The Grate 8ch Exodus

I coudn't understand why did they do this because infinity was not even the biggest platform (we are) and it's much more wise and smart to get controll but not delete. But the reason is fucking simple. To collect us all together on the single and the biggest spot and here we go full monitoring and control balls deep. Im not gonna explain what happens next but you can guess. The point was to full control each one of us right on the spot. With all data.

Attached: Event Image 800 450.png (801x451, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/wray-welcomes-peter-strzok-back-to-fbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=qQBYotVSGLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They couldnt control infinity chan. We are a controlled force. There are too many people glowing here.

So close

8faggots not welcome here.

this

you see, no one asked. they just shut it down with 100% predictible result.

why wasn't (((Jow Forums))) banned?
becaue there is nothing here

we need more newfuggs to come here to redill em and spread the truth all over the web but not shitons of bored tards to make billions of pointless threads with more discussions with no reason. the are our guys already. we need more fresh blood, thats the point.

We should meme a Jow Forums peace movement and become insufferable hippies until we're left alone again.

infinitychan was the real platform, but a few fucking crazed retards came out of it like the shooters from this weekend.

Jow Forums will never be shut down because half of this site is already a cia psyop, and a quarter of it is shareblue psyops.

Attached: pffffff.gif (200x267, 853K)

still the biggest board. and now they will collect all here together.

We aren't thrilled about it either. To make us go from actual discussions to this mess is just inhumane.

I've never visited 8ch... always thought it was some cheap, inferior knockoff, like Rand Paul vs Ron Paul.

Fucking kikes always shutting down everything.

It's mainly a Russian psyop.

should I remember you about one literal turkroach 8pol mod who got control and banned shitons of based posters out there?

Attached: 8ch.png (1500x2100, 142K)

Russian intelegence are not that huge and mainly focused on the real problems of terrorism, guns and narco traffic. Don't start this shit again. Thanks, but you overrate them.

Infininiggers keep moving.
This is a Jow Forums neighborhood.

thats not gonna work they would not let it happen.

We paved the streets. Careful where you plant your ass.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Attached: 1037740.jpg (800x437, 116K)

but you control not only the President, but also Tulsi Gabbard. I heard it on MSNBC.

I put a pile of gold against bucket of horse shit Putin doesn't even know who she is.

lol go home CNN. you're wife's son's chicken nuggers are almost ready

Attached: Gottem.gif (355x363, 2.01M)

Infinity wasn't that big and it moved pretty slow but we'll notice the exodus for sure and not a single one of those fucks are going to care that this place is a glow op in fact they'll revel in spite of it.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

doesn't mean it wasn't the real platform. plus, how long ago was that?

I second it with a bucket of goybucks

Haha I knew I'd like it here. How often does Q post?

whenever a pajeet feels like larping again

Attached: 1564937131684.jpg (1128x895, 336K)

In order to take 4chin down you have to put bigger extremists here.

1. 8chn down free speech on the ropes
2. Trump says he gonna EO gun control
3. Peter Strozk welcomed back to FBI (can't make this shit up)
4. Comey gets off scott free
5. Dead people everywhere
6. And it's only Tuesday

TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN

truepundit.com/wray-welcomes-peter-strzok-back-to-fbi/

What a riot! Haha I'm posting this on my facebook group

>doesn't mean it wasn't the real platform

you tell me. how was that to have mudslime shitskin controlling you all arround. yeah he left (did he?) a while ago but all of bros he pushed away did not return. I bet they all are here since those times.

There must be some big news coming down the pipeline - Epstein pedo shit, Clinton bodycount shit, Obama corruption shit, etc.
Something that requires serious narrative control.

self-irony, you can achieve it someday.

Attached: 1559342040869.jpg (1024x975, 153K)

Here's your (you)

Seems accurate

Because of Q and the pedo research. Pelosi hinted a few hours before the shooting that August will be abig month for "activism".
Sadly all this proves is that 4ch pol is ineffective and the mods are on the other side, and they're not worried about here as no research is done exposing these elite pedos.

I bet it. but I guess is somthing we still have no idea about.

>and the mods are on the other side

proven many times but what we can do?

youtube.com/watch?v=qQBYotVSGLc

are you a nazi?

cloud flare isn't the only game in town you brainlets

infinity will be back within 24 hours after the DNS finishes propagating

it was honestly a shitty site anyway wayyy too many incoherent schizos on their Jow Forums

fuck off

Because 8ch is glownigger controlled (owned by a mason) and Tarrant was influenced by glowniggers and SIEGEfags.

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 651K)

Exactly right!

Kek. You russkiniggers are nothing but asiatic mongrelized subhumans.

you can't type full mane of infinity cuz system thinks you are spamming. type "8ch" insead of "-an" and it's ok.

still better others EU niggers tho

Attached: suwQRhJZSBI.jpg (960x504, 136K)

Muchas Gracias

Attached: image.jpg (2262x1950, 581K)

And what did he accomplish but tragedy? I hope these things are psyops. Jow Forums was only ever supposed to be for the lulz.

Reminder that 8 chan was the Reddit of imageboards. It was full of nothing but autistic faggot gamergaters that left during the exodus. The boards there were some of the shittiest newfag shit around.

8pol - roleplaying nazis and feds
8cow - trannies, faggots, furfags, and libshits
8b - pedos
8b2 - more pedos
8v - le gamergate

These faggots should hang themselves and keep their queer shit out of here.