Believing in macro evolution

>believing in macro evolution
>2019
I seriously hope you don't do this Jow Forums... For the dimmer among us, explain how pic related "evolved" and if you can't then that means your belief in evolution is a faith based religious belief.

Attached: Flicker-Tongue-660x403.jpg (660x403, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
youtube.com/watch?v=LuEaJDksxls
youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM
youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mutations amongst billions and billions of birds over thousands of thousands years
some freak bird with fucked up tongue was sucking the nectar so good, it left more babies than others

so if the alternative is that a God made these things then you really have to reconsider the identity of said deity because its hard to see how the jewish one did it.

We know it's 'The Jewish One' because of the biblical flat earth. Research flat earth and you'll understand.

If macro evolution isn't real then why are Jews genetically predisposed to be more intelligent than whites

They're the first race of people, the purest dna. Of course they're going to be better.

Fuck off Jew.

Attached: 1553301745579.png (640x300, 114K)

>intelligence = IQ
you must be jewish

>macro evolution

Attached: 1540044312185.png (1000x1223, 1.42M)

Mathematically there have not been enough creatures on this planet to have reproduced enough times to actually discover new proteins by random chance.

Evolution is guided by something. Maybe it's God maybe it's not, but it appears that organism have been able to successfuly guess the new proteins they've needed to develop as life complexified itself on this planet.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

bird tries to hack through wood to reach insects. Birds with certain skull shape get less brain damage. Birds with certain toung can reach insects better. Those birds have higher repsoductive sucess.

Can you explain this?

Attached: Indischer-Zwergschlammspringer-Periophthalmus-novemradiatus.jpg (400x260, 26K)

If your parents were smarter you would understand how evolution works.

Attached: tumblr_n8grho9PJH1ty6lv7o1_400.jpg (400x265, 34K)

A cat never turns into a dog. Shills shills shills.

>Mathematically there have not been enough creatures on this planet to have reproduced enough times to actually discover new proteins by random chance.
Of course there have been. Change only a couple of nucleotides and that gene now codes for a different protein.

Crab people

so they did not evolve all this gorilion years
>evolutionist BTFO

Evolution in fact claims that this is impossible. Kys

Shits been disproven already to anyone who isn't some rabid anti religious ideologue. Mutation generates change within a range and even if it worked the way it were purported to there haven't been close to enough generations.

God intentionally created all organisms with weird inefficient configurations and genetic similarities which hints they may have slowly adapted over long periods of time, and he did this to trick people into thinking that these organisms may have slowly adapted over long periods of time. If you are smart enough to understand this you will be rewarded with heaven, but if you fall for His trap you will be tortured forever in hell.

Attached: 1473709333991.jpg (720x511, 74K)

Why would another bird choose to mate with this hideously deformed monster? Would you mate with a gruesomely ugly woman just because she's more efficient at something?

well how else did the fucking bird get a tongue like that? Sky daddy had a bright idea?

Attached: 1541976432416.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

>Mathematically there have not been enough creatures on this planet to have reproduced enough times to actually discover new proteins by random chance.
Show me your equations, bitch.

Because it's a bird. They're fucking stupid.

Literally anything can evolve into anything else given enough time and pressure.

If it's life or death, and that cunt could provide survival than some retard would procreate with her and produce successful offspring

>Would you mate with a gruesomely ugly woman just because she's more efficient at something?
Maybe yeah. A chick who knows her way around the kitchen is rare.

when you say it like that you gotta have a lot of faith in your belief in how things work. Get cucked on your altar.

>muh jewish comic book character did it

Jealous? Don't you wish you had a God as mighty as that?

How many individual organisms do you think have lived and died on this planet?

Explain the process.

Attached: 1552946202014.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Genesis.

You're why we're winning.

Attached: f820ebd4f5c743913997a09aa3cc2d4b-imagejpeg.jpg (683x1024, 168K)

A rock never turned into a bucket. Also you are a paid shill.

Now do you see my point?

no, but given enough selective pressure (and assuming dogs/wolves died out tomorrow) a new branch of the felidae family could evolve to fill their ecological niche. that's how evolution works. it isn't like pokemon where soething just becomes something else. its a VERY gradual process.

Except a rock and a bucket aren't alive, and I'm not a shill. Refuted on every level.

Evolution is a very observable phenomenon on species which have short (relative to us) generational spans. For instance, you can observe how a strain of bacteria becomes resistant to antibiotics in real-time because of their rapid growth. You can also observe phenotype trait differences in Drosophila as you breed them.
Evolution is the principal of natural selection, and environmental selection pressures and is a very statistically based theory.

>Mathematically there have not been enough creatures on this planet to have reproduced enough times to actually discover new proteins by random chance

You have no basis for this belief other than "gut feeling". You heard some grifter say it once and it sounded nice so now you repeat it.

>Would you mate with a gruesomely ugly woman just because she's more efficient at something?

if I found a solid 5/10 with a working prehensile tail or the ability to see in the dark like Riddick or some shit you'd better bet you ass I'm knocking her ass up, bitch nigger.

>and I'm not a shill
You make a very convincing case.

But then I see you coming to conservative hubs of discussion and purposefully trying to dumb down the level of rhetoric, and it all makes me a little suspicious.

Are you here to make us look stupid on purpose? Or are you just somebody's useful idiot.

>intelligence quotient
>he doesn’t know what quotient means

All I want to do is preach and teach the truth. Evolution is a lie, research NASA and flat earth, the Bible is the inerrant word of God and Jesus. You'll find out soon enough, and then you'll be sorry. Peace out.

Macroevolution is a buzzword. Evolution is or isnt. Period

neither are amino acids.

>A cat never turns into a dog
Except in Africa where there is no canid top predator, the felid Hyaenidae evolved into a significantly more dog-like form to fill an ecological niche. I bet you didn't even know hyaenids are feliform because they don't look like it at all.

If it wasn't evolution, why would someone design such a stupid thing?

>Turning down a lady with a 30cm toungue that could litearlly wrap around your cock.

The bird who was able to suck up more nectar got bigger and stronger and faster than the others. It took less time to feed himself. The rest of the day he spent raping the shit out of all the bird bitches while the pretty boys with little toungues spent all day trying not ward off starvation. Female choice had nothing to do with it.

So useful idiot

evolution is still the best explanation I heard so far. "A magic invisible wizard did it" just doesn't cut it for me.

And I don't care about faith bro, if you want to connect with god just do some LSD. It's the established institutionalized religions that I condemn, no "holy" book contains any more truth on the workings of life & the universe and shit than the first print issue of Superman. That shit is just to control masses. Find your own god, then shut the fuck up about it.

insufficient
>G-d made X
Explain it.

baa

Attached: goat-baby_2(1).jpg (638x370, 18K)

If the bible is the literal word of God, why would God create countless scientific contradictions with his words that prevent anyone with an independent mind and a triple digit IQ from believing in the literality of scripture? Why does God want only retarded followers in heaven?

>bird uses tongue to get bugs from holes in tree
>has sex
>long tongue genes are passed down.
>mutant bird has horned tongue
>horns provide some shock absorption
>mutant bird receives less brain damage, >mutant bird is more fit, fucks more birdettes
t. woodpecker

Well your dad fucked your mom so it's not unheard of.

Honestly I don't care. I'm not saying God isn't real. I just don't care. Things exist now. It's easy too complex to ever know in our lifetimes.

STOP STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

Attached: sides crippled.jpg (621x960, 35K)

dios mio..

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT

Attached: 97810B50-A2B4-4DEE-B2D0-2F8C754E5A22.png (1440x786, 1.4M)

>not already knowing how many dudes posting on Jow Forums have weird monster girl fetishes
The answer is resounding yes, beggars can't be choosers.

How dare you, that's a healthy Indian child.

>mate with this hideously deformed monster
I dunno, ask your dad why he did

Doesn't it just take 1 generation for a mutation to occur and forever change that lineage?

>I heard some one say a big number with many zeros and he said it's mathematically impossible therefore it is
Based slide thread

Why would God put the undeniable truth of reality in something as faulty as human language where every line can be scrutinized and interpreted in vastly different ways? Why would a God want two people who genuinely want to know his will to consistently come to two different conclusions reading the same passage? If I were a God, I'd want my truth to be clear and apparent, but hey, that's just me.

Atheism is the tale that meaningless matter created our spirit. Which is laughable.
Everything in the world of man was created by our spirit, that is what comes first. Nothing comes out of "nothingness". The structure of the world was also created, and it was perfect in all times with all it's splendor.

They twist everything of our ancient understanding of the world.

Spirit - light - male attribute - father heaven (spirit) - reason - mind - the All-One (alone) - the go(o)d order of the world
creating:
Matter - the illusion - female attribute - materia - superficiality - emotional drive (hysteria) - the matrix - the masses - Maria/Mary - Mother Nature - earth - material drives

"Eve was made out of Adam".

This godless narrative of "evolution" is part of all the other bullshit that underlines their agenda of "equality".

"They" twisted this to make the female, the matter, money, greed, sex-drive, ruling the world. Twisting the good order of the world, the God-order. They are anti-good, anti-truth, anti-God.
Refer to yourself; do you want your body (female attribute), your menial desires, to rule over you? Instead of your spirit and reason?
We are sons of God because we have a spirit and a body (matter). And we should act according to our reason, that is divine, that is go(o)d, and not what our insatiable body tells us.

Evolution and a heliocentric globe earth model are the two biggest lies keeping people from The Most High.

The body, the material urges, females, should not rule. Everything gets destroyed with this unnatural order. That is what Darwinism is about. A lie. Everything that is created was first in the mind, it has to come from a spirit. That is the basic eternal axiom. A bat does not accidentally through "mutation" decides to form a perfect sonar, or mutate some wings out of nothing. It would not be able to make this step from a "mouse" to a flying sonar bat suddenly. Mutation always leads to death and darkness. A half developed bat, with half developed wings and a "half developed sonar" would not survive at all.
The world and all the living creatures were created perfect by the great spirit of which we are all part of. Some type of man are more spiritual and some are lesser however. Some types of man are "earthly" driven, they are mutated into material darkness, they like everything that serves their material greed, and they would not survive by themselves without those who still have reason and spirit.

>change only a couple of bytes of machine code and that data now codes for a different instruction
>you now have a different program right goys??
This is how retarded you sound

The chance of having a positive enough mutation where that specific mutation then becomes the dominant one is extraordinarily low. Frankly I'm shocked it happens at all.

Funny how it is almost always american doing this shit. The most jew cucked country.

>random bird experiences a genetic mutation that gives it a slightly longer tongue
>said bird is able to more efficiently feed itself because it has an easier time catching bugs
>has a higher chance of producing offspring than average
>over time the number of mutated birds grows, while the number of non-mutated ones drops because the latter is less able to compete for limited resources (food in this case)
>fast forward a few million years and only mutated birds remain
>repeat
is this really so hard to understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=LuEaJDksxls

And what method would you use other than human language to get that across?

youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM

Attached: 200px-MikeTysonHeadshot2.jpg (200x249, 9K)

Uh, yes, if you change part of a program you have a different fucking program. Are you disabled? If I add a single byte to a program by changing an OR to an XOR it completely changes how that program functions. It might destroy the program, it might not actually change the program's output much at all because the inputs given are usually exclusive anyway (however, do not confuse this for the program being the same), but it MIGHT make the program run better because an XOR is a more useful function to have in that spot. The chance of that last thing happening is what we generally call "evolution".

better yet: youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE

I think you are discounting how many animals die because of mutations. Obviously, every mutation isn't beneficial. 90 percent of the time they do nothing at all. 9 percent of the time, they are harmful. However, 1 percent of the time, the mutation is beneficial and outcompetes the other alleles.

>(((Berlinski)))
>(((Meyer)))
>(((Gelernter)))

Enjoy your ignorance. The Jew is anything but stupid.

Furthermore, proteins are not binary entities like computer programs. A random change in computer code will probably cause it to crash. Most changes in proteins just very slightly alter their binding affinities

That would be modern Germany.

>LOOK MOMMY, I'M DEFENDING GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE ONLINE JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO! WILL HE LET ME GO TO HEAVEN NOW, JUST LIKE HIS REAL CHILDREN THE JEWS?

explain genesis
your pseudo profundity is lost of everyone but you

evolution gets harder to believe the more you study life at the MOLECULAR level. Even the most basic, single-celled life is unbelievably complex.

But then you look at the timeline of life on earth, and it makes VERY little sense. It sprung up extremely fast, in the middle of the fuckin hadean, taking around 200-300 million years (albeit debatable). But multi-cellular life took another 3 odd BILLION years to form. And in that 1.7ish billion years, all the complicated forms of life emerged. But it took 3bill just for multicell.

it doesn't add up. I can follow the idea behind evolution. It can even make sense in some ways. But when you look closely at the smallest forms of life, at the molecular level of a cell, it just doesn't add up. The most basic processes of a single celled lifeform is so unbelievably complex that it boggles the mind. I couldn't be an atheist anymore when I really started studying it.

but lol some guys made some amino acids in a lab once so clearly that's how it happened.

Based and redpilled

Attached: img_9972.jpg (1800x1800, 532K)

That's how AI and neuralNets work... Funny that, it's almost like they're based on the natural world

Obviously just a coincidence, no other option

>defending khazar converts
>pleasing to God

>Berlinski
That's Polish name.

>asking a human to use their mortal minds to come up with solutions for an all-powerful deity

Yeah yeah whatever you're probably a fucking shitskin anyway. Pic related has done more than you ever will to secure a future for white children.

Attached: stephen miller.jpg (720x405, 63K)

Micro evolution is only possible with macro evolution ya nigger kikes.

Attached: 13843D32-EB01-4C6B-B2B2-171A90616DB2.jpg (530x530, 46K)

You still have no evidence of macro evolution which is OPs point. There is no evidence.

If God loves him so much then maybe he should fix that disgusting fucking hairline lmao

Evolution is not guided by anything except the environment, selective pressures

All you have to do is read it. God made the world and shaped it into existence. He's God, that's what He does. He made the plants and animals, separated the day and night, erected the earth with firmaments. Goyim really are just dumb animals, aren't they. Jow Forums has taught me that Jews are in charge, and should be.

The younger is inside you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1543069328717.png (500x436, 161K)