Are you still politically optimistic about the future of the United States of America?

Are you still politically optimistic about the future of the United States of America?

Attached: determined.jpg (175x250, 18K)

Jajahanononhoh9ho

America died in 1865 desu

I'm optimistic about the collapse of America. But it's taking too long. Burn it all to the ground. Wouldn't you rather have a Mad Max Apocalypse than this? I would.

My boy, you missed out on an epic get. Optimistic? No. I'd say we still have a chance though. History is full of surprises.

Attached: 1559008676387.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

No

I'm optimistic that the whore of babylon is dead.

Fuck, forgot to change one digit.

If politically optimistic means being optimistic about it's downfall, then yes. I'm optimistic about the dethroning of the world hegemony and the end of the ZOG MACHINE.

I am optimistic about Cirno!

Attached: 1564967736589.jpg (588x874, 45K)

>Are you still politically optimistic about the future of the United States of America?
unless malevolent aliens actually invade this world, the States won't be united much longer

>off by one
FUUUCK

i came to this board just to say FUCK YOU CIRNOFAG. glad you missed the get like the bitch you are.

No, its going to collapse into chaos shortly.

I highly suggest you see to your bucket list because most people are not going to survive.

Those who do survive will be clustered in warring post-American states who will be constantly raiding each other.

Well I'd like to see the Israeli double agents dumped by plane on Israel. And then after that I might reconsider.

Yes, Constitution Party will save you if you put your vote on them on gubernationals and mid-terms.

Not one bit.

Also, off by one.

Attached: 1547879475554.png (500x500, 46K)

I think things will get worse before they get better, and I also think the ones who believe they'll decide the outcome of the upcoming crisis will be unpleasantly surprised when they lose control of the flames that they are stoking. It won't just burn within the borders of the United States.

no, trump is poopy

Attached: IMG_20190803_170355_738.jpg (320x320, 12K)

I hope I survive. Post-America sounds comfy.

Attached: 1558221442602.jpg (320x320, 23K)

There is no getting better, this is terminal.

Try being neet and not paying in to any of the insurance scams.

Unlikely. When things get shitty bullshit falls by the wayside and competence makes a comeback. The problem is that we were at the apex of a rollercoaster ride and everyone thinks we're just going to keep going up. When reality sets in discourse will shift and real solutions will be vogue.

Hell yeah bitches!
I just heard black unemployment is still at an all time low and Israel continues to be our most important ally!
MAGA!
(Never mind the millions of illegals pouring across our borders or the end of our constitutional rights)

Uh... No. Lmao.

America should never have been born.

I'm optimistic about it's greatly needed collapse. from there, though, who knows.