Where do we go after 4ch and 8ch are shut down permanently?

Where do we go after 4ch and 8ch are shut down permanently?

Attached: B1E0CC79-051C-4204-AB56-1C6CC7BB4CB5.jpg (640x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3oNf0JhqtPA
youtu.be/Le7fMKHBlOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

outside?

Attached: 1553640455022.jpg (923x713, 68K)

this. we take our memes to the public. peaceably protesting and making white genocide a household term.

eBaum's World

reddit

>Wapo started a cookie-cutter headline trend. They got the bullet next.

It's time for you to know, user:

youtu.be/3oNf0JhqtPA

Fucking glowniggers. Get the fuck out of here, you fucking glownigger fuck.

youtu.be/Le7fMKHBlOs

based

Makes me wonder if they are purposefully trying to destroy the honeypot in order to spread the tism and make the med refuses snap.

Dummy emails? I dunno

Washington DC

no one cares about 8ch
they will never shut this place down, the consequences would never be the same.
fpbp they don't actually want this.
Off topic, there are much worse chans than whatever retards go on 8ch. Bet ya they won't go down either.

This. Real life is where real political change happens.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Yeah, I plan on false flagging as an unhinged leftist for the lulz

kek

We go everywhere and shitpost them all, they will wish Jow Forums never left

Jesus fucking christ, normalfags, just let me post on /hgg/ in peace. FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS FUCK OFF

>we

lol do they honestly think they can silence us? We will find each other again we have the calling cards and memes to find each other. Already a bunch of us on IG

>Where do we go after 4ch and 8ch are shut down permanently?
When the containment field shuts down we're gonna go anywhere and everywhere

Attached: pepe_tuxedo_champagne.png (1000x1000, 177K)

They will eventually. The invasion of normie sites will follow suit. Normies will see how much they really want refugees.

myspace

We is in us, not you.

Attached: 1564512334926.png (960x575, 77K)

This is real life, Freddie Mercury

Me and all my Jow Forums buddies will take refuge at Lainchan.

These cringey headlines are so "performancy." They're trying to pack a rhetorical punch by writing it in such a way that you hear in your head like some kind of smart-ass quip.

>Bad orange man says that X is Y. It isn't.

Most of all, I'm enraged that normies are in such an infantile state of entertainment-and-validation-seeking consumption that this kind of stuff actually works.

...REE!

oh them... yea but I meant (((they))). sorry for the confusion.

I'd imagine there'd be quite a few crazies heading right for the Washington Post building and other MSM buildings or their places or residence if Jow Forums got taken down.
This place is a containment site far larger than infinite chins.
I don't advocate violence, it's just a prediction, leave me alone feds

Everyone on jeffrey's island

Everybody knows Jow Forums is run from a basement in Quantico, we ain't going nowhere

Attached: 1553112866838.png (412x425, 284K)

We can bring it back

Us as in the posters of this board, or us as in the agents assigned to monitor the posters of this board?

By monitor I mean frame, lie, subvert, and attempt to push the mentally ill into violence

Let's make a Facebook group.

do a series of ted talks as a former 4channer

Attached: 1522274864458.png (940x538, 654K)

outside

lurk more

fpbp

>Where do we go after 4ch and 8ch are shut down permanently?
Reminder that Trump's summit was really about telling them what they could ban and it included basically everyone except basic bitch fags like Watson.

kek I just looked at the forum and there is nothing but a bunch of spam on The Swamp, they don't have any mods, we can hide in those threads

walmart

It's that lefty hipster millennial shit. Millennial lefties are absolutely wrecking the companies they're getting control over. I don't think they even see the huge piles of cash they're setting on fire.

Where ever will I get my fake news, twitter screencaps and recycled x10000 content if Jow Forums is ended?

Imagine the irony if all Jow Forums posters are put into concentration camps.

Maybe someone will knock that tech company offline.

Look at the glee in that fucking headline. Fuck the WaPo.

came to say "the streets"

we go to where they really don't want us

How new?
Jow Forums has been predicting FEMA camps since its creation

We meme where it can't be shut-down.

We communicate by watching the news cycles.

Attached: ahb111uca -- 1932 -- umu111iqu'.jpg (788x757, 232K)

>Imagine the irony
What irony? I've been saying literally that for years

Maybe a Discord server too! Hey everybody post your hands and ID, it'd be so funny!

Nowhere, because pol and various other sites are containment boards, shootings are what they want, they want to make the white man look bad

Attached: IMG_20190714_002040_190.jpg (719x1280, 108K)

Nice ID UwU

We go outside, prepare your anus libtards

fpbp
they will instantly regret breaking open the floodgate on the piss ocean

that's only the supposition of some very eccentric users

based aussie

You know what a mean. like offline life.

Good point.
We meet in person.

Attached: feels like when dubs cry.jpg (512x384, 24K)

faggots didn't do shit

The grave

16chan

VALHALLA

Attached: 9983171cd6975cb478ef93c3c97a6ab8.jpg (640x360, 34K)

FBI lure radicals to become terrorist in order to arrest them. Except they don't and woops too late. I'm not kidding they did that with the Tsarniev brothers, Timothy McVeigh and many more.

wizardchan

I believe that, plus string-pullers higher up in the food chain that manipulate them.

This is the correct answer. we surely have places to go online, but taking our messqage to the public is something we should be doing and should have been doing all along. Post memes with QR code links to redpills. We need to stay decentralized and leaderless as well.

We wouldn't let ISIS operate a website like this, would we? Of course not! The last three white supremacists who went on killing sprees posted their manifestos there first -- what else do we need to know? This is not protected speech, nor is it a protected class being expelled, nor is it a protected place, since it isn't the government making the decision.

There are no good arguments for allowing this site to stay up and a ton of good and valid reasons to applaud them being kicked off the internet. Fuck you Jow Forums. You deserve to get shut down too.

Attached: 1503018951420.jpg (640x640, 79K)

based and true

LeL!

/thread

fags not allowed

There are a lot of good arguments for kicking all the kikes out as well

Go out on a street corner and spout it.

Oh, then you would have to show your faces. Can't have that. You nazis are afraid of us because we'll punch you.

Attached: tumblr_RESIST.IMPEACH45.d5hkserjigqas.jpg (1200x788, 217K)

So then why are you here?

Everywhere and nowhere.

Attached: Schrodinger.png (680x522, 738K)

I think he just meant we will get a real life, start engaging with the real world, and stop being incel hermits. But maybe that too I guess.

Do you #believe Dr. Ford?

The World Jewish Congress, the ADL, and other jewish organizations have issued orders to Shut It Down.

Attached: FE4F1BAC-5492-4CBB-A61A-9038C07C1AE5.png (800x1600, 2.35M)

We go dark and let the glowniggers sweat.

Attached: 88a.png (600x800, 776K)

Attached: 5tggtre.jpg (505x321, 11K)

oh boy

You're trying way too hard for how easy it is to b8 Jow Forumstards
You could tone it down quite a bit and get just as many bites

they want you to meet in large groups IRL like Antifa so they can infiltrate and target individuals

right now it's too hard for them to do this, there's so many lurkers who don't even post - they have no idea the influence Jow Forums is having on so many people and there's absolutely no way for them to stop it

right now, for all intents and purposes, a lot of Jow Forumstards are invisible to them

this makes them angry and scared, (((they))) need to see their enemy, they're not used to fighting anyone else in the shadows - only fighting from the shadows

Attached: 54124421.jpg (1080x1349, 236K)

Jib jab

Bingo

You are all coward little white boys hiding behind the keyboard. I'd dare you to show your faces in public, but we all know roaches hide from the light.

Attached: 1550801005705.jpg (1600x1062, 404K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

I think it will be a good thing when the intelligence agencies have to start working harder... just my opinion. Have they really been worth the Trillions of dollars spent? I think not. They are really just doing shit counter to American ideals. It is sad, but Jow Forums is really the last "apparent" free speech place. Of course it is monitored by every fucking organization on earth that has a few dollars to spy on their fellow humans. You should all know that by now.

ebaums was good for too short a time
ytmnd and somethingawful though...

Sorry nipboy, we are going back to the roots, that is ebaumsworld.

Stop being a retard, in last resource they can even implement their own anti-DDoS system to keep the website up.

That’s hate speech.

Attached: 5CC9798C-184C-43CB-84D5-7392F795EE5E.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

the FBI and CIA won't shut down Jow Forums and 8 chan respectively

oh god no

Jewish neighborhoods

Attached: jewthreat.jpg (519x473, 47K)

Know how we know you're gay?

I'll be sure to post my manifesto on whichever site I despise the most if I ever decide to go on a spree so it'll be shut down if that's all it should take

I'll also play my least favourite song during the act so it'll never be played on radio again thanks to the association.

We will no longer be cursed by Satan to remain here forever. It would be a blessing from the Christ who sets captives free.