D018F2D0-5EAE-4112-BBAA-78236D55FF32.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

He’s not! Dylan roof is being held in the United States federal penitentiary in Terre Haute Indiana. I’ll take “shit that never happened” for $500 Alex

this is the face of a woman getting fully sexually satisfied by a big black cock. Little dick wh*Te bois could never experience a woman enjoying their pathetic excuse for a dick like this lmao

left Roof with minor bruises

Attached: neil.jpg (625x483, 64K)

Like my daddy always said... if ya wanna get the job done right, ya gotta do it yourself.

Cope more mutt.

>memeflag
>bait post
threads been saged and reported
you should kill yourself

LOL whites ALWAYS lose. I love this timeline.

There is no such thing you fucking idiot not one but TWO different condom companies hired RN's and measured 15,000 penises to find out what was the best size condom to put out you retard. You have Google at your finger tips and still can't find the right answer. The BBC is based on a blaxploitation film from the 70's named Mandingo you fucking low IQ idiot.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08 Researchers Study More Than 15,000 Penises To Determine Average Lengths Around (945x848, 317K)

this
they keep Dylan in solitary and he has zero chances to meet any nigger or anyone else in general population.

lol S E E T H I N G wh*Toid

see
C O P E more you little dicked wh*Te boi

>LOL whites ALWAYS lose. I love this timeline.
Yeah that's why we rule the world and throw you crumbs.

>C O P E more you little dicked wh*Te boi

Attached: inferiorability1.png (977x539, 66K)

Attached: inferiorability2.png (929x407, 50K)

Attached: inferiorability3.png (853x539, 67K)

The fact you genuinely do not know the answer to your question says everything that needs to be said on the subject.

Niggers acting like niggers and we are supposed to accept them in our society? Yea no thanks. Ethno nationalists seem more and more right each day and i was a leftist voter myself recently