ITT: Is it too late to fix sweden?

why dont you become more like us, sweden? you cant seem to stop fucking up :3

Attached: sweden-norway-26787553.png (500x300, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/urix/linkoping_-_-bombe-kan-ha-vore-plassert-i-varesykkel-1.14581752
aftenposten.no/meninger/kommentar/i/mRVBB1/I-Sverige-bombes-tilliten-bort--Frank-Rossavik
dagbladet.no/nyheter/gruppevoldtekt-i-sverige---politiet-har-ikke-tid/71460117
dagbladet.no/nyheter/tenaring-erkjenner-oksedrap-pa-kamerat-i-sverige/71456177
dagbladet.no/nyheter/lekket-brev-avslorer-usas-press-mot-sverige/71455438
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=125&artikel=7274822
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/man-gripen-misstankt-for-mord-i-uppsala/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/0nbxmJ/influencern-friades-fran-badkarsmordet--nu-overklagas-den-friande-do
expressen.se/nyheter/nyhetsdagen-20-aring-frikanns-for-mord-i-malmo--asap-rocky-omhaktas-vita-huset-i-samtal-med-sverige--sverige-blir-varldsunikt-pa-att-atervinna-klader/
bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/i/zLpkz4/-Mann-fra-Hordaland-drept-i-Sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Er dette den norske fascismen?

Attached: 9745b52f01ae52b3bdd7c4bcfff0d996904616345e404afac480c46a.jpg (318x450, 26K)

idiot

Attached: 153783483783783.jpg (2663x1603, 3.11M)

They're already cuckolds, why would they want to be even more like Norway?

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

>implying Norway isnt a great nation

what about healthcare, oil, low crime rate, great cities. only negative thing here is the drug addiction.

Don’t worry little bro.
Once the US and EU collapses, our brothers will be ready to purge and restore order in our ancient towns and cities.

>what about

Here - a list of Norwegians killed by immigrants in Norway, updated up to around 2014, before the rapefugee crisis:

Bjorn Erik Solberg
Gunvor Refsdal
Tage Ansethmoen
Jarle Næss
Tore A. Holthe
Paul Gamlem
Berit Backer
Linda M. Sandvik
Heidi S. Sorli
Randi Rastad
Hilmar Jarle Fjortoft
Tom Halvorsen
Ken-Goran Abrahamsen
Marie Louise Bendiksen
Bernt Chr. Reppe
Rune Åge Berg
Ulf Bråthen
Ola Wangen
Barbro Zhedini
Vegar Midtveit
Gry Husein
Kennet Alexander Otnes
Hanne Kristine Olsen,
Gunn Sivertsen
Gunn Merete Lode
Jan. Kristoffer I. Bastesen
Einar T. Ronning
Martin Morisse
Kjell P. Dahlberg
Inger Sund
Johnny Overgård
Henry Simonsen
Audun Boland
Anie B. Olsvik
Cathrine Halvorsen
Eli S. Hoyland
Terje Mjåland
Helge Nylund
Marita Strom
Lise Johanni Johanson
Hedda Karterudseter
Mary Ann Hansen
Finn Abelsethen
Stein Sjaastad
Anne Marit Sogård
Arild Lund
Anne Grete Vollum
Cicilie Watnan Lian
Jonas Pedersenen
Ann-Mari Solåsge
Linn Olsen Uteng

And a full list of immigrants killed by Norwegians:
>Benjamin Hermansen

You can look up every single name of the norwegians in normalfag jewspapers and you wont find shit, but if you search up the name of the foreigner killed; you will find tons of articles and even songs. Not a word about the victims of invader-murderers. Anglo-jew journalists act like this everywhere they control the media (which includes Norway) they censure everything contrary to their genocidal multicultural narrative

Attached: D3.jpg (960x1603, 858K)

I wanna rape retarded n*rdics

>Posts trad women who actually dress modestly
>compares to a literal thot who will probably suck more dicks than she can count.

wHy DoNt U bEcOmE mOrE LiKe Us!1!!

peee on swedes

It's never too late

>lolololol sweden is islamic
>meanwhile, In norway

Attached: 1493963104376m.jpg (1024x1024, 196K)

>list of immigrants killed by Norwegians

you dont think ((they)) will hide the immigrant harrasment to make norway look like leftie paradise?

>south africa

you live 2 hours away from dangerous aids

Attached: last ned.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I’m sorry sir but you are not brown enough to qualify

are norwegian girls traditional at all? or will they start sucking brown cock as soon as its your turn to take them in

nrk.no/urix/linkoping_-_-bombe-kan-ha-vore-plassert-i-varesykkel-1.14581752

aftenposten.no/meninger/kommentar/i/mRVBB1/I-Sverige-bombes-tilliten-bort--Frank-Rossavik

hmmm almost as if sweden is not safe? why do immigrants bomb you all the time?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

they already have kostas

Attached: 1456346075840.png (1567x910, 1.76M)

Start occupy Sweden before the aids gets cole to you,
>instead of laughing, snow nigger

>Gry Husein
waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute

>12 bombings this year

Attached: 1563202014758.png (657x527, 40K)

Oh guess Im just another person who accepts j*ws into his heart

exactly my thoughts.

It only takes neo-colonialism, this time by your brown citizens, not the whites. Just pay them pensions, but only if they work in their motherlands working towards fixing them. But if they misbehave and only a burden, not hope, then deport them under the control of those good brownies, without pensions or with reduced ones.

Attached: 3Ee3kjG9e0.jpg (650x650, 86K)

She was a coalburner user

Attached: Gry Hosein.jpg (197x252, 20K)

dagbladet.no/nyheter/gruppevoldtekt-i-sverige---politiet-har-ikke-tid/71460117

dagbladet.no/nyheter/lekket-brev-avslorer-usas-press-mot-sverige/71455438

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=125&artikel=7274822

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/man-gripen-misstankt-for-mord-i-uppsala/

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/0nbxmJ/influencern-friades-fran-badkarsmordet--nu-overklagas-den-friande-do

expressen.se/nyheter/nyhetsdagen-20-aring-frikanns-for-mord-i-malmo--asap-rocky-omhaktas-vita-huset-i-samtal-med-sverige--sverige-blir-varldsunikt-pa-att-atervinna-klader/

bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/i/zLpkz4/-Mann-fra-Hordaland-drept-i-Sverige

Attached: 1563995907511.jpg (640x560, 55K)

>what about healthcare, oil, low crime rate, great cities
Statistically speaking, Sweden still has all of those too. Being 5-10 years max behind the collapse timeline Sweden is on doesn't make Norway great anymore