I'm not the smartest guy on 4channel but something about this seems off. Can any big brained niggers explain?

I'm not the smartest guy on 4channel but something about this seems off. Can any big brained niggers explain?

Attached: (((crusias))) 28.png (695x511, 197K)

the photo on the left is probably from years ago

The virgin crusius Vs the chad el paso

How does your face get so much wider and shorter after a few years?

That fool isn't even "white". He's a fucking spic with dark hair and brown eyes. A degenerate piece of shit.

Photo on left is him in a 60 percent white neighborhood
Photo on right is him in a 25 percent white neighborhood

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 293K)

pic 1 is a selfie pic 2 from a distant camera

lens distortion retard

Attached: 1564967966375.png (1052x612, 1.14M)

You two have never taken a selfie before?

right looks extremely semitic

This picture was a troll picture to prove that they were two different guys. It's obvious the picture shows two way different things and points out no similarities and actually highlights differences. That's why it was unironically made.

Important thing is pic related.

Attached: 3_to_4_shooters.png (627x785, 618K)

>I'm not the smartest guy on 4channel
I know you're not because I am. It's not the same dude. Even retards know as much.

Difference in lenses, left pic is taken with a wide angle lens, right pic is taken with a telephoto lens. The same reason why tarrant looks different in his video versus the court photos.

Attached: Ae7vH.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Like I said.. I'm not very smart but this seems like glowie damage control. Everyone can see those two people aren't the same, even a retard like me, camera lens be damned.

stay retarded user or create a thread on /p/ and get btfo

The lips arent even the same. Left has a permanent from and a bulbous bottom lip ,right lacks those features.

Pee pee poo poo. That should explain it all

*permanent frown

for some reason everyone always ignores or dismisses the people who witness something that absolutely does not fit the narrative.

just like Parkland where the two teachers on the 3rd floor specifically point out that the gunman was wearing a mask, but nikolas cruz never wore a mask

Left looks like a Jew.
Right loos like a spic.
Do lenses change ethnicity, Jow Forums?