HAPPENING - Massive Explosion in Russia

mobile.twitter.com/Cordicon/status/1158409973279461376

mobile.twitter.com/Liveuamap

I'm no munitions expert but that looks like a nuclear explosion. Why are they evacuating 100k residents?

news.yahoo.com/explosion-russian-ammunition-dump-injures-140834911.html

Attached: SizzlingCrazyFoxhound-poster.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_decay
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqlp8mTvFa8
theguardian.com/world/video/2015/aug/14/eyewitness-tianjin-china-chemical-explosion-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROLLING FOR CHERNOBYL 2.0

Fpbp

How do you post emojis here?

Anyone saw the thread from hours ago about someone claiming nuclear detonation in Russia? It's deleted now...

DIGITS FOR CHERNOBYL

Attached: radiatedpic.jpg (1365x729, 338K)

>looks like a nuclear explosion
Grow up summerfren
A nuke does not look like this.
A nuke produces a very very bright light and an enormous blast wave.
Both are definetly not happening in your vid. It rather looks like an actual ammo depot blowing up

>Why are they evacuating 100k residents?
Because an explosion at an explosives store turns the explosives store into a huge cluster bomb. Unexploded ordinance gets blow out over entire blocks where some explodes further and some doesn't. There is also a fire risk as burning debris lands.
It's not a nuke at least.

this isn't a potato bomb how would you know

>I'm no munitions expert but that looks like a nuclear explosion

ok

forgot link.
expert speaking: youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

Dude. We blew up bigger ammo stashes than that in Kuwait.

Attached: Sunglasses-Emoji.png (2083x2083, 461K)

this viewing a nuke blast will blind you.

Only if your eyes are shit

NOT A NUKE! VeteranFAG it is a large weapons cache detonation. Saw a number of weapons cache explode this is definitely NOT a nuke, would be much bigger with immense flash

Ah, the perfidious canuck. A sorry race of instore price avoiding wretches who live sush miserable existences that their only source of happiness comes from attempting to drag superior people down to their torrid level.
Like a fucking woman. LMAO I hope your life gets even worse, leaf.

It would blind you no matter how good your eyes were.

Attached: 0FFDFF66-78B2-4138-9370-8630F66BE798.gif (636x288, 1.8M)

that's not a nuke lol

Attached: 1486231508193.jpg (640x332, 218K)

>I'm no munitions expert but that looks like a nuclear explosion. Why are they evacuating 100k residents?
There's according to the article over 40k artillery and tank shells stored there, more and bigger explosions could be on the way

Attached: tianjin.webm (198x360, 2.17M)

that looks like a mushroom cloud

why are their ammo dumps sploding tho?

It like 10 thousands of powder charges exploding simultaneously.
There is still millions of shells left.

>divert subject to talk about fictional store prices
potato nigger believing US shills LMAO

russia
who gives a shit

I was thinking more tactical nuke than a full yield but nonetheless I stand corrected.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

OP thinks there’s graphite on the roof

all those little sparks are things thrown up into the sky from the initial explosion that took a little while to explode themselves
neat

no one lives in Russia

Not to mention the emp will fry any cell phones close enough to video it.

A flew Ruski's shoving some Roman Candles up their arse is not a happening.

>nuclear explosion

You have literally never seen one in your life? That is not fucking nuclear, stop exaggerating, nobody will believe anything else you say if you keep talking like this.

Based and Auspilled!

Attached: 3.gif (194x224, 41K)

fuck jannies

>I'm no munitions expert
We can tell lmao, you're probably in the same group that thought a mini-nuke went off when that large munitions dump blew up in Syria.
>No flash
>No searing temperature increase that close to the blast
>No increase in detected radiation thus far
Any explosion large enough will cause a mushroom cloud.

>Why are they evacuating people
The Russians are saying it was a storage site for artillery shells, I'm guessing they don't want any of them going off in the fire and landing on someone's Babushka.

Attached: MelodicIckyCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif (330x185, 2.15M)

sergi just dropped a small bomb off the counter

based kraut.
This is actually low grade military explosives judging by the amount of smoke.
Highly explosive stuff like C4 or Semtex produce so much heat that they don't smoke that much.

what are they saying on tv Vanya?
Accident or sabotage?

some russian made conventional artillery shells are known to contain radioactive materials.
(im not talking about salted cobalt bombs, but actual conventional 'dirty bombs').

it is supposed to contaminate the area and cause extra damage to armored targets.

its possible we just witnessed the first INES level 8.

Attached: 568345698.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>No increase in detected radiation thus far
this, you can bet your ass it would have been the headline of every news outlet in the world by now if a nuke had detonated

Attached: 1561117443357.png (1006x500, 516K)

Too much fire for a nuke. Not enough gamma rays.

are you talking bout depleted uranium cores on anti tank rounds? The US of A uses the same shit since vietnam and not it wont blow up, BUT it does gets atomized by the explosion into dust and fucks everything up

Uukraine has frogmen of their own

Please say it's a happeni

/thread
take your sex schizcel retards

>Gopnik rape-baby thinks it knows nukes.
Let me tell you something, boy. Theyre less than a click away from that explosion. It's not a nuke. Picture my next words, all of you.
You ever shined a particularly powerful torch through your hand in a dark room?
>You're 35km away from a surface det in the South Pacific
>Siren goes, time to cover eyes
>Detonation happens
>The limbs, they do nothing
>You see, CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY, through your CLOSED EYES, the bones, blood vessels tendons in whatever limb you placed in front of your eyes.
Get someone to flash their headlights into your open palm and imagine the sensation all over your body. Clothing irrelevant.
Some seconds pass and you no longer x-ray yourself.
A full minute.
Then it hits. It's like being punched in the face, stomack balls, everything at once.
For a split second the noise is something you hope you'll never hear again, literally a roar, then your ears pop and everything is muffeled while feeling like you need to puke and shit simultaneously.
People around you have broken bones in the carnage, theyre bleeding and crying.
You imagine being much closer and a distinct shame comes over you, EVEN THOUGH detonating both those bombs saved more Jap/Yank lives than any other measure toward the end of Pacific campaign. Thats how horrific these things are.
That ammo dump was not a nuke.
>t. ultra oldfag "need to knower" from 70s.

please be an asteroid, please be filmed, and please lead to the extinction of all mankind.

actually it's most likely that there were chemical weapons stored there, hence evacuation

Wrong.

nope.
depleted uranium is nothing compared to this.

russia has actual strontium, caesium and polonium shells.

That looks nothing like a nuclear explosion lmao

Your abject misery is my inner peace, leaf. Keep seething. Keep suffering. Keep falling short.

>polonium shells.
for when you need to poison like 40 guys at the same time?

no sean it is not a nuclear explosion and yes some explosions can knock you down from the shockwave.

more like 40 square kilometers at a time

wow that sounds sick I wish I got nuked

>be Vladimir
>have nukes
>be drunk
>fuck shit up

> russian-ammunition-dump
> russian dump

ftfy

Isn't polonium emitting alfa radiation which although is ionizing, doesn't penetrate through walls?

Just slavs getting drunk and being slavs again nothing to see.

isn’t alfa radiaction just free electrons? they can still penetrate through walls

I saw it. 404’d when I clicked on it but was still up on the catalogue what did it say?

Accident. If you store millions of artillery shells in open air for over 70 years sooner or later something might explode.
These ammunition dumps is big pain in the ass for MoD because it will take approximately hundred of years and trillions dollars to properly dispose all of this.

>alfa
I mean beta particles

Idk, I'm no physics faggot, but
>Because of their relatively large mass, electric charge of +2 e and relatively low velocity, alpha particles are very likely to interact with other atoms and lose their energy, and their forward motion can be stopped by a few centimeters of air. Approximately 99% of the helium produced on Earth is the result of the alpha decay of underground deposits of minerals containing uranium or thorium. The helium is brought to the surface as a by-product of natural gas production.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_decay
Even air should stop this radiation apparently...

the radiation as you say isnt an issue by itself, but when it pollutes a large area the polonium itself it can be absorbed by the plant life, wildlife and water, causing cancer once ingested

Fucking moron.

Quiz question:

Q What has Russia done in the last 20 years?

A Ok nothing but their shitty internecine struggle with the Ukraine did accidentally down a commercial airliner.

That would make the evacuation part of the story make sense

no one gives a shit about externally emitted alpha or beta radiation.
you could hold a vial of 0.1% polonium solution next to my balls all day with no problems.

but if you drink it, you have a 100% chance of dying.

the real risk with radiation is the possibility of ingesting individual hot particles that have been spread.

Absolutely looks like a munitions depot explosion.
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqlp8mTvFa8

Pidorashka should be nuked.

>detonating those bombs saved more nips than if it never happened

go eat some potatoes, nigger

Learn how to link faggot.

Thanks user, now I udnerstand why anyone would use polonium rounds.

Attached: wat_cat.jpg (540x527, 16K)

Lets go

Attached: comfy.png (750x725, 810K)

It's so bad you can see everyone hold up their phones as they're taking pictures.

Happening status:
Nothing happened.

Nuclear denotation

It's not even as big as the chinese chemical plant blast.
Not nuke.

Blacked out at the dead man switch.

Attached: 1558135475621.jpg (687x778, 132K)

Israel getting revenge for Russia taking out their DEW satellite with their anti sat weapon fired from that sub?

still not blind, what now

CHERNOBYL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Because it is. It rose 6,000 feet in a few seconds. That's like a million degrees worth of heat energy

Well it said that there might be a nuclear detonation in Russia, but I might be wrong.

Change your settings, faggot

Does anyone remember the stupidly huge explosions in china?
theguardian.com/world/video/2015/aug/14/eyewitness-tianjin-china-chemical-explosion-video

You lot had worked out it was near their new super computer

>grand solar minima comes
>potato niggers starve because what are fishes???
your history prove your nigger IQ

2 in china and 2 in yemen and like 4 in ukraine and multiple in syria

Everything you need to know is right here.

Attached: 1557430629205.jpg (600x526, 55K)

>I'm no munitions expert
You're American no one expects you to have a high enough IQ to be one

>that looks like a nuclear explosion
You're American no one expects you to have a high enough IQ to recognize one.

>Why are they evacuating 100k residents?
Because there are tons and tons of explosives being sent high into the air and in multiple directions. No expects you to have an IQ high enough to understand

> nuke

sure is summer in here...

>Hurrrr way less suicidal maniac japs and gung-ho yanks would have died in a conventional invasion.
UMA levels of IQ there, you poorly bred Macao.

Lol you're such a bitter little bitch. Keep seething, woman. Entertain me some more.

great b8 m8 i r8 it an 8

>an actual ammo depot blowing up
/thread