He is all alone now

Attached: 1545181897860.jpg (540x304, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's masturbating to glowniggers.

His digital soldiers have been captured....
He must go to Plan Z

Attached: 1563249665965.jpg (886x1024, 69K)

there has his own train station in Israel

His team got outplayed.

He deserves to be all alone. He is a fucking bag of shit.

Do you fucking jews have real jobs?

Attached: 1565034714310m.jpg (1024x551, 70K)

MIGA!
Trust the plan!

Attached: 9cb.jpg (1000x1015, 215K)

Good. He just turned his back on his own base today. I have no idea what his motive behind that could be.

Just him and the American people, who are not buying what the fake news is selling. We will not be stopped.

Attached: ZomboMeme 05082019170544.jpg (600x932, 196K)

democrats are pagans now? based

>today
Have you been living under a rock for the past three years?

Yes he is, fuck him. Hope his whole family is jailed.

Actually, he still has Israel. Let's support ANY liberal opposition to Israel online:

Our revenge against Trump:
1. Go to normal social media.
2. Fight Trump alongside the crazy whacko libs.
3. Be polite and use no hate speech because that's what Trump wanted.
4. Use our meme power against him.
5. Support efforts to punish Israel, because they're his ally.

This is how we can respond. He wants to destroy us. We can also destroy him. Let's have fun.

Now THIS is shilling.

>Now THIS is shilling.
Uhhh, dude. What am I supposed to do?

What has Trump left me with? What am I supposed to be for/against? Back to basic bitch Republican?

Wait to be destroyed because I've ever used the N word or said bad shit about Jews?

We're fucked. I'm fucked. Many are fucked. Let's enjoy ourselves.

Trump stabbed us in the back

I'm spite voting for Bernie

Oh, and I forgot. I'm supposed to be in favor of Red Flag laws now. That's the new conservative position under his watch.

And I'm supposed to be hyper-excited about defending this country which has no constitution anymore. So I have to be excited about beating China now. And eagerly await being hunted down for antisemitism.

WRONG
WHERE WE GO ONE,
WE GO ALL

Attached: 1563379407079m.jpg (1024x804, 92K)

Trump is not a real person.
Trump is an actor selected for a role.
Democracy is fake.
Demon cracy.

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>Gen Z 49% white
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds laws
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

You shills are out in force tonight. What happened? Did the IMF characterization of China as a currency manipulator cause some strife in your hive, or what?

This user gets it

I'm voting for him

Literally 1/2 his top campaign staff are in prison right now.

No investigations into Hillary or the left, instead all of those resources, manpower, and energy went into investigating Trump and the right.
Because Republicans are literally fucking retarded and don't understand this. They believe that investigations into the right will "clear their name" and they will look super respectable and whatever. These are not winners

he's got shlomo to keep him company

>

ive seen this copypasta in 5 threads alread y

sloppy job mossad

Trump is controlled opposition shill.
Not a real person.
Politics is FAKE. It is a distraction.
There are in utero FTM transgenders everywhere.
They never go through puberty and become man children.
Basedboys are bearded women.
All celebrities politicians authorities are trannies.
Look up transvestigation.

Fuck off kike

>You shills are out in force tonight. What happened? Did the IMF characterization of China as a currency manipulator cause some strife in your hive, or what?
Uh, we are reacting to "Red Flag laws". His currency manipulator shit would matter to me if he wasn't destroying the rights of this country, making its defense a moot point.

Bot

Threadly reminder the first channel to get purged during the great jewtube purge of 2019 was ThuleanPerspective
Threadly reminder he's been b&from Bitchute now

But it's Christians they fear. Okay.
JenniferLawurenceUhHuh.gif

Hail Valholl.

>Shareblue Buzzword Pay Scale
Right you removed the "JIDF" in "Shareblue/JIDF" after you realized that it was absurd to accuse the JIDF of opposing Trump. ROFL

Based and checked.

Nice catch

>motive
He's a dumb old man that tripped over his own dick into popularity. There's no motive. He's just been flying blind and following his instincts this whole time.

Look, I'm sick after today's treasonous press conference, but when you guys literally post only buzzwords with no actual human touch to it, and this kind of post occurs in such insanely high volume in every thread, it really does make you look like you are just one of many paid shills here to effectively demoralize in as few characters as possible.

Also it doesnt help that this meme is clearly not intended to be thought-provoking or cause any kind of objective reconsideration of Trump, but rather cause negative emotions of betrayal that shut down any sort of logic. And some of the word choice is interesting. Why the very unusual "China Bad", when "Tough on China" or "Win Against China" would have also been correct? Why the NPC style phrasing? Is it an NPC behavior to think that China is bad? Am I a very intelligent free-thinking individual with a soul if I believe that China is very good?

Furthermore, how is "israel first" a flip-flop on "China bad"? A more appropriate flip-flop would be something like "sent thousands of factories to china". Why not use that? Because he didn't flip on China, and so you insert Israel First as a nonsequitur hoping it will cause too much dread to get scrutinized. In fact, he flipped on none of these things, and Israel First is really only an appropriate alternative to America First. This however is an impossible case to make. It is quantifiably false that Trump has put Israel first. Israel First is mathematically impossible

Oh god not you.

The tier of what's left of Trump support on Jow Forums

>all alone
surrounded by jews

Attached: 1565032567202.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Upon further inspection, this meme has a watermark from a defunct website known as murica today dot com. So I visited, and the website has been deleted, and so I checked the registration and it appears somebody really doesn't want the parties involved in that website getting out. Awfully suspicious Mossad nigger op.

Nevermind on the NPC bit, my reading comprehension sucks apparently. The rest stands though.

try to find the watermark
>kikelover

Attached: 1565039816534.jpg (800x480, 181K)

Tippy-topmost tier.

This image doesn't have a watermark. Just a portrayal of Trump as a caricature of a Hassidic Rabbi who has just performed metzitzah b'peh. I'm not sure what the point of this fanart is. If it's to make a political statement, that argument is not at all apparent as Trump isn't Jewish and has never performed a circumcision. If the point is to be some sort of post-ironic zoomer meme where Spongebob is portrayed as a thicc amazon woman, then I guess I get it.

oh god yes it is

Ah it’s Shareblue hour. I’m starting to think they’ve moved their troll farm to India.

Not sure why but I find this copypasta highly amusing

Found the commie.

This thread is funny because it's just Jews, commies, and bots talking to one another. Have an extra dose of sage.

Attached: 1537231533085.jpg (540x534, 67K)