On accelerationism

The idea that, by creating chaos and inviting a "reaction", you will somehow "wake people up" through "accelerationism" is the most ass-backwards thing possible. Tarrant and Crusius were massive faggots who did more harm than good to any form of anti-establishment, anti-globalist movements. I also can't help but feel that is entirely intentional - that by provoking the establishment, they're essentially hoping to destroy sites like 8ch and probably hoping for Jow Forums as well.

This line of thought is exactly the line of thought that ISIS uses - ISIS, an organization funded and supplied by the CIA in order to destabilize the middle east. Thus, it's not too far of a stretch that the recent trend of pushing the "accelerationism" meme is more or less a similar way for them to try and break up free-speech "hotspots" as much as possible - by more or less brainwashing useful idiots into giving them all the justification they need to come a-knockin'. This was done before with the KKK in the 60's - the feds more or less RAN the KKK, so why would it be any different here?

>inb4 KIKE SHILL JIDF HURR
No, fuck you. I've been on this shithole for far longer than most of you faggots. I'm sick of seeing retards pushing shitty memes, and accelerationism is no different.

>muh hwite pride
Spazzing out and killing randoms of no consequence is fucking retarded, and only makes you look worse. The "praise" lapped onto Crusius and Tarrant is, at best, a really well-played psyop. At worst, you're a bunch of gullible faggots who think lighting your house on fire would help with the lack of air conditioning in the middle of summer.

Attached: 1418190442124.jpg (1498x947, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj_0HANY5o4
web.archive.org/web/20190802000335/http://criticallegalthinking.com/2013/05/14/accelerate-manifesto-for-an-accelerationist-politics/
youtu.be/5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fighting is necessary. No tyrant has ever been voted out of office.

Attached: 1410496248778.jpg (478x750, 79K)

Attached: Screenshot_106.jpg (594x738, 128K)

>creating chaos
Yes.
>inviting a "reaction", you will somehow "wake people up" through "accelerationism"
Who cares lmao.

>lighting your house on fire would help with the lack of air conditioning in the middle of summer
It's perfectly fine to burn it if your house is built on a foundation of spics, niggers and kikes

So what tyrants did Tarrant and Crusius defeat?

What tyrant did George Washington and Thomas Jefferson defeat?

That's not the point, Jew.

You sound like a nigger and taco lover to me

Stop moving the glowpost, nigger faggot

This post is 100% the truth. 10/10. Accelerationism is a totally broken "ideology" if you even want to call it that. These people are just faggots who make life harder for everyone else. Oh yeah + they murder people. They've done nothing to help the white race. We've just lost our guns because of them.

You don't even know what accelerationism is you stupid kike.

Nobody is taking my guns. Don't you feel the same? If so, what are you worried about? Also

>muh murder
Give me a break.

Exactly my fucking point - George Washington and Thomas Jefferson declared themselves independent from the British empire, effectively seceding (and thus opening the door to war), under a group ideology. The effect was the creation of America.

Tarrant and Crusius sperged out and killing people of no consequence, and the only real effect was a massive backlash against the entire idea of self-determination - effectively "immunizing" the population against any such ideas.

It is EXACTLY the point. Fuck you.

no u

no u

I love how every time accelerationism is called out, it's KIKE KIKE KIIIKE.

Curious, how do you feel about Israel's nuclear program? Should it be investigated by the International Atomic Energy Agency?

are you sure? more and more normalfags are starting to talk about "the great replacement", more and more msm rags are writing incoherent and contradictory articles about it

>Tarrant and Crusius sperged out and killing people of no consequence, and the only real effect was a massive backlash against the entire idea of self-determination - effectively "immunizing" the population against any such ideas.

No, you do not understand "the point' and in fact, your words are just red herrings to distract from the real point.

The idea that one can point out great dangers but then smother the appropriate response to these dangers, shows weakness or at least resignation. If you say that your enemy abounds and surrounds you. That you are being threatened by forces which seek to destroy you, the present and most obvious response is to respond with force. You cannot point out danger and then undermine the appropriate response. We, as humans, use measures tantamount to the problem at hand. If you shake down our responses as being "pointless", you admit defeat outright. Since a weaker response would also fail, given we passed it over initially because of the threat presented.

We must, eventually ,entirely, completely fight. You could make reservation based on preparation or timing. But the fight must happen. or defeat must be admitted. There is nothing elsre

Attached: molonlabe.jpg (1800x1200, 181K)

I read of the Dayton Micropenis' tweets last night.

One thing that became clear is that he was also propagandized with accelerationism, and many of the paranoid pathologies of /pol, including an us & them, siege mentality, because (supposedly) proud boys are out beating up lefties, Twitter is enabling Nazis, white supremacy is a powerful international movement, the mainstream media and govt. agencies are knowingly but secretly supporting, etc. If /pol wants to believe in a sinister force that is intentionally creating division in our society, this is evidence of that.

Be a strong person. Take the iron pill. Improve yourself. Make friends. Set goals. Don't be afraid to speak your mind but learn how to do it without causing people to close their ears to your argument. /Pol literally is a board of peace. Do not buy into accelerationism.

They're "talking about it", sure, but it's in a negative light - that's the INTENDED EFFECT. It's literally the point of a false flag - make your enemy look bad by pretending to be them, and then doing horrible shit under their flag. This is basic fucking shit, how do you niggers not see this?

I agree that EVENTUALLY you should be prepared to fight for what's right (should it need to be defended), but shooting a walmart or some random mosques is hardly the time or place.

Attached: 1356485903738.jpg (720x345, 94K)

It's really simple. If you don't agree with violent resistance, then don't engage in it. But don't counter-signal it. That's just divisive. The left does not counter-signal itself. When Antifa goes out and does some violent shit, the left, as a whole, folds their arms and says "but what about __insert anti-white/anti-male strawman here?" They don't eat their own. And it's a strategy that works for them. Any political movement needs its radical wing, it's foot soldiers, the ones who go out there and do dirty work. When the left comes at you over it, you don't wring your hands and start stuttering to distance yourself, you jump right over their accusation and give it right back to them. Stop counter-signalling your allies.

we love you FBi-chan you're so big and strong

Attached: cheshire_cat_alice_through_the_looking_glass-1366x768.jpg (1366x768, 315K)

Yeah, antifa/lefty tards are being hyped up in just the same way. Why do you think there's so many radicalized bolshevik retards lately? They want us to fight them, rather than actually forming our own independent society, free from the grip of the federal government.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength

the jews will fight you and call you names because you're right

I get your point, but that's why I'm calling it out HERE rather than on twitter/etc. Because I want you guys to understand that you're only doing yourselves and a broad range of ideologies harm. Furthermore, I think it's integral to any virtuous movement to criticize your own self for the purpose of bettering yourself. Leftists ignore obviously hypocritical shit because it's integral for them to have constant cognitive dissonance.

without a doubt these falseflags are done by the mossad and cia for that purpose

Acceleration is the only thing that works, but the right targets must be selected. Only Bowers and Earnest had the right idea so far.
Anything less than direct action is just a slow boil to slavery by consent.
youtube.com/watch?v=xj_0HANY5o4

The house must burn if it's infested beyond repair, meanwhile the house rots down you are worrying about the curtains not looking nice instead.

this guy gets it, the enemy will literally get away with murder if we continue to bicker about stupid shit.

Attached: raiskaaja keygskellä.jpg (894x596, 80K)

>the jews
Quit this shit, too. Giving them an eternal martyr is exactly what they want. You have to be specific with this shit - there is most certainly a secretive cabal of jews who intend to defend Israel and all its assets, as well as sew the seeds of deceit and division amongst the "goyim" nations of the world. But giving them a phantasmal cloak with which they can both use as a defense AND and an attack against free speech hardly does any of us any good.

Attached: 7f1c0ca3be46c89dde654846c64e3a672d7629c598740ea412ab5551b0e72362.png (684x1111, 220K)

Not at all convinced it's either of those.

So what's your solution? Voting? Standing around outside of buildings "demonstrating"? Other useless shit that doesn't work at all? Do you believe violent resistance is justified under any circumstances? What are those circumstances? What does it take?

You don’t know what accelerationism is (retard). Read Nick Land (except your IQ is probably too low kek)

Yes I remember when George Washington and Thomas Jefferson shot up a general store including its employees because there were redcoats shopping there.

You fags succeed and the world will be a communist kingdom.

it's all accelerationism

Attached: k.jpg (1300x1300, 99K)

not all jews? you seem idiotic and apologetic, name Soros, Rotschild, Rockefeller et al. you're already a baddie to them.

It's not though

Fuck off yid, no stopping what you fucks started.

I would suggest that's the wrong way of looking at it. Here's a question: Were the causes and rationale behind the American Revolution any less destructive than the caquses and rationale behind our resistance? And if not, why is ours not an armed resistance too?

I think to people like you, destruction seems like the solution, because you have no will and/or capability to create anything. And you're terrified of trying to create and failing.

Glad you asked! The TL;DR is get the fuck out of dodge, and go create self-sustaining communities that trade with eachother. Not a giant, CENTRALIZED one that can be easily targeted, but multiple "clusters". Build up the ability to live INDEPENDENTLY.
>but muh gooberments
Weren't you faggots JUST talking about how badly you wanted to fight a tyrannical government? If they simultaneously try to take down every single independent community, that's a literal tyrannical government.

Most importantly, though, YOU MAKE IT EXCLUSIVE. Not on the grounds of anything obviously illegal ("hurr muh hwite ethnostate"), but make the barrier of entry VERY HIGH for only the most astute and strong individuals to enter. If you do it RIGHT and on PRIVATE LAND (instead of trying to squat somewhere like a bunch of retard cunts), you'll be fine for the most part.

Attached: 346ef40d8be2d70849447db146800a573980b282c87ec4728c371d547a77a7df.jpg (720x720, 133K)

explain to me how shooting random people advances your ideology in any way shape or form?

It is though

Soooo we just kill civilians who were unlucky to be born darker than everyone else because whites feel threatened? That's the same kind of rhetoric muslims pull when it comes to Islam.

I swear when you faggots understand it's not the 20th century anymore, you either do things democraticly or go against the government, not the fucking people. Tired of illegals? Literally go to the border and help the BP or voice your concerns with your state department which ever is easier. Talking doesn't work? Well you got three options.

1. Leave your area

2. Protest your concerns

Or

3. Continue to be a retard and take your anger out on a bunch of random people because you couldn't have your way which fundamentally doesn't work because nobody is scared of you which means you wasted your time or wasted some lives.

You faggots want to fight for the white race be smarter, jesus fucking christ no wonder white woman cheat on you faggots or worse, marry their fucking dogs.

I have seen some anons promoting "quickening" to fight "accelerationism".

>Quickening:
An approach which is also navigational, steering towards news possibilities. rather than the increasing speed of a local horizon, a simple brain-dead onrush within a strictly defined set of capitalist parameters that themselves never waver.
>sources:

web.archive.org/web/20190802000335/http://criticallegalthinking.com/2013/05/14/accelerate-manifesto-for-an-accelerationist-politics/

you're glowing an awful lot there.

you're beyond any notion of repair friend

How do you think the Bolshevik revolution happened? How do you think we are in this mess now? Violence and acceleration are historically proven to work. There is no political action left to take when the enemy controls both sides in politics, controls media, shuts down any real life activism by whites. The only way forward is direct action.

You don't seem to understand what accelerationsim is. For the hundreds of FBI agents reading this I disavow mindless violence.

This is a pipe dream. It's really not any different from that Northwestern Front shit, which failed, as all non-violent resistance inevitibly does. You are tax cattle. Your owners are not going to let you just wander off the reservation. And if you know that, and expect them to come after you if you try to, why not just cut out the middle man?

Attached: bismarck.jpg (1200x640, 168K)

Our Tyrants don't even hold political offices... many of them we can only guess at based on (((names)))

Ben Shapiro pushes the black pill harder and harder. YangGang meme type shit with these neets.

Acceleration is gonna happen whether we see it coming or not.

How is shooting random people who will be quickly replaced with a fresh batch of brown people hurting tyrants in any way?

This system relies on stability. It should be destabilized. The more unstable it is, the more opportunity for change are created. You're not going to defeat a stable system.

Soros, Rothschild, and Rockefellers are absolutely some big names, but there's FAR more. Feinstein, Schumer, Emmanuel, Podesta are other bad actors complicit in an international conspiracy.

Fuck off fed.

The point was that America had land and an organization with which to do all this shit. Again, it wasn't just a few random idiots shooting up random British civilians.

Hit the nail on the head, user. Destruction without creation is innately malevolent. I get wanting to tear down the system, but you faggots pushing for accelerationism have no real idea of how to enact a new system to replace the current one.

Just shut up you dumb NPC. Contribute or get out.

and how does killing random people at random walmarts in texas turn people to your viewpoint? Swing voters don't want to be on the same side as mass murderers.

We are not at the point yet where we can organize an armed revolution. The system enjoys too much stability for that atm. It needs to be destabilized first.

And killing random people then hoping that the dominoes just magically fall into place isn't a pipe dream?

Or you create your OWN STABLE SYSTEM FIRST.

Attached: 75b1b0e5ab444dfa0216091f2ab331d820287c03a7af45919fca756092cfa2ab.jpg (700x525, 179K)

You're operating under this "let's redpill the masses and get them on our side" paradigm. That is a dead end. We only need critical mass, not the consent of the masses. When people are forced to take a side due to circumstances beyond their control, they will.

Gefickt werden, Verfassunglowschwarze.

think about nature. what has to happen for new life to spring forth? destruction has to take place. wild fires, volcanic eruptions, floods, tsunamis, earth quakes, shifting of landmasses. Acceleration, which looks like chaos. But it's just nature. In nature, some species survive the acceleration of time and some go extinct. Humans will go extinct. Not just because that's the natural course of things, but also because we destroy ourselves. That's our nature.

separatism requires a weak host nation. oregon,washington and north cali isn't something you can rip off federal govt.

>you're only doing yourselves and a broad range of ideologies harm.
Did no one tell you we would crash this plane? An ideology that can be harmed is no ideology. We told you over and over, we aren't conservatives.
youtu.be/5l4OEJ38aLY

By buying land most of us can't even fucking afford because Jew bankers have made it virtually impossible. You're just grabbing at straws to avoid the inevitable. It's a form of cowardice.

And why do you think that "change" will in any way, shape, or form benefit YOU? This is literally the exact same trappings of the fucking bolsheviks in the Russian Revolution. Spoiler: They got a bullet in the back of the head once the communists got into power.

Attached: 1356485149196.png (812x531, 174K)

Where do you get magic from? Do you not agree that an unstable system is more suceptible to attack than a stable one? What is magical about that?

The other side of the coin is that the sooner people recognise we're in a war, the better. Wars aren't fair. They don't have due process. They have innocent victims. And insurgent warfare is the least fair of all.
Worse than that, this war is not just over resources or political control of territory, it's effectively over the destiny of an entire race.

You're the one who is afraid.

Who said anything about me? I care about the future of my people. If I die in the effort, so be it.

ISIS did its job in destabilizing Syria and Iraq.

The whole point is to destabilize every western countries in the world, in hope of revolution. The bigger, the more unstable a state is, the more stressed out the population is.

Accelerationism is the shock therapy to a dying person.

If you think not agreeing with mass murder is "counter-signaling" you are the lowest piece of shit alive and I don't even know how you can look in a mirror

I hope you and everyone like you in this thread go to hell

That's not an accelerationist's goal. They want to cause chaos by govt or social overreach. Then the an extreme pushback from that resulting in civil conflict.

They aren't trying to win the hearts and minds.

>Most importantly, though, YOU MAKE IT EXCLUSIVE. Not on the grounds of anything obviously illegal ("hurr muh hwite ethnostate")
If a group of people can't decide not to associate with another type of people because the overlord says that doing so warrants legal punishment, then that overlord and his supporters need to die. That's all there is to it.

I think a better place to set up shop is some random middle-of-nowhere state (which ideally isn't fucked by taxation out the ass), because who the fuck cares about some pseudo-amish community in the middle of who the fuck knows where?

>we
Fuck off, fedposter

That's some mighty blackpill there, user. There's a shitload of anons with enough wealth willing to pour into a system like this, if it meant they can escape clown world. It's an ACTUAL, FEASIBLE goal rather than shooting at random and hoping for the best.

>no u
let me guess, a Tarrant fan?

And if they see one side destabilize the system that gives them Netflix and sugary goyfood (as stupid as it all is), what will make them like that side?

Do you feel better after emotionally venting? Want to make a rational point now?

fucking hell. you need to go back to your red.dit shithole...now.

So then do it. Buy that land. I don't think your plan won't work, but I won't counter signal it. Good luck.

This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

Attached: DoWzUs2WsAAiLLu.jpg (960x954, 89K)

Call Stalin and Chairman Mao enormous pieces of shit who should be burning hell then.

>Not understanding the entire point of accelerationism.

The point isn't to wake up a bunch of retard civic nationalists. The point is to force people on the right into a position where they lose their guns or they start a war. And it's working. If Trump does some stupid national red flag law, he's done. He wont be reelected and the dems might elect someone as insane on guns as Harris or Warren.

If that happens, and they take back the Senate, they will pass Australian style gun control, minus confiscation. I know this because I've discussed it many times with a childhood friend that just happens to be an executive of an anti gun org that is working with Democrats to draft legislation. I warmed him that stopping short of confiscation will not stop a segment of the firearms community from fighting back violently. And once it kicks off I expect others to join and that's it. The boogaloo.

They are 100% convinced that banning all semi auto, except some semi auto handguns available under only very strict control to a select few that qualify, and leaving citizens the right to own and use pump action, bolt, lever action type firearms from that point forward will not cause violence just so long as they grandfather the existing guns with no ability to transfer them and with the mandate they be sold to specific FFLs or turned in upon the death of the owner. The specific FFLs would be those with the legal ability and necessity to purchase inventory to use as range rentals. Never to be removed from the range.

The point of accelerationism is to force this asap while we still have enough people with the will to fight back. Before we become too small of a % of the population or before pussies give up their guns when their dad or grandfather passes.

By the way, this may not be the first legislation they try to pass but this is their ultimate goal. A second amendment that allows only for very select type of firearm.

Some will, because at the end of the day, the other side is still worse. The left is still bloodier, still more tyrannical, still more inhumane.

>I would suggest that's the wrong way of looking at it.

Yes, I'm totally oblivious of any information that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson advocated punching a basketball sized hole into British soldiers and citizens as they went about their day. It's almost as if... they knew other people were more responsible...

>Were the causes and rationale behind the American Revolution any less destructive than the caquses and rationale behind our resistance? And if not, why is ours not an armed resistance too?

The founding fathers tried multiple times to petition King George directly and via Parliament in publicized letters. Hence the term olive branch, from the Olive Branch Petition. Even the Boston Tea Party had more forethought, calculation , geopolitical conscience, and regard for the public's opinion than emptying a clip into unarmed normies looking for a $14.88 TV dinner.

So, who's doing the "attack"? You? "Us"? Do you really think you'll be able to be the agent of change, more than people who are frothing at the mouth for EVEN MORE control and have been doing so for DECADES?

Then try to actually BUILD a future for them, retard.

>ISIS did its job in destabilizing Syria and Iraq.
Precisely my point. That was 100% the point of it, but it's certainly convinced its members they're "fighting the USA" and "fighting Israel", when they obviously aren't doing either.

Seems like illustrious site Jow Forums has picked up a lot of feds and a lot of normies after Saturday's shootings. Welcome, you're here forever.

We have also exhausted all peaceful alternative. This system is designed to deny us entry into it. They have already left us with no other means but violent resistance, or simply running away and hiding until they find us again, as the one user suggests.

You guys really lack imagination. There are infinite possibilities between "sit on ass," and violence.

Imagine you, and everyone like you literally took the iron pill, and learned a martial art? Imagine if you, and everyone like you, learned how to be kind, while always telling the truth, and just refused to participate in the narrative.

If you want to resist harder, what if you, and everyone like you, decided to take the plunge and have kids lots of kids, while taking advantage of every resource the welfare state provides. Afraid of moving to the ghetto? Get some friends who have the will to do all of the above.

Think all this is impossible? Look at the Amish. If you're willing to be that hard, no one is standing in your way.

>actions leading to things not happening
Nobody would take your guns if there were no shootings as well. So what’s the point?

Whoever can and is willing, obviously. What kind of question is that?

Nonsense. The left has been pushing for gun control since the 1930s. Well before this mass shooting stuff.

IT DOESN'T HELP YOU
EVERYONE HATES SHOOTERS
HOW DOES THIS NOT GET THROUGH YOUR HEADS
IT DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE LOVE YOU
IT WON'T GET YOU LAID

Mass murder? These are only in the double-digits. Mass destruction means that lots of people die. Guns are not weapons of mass destruction. Guns are not the means coming your way.

Oh, god, you're an idiot. You can't go build a White utopia in America. It's illegal and huge fines in the billions of dollars can be handed down by the federal government against the state you live and your community itself. That's why you can't be left alone. The state government will ensure that your community becomes "diverse" through preferential loans to shitskins and by fining your community. They have to do this lest the big dick of the federal government fuck the state in the ass.

>Precisely my point. That was 100% the point of it, but it's certainly convinced its members they're "fighting the USA" and "fighting Israel", when they obviously aren't doing either.
Well then where's the your argument against something like happens in America?

America NEEDS to be destabilized, its government is evil.

It's not about getting people to love shooters. It's about creating so much chaos that the system cannot keep up with it and proves itself antiquated through destabilization, which engenders a thirst for an alternative system.