Anyone else seeing artificial meat ads everywhere now...

Anyone else seeing artificial meat ads everywhere now? How soon before they start testing the water on real meat / slaughter bans?
Also why is this artificial meat company named after Satan (Morningstar Farms)?

Attached: MorningStarBurger.jpg (1200x800, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetakeout.com/usda-pink-slime-meat-beef-lean-finely-textured-1832561890
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas vegans

why do you think? At the end of the day Satan is behind it all. WE pray and look towards the future and fight. That is all we can do.

My guess to test certain pathogens on the human populous and see how we respond, it would make the most sense to induce it into a food that basically everyone is guarantied to eat. IF I had to take a wild guess.

>Satan wants us eating organic, onions free food made to look like a burger
>Satan doesn't want us to eat roided out, antibiotic injected cows who's life is spent knee deep in their own shit

>not eating meat is equated with Satan
Amerimutt Christians are cringe-tier.

Attached: fasting orthodox.jpg (753x889, 296K)

new testament literally says veganism is demonic

catholicucks worship the devil

This meat is actually far worse for you then eating regular ground beef. I believe it is loaded with sodium. Also onions. Vegans will die from this. Just let them have it.

fucking nigger filter for s 0 y

Theres "meat" that's so questionable that it wasn't classified as meat until this year. Lawyers had to fight for it to be called meat.

thetakeout.com/usda-pink-slime-meat-beef-lean-finely-textured-1832561890

Sauce?

Beyond is s 0 y free. Artificial meat is made by different companies so like anything else, it varies in quality

>Morningstar Farms
>artificial meat
its probably human artificial meat

Attached: Lucifer crying.jpg (1200x820, 143K)

We should just grow fruit/veg everywhere and fucking walk outside and eat it.
The fake meat is from satan because it takes so much time and resources to make it.
It's unnecessary and carries severe consequences.
Walk outside and eat plants.

>Morning star
Why the fuck would I want to eat a burger named after lucifer

It's a meme to sell shit to white women and soiboys

Most vegans don't eat this stuff regularly if at all. t. vegan

Have you ever been around a vegan? They do a fine enough job of this all on their own.

1 Timoty 4:1-5

>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
>Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
>Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
>For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
>For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
>If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

but the boomertards want their lawns and if you grow fruits they will send the home owners communist association on you

Sigh vegan cucks are so embarrassing. Post your emaciated eye sockets.

I tried the beyond meat beef patty, wasn't bad, looked and smelled like beef, definitely a different taste though.

obviously you mutts need harsher regulations on what can be legally sold as meat

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: time.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

We've got tons of vegans here called buddhist priests and they all have above average LDL levels

>defending eating "meat" classified by jew lawyers

I'm actually ok with meatless stuff as long as it doesn't have any S O Y in it. I know some varieties they sell in the store don't have that, some are made using beans (black bean burgers) and others with various veggies molded together. However I wouldn't pick it over a normal burger in most cases unless I'm really feeling like it.

>doctrines of devils
>commanding to abstain from meats
>artificial meat company named after Satan (Morningstar Farms)
Why does the Bible keep predicting everything? Shit's creepy yo.

Attached: epiphany.gif (288x288, 1.64M)

As the only user here to actually try one of these, it's actually pretty good.
They use coconut fat instead of soi, so you know it's legit

my parents just jumped on this boat, what the fuck is happening to the united states?

>Artificial meat
>Morningstar Farms
It might be "poultry" if you know what I mean. Poultry that comes from Moloch.

phytoestrogens (found in soi) don't affect hormone levels to any significant degree. i wish this soi = high-est bitch meme would end, it's just bad science.
inb4 soiboi memes, those 'men' would have high-est bitches even if they didn't consume soi. correlation =! causation

t. (non-vegan) nutritionist

would have been*

That's JoJo, you lil bitch.

Bump

>artificial meat
it's simply soilent green

Bump.

Really getting slided by shills.

Fpbp

Thanks Satan.

EAT THE BUGS GOY THEYRE GOOD FOR YOU THINK OF THE POLAR BEARS AND THE CRYING NIGLETS IN AFRICA

What if I just limit my animal intake by eating vegan stuff some times and then normal meat other times

You mean like this one ^ I’m not eating fake meat. It probably has estrogen in it or something else that will turn us into giant pussies. Fuck kikes

They tried to normalize eating insects.
Better start believing in a dystopian future because you’re in one

American beef is pumped full of oestrogen, you ignorant Yank fuckhead.

Is it meat made in a lab or hipster bullshit mashed beans?
Op, you stupid cocksucker.

this

Meatcucks kys.