UK TEEN JAILED FOR FOUR YEARS FOR CALLING PRINCE HARRY A RACE TRAITOR

Attached: 1564879086103.png (1146x795, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Nr3LyFopcESe/
archive.fo/mCvt5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Convictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the absolute state of bongoloids

>Polish dumbshits stupid enough to do that in the wide open

fucking poles at it again

totalitarian 1984 nanny state

>implying european bullshit is relevant
europe
is
dead.

Based

This is the most quintessentially british post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1556089712090.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Welcome to your future, human cattle

I mean he did a lot worse than just call him a race traitor if you'd actually read into it

Really? They sent people to jail for this?

The absolute state of Britain. No wonder they got btfo in 1776.

Good, this is what we do to criminals. Inshallah.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 15K)

This is what you get for doing something so extreme as calling a leftist a mean name!
If only he had merely been an Arab child rapist, we could have let him off with community service.

and bongs won't do shit, they rather rally around lil zion tommy

Attached: 1560123162959.jpg (1608x2352, 568K)

Lmao typical ugly Brits look how inbred that bongoloid on the left looks like holy shit bongs are ugly

>let them eat cake

Off-topic but those guys are really interesting visually, neither are attractive but if you mixed features between the two you'd end up with a really good looking person. It's like one of those sensation and perception psychological images. Hair from the left, eyes from the right, lips from the left, nose from the right, eyebrows from the left, neck from the right

Britain is a monarchy, we have ancient law which outlaw threats against the Royal Family, they are lucky they weren't hanged.

>and suggested he should be shot

Boy, I wonder why he was arrested...

Isn't the queen and all her children Jewish through a Rothschild descended line? Do Jewish humans consider themselves white?

>June 19
We did this at the time, thanks all the same

Generation Z seem to have alot of Z's in their names

quick rundown please

the absolute state of Bongistan

Attached: 1563687573222.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Laugh at britainistan

holy kek the true faces of white people have been showing lately and it aint pretty

I cant believe a single one of you has ever acted as if ur greater than us, thise boys are right. No doubt is left about it now, your ppl will continue to disappoint the annals of history.

Based

Attached: 1442263908834.jpg (343x343, 27K)

scuffed pony boy on the left

What is free speech?
Pretty sure I could tell Mary to go fuck a kangaroo and kill herself afterwards without consequence. As long as I don't threaten her

Haha don't shitskins that literally rape little white girls get like two years?

Jesus fuck bongs are ugly aren't they

>That bait & switch headline.
He's not in prison for calling him a race traitor, he's in prison for threatening his life.

Oi, the Monarchy has no power.

Attached: 1457120000696.png (807x547, 402K)

>pols accusing other mutts of being race traitors

Attached: pajeet btfo.jpg (499x616, 77K)

He said he should be shot. But that's still a fucking absurd sentence and quite frankly no one in power should be above calls for execution.

Notice how the lying jewish press headlines it in a way that makes it out so that he got jailed for just calling him a race traitor. (((They))) are trying to intimidate you.

Attached: 7956fbdbfab8ecb6640a9e51ede14cd608aac7aa8fef9b0aa6ac9093a817ae1c.png (543x751, 322K)

>Jesus fuck bongs are ugly aren't they
>Dunn-Koczorowski
>Szewczuk
I'd hide behind a memeflag too if I were as stupid as you are.

Attached: 1234.png (1500x1416, 466K)

You see, Folke, the thing is that they did threaten him.

Did he say that Muslims rape girls?

FUCK PRINCE HARRY
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN tho.

Will that fix them or will they be mad as hell when they get out?

That state of humanity jailed for words. Sticks and Stones has changed to verbs and nouns.

That situation is getting worse and worse.

I noticed this video has been eliminated from Youtube: bitchute.com/video/Nr3LyFopcESe/

Attached: 1482013926502.gif (381x400, 771K)

>mudslime rapists receive less to no prison time
>call bong price a nigger lover
>4 years in prison to get raped by nigers and mudslimes
They have received a death sentence

I think the one on the right has a rather striking Elizabethan look to him

How many years did the ones responsible for rotherham get?

The monarchy of all countries have long been incorporated into the same ruling elite in the political parties. Elizabeth has a Jew take care of her personal stock portfolio, and it's not an ordinary Jew but a fucking ROTHSCHILD.

The Rothschilds became Lords in the 19th century, the Jews integrated themselves fully into British politics at that time.

I recommend you go back and look at the British Empire's acts in South Africa against the Boers, and you'll find huge Jewish influence. Cecil Rhodes was a Jewish puppet.

>Insulting powerful people on their face and expecting no consequences
This is retardation, no matter the place or age.

>Citizen > Subject
learn the difference.

>t. Wetback
How much did you pay for the rent-a-kid, pedro?

According to the article:
>A far-right teenager who reportedly branded Prince Harry a "race traitor" and suggested he should be shot after his marriage to Meghan Markle has been jailed in Britain for four years and three months.
>Michal Szewczuk, 19, posted extremist material including an image of the prince with a gun to his head on a blood-spattered background, the UK Press Association (PA) news agency reported.
>Published months after Harry's wedding to Meghan, whose mother is African-American, the image also featured a swastika and the phrase: "See Ya Later Race Traitor."
>Szewczuk was sentenced at the Old Bailey in London Tuesday, after pleading guilty to two counts of encouraging terrorism and five accounts of possessing terrorist material, the UK's Counter Terrorism Policing (CTP) unit confirmed in a statement.
>Among the materials in Szewczuk's possession was the White Resistance Manual -- a white supremacist handbook -- and the al Qaeda Training Manual, PA said.
>Szewczuk, who is of Polish descent but lives in Leeds, northern England, also wrote an "extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic" blog which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race, the court heard.

>He was sentenced alongside Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, from West London, who received an 18-month detention and training order after admitting to two counts of encouraging terrorism, CTP confirmed.
>Dunn-Koczorowski's posts included support for Anders Breivik, the Norwegian far-right terrorist who killed 77 people in 2011, and material threatening the ethnic cleansing of Albanians.

Source: archive.fo/mCvt5

Attached: 1539284643666.gif (210x210, 19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Convictions

>and material threatening the ethnic cleansing of Albanians.

I bet it was "REMOVE KEBAB"

Who wants to bet that?

I hear their cousins are still prowling the streets and raping random British girls.

>holy kek the true faces of white people have been showing lately and it aint pretty
based on what data? You are not very good at pattern analysis.

Ah good they atleast got a verdict after keeping it covered up for however many years.

I guess its not that stupid after all

>tfw you will never live in the orwellian shithole that is the uk

will teach that coping incel a lesson

reported

They're Polish ... the clue is in their names.

Not really though,that's just the headline OP decides to post to make fun of us bongs.

He wasn't just jailed for calling Prince Harry a race traitor he was jailed because he posted propaganda online describing how to carry out terrorist attacks and encouraged people to carry them out and for being a member of the banned group National Action.

>and suggested he should be shot
These stories are always like this.

>HEADLINE: man who said nigger jailed
>man who called black person nigger, and solicited craigslist for a strike team to carry out the murder of all the blacks in X neighbourhood has been jailed

Jailing people for threats is just governments suppressing their citizens, nothing more.

Almost all serious violence comes out of nowhere and there's little cause and effect change between words and actions.

Good keep them locked up

>Brits can be locked up for wishing death upon people
That isn't even illegal here.

Step aside anglos, the hispanics are now in charge of archiving and sourcing.

Here in the UK we have freedoms
>Oye, dew yew ahv a loicense fuh thaat buttah knoife mate
Have to be 18-21 to buy a set of dinner utensils
Literally can't have dissenting opinions or viewpoints or you risk being arrested.

FUCK YOU UK..

Attached: 1559065755430.jpg (4096x2018, 1.54M)

>Michal Szewczuk, 19, posted extremist material including an image of the prince with a gun to his head on a blood-spattered background, the UK Press Association (PA) news agency reported.
>Published months after Harry's wedding to Meghan, whose mother is African-American, the image also featured a swastika and the phrase: "See Ya Later Race Traitor."
>Szewczuk was sentenced at the Old Bailey in London Tuesday, after pleading guilty to two counts of encouraging terrorism and five accounts of possessing terrorist material, the UK's Counter Terrorism Policing (CTP) unit confirmed in a statement.
>Among the materials in Szewczuk's possession was the White Resistance Manual -- a white supremacist handbook -- and the al Qaeda Training Manual, PA said.
>Szewczuk, who is of Polish descent but lives in Leeds, northern England, also wrote an "extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic" blog which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race, the court heard.

he's not wrong. harry si a traitor to the Lizard race.

>tfw there's way too much logic and reasoning happening in this thread

Is this a result of 8ch's return?

Their country is in really bad shape if you can't say stuff like that wide open. Although as immigrants they should at least argument that well.

I mean they'd have prosecuted him for calling Prince Harry a race traitor regardless. We're the country that makes it a crime to be grossly offensive. He wouldn't have got four years just for that mind.

Good thing you can't be locked up here for possession of "white supremacist" material. What a totalitarian state.

>all those "OH SAY CAN YOU SEE" posters can get arrested at any second for wrong think

Attached: 1561077717249.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

OI U GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT SPEECH M8?

FUCKING BRIT KEKS

>be retard
>break the law
>wtf why am I in jail
This is in a country that still has a monarchy too lmao, just imagine

You literally have 3 guys doing life sentences because they sent some text messages to eachother about trying to trigger a race war you retard mutt.

Harry isn't even a legitimate child of Prince Charles.
That was the whole point of Braveheart, to call Charles a faggot and point out he'd been cucked.

Ethnonationalism in western Europe is being blown out of the waters right now.

In Denmark you are less than 2%.
In Germany you are openly assaulted by antifa.
In the UK you are arrested for saying ethnonationalist things.

Attached: nervous needs more towels.jpg (426x341, 47K)

Faggot

>Szewczuk
Based hohol.

So he got arrested for wrong think. Typical cuck island.

>received an 18-month detention and training order
> training order
> re-programming

We live in a nightmare.

Only if you are an ethnonationalist.

Civic nationalists are doing great.

>"he should be shot"
thats where he dun goofed

>KEKED

so poluting the monarchy with porchmonkeys is ok but insulting actual traitors is bad?

you are fucked beyond meassure

These 2 Poles are linked to a satanic group which is linked to atomwaffen in the US. Just retarded satanists who got busted for doing shit online.

reread what you just said

Oh wow he really did do a whole lot more. He said OTHER things, too. Fucking hell, when will bongs learn that speech is never the answer? Just be quiet, bongs and watch your culture disappear.

Attached: 1564810042627.jpg (765x960, 100K)

I may be a target to a edgelord in El, but at least I can say whatever I want (you know what I mean) and not get punished by the government for it.

Attached: 859533.jpg (600x656, 27K)

>Think incorrect thoughts
>Go to jail for four years

Somehow brits think this is okay.

I've had poles regularly banging on my door and windows in the middle of the night, and they didn't get arrested. Guess I'm not royal enough for Merseyside police to give a shit.

It's not that, so much as it is the extreme inconsistency of it all. If it happens to the royal family, even though they probably never even noticed, it's a big crime with a severe punishment, but if it happens to me, a former soldier, it's not even considered important enough to prosecute.

good to see Europoors joining in the Acceleration too.

Wow, AirShip One is actually a real place?

Attached: flag_of_airship_one.png (3200x1600, 304K)

Babby is fragile when it comes to words.

Must have hit a nerve.
If they didn't care they would have done nothing.

Britbongs why hasn’t anyone attempted on the life of any royal family member? Do you guys actually like them that much? Hahahahahhahaha how unbiased and purely rooted in faggotry

Insanity.