Why Is Trump Endorsing Red-Flag Laws?

does he realize they are unconstitutional?

youtu.be/SbdTkECq8D8

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x195, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/456205-graham-to-offer-bipartisan-red-flag-bill-with-trumps-support
archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/uc8aD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump doesn't give a fuck about the constitution unless appearing to garners him votes.
He doesn't have scruples and he's going to take away our vidya

I hope people wake up to this and hold him accountable for what he is doing.

He needs something bad to compare his campaign self to in about 300 days. no wall and funny tweets about Mexicans is gonna look a lot better compared tongun grabbing and commie redflag laws

he's endorsing the red flag laws though

Been saying it since 2016, Trump is playing 4D chess against his base on behalf of Israel, the evidence keeps on mounting and the denial becomes proportionately more stubborn.

They'll see it one day, but of course by then it'll be too late. Hillary would have been worse in many ways but at least the right wouldn't have fallen into this bizarre state of relaxed antipathy to the crimes that are being committed against them. Trump has put them all to fucking sleep, no wonder he smiles as he slits Americas throat, at least the future of his Jewish grandkids is assured.

Do you realize he says things and then does something completely different? Do you realise this has been the case for over 3 years and you faggots keep taking the bait every fucking time?

Attached: 1559620375936.jpg (388x384, 36K)

you endorse epstein

Yes, his relationship with supporters is like a wife beater. If he just got nothing done people would lose interest. He routinely switches narratives just to (remember daca/dreamers?) To keep his supporters interest like a sin wave, love/hate relationship creates higher peaks than just a steady like, he just needs to make sure the love periods are during elections

He is looking more and more like controlled opposition that does not work for America.

>Toledo
If the teleprompter would have said "I'm fucking Ivanka" would he have said it?

Attached: 1552445246425.png (635x356, 259K)

this is exactly the same way I'm thinking he has subdued the right and made us placated the movement.

nope. also he is a jew's bitch he will do whatever he's told.

welcome to your first real redpill: america is da joos bitch and you are all fucking then.

pretty genius if true but its also immoral

Yep, the ultimate pressure release valve, the US right was ready to rise up, now they queue up overnight to cheer Trump on as he explains to their faces how he's boosted immigration from the Indian sub-continent.

Shut the fuck up goyim

>GUN CONTROL TIED TO IMMIGRATION REFORM
It's obvious this is a faux gesture to make it seem like Trump is being non-partisan and trying to work with Democrats.

If any legislation is put forward it'll likely have an immigration poisonpill that will make Democrats reject it. End result: Trump looks like he's trying to fix the mass shooting and immigration problems... Democrats end up looking like obstructing cunts that don't actually want to fix such issues despite their constant bitching. Nothing actually changes but Democrats look worse in the eyes of normies, Trump looks better. Trumps wins even harder in 2020.

Attached: 1562282266461.gif (720x508, 3.21M)

I really thought trump was different at first though guess not

BUMP I hate this clown more than ever now because of this

>Democrats end up looking like obstructing cunts that don't actually want to fix such issues

does that really matter if nothing is passed anyway, what is the end game? for trump to win in 2020? then what 4 more years of record illegal immigration I don't understand don't you want actual change or just more rhetoric.

I think that if they ever take our guns it's over. The only reason Europe has not gone full crazy yet is because they are the example, but once everyones guns are taken they are gonna steamroll all of us.

This guy is retarded

>Trumpfag with anime memes whiteknights
Typical

Attached: ED37C116-84BF-4737-98BF-7999308E5C46.png (740x692, 637K)

>constitution
the constitution is just a piece of paper and trump knows that.

Every single Democrat candidate is fuck tons worse than Trump would ever be on issues like immigration and gun control. Yes Trump is the best option for winning in 2020.

Trump has changed the political landscape towards acceptance of right ideology far more than any other politician in recent memory. Getting mad at Trump for saying "racism is bad" is completely retarded. Being an explicit "racism is good! I support white supremacy!" candidate means being completely un-electable. You can't became president like that in [CURRENT YEAR].

>whiteknights
>BUZZWORDS
I didn't realize I was trying to get laid by defending a woman.

>criticizing the use of anime images
>while on fucking Jow Forums
Where do you think you are? You realize the first board here was /a/ right? I'm not even big into anime but this is a weeb site at it's core son.

Attached: mexico deal.png (784x719, 620K)

I don't think you understand what red flag laws are and I don't support the dems but I think if his base showed a little more outrage when he does things like this then he wouldn't that's all I'm saying.

>Muh based Trump guise

Attached: MuhTrumpsNotAKike.jpg (680x683, 405K)

People that think like this don't deserve to live in a Constitutional Republic!

Gotta be a spook...maybe a leftist...but either way...

Yes I know what red flag laws are. What I'm saying is that in practical terms nothing is going to be done. In terms of optics Trump will seem "reasonable" on gun control to normie centrists, and still look better to his base than the "ban assault weapons!" Democrat candidates.

If you care about gun control, you still don't want Democrats to win in 2020, even if Trump is talking about red flag laws.

Yes you're completely right. I'm a big giant idiot for thinking that explicitly saying "RACISM IS GOOD I SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACY!" makes you un-electable in current year. If Trump were smart he'd hold a press conference tomorrow saying GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW! That's how you win in 2020.

You're a fucking moron if you think any presidential candidate nowadays could win without even a "guise" of being non-racist.

He doesn’t even give a fuck about votes anymore. He will try to make holocaust denial illegal.

Look at this boomer blame video games. What is this?

You gotta loicense for telly?

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/456205-graham-to-offer-bipartisan-red-flag-bill-with-trumps-support

lindsey is already setting up a bi-partisan effort to pass the red flag laws

Sorry to say guise ...looks like we've been had!

8 taken out of the way for the red flag announcement, Ivanka spewing leftist propaganda points, Trump rolling out red flag laws...and all of this AFTER we've been given a "HORROR SHOW" with absurd characters like the full blown Communist gang of 4 dropping Marxist grenades out of their ass on a daily basis...which is to say: "They set us up!" They took away the option to get pissed and vote Democrat because they're open COMMUNISTS....so, we gotta suck on it and vote for the "not openly Communist"!

We're screwed!

Balkanization just ahead! Btw..."Balkanization" for those who "make it that far"!

Yeah Grahem has also been trying to pass immigration reform bills, but Democrats keep blocking it at every turn. Most of what Congress does is nothing but political theater so you essentially have to wait until the details of the bill are known or it passes to see if it actually means anything.

Like California recently passed a law to keep Trump off the election ballets for the 2020 election due to not releasing his tax returns. The thing is that this only effects the REPUBLICAN PRIMARY ballets thus it's completely meaningless. Like I said, "political theater".

If you want to fault Trump then fault him for bump stocks or whatever. I see too much bitching about Trump for what he might POTENTIALLY do (start war with North Korea, start war with Iran, etc.)... then in several weeks/months it never comes to fruition, everyone's already forgotten, and they've moved on to the next temporary outrage of the moment.

Red flag laws are not only constitutional, they're exactly what we need to stop the incels from shooting everyone.

This is coming from a gun owning American.

Politics, son. It gets challenged in the supreme if a law is actually signed into law.

>that far
You mean those with guns.

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267K)

>incels
As a non-incel I'm sick of this antagonism of incels. It's just a way for the left to indirectly imply anyone who is against gun control is a sexless loser.

Chicks love my dick and I was with two different girls this very weekend, but I'm fucking anonymous on here so people can just mindlessly go
>have sex
>go back to Jow Forumsthe_donald
>fuck off zoomer
>nice try Rabbi
and I as a Christian 30 year old boomer who gets laid and never visits reddit can't do anything about these ad hominems.

Attached: boomer.png (680x582, 358K)

Take pimozide

The people who are committing these shootings, and who will be targeted by red flag laws, are all incels.

If this is true then we must be go after Islam. I mean what is a bigger incel magnet than a religion that promises you 72 virgins for committing mass shootings?

Attached: 1544657477633.jpg (652x786, 96K)

Why not ....

Attached: 1563896896248.jpg (940x627, 104K)

>based white kike

Attached: 1518595446355.png (760x400, 381K)

He is a tool of the ruling class and he will do their bidding. They need guns before next economics collapse.

archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.is/fdtxJ

You burgers will be killed in the dead of night, woken up in a daze with cops screaming GIVE US YOUR GUNS OR DIE!
Scary times.

Attached: falseflaglaws.jpg (977x892, 320K)

JOKES ON YOU I'M ACTUALLY A SPIC!

Attached: 1497130895262.png (500x354, 96K)

The people committing most of these mass shootings in America have been American incels. Not Islam incels.

scared, nazi?

we need to hold a “fuck trump he betrayed us” rally

nice threads very informative

>most people doing [thing] in AMERICA are AMERICANS

As it fucking should be. Go look at Europe though.

We're talking about America. In America the mass shooters are all white incels.

amazing that trump will actually usher in the NWO

Wait till you guys find out he was a Hillary plant

Factually incorrect. Whites are actually slightly under-represented amongst mass shooters. I'm guessing people don't keep incel stats.

im surprised you mouthbreathers didnt see this coming

Attached: 1455825156.png (222x212, 27K)

I'm not talking about "mass shootings" which include gang and domestic shootings.

I'm talking about actual mass shootings.

It is a fact that Muslims are more represented are represented more among mass shooters than whites in recent decades. This fact places muslim people at no higher a threat than whites and vice versa. Just as not all christians will go and shoot up an abortion clinic, not all muslims want to destroy the US. There are bad apples everywhere.

This is it! We're screwed! No conservative is gonna vote for anyone on the left...so all we've got left is the man that set us up with red flag laws...you know...those laws that the Marxists are going to use to declare anyone and everyone "unfit" to bear arms! I don't exaggerate when I say arguing with your leftists neighbor over your back yard fence is gonna lead to you getting your arms taken at gunpoint! Red flag laws were created for one reason only...to disarm law abiding citizens!

It WILL quickly escalate to mere accusations becoming the basis for disarming citizens!

Yes you are still factually incorrect. You're argument that "In America the mass shooters are all white incels" relies on hoping people are idiots with short-term memory that forget things like the Orlando Club shooting, Virginia Tech, Elliot Rodger, etc.

Attached: Race-of-Mass-Public-Shooters.png (465x376, 66K)

If theres a mass shooter, the chances of him being white are higher than him being Muslim. That's who we need to target.

You just proved my point.

You named 3 non-white incels. I can also name 3 white incels: Nikolas Cruz, Patrick Crusius, Santino William Legan.

Zion don doesn't think the constitution matters. Only his Jewish masters count.

those were all spics

Naming ANY non-white incel disproves that "mass shooters are all white incels". Whites aren't overrepresented.

If you're arguing that incels are more likely to be mass shooters, then fine that's probably true. But arguing that anyone who is against gun control is an incel is stupid. It's on the same level as claiming anyone with a nice car or rifle has a small dick. Just stupid ad hominem attacks. I'm not arguing that incels are more likely to be mass shooters, I'm just arguing against some of the rhetoric being thrown around. I'm arguing against the idea that ALL mass shooters are white and they're ALL incels.

yes look at what he does

Attached: anti 2a kike.jpg (473x1024, 71K)

Cruz is white. He was adopted by a hispanic family.

Crusius and Legan are both white.

Its like if you were making laws that would target black people. You'd make not finishing high school and being an absent father illegal.

Same here. If you want to make laws that target mass shooters, you go after white incels.

already has

Attached: 1549583024623.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

This is not going to end well, I am pretty sure about that.

>I as a Christian 30 year old boomer
I commit fornication regularly

Attached: cat.jpg (800x450, 77K)

he said he was a spic
>he is using words
half of them he doesn't know what they mean

Attached: 1564955416777.png (1154x606, 213K)

Well now I'm curious. What laws would you propose for the incel menace? Would you need to provide evidence your dick has penetrated someone before purchasing a firearm?

Would be interesting to see the left getting outraged about how this would infringe on the rights of asexuals (obviously they wouldn't care about the rights of gun owners unless it was wrapped in some LGBT, race, gender, bullshit narrative).

The incel doesn't get anything, the elite gets the virgins, and that includes the illegal ones...

Crusius is a Jew, maybe a Marrano, but a Jude. Close set eyes, big nose, fish lips, curly dark hair and a face filled with hate. Confirm: JEW.

His Daddy is a Jew worshiper.

Attached: Crus.dad.png (1242x1169, 2.27M)

NEEDS MUCH MORE JEW CUM ON TRUMP'S ENTIRE FACE TO BE REALISTIC.

I MEAN REALLY. HE'S COMPLETELY DRENCHED IN JEW CUM 24/7, UPDATE THE IMAGE TO REFLECT THE TRUE NATURE OF TRUMP'S JEW CUM ADDICTION.

The problem with incels is not their lack of getting pussy. It's the other behavior that seems to come with it. Extreme violence, mental instability, social awkwardness, etc.

How about this, does this represent him?

Attached: Trump mohel.jpg (800x480, 181K)

SPICY. ACCURATE. PHOTO-REALISTIC.

YUP, THAT'S OUR PRESIDENT. JEW-OWNED KIKE PUPPET ZIONIST WHITE RACE TRAITOR BACKSTABBER EXTRAORDINAIRE, TRUMP.

SERIOUSLY I HOPE HE CHOKES ON A "CHEESEBERDER" AND DIES.

Do you drooling retards think that the country can literally not write a single law about guns because of the Second Amendment? Truly deranged.

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS
>JEWS MADE THIS MEME
but why

Attached: 1521154780151.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

none of them are white

lol

can't use electricity on saturday calling other people dereanged

Attached: 1564705798169.jpg (549x435, 39K)

Because now the Jews will spend the rest of the week claiming that the second amendment is important and tell the viewers why they should buy guns just to piss him off. And if they don't then they're agreeing with Trump and their NPC heads will explode. Trump's ten steps ahead of his opponents and they don't even know what game they're playing.

>mass-shootings can only be defined by my unique and specific definition where only white people can be guilty of it

Attached: 1565035200371.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

>Extreme violence, mental instability, social awkwardness, etc.
Well honestly it seems like most of these "incel" mass shooters are complete passive betas until the moment they suddenly snap and shoot some place up... thus they wouldn't have a documented history of violence.

Whenever I hear of a history of violence for mass shooters it's something like domestic violence, which basically means they're NOT an incel.

Stuff like "mental instability, social awkwardness, etc." can be abused too easily. Government and psychiatric kikes could easily claim the majority of Jow Forums to have "mental instability". They could argue mental instability means wrongthink like questioning the Holocaust or whatnot.

>kike cumface
MY PRESIDENT
>LIBTARDS
BTFO

Attached: 1560233979677.jpg (800x806, 204K)

Is that goo Kosher?

can't use a car either internal combustion engines starting a car is the same as kindling a fire on the sabbath

Are you retarded or something mate?

>It's obvious this is a faux gesture to make it seem like Trump is being non-partisan and trying to work with Democrats.
nice try faggot. He hired Pro confiscator Barr as AG. trump didn't make a mistake today or cuck today. this is obviously his plan all along or he wouldn't have looked far an wide to find a Republican that was actually pro confiscation for AG

>call me retaded
one more time

Attached: 1564866060611.jpg (900x978, 77K)

No he doesn't.
Jared works the mouth and Ivanka bobs the head around.

glock owners have small dicks

>trump voters
>holding him acountable for unkept promises

>Every single Democrat candidate is fuck tons worse than Trump would ever be on issues like immigration and gun control. Yes Trump is the best option for winning in 2020.
are you retarded? Obama was better on immigration and better on 2nd amendment issue.

as for "winning", how do you define winning? Trump is pro global faggots, pro releasing nigger drug dealers, pro replace Americans with street shitters.