FACT: the body is full of cannabis receptors

FACT: the body is full of cannabis receptors

If smoking is bad why did our bodies evolve to have THC receptors?

That’s right we literally NEED to smoke THC daily to be healthy

I do about half a g of shatter a day and I’ve never felt healthier. In fact most of my chronic health problems have spontaneously resolved.

Attached: 3DC16501-38D2-4413-B37C-8F379362F1BA.jpg (1487x915, 200K)

Yes it's only natural just like gay sex and gun control

Take your meds schizo

>I do about half a g of shatter a day

Attached: nxgD6W.gif (401x310, 1022K)

FACT: the body is full of opioid receptors

If injecting is bad why did our bodies evolve to have heroin receptors?

That’s right we literally NEED to shoot daily to be healthy

The body does not have THC receptors. THC simply mimicks the molecules that certain receptors seek.

>Flooding.

Can't drown if your body is made of water right

Attached: 1520871333194.png (258x330, 99K)

>what are Endocannabinoid
Also this.

Attached: 05D8D18C-5DDF-4383-8575-E0B987476B0F.png (800x600, 207K)

FACT: the female body is full of melanin receptors

If racemixing is bad why did our bodies evolve to have melanin receptors?

That’s right we literally NEED to racemix daily to be healthy

I do about half a city block of BBC a day and I’ve never felt healthier. In fact most of my chronic health problems have spontaneously resolved.

He created them male and female.

Google Anandamide you dumb fucking retard

Switched from being an alcoholic to microdosing thc edibles and vaping oil daily feel tremendous

FACT: the black man's body is full of bullet receptors

If getting shot is bad why did our bodies evolve to have bullet receptors?

That’s right we literally NEED to get shot at daily to be healthy

I get shot at at least once a day and I’ve never felt healthier. In fact most of my chronic health problems have spontaneously resolved.

>we literally NEED to smoke THC daily to be healthy
just doing my part

Attached: 1565015946790.png (300x300, 88K)

I quit drinking and lost 20lbs.
drink is poison advertised as a lifestyle choice.

>half a g of shatter a day
bruh that's a lot of thc. What the hell do you do for a living?

you probably have ptsd too bra

t. 9 years dry

I swear potheads are almost as bad at understanding evolution as anti-evolution christians

FACT: the fag body is full of semen receptors

If homosexuality is bad why did our bodies evolve to have semen receptors?

That’s right we literally NEED to get fucked in the ass daily to be healthy

I suck at least half a city block's worth of cock a day and I’ve never felt healthier. In fact most of my chronic health problems have spontaneously resolved.

>The addiction caused by opium is exactly the same strength and damage as the addiction from THC

French intellectuals everyone

>we literally NEED to smoke weed to be healthy
Lmao guess OP’s race

Attached: E1AFA8FF-0FBD-4506-A317-CB756FC850FB.jpg (1022x1024, 119K)

Switched from the standard american diet to vegan. Never felt better.

I am very dude weed lmao because I’m pretty antisocial and have some deep injuries that need surgery I’ve been waiting for years.

But I don’t think it doesn’t have its downsides.

Ideally people would be allowed to keep a few plants and you’d be able to get a packet of weak to medium joints or similar from a head shop.

But it isn’t cool or a great long term plan for your life. It’s just a natural intoxicant that has some uses and some negative long term effects from heavy use.

I hate being centrist dad on this board but when it’s deus vult vs Harry Potter Paganism, Veganism vs all meat, accelerationism vs total optics fagging I’m going to tell you to take the middle path every time.

Thc that the only cannabinoid you know? Thc is only psychoactive. CBGA(Cannabigerolic acid)
THCA(Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid)
CBDA(Cannabidiolic acid)
CBCA(Cannabichromenenic acid)
CBGVA(Cannabigerovarinic acid)
THCVA(Tetrahydrocanabivarinic acid)
CBDVA(Cannabidivarinic acid)
CBCVA(Cannabichromevarinic acid)
>but you being a dumbass stoner you only care about the high. Fucking degen

>But it isn’t cool or a great long term plan for your life

Anybody who would make it a long term plan for their life was gonna be a fuck up with or without the weed. If it wasn't weed it would be something like sex dolls, video games, Jow Forums, stupid little figurine toys, alcohol or other drugs etc.

I wouldn’t recommend heavy use long term. Limited use is most of the upsides of the drug. Heavy use will pronounce the downsides.
Continuing to use it is fine if it makes you feel better, honestly - compared to the opioids i’ve Been prescribed it’s preferable. But I would not recommend putting away a massive amount on a daily basis. As I wouldn’t with any drug.

It's all fun and games until you start having massive anxiety and panic attacks.

You're not wrong, but heavy use is in the eye of the beholder, for example I smoke some of the strongest thc flower and concentrates I can find in a country where it's legal, but my uncle smokes way less potent lower thc higher cbd flower only. The difference is I'd comfortably take maybe 2 dabs and 5 bong hoots on the weekend, and probably 2 or 3 bong hoots and/or maybe a dab on weekdays where as any given day of the week he's hooting all day and night out of his pipe like a fuckin barn owl. Neither of us are fucked beyond a good working/relaxing buzz but to the untrained eye it looks like I smoke way less than him.

because your body should be naturally producing those compounds, but most people can't

you shouldn't have to consume cannabis to benefit from those mechanisms, and smoking is one of the worst possible ways to consume the plant

either disinfo or retarded, slide either way fuck off