What...what the fuck is he doing

What...what the fuck is he doing..

Attached: 2019-08-05_22h11_05.png (1013x568, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/uc8aD
uk.reuters.com/video/2019/08/05/trump-calls-for-death-penalty-for-hate-c?videoId=583680534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NONONONONO

Attached: 2019-08-05_22h11_19.png (1012x570, 1.11M)

Americans are gonna have a very bad time.

Zion Don at it again. Calling out white supremacy while the shooters were antifa's.

Attached: trumpdog.png (898x628, 938K)

It's not like he can admit the truth, none of them can. But it's not like he couldn't have just done some boilerplate "heart goes out to" bullshit instead of... this... whatever insanity this is...

Whatever the fuck he wants. He has no plan. He has no idea. He has no thoughts. He opens his mouth and word salad streams forth.

0D cup-and-ball

Fortnite will be banned

Attached: 1582384783947.gif (713x611, 112K)

who cares what this jew loving rat is doing- the question is what are we doing to stop the jews?

He wants the suburban mom vote but he is going to lose all his male supporters fast if he goes down this road more than just words

Attached: 1563453365755.gif (720x720, 72K)

Yeah idk wtf is wrong with this coward, I'm done with him.
I'll be staying home on election night.

being a boomer

I would have been concerned if he said anime instead

because the entire premise is retarded, when was the last time someone ever committed a mass shooting for "glory" or "fame"

the do it for political reasons and/or because they're miserable and hopeless and want other people to feel the same

Attached: qttt.jpg (750x500, 47K)

Acting like someone in their seventies.

Fuck that jazz, vote democrat full steam ahead.

HAHAHAHH ZION DON

Attached: 1563442458156.gif (720x720, 88K)

MIGA!

Based and accelerantpilled

NIGGERS COMMIT VIOLENCE ALL THE TIME SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS KIKES PROBLEM

The fucking balls on this jew-loving boomer faggot. Holy shit Trump was a lesser of two evils but he's still a mistake.

Doing what he always does. Stab his supporters in the back when he feels it benefits him.

Attached: liar_trump.png (960x1059, 916K)

Anime needs to be banned for another 40-60 years due to that arson at Kyoto Animation.

Full steam ahead to what? Gulags for wrong think and complete and utter jungle nigger communism?

Attached: 20190717_100828.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

T. The guy who saved mma from death in Its infancy, now making it the fastest growing (((sport)))

>when was the last time someone ever committed a mass shooting for "glory" or "fame"
All of them, they're using their "cause" in an attempt to immortalize themselves.

>mentions Israel 158 times and probably more but this was all I could find.

Attached: Ziondon158timesIsrael.png (1920x3106, 895K)

Maybe he is trying to point the finger to games and entertainment to shift the focus out of gun control.

Knight to A4

Attached: checkers.jpg (293x172, 6K)

He's obfuscating. Hes the president and had to say something. There needed to be some kind of blame thrown around and some strong stance, otherwise he would be open to relentless accusations that he didn't condemn the shootings. He's throwing out some random bullshit that he knows will go no where.

MEMEWAR 2 IS GOING TO BE OFF THE CHAIN BRUH.
ALLIES WILL BE FOES, FOES WILL BE ALLIES.
BACKSTABS WILL HAPPEN AND UNLIKELY ALLIANCES MADE.
THE STATUS QUO WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MONSTER DRINKS. ENERGY IT UP LIKE A MONSTER!

Attached: ab0bd4f483133670dbc04216d0f3e10e.png (342x800, 265K)

It's Mommy time

You faggots shills are so transparent and predictable with your bullshit. This doesn't even have anything to do with Israel yet you keep to your shill notes spamming the same shit.

Go ahead and replay to me with a retard Wojak and post something like "yes goyim, Trump totally isn't a Jew puppet". Post another stock shill image or response like you unimaginative faggots always do.

Attached: anti-Trump shills.jpg (735x677, 142K)

he's cucking it's what he always does

the game violence has always been a republican talking point

Being a boomer.

Attached: 1532768295495.png (1920x1080, 305K)

Attached: trump-dog-1.jpg (828x467, 272K)

>What...what the fuck is he doing..
1 term president. Just making right with the powers that be before he becomes a normal citizen again.

>full steam ahead for what
The most conservative guess is this: conservatives keep giving ground inch by inch to leftists. This is a slow change, wherein many arguments can be had and many propaganda cycles can be run.
If instead ground isn't given inch by inch but instead by leaps and bounds, there may not be enough time to acclimate to the leftists' changes. Then we have perhaps a big conflict and maybe a revolution.
Worst case scenario we reach the conclusion faster and don't deal with as much of the inbetween bullshit.
I don't agree with this personally, but I think that sums up the vroom vroom train of thought well enough.

Fucking boomers. I don't get why they're so vehemently opposed to video games? Were their parents the same way when TV replaced the radio? I just don't get it.

>Whatever the fuck he wants. He has no plan. He has no idea. He has no thoughts. He opens his mouth and word salad streams forth.
>0D cup-and-ball
No, he's a 100% uniparty shill now.

You putrid nigger kike. You smiled when you posted this, didn’t you? With your cheddar cheesed teeth, and your fucking faggot anal cavity filled with sandnigger goo. Kill yourself, you absolute bastard.

he's throwing the next election is what he's doing

They want him to say white men. They want him to say guns
They want him to say bad websites
He says fucking video games

I bet they’re mad.

The Purple user was right.

archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.is/fdtxJ

>I'll be staying home on election night.
Vote constitution party just to signal. We need people to see WHY he lost.

>Fuck that jazz, vote democrat full steam ahead.
No vote Constitution party. Trump will lose but we have to signal. Maybe vote dem in a few key states just to ensure Trump loses.

>Post another stock shill image or response like you unimaginative faggots always do.

Thanks for proving my point you unimaginative faggot.

Why play videogames when you should be supporting their ss?

>what the fuck is he doing
A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M

Attached: 1536655346995.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Miga!

>Go ahead and replay to me with a retard Wojak
If you insist, MIGAtard.

Attached: 1543946032376.png (1268x1056, 287K)

Your welcome Trumpshill #529

I play Descent anyway. Where I kill evil robots and rescue humans. So I’m ok I guess.

Attached: 5C99EAD3-5C66-4616-9E15-54F631B7D5FE.jpg (800x600, 94K)

oh thank God I wont have to hear 10 year olds on gta anymore

Did you know that in 2011 the Supreme Court ruled that video games were art and granted all the protections art has?

This includes the protection of freedom of speech as stated in the constitution.

Donald Trump has just violated the first amendment.

His impeachment is now guaranteed.

>Then we have perhaps a big conflict and maybe a revolution.
That would only occur under few scenarios

>utilites being cut
>grocery stores dont get stocked
>welfare gets shut off
>marvel movies cease production

Attached: 20190729_172612.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

he's cutting the feet out from under the liberals.
liberal chimp out in 3.... 2.... 1...

Well they gotta blame something I guess.
If games can normalize "sexist" attitudes in the population why wouldn't they be able to normalize violence?

He couldn't blame himself, guns, or racism too hard - thus it was the vidya.

Blame shitty video games, dance around the real issue(Niggers and Jews)

He’s not. He’s trying to defang their propaganda. The kikes wanted today to be a whole day of bashing white men and the websites they use to talk about politics without being banned by cowardly leftist petty tyrants. They want that and to increase talk of confiscating guns. Go ahead and make it about stupid video games. This makes people stop paying any attention. No one cares. GTA is fun. We had this debate a decade ago.

>What...what the fuck is he doing..
He's making himself lose by the biggest possible margin as an agreement to not prosecute him after he leaves.

Good. Now you’ll shut up.

Can’t say that yet I guess. Soon though.

Why is there so much plebbit shilling going on today?

He's right. Incels tend to be video gamers. They become desensitized to violence then proceed to commit mass shootings.

>He’s not. He’s trying to defang their propaganda. The kikes wanted today to be a whole day of bashing white men and the websites they use to talk about politics without being banned by cowardly leftist petty tyrants. They want that and to increase talk of confiscating guns. Go ahead and make it about stupid video games. This makes people stop paying any attention. No one cares. GTA is fun. We had this debate a decade ago.
He's pushing "anyone can take all of your guns at any time just by a mere accusation" That's his solution. He's not playing 4d chess. He's a loser who is making deals to avoid being prosecuted after he is kicked out of office.

>He's right. Incels tend to be video gamers. They become desensitized to violence then proceed to commit mass shootings.
It's more likely from movies. And no one is talking about removing those movies. We've all seen the ones that not just glorify violence but glorify bad guy violence.

The same shallow political bullshit. Never addressing anything real.

All this fake shit all of it is crap. TV is the cancer of the planet. Display your argument in 2 minutes or less and most of life's problems can't be solved in two minutes or less.

It's a gay cop out answer just like everything that comes from the (((media))).

Attached: 1488654621694.jpg (436x334, 32K)

Call of duty and GTA aren't even big anymore. Is Trump telling me that fortnite is the problem?????!!!!

Attached: downloadfile-29.jpg (474x316, 28K)

he's making a big mistake stirring the autistic hornet's nest banning *chan and going after "dark corners" those dark corners literally got him elected also by acknowledging this you are feeding the trolls now that the trolls have power they are getting more excited

>Bans violent video games
>Shooting increases tenfold

Yes orange man, clearly those video games werent the one thing they had in their life keeping them from going apeshit.

Video games have all been shit recently anyway. Watching manchildren cry has been pretty entertaining tbqh.

I agree with Trump. I hope he bans all shooter games.

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 14K)

The Q movie is for niggers, libs, and generally sleep people.
Trump said "Toledo."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 9.47.50 AM.png (1380x936, 588K)

No he's not, he's literally playing into the Zionist Jew agenda.
Beheading of those that criticize the jew or Israel.
Look up Noahide laws that Trump signed onto on "education day". The first few seem fine, then read deeper, its laws for jews and laws for goy. Goy laws result in beheading.
>uk.reuters.com/video/2019/08/05/trump-calls-for-death-penalty-for-hate-c?videoId=583680534

Attached: it begins.jpg (750x876, 384K)

I think even those wouldn't be enough anymore. Global financial collapse, not a depression but total collapse, or an epidemic or other apocalyptic double-digit fatality percentage even would probably be required. I might be overestimating the technical abilities of modern ruling institutions but unfortunately I think they have very well thought out contingency plans to deal with anything relatively minor. I hope I am wrong

Attached: CBBBF8E7DA0E449CB3C48583CE5458DA.jpg (480x680, 32K)

He has fully embrased his position as Kuschner's vassal.

Just the words is enough for him to lose his voters

He's committing political suicide and throwing his entire base under the bus because of a shooting. Seems like the media finally figured out how to manipulate him into doing what they want.

>accuse your enemies of your own crimes

Shills overcompensate by calling everyone else shills and kikes at the drop of a hat. Yeah pretend Jow Forums has always been an anti-Trump board. Your kinds has always been so fond of revisionist history.

This is why you NEVER vote for a fucking boomer

>be american incel
>socially excluded, totally alone
>his only healthy hobby gets removed (still better than drugs)
I wonder how this will end.

The definition of hate crime?
It will be whatever they say it is same as UK and EU.

Attached: hate crime.jpg (620x542, 169K)

MIGA

Damn thanks for the nostalgia trip.

Attached: image1.jpg (412x329, 79K)

>Give me back my video games or I'll kill you
Trump was right.

Nobodys smiling. We all Hoped for trump. And i still do, i just Hope its all Part of the Show But as Longer it takes to destroy pizzagate the more i lose hope in him. Its getting all so sad

This. Also I hope he makes some mandatory age restrictions so absolutely no kids can play any M-Rated games or buy them either. Kick all those little fucks offline and watch and laugh.

>All shooter games
Alright, so when will he end up banning other games with other weapons? Bows? Warhammers? Swords? say goodbye to 98% of games.

Why isn't DRUMPF banning Hollyjew then?

All their movies contain
1) guns

2) violence

3) death

boomer cucks thought he was for them, but realizing he's for Israel first and foremost

lmao jesus

Too many acquaintances in hollyjew

He's not even gonna ban the video games he's gonna cuck on that as well

I only play racing games. I don't give a fuck what he bans it would be really entertaining to watch.

>Turns out Trump wants to start the racewar.
4D chess baby!

Attached: 1521795923306.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

I didn’t vote a nuanced raging pussy like this into office. I don’t like what he’s setting up for me and my people.

>what is he doing?
Deflecting the blame for guns and putting it on video games so no new gun laws will be created on a federal level. I am ok with this.

>the killer is a WHITE """"human""""
>is a racist supremacist
>guns
>NN...NNO NO NO THE VIDYAS!!! THE VYDIAS!!!!

What fucking year is this again, 2002?
Why the fuck would anyone seriously bring up the violent video games card in the year AD2019.

It is called blind actionism. Just doing something for the sake of doing something. It's stupid and pathetic.