You heard the blue checkmark

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-172544.png (1080x1920, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU
govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hres41/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

^

Attached: smi6a703re721.png (300x300, 137K)

So this guy is a pedo or what?

The checkmark is White and the background is blue. Speak correctly and people will respect you more.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

I'm reporting Reza for hate speech.

Howabout you turn 360 degrees and walk away from where you typed this

Attached: meme.png (288x185, 78K)

Attached: Approved Thought.png (316x426, 21K)

Why do these faggots still think we care about being labeled racists...

Attached: 1564677447610.gif (220x220, 42K)

>Howabout you turn 360 degrees and walk away from where you typed this

You can't take advice, that isn't a sign of strenght.

Attached: Idoubtmossadisbhindit_V2.jpg (1533x1222, 307K)

leftists in america are retarded, so is the president

Who knows user

>Howabout you turn 360 degrees and walk away from where you typed this
Fuck you. Wayne is a Jow Forums fixture. You are not.

This. They called me so, I became

Alright, who wants to do the dirty work and dig into this kikes past?

Attached: giant death rabbit.gif (250x441, 1.95M)

This desu

i think he ate brains on a TV show. seems like a weird fucker

This will not end well.

Attached: file.png (420x476, 205K)

Imagine legitimately calling for mass violence and not getting in trouble for it lmao

>Imagine legitimately calling for mass violence and not getting in trouble for it lmao
What is CNN, MSNBC, Fox, NY Times, Washington Post, NPR, and PBS?

Them too. Shut it all down.

It worked for decades. For years they were able to silence any opposition by simply calling them racist. It became their first and last line of defense. They lacked the foresight to see that they would essentially create a generation that was immune to it. This is part of why they have tried to popularize "incel" as a replacement

This tweet gives me a boner

Attached: apn2.gif (500x281, 1000K)

achievable natty?

Attached: barrrrr.jpg (1800x1200, 1.2M)

Neocons care but nobody else does. Azlan's incitement to violence is the interesting part.

fyte me 1v1

Attached: 1538934579345.png (1440x1682, 1.63M)

Isn't this the guy who ate human brain or am I thinking of someone else?

This seems to be the first mass shooting, where all white males are now being completely shunned.

After Sandy Hook, Columbine, Colorado Movie Theatre, Las Vegas Country Music Concert.... the response wasn't really to outright go after white males... but this time it is different, the Left seems like it is really going to go for a major powergrab this time, be interesting to see how many more days/months the Left can milk out of this surge.... but something does seem different about this time.

Attached: Paul Campbell 🏳️_🌈 on Twitter- -The white guy shot 59 people -and counting- in El Paso- The (587x737, 352K)

Attached: Screenshot_47.png (155x134, 59K)

and then for no reason at all........
youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU

Attached: 2.jpg (414x274, 26K)

BORDERS ARE RACIST. YOU'RE RACIST IF YOU THINK ILLEGALS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO FLOOD THE COUNTRY.

Attached: 1509940561934.png (634x566, 22K)

forgot to add /s

A 2006 FBI intelligence assessment defined a White nationalist as follows:

"To be a white nationalist is to be pro-white. The domestic white nationalist movement seeks to promote, honor, and defend the white race."

govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hres41/text

Report the tweet ASAP

This is a good thing. This will accelerate the tribalization of whites and help push us further towards civil/race war.

Trump was never the end game.

Attached: 1512361852870.jpg (480x703, 89K)

No more websites where you don't post with your full name, and a link to your linkedin, and your facebook so we know who you work for and who your mother is. It's the only way to save dem kids.

Attached: 1531597556364.jpg (466x566, 82K)

Does this make my black ICE hat like the SS equivalent then?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x733, 107K)

>no longer any room for nuance.
When is that brown shit going to go home then?

>Why do these faggots still think we care about being labeled racists...
Because it's all they have in the end, and they live in a little bubble of censorship where calling someone racist still works against unpleasant truth.

The censorship is to keep them believing that threats of racism still work as much as it is to keep us muted.

Nothing will happen. They’re actively working to dismantle any resistance from white males, and nothing will happen. Whites will die. Your daughters will be BBCed.

You have to love when foreigners go to someone elses country. And then tells them their people are bad and evil and must be destroyed.
Maybe reza aslan should go home. I wonder if we said, there are no room for nuance. Reza Aslan and all who follow him are terrorist leaders against european americans. And this evil racist scourge must be eradicated from american society.

Whites are the most patient, but they always hit the hardest when their patience is exhausted.

>Nothing will happen. They’re actively working to dismantle any resistance from white males, and nothing will happen. Whites will die. Your daughters will be BBCed.
When did you ever think that demoralize shilling works?

Attached: yaaaaaaaaasssssss.gif (480x200, 1.51M)

what is this shitskin's claim to fame?

>Whites are the most patient, but they always hit the hardest when their patience is exhausted.
What amazes me is that these other ethnic groups, atleast a portion of each of these ethnic groups. Just completely want to destroy european peoples in their own countries. And they act as if they are some kind of hero? :D What is their major malfunction. Think about what a toilet their mind is.

Dunno, but reading this thread I think he ate human brains or something.

this post is the definition of #VerifiedHate. Pure hateful bile, he should be banned and investigated by the FBI and then deported by ICE.

Attached: 351472-kane2.jpg (500x338, 24K)

>what is this shitskin's claim to fame?
I´ll take a wild guess and say he´s an immigrant that hates european americans. But apparently doesn´t want to live with his own people where they are 99% ethnic majority or whatever wherever he is from it´s probably something like that. What a fucking hero of mankind that guy right?

Reza Aslan is a gay and a libertarian cuck. This is a all known fact.

>this post is the definition of #VerifiedHate. Pure hateful bile, he should be banned and investigated by the FBI and then deported by ICE.
And these are the people european americans are told to bend over backwards for and be tolerant towards. Just think about that. These 2 guys and that´s enough for him to want to destroy half of USA's people who voted for trump.
What does he has to say about muslims? pic related?
Just that incident in philipines had more casualties than every mass shooting event in USA for several decades. COMBINED.

Attached: jihaad.png (158x620, 30K)

>be bogan
>inject self with roo test
>profit?
>get swole?
>die of rare roo based disease?
Worth for gains

The Jow Forumsack is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a racist, bot, supremacist, an incel, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nazi, and he probably still won’t care.

The same reason you didn't want to be labeled a commie in the 50's buddy. You'll get blacklisted from the private sector, government positions, government gibs, and service sector. Better hope you have enough assets to start your own business buddy! Or even better, go into a business that doesn't "background check" (even though they still do). Get a grip buddy, you'd be a hobo within the year if you were found out.

Attached: 4f5.png (478x427, 260K)

Attached: 0690D6CA-5E87-4DDE-A75C-1BA98F2ADF12.jpg (409x582, 52K)

Saved pasta

I voted for Trump proudly, come get me lefties

Ahahahahahahahahaha

kek

>The MAGA hat is a KKK hood

Attached: 1534928520.png (1085x794, 824K)

Imagine being so batshit crazy liberal that CNN stopped having you on.

This isn’t infinitychan faggot. Wayne is our resident agriculture and nuclear energy expert. No need to use that boomer language here.

Attached: 2347DA31-359B-4D05-8EE7-83FE966B6AE0.jpg (831x831, 161K)

based 'mark multiposter
twitter your post at mr. brownskinned brain eater

Attached: bryn-dc-19.jpg (2000x3000, 1.56M)

If you work blue collar, most employers don't give a fuck. I'd rather stick to my principles and be homeless. If you have a family, that a different ball game.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (384x288, 891K)

Lmao this guy is an actual cannibal

>buddy
I'm not your buddy guy

Boring.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

There you go optics cucks. Are you natsocs yet? Because trying to "redpill le normies xD" is getting you labeled one of us anyway.

Didn't Trump say the same thing this morning when he made white skin a hate crime?

Isn't this the guy that ate human on tv?

I want that image on a t-shirt. I wonder if I could get away with it.

Let's hope this finals starts

id let her suffocate me with those pillows dear lord

Could someone please explain this Wayne shit. I'm out of the loop

>Employers don't give a fuck
LOL, Unions background check. Construction companies say they don't background check, but if you're some pasty white boy with some form of education beyond high school I think they might spend some resources looking you up. If you're some Mexican spic however...

Attached: 1496508350649.png (304x366, 231K)

Lurk moar

Probably could.
I saw a guy with this once.

Attached: ufarm1.jpg (890x561, 38K)

Who wouldn’t

So the leader of this country and all his followers are white nationalist terrorists, and this guy is saying they all need to be eradicated. Why hasn't he been killed yet?

wait a minute...

Attached: 1401323544393.jpg (196x207, 45K)

Agreed on the acceleration.

Civil/race war is going to look a lot like what we are seeing now, upped 10 notches. There will be LOTS of racial, random shootings.

I hope we have the stomach for it.

I have my own business. If labeled racist, they'll easily be able to get all CC processors or CC companies to cut ties with me, and I'll be fucked hard.

>SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!
People need to spam blue checkmarks with this

Attached: 2019MassShooters.jpg (743x800, 126K)

>fighting-aged men who are enraged and feel they have nothing to live for
Migrants?

Attached: smug uiharu.jpg (220x230, 9K)

This just keeps proving to not be a LARP

Attached: 1564897696210.png (1045x809, 539K)

Attached: вишня.png (935x476, 679K)

Death to kikes

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 132K)

I'm confused, if all these mass shootings keep happening. Then isn't that by definition "something happening"

Like, which is it?

why war when we can all just be frens instead :)

Attached: 17743554817524.png (240x304, 15K)

Attached: 1561227746275.jpg (1471x696, 538K)

We got to war with Iran this fucker is toast

Also blue check marks: “hOw CoUlD sOmEtHiNg LiKe ThIs HaPpEn???”

So most Republicans cant dispute any of their crazy one sided arguments without having everyone around call the republican a racist. It allows them to talk their side while silencing the other. It’s definitely bad and people should care.

Attached: 1562962799444.jpg (960x960, 55K)