Just fucking ban them!

Let's face it, the Second Amendment was written in a time of muskets, there is no way the founders would have wanted mere civilians to own assault rifles. The time has come to ban assault rifles and put a stop to white male terrorism.

The U.S. is a nation of immigrants, a melting pot. People flee here to get away from exactly the kind of thing that happened in El Paso.

Immigrants should not have to fear coming to the U.S. just because some outdated scrap of paper supposedly says we can't ban guns. Enough is enough. We need to rid the nation of gun owners as soon as possible.

Attached: 10-0137420.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4?t=82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epstein

HATE SPEECH IS A HATE CRIME
TRUMP IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AND THEN HAVE YOU SHOT BY MEXICAN-AMERICAN FED TRANNIES YOU PSYCHOS NEVER SAW IT COMING

I don't give a shit about guns. Ban them. I just want my $1k a month.

Attached: 1552844843830.jpg (790x1024, 289K)

SHALL

No, suck my cock, one post by this id, etc.

fpbp FUCK JANNIES

Checks out OP is a faggot.

Attached: SecondAmendmentHealthcare.jpg (874x586, 100K)

NOT

Attached: 4.jpg (624x744, 251K)

Let's face it, the First Amendment was written in a time of letters and newspapers, there is no way the founders would have wanted mere civilians to be able to broadcast their thoughts to millions in a matter of seconds. The time has come to ban the internet and put a stop to Jewish subversion.

>there is no way the founders would have wanted mere civilians to own assault rifles.

Your ignorance is palpable. This is a nation built on revolution not subservience.

Attached: jefferson - Governments must fear the people.png (403x221, 105K)

The 1st amendment wasn't written for social media either, so do we just do away with that one too?

saved. thx.

Attached: guns_vs_docs.jpg (600x881, 263K)

kys jew

Attached: 1544473200068.jpg (665x1024, 121K)

Here are your common sense gunlaws:
>be 21+
>must go trough basic background check
>must go trough at least one certified course for the type of firearm(pistol, semi auto rifle, bolt action rifle, shotgun, etc.).
>weapons will be properly classed, no more ar pistols and such. It will be classed in caliber and mechanism.
>SBRs will no longer need any special work to get, on the same line as other ARs
>suppressors will no longer need any special work to get, on the same line as other attachments
>There will be no restrictions on magazines
>there will be no restrictions on any muzzle device
>there will be no restrictions on any grips, stocks, etc.
>any history of major criminal charges or mental health problems will take away your right to own any firearm
>Any active or former servicemen in the military or police does not have to go trough any course mentioned previously
>weapon parts are considered: lower reciever, barrel and ammo, other parts are considered free parts.
>Laser sights will keep its classification, however if you are active mil, you are allowed to purchase mil rated lasers for training purpose during spare time, this will need a confirmation paperwork from the command that shows the person is fit to use one.
>Open carry will only be allowed after a course, and you will need a holster with retention level 2 or above to use it
>Concealed carry will be banned
>Open carry is only permitted with pistols within a certain class(caliber, mechanism and safety has to be correct in order to use it)
>Weapons shall be stored in a certified weapon lockers when not on person.
>weapons that are to be transported, shall be done so in a safe way. It should be done as so to not alert or scare the public.
>Weapons, similar to cars, are not to be operated while under the influence.

Attached: 126DE322-C95A-40BA-8F2B-DD44DADE0063.jpg (451x561, 53K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-07-04-58-09~2.png (1440x1425, 1.97M)

fuck off back to plebbit you

Attached: undocumented guns.jpg (614x420, 42K)

There is no Constitutional right for healthcare in this country.
t. Supreme Court

Stupid pic. Would be better about the 1st and printing presses only.

Fuck you nigger

Fuck you

> built on revolution not subservience

sucks every corporate dick in a 100 mile radius including the NRA

peak burgerism

Most of Jow Forums are a bunch of 17 year olds and weren't alive in the 90's when we actually had an assault weapons ban. It worked. Then '04 Bush let it expire and Obumma didn't do anything to bring it back. Bring back the assault weapons ban.

You should be banned

Attached: 0F819E93-3F81-425D-B9F9-9970ADE861A4.jpg (501x83, 10K)

my what a low energy discord tranny slider.

>Written in the time of muskets
Does the first amendment not apply to the internet then, fuckwit?

FPBP
1. Shall not be infringed. If Americans give up their guns then we are just Brazil with all of its corruption and problems. If we're in the timeline where Americans all sign away their freedoms no reaction or civil uprising than we will go the way of Rhodesia.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (474x355, 41K)

INFRINGE

BE

die commie faggot have a god damn epstein homotron.

Aw fuck it's off to Canada with me I don't deserve this flag

he aint gonna take shit and if he does we'll get more and go hunting starting with you elmo

It's a right bestowed by the ''Creator'' not by governments.

Attached: BanSpGns.jpg (540x461, 122K)

Ask google that

>come home white man

Attached: 20190805_163600.png (482x604, 420K)

>Trump is a racist cheeto who breaks families
>Lets make it so that only Trump's government has all the guns!

using triangular blade bayonets are considered a war crime by the UN lol (or something like this)

Yeah and the 1st amendment only applies to ink and feathers on paper. You dumb fuck.

Fuck the UN

YANG GANG

Yes, ban them. Please disarm the bootlicking complyfags, my larder runs low.

..ever human beeing should have a assoult rifle and the amount of ammo he can buy ... thats the only way tyranny and faschism can be prevented. in switzerland, every male has a assoult rifle, are there any shootings? no! its an american problem, not a weapon problem!

Attached: 1555023590691.jpg (400x400, 32K)

people like you need guns the most though.

children who leech of society deserve nothing more than to suck on the barrel of their yangang shotgun, yang will not only give them the $200 gun, but it will also set them up for the rest of their life.

i'd ban them. fuck these gun huggers they're the worst

Ep(((stein)))

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-13-35-12-1.png (1080x1613, 275K)

>constant shootings
>police beating the fuck out of nobodies
why are we like this?

>Let's face it, the Second Amendment was written in a time of automatic machine guns like the Puckle Gun, there is no way the founders did not want mere mere civilians to own arms of all types. The time has come to double down on demanding our 2nd Amendment rights.

>The U.S. is a nation of citizens.
People fleeing here because they want more money, and breaking into the country are illegal invaders.
>Criminal illegal invaders should damn well have to fear breaking over the border to get into to the U.S.

>Enough is enough. We need to rid the nation of gun grabbers as soon as possible. By any means necessary.

Attached: gggggg.jpg (812x596, 95K)

Shall no fridge yeah yeah. I enjoy the american slaughter especially when they bring their old shitlaws to discussion.

>It worked.
the data says it literally did nothing.... for fucks sake manufactures just kept making AR's with no flash hider or bayo lug let alone the fact that rifles in total are used in fewer crimes than beating people with hammers.

How retarded are you?

>lost
>saved

>it worked

Except it didn’t

But I want my $1,000 a month to buy more guns

Also Americans also owned rifles with actual rifling that were far superior to the British military arms, so I'd like to go back that that. Citizens having better arms that the boots that want to oppress us.

What worked was Clintons nigger ban 3 strikes and you're out. Mandatory 20 years if you commit a 3rd felony that's enough to lock everyone darker then wheat bread up

>there is no way the founders would have wanted mere civilians
>mere civilians
You fucking communist piece of shit. Mere civilians? You mean CITIZENS. WE THE PEOPLE, are supposed to have the power to overthrow our government if it fails to serve the interests of the citizenry. If AR-15s were around in 1776, we would have one on the flag, and bootlicking Tories like you would get the rope.

Attached: 1550232242589.jpg (960x958, 143K)

Shit-tier bait.

here in beanxico you can't get legally a gun or an assault riffle, yet is not THAT difficult to get one. You can say in Mexico are strick GUN regulations and still our shithole country seems like a warzone.

>It worked
It did fuck-all. Were you alive in the 90's? Firearm homicide was at it's peak in 1993. It has been on the decline ever since.

>1 post by this ID
Saged

23 mass shootings from 1993 - 2001.

ban conceal carry? nah fuck that

So your point is that the AWB did jackshit

Good to see wee agree

>the Second Amendment
youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4?t=82

Attached: 1564931777579.jpg (894x672, 114K)

At the time soldiers bought their own guns. At the time a gun was a gun. No difference between military and civilian guns. Guns shoot bullets. Not much has changed.

slide thread sage

Attached: 37bhsf.jpg (888x500, 50K)

Attached: 1513502877077.gif (600x754, 1.63M)

I unironically cannot WAIT for the government to ban guns.

"From my cold dead hands!" incels cry in their whiny little bitch voice.

Well shit. I hope the government obliges. Some virgin neckbeard wants to die for a piece of metal? Good. I hope the government murders every last one of you second amendment fucks.

Attached: B5BF091F-8E69-4993-A267-D820E40EAF24.jpg (672x840, 79K)

>18 U.S. Code §2384. Seditious conspiracy

Fuck you, no. And if they're banned, I took the machinist pill years ago. Ban that.

>Let's face it, the Second Amendment was written for us to have a freedom they should take away, there is no way the founders would have wanted mere civilians to be able to use current technology to better protect ourselves. The time has come to take away our rights and put a stop to white male terrorism.

>The U.S. is a nation of minorities being used for more votes and influence, a melting pot. People flee to here to take advantage of the kind of thing that happened in El Paso.

>Immigrants should not have to fear coming to the U.S. just because our Bill of Rights grants us a better way to defend ourselves in case of an invasion such as during the War of Independence. Enough is enough. We need to give in to the pressures put on us by the Democratic Party, Jewish owned media, and crisis actors and remove our rights as soon as possible.

Lead to read OP. It may help save your kneecaps.

Attached: image.jpg (355x355, 13K)

RACIST.

Attached: 1555731476198.png (768x768, 1009K)

I'll say I admire the courage of the boys in blue, swanning around in their patrol cars and stuffing their faces in doughnut shops.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

From what town in Africa are you?

He's not wrong I've seen it in my own families faces they look down on the very idea of ever having to get their hands dirty defending themselves. Owning a gun is like owning a tool and these people would rather buy a new car then change their own tire.

>most dangerous developed country
>I-it's totally normal and unrelated to guns guise!!

Attached: chart.jpg (800x708, 37K)

>Let's face it

..assault riffle arnt the problem! society is!

How do you plan on enforcing all this? There are around 393 million firearms (that we know of) in the USA. Who has a gun? What gun? How can you tell? What's to stop someone from making a gun? It's not that hard. Gunpowder is pretty easy to make. You can cast your own projectiles and reuse brass. Any new gun law will only affect the people who follow laws. The kind of people who shoot up a bunch of innocent people (that's against the law btw) don't follow the law. This will do nothing.

>Just fucking ban them

no

>Let's face it,
You're a FAG HAT...Grow a pair

Attached: 85129898.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Freedom of the 'Press' FTW!

Attached: Common_Press.jpg (452x822, 345K)

...homo, realize, gouverment will kick you over the rim the moment they dont need you anymore for there wired agenda.

Attached: turing.jpg (741x417, 49K)

The founding fathers would want you strung up for using the term "mere civilians"

Attached: Gun Grabber Gabbard 2A Mod 1.jpg (660x810, 149K)

Have sex

Does this look like a fucking musket asshole?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>there is no way the founders would have wanted mere civilians to own assault rifles
If the founders were alive today they'd not only approve of every citizen owning an "assault" rifle, but probably update the constitution to include the citizens ability to own rocket launchers, mortars, surface to air missiles, fighter planes, bombers, tanks, and atomic bombs. Because mutually assured destruction works. There is no limit on the second amendment, and it is illegal for any form of legislation, state or federal, court-ruled or bureaucrat-backed, to put limits on a citizens right to protect not just his family, but his country.

Attached: 1557586759545.jpg (340x508, 13K)

>Shitty chart just happens to leave every other more violent south and central american country off the list
Honduras mixed years 60.00 (2015) 66.64 (2013) 0.41 (2013) 0.13 (2013) ? 9.9–11.24 (mixed years) Guns in Honduras[31]
Venezuela 2013 49.22 26.48 0.14 22.34 22.93 (2009) 18.50 (2017) Guns in Venezuela[83]
El Salvador 2011 45.6 26.49 (2013) 0.13 (2009) 0.15 (1999) ? 5.8 Guns in El Salvador[21]
Eswatini mixed years 37.16 37.16 (2004) ? ? ? 6.4 Guns in Swaziland[23]
Guatemala mixed years 34.10 29.62 (2013) 0.34 (2009) 1.33 (2009) 2.81 (2009) 13.1 Guns in Guatemala[30]
Jamaica mixed years 30.72 30.38 (2013) 0.34 (1995) ? ? 8.1 Guns in Jamaica[40]
Brazil 2012 21.9 20.7 0.5 0.1 0.5 8.6 Guns in Brazil[9]
Colombia 2015 18.65 17.74 0.59 0.04 0.29 6.9 (2012) GunPolicy.org[14]
Panama mixed years 15.11 14.36 (2013) 0.57 (2009) 0.06 (2002) 0.12 (2009) 21.7 Guns in Panama[56]
United States 2017 12.21 4.46 7.32 0.15 0.10 120.5[53] CDC WISQARS[81]
If America had no niggers and spics we'd have less gun violence then Finland and would be 4th place for IQ right after Japan.
You're right we have a problem and that problem is anyone darker then a cashew.

The AWB did 2 things: piss off lawful gun owners and make the AR15 the most popular rifle in the history of the United States. It did fuck all for violence with firearms.
No more feel good legislation. Abolish the NFA and return to constitutional law. I want every toddler armed to the fucking teeth and I want the hit squads shot before they can do any damage.

Nice try Kremlin shill kike faggot.

No.

You sound tough.

Attached: were_so_scared.png (470x504, 604K)

/thread

You cant ban constitutional rights Your logic is like a car crashed ban cars.

Attached: china.jpg (248x177, 19K)