So, what did Germany gain from inviting millions of muslims and niggers to Europe?

So, what did Germany gain from inviting millions of muslims and niggers to Europe?

Attached: 1548918498208.jpg (1240x827, 151K)

They imported the rapefugees because flooding production would lower wages, little did they know, rapefugees don't work in production

Good feels and little else

Crime.

they were able to virtue signal to each other

Ze Germans need young people to sustain the pension of old.

They were hoping to assimilate the sand niggas... lol

you can't do that, their IQ is too low for that

its an economic pyramid scheme.

to keep the stock market growing they need house buyers, consumers of other goods

if a nation fails to grow per year then stock holders don't gain money

Good thing those millions of shitskins are now able to spend their vast fortunes in Germany, helping their economy

Germans never miss an opportunity for good old backslap

It's all calculated.
The migrants will act as a 5th column in the coming years.
When the countries fall into civil strife, the migrants will exhaust law enforcement resources to the point of the countries falling into complete disrepair and anarchy.
That is when the migrants will get firearms that are stashed in Mosques around Europe and begin exterminating the native populations.

Turkey will flood europe with another 7,000,000 shortly. It will promptly invade greece and cyprsus and the Turks in Germany will capitalize and overtake the german government.

Russia will annex the Baltics and Belarus and Ukraine, to create a buffer zone against the burning Europe and to stop european immigration towards russia.

The US will fall into a low-intensity civil war, drawn on race lines. White versus everyone else.

China, Russia, UAE and SA will arm, train, finance the dissidents. The muslims and marxists alike will be armed and schooled to exterminate whites.

China, will take the chance to align with SK and will invade Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam.

at least xir feet look toight

They don’t work at all

Pretty decent post, for a Greek flag. Well said, Giorgos.

usa is heading toward people living in rural areas and using local laws to fuck the man

solar. off grid internet will make the white man rural

more tolerance

the only thing that matters to germany, a sense of moral superiority and a salve for ww2 minority killing.

momentary absence of guilt

What did they gain? You silly fool, its obvious. They gained a new market to sell their young, impressionable women to swarthy invaders. For what price? FOR FREE!!

Attached: German-Schools-Oragnize-Date-Night-with-Immigrants.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Doctors and scientists.

Powerful

>Germany
Can we stop with the pin on Germany. we all really know who are the ones behind the curtain pulling the strings for them.

nothing.

There is no benefit in ANY sense whatsoever and that convinced me that the Jewish-led great replacement/white Genocide conspiracy is real.

>So, what did Germany gain from inviting millions of muslims and niggers to Europe?
German women gained cheap in-country sex tourism.

they'll try and diversify the gravel roads, lol

Good feefees for the young urban population.
And if you don't think that is worth any price then you are to be cancelled.

of what, mud huts and fly burgers, don't fucking act like these people are intelligent, the smart ones stay where they are, or at least fight, the dumb fucks, cry to the white folks for boats and planes and a roof. gtfoh

Women were in power.
Women are always disloyal to the tribe. This is why they needed to be domesticated in the past.
If a stronger tribe enters the territory they always side with the strongest men.
It makes sense when thinking about evolution and mating strategy.

Men were artificially weakend by the feminist psyop introduced by CIA though.
The only way to solve this is to organize, kill all men of the invading tribe and after that kill the feminists propagating that mind virus.

Make no mistake. Women LOVE that we are invaded. They don't care about the civilization men build and secretly dream of being raped by a refugee.

even the jungle mexicans know how to fight, if africa tried to invade south america, neither country could get outside help, juan val dez would be snorting coke in the congo, in less than a year....

Checked and Checked and Triple Checked

Cheap labor for years to come, since Germans won't be around for much longer anyways if you look at birth rates...

Attached: this is fine full.jpg (600x887, 126K)

>It's all calculated.
You can't unite Europe when there is peace and prosperity so you have to push europeans to war against common enemy. Muslim and niggers are imported here to create a mess and to become enemy.

this

This. The reward for all the rapes and crime was a big hit of dopamine that comes with feeling morally superior.

They traded the future of their nation for a small, short-term buzz.

i would take a squad of Brazilians up against a squad from any african country, period.

If this happens then I will go to the USA to fight in the race war.

the only ones that kick harder are probably the Thai.

where are your sources, it’s a bit woe is me, whites are getting picked on blah blah narrative but it seems somewhat reasonable. We’re all in the same boat. There are no sides when it comes to the commoner, any indication of so is just a means to an end to achieving future objective

Primarily a larger workforce to replace the retiring boomers. But they clearly under estinamed how cancerous sand nigers could be.

>what did Germany gain from inviting millions
lol wut ? nobody in Germany invited them except for Merkel
I live near the border and they had 3 Battallions of Border and Bavarian Police ready to Close the border, and Merkel ordered them to stand down

i give you the same answer you get when you generalize anyone, we arent one person

EU cementing control over Europe by creating a class of dependent subhumans who will always vote leftist pro EU. That and cheap labor and replacing whites (kalergi plan)

check it, we can use the frozen lakes as back roads. I live in the north.

Hmmm let's see
>Autistic ''race realistic'' faggot chimped out and erase millions of Germans from the genepool
>Germans are in desperate need for working population tp support the economy machine
>Can't do that with native krauts alone
>Needed population enhancement
>Doing exactly like that instead of seeing the economy get fuck slowly

B...but my aryan lands are overtaken by shitskins......No one fucking cares your skin pigments, you so ancient backward way of thinking. Welcome to the brave new world.....Oh I forget that we fuck your beautiful women and appreciate their beauty instead of you shitposting and being rude to them...

Attached: LaughingMuslims.jpg (424x337, 101K)

Cattle.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

>won't be around for much longer anyways if you look at birth rates
Germany shrinking back to 65 Million People (a number thats actually manageable for the Lebensraum we live in) after Baby boomers inflated our numbers with senseless eaters is a bad Thing to you ?

> We’re all in the same boat.
Nope. There are invaders and there are territories that are being invaded.
We have an elite that heavily collaborates with the enemy, sure.
But we are not in the same boat. If we don't defend ourselves we will die.

>Cheap labor for years to come,
No. They don't work at all. over 2/3 don't have any job and those who have, have jobs that will most likely get automated in the next decades. They ALWAYS cost more than they pay in.

This

Attached: Extremism.jpg (1069x1915, 645K)

>chink love German
Sandniggers cannot speak German, but they want to live Germany forever. It means these subhumans are trashes.

Attached: 4BA58979-39A9-428C-9438-EE9CFCCA7215.gif (1200x900, 47K)

Also, so as not to flood the job market with millions of monkey's and cause a civil war, Merkel has decided to keep many of them in camps or temporary accommodation, paid by government, and gradually introduce them to the job market.

This doesnt sound too bad, keep them out of circulation, pay them because Germoney can afford to, wait for economy to improve, then they can come and work. But.

Economy is not improving.

These people are going to end up spending 10+ years out of circulation. Even the ones which are engineers or smart people are going to be incapable of doing anything at work after that amount of time watching TV and collecting gibs me dat.

Meanwhile they get more and more angry as they dont start a family with their wife, or cannot even find a wife or girlfriend because they are non-working drones. So their whole life is on hold.

They get more and more frustrated, sexually frustrated, and easier to radicalise through frustration of being so near a better circumstance in Germoney, but being unable to grasp it or even earn it.

There are millions of them now.

What could possibly go wrong eh?

Strength through diversity.

Attached: 1552321712957.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>3 Battallions of Border and Bavarian Police ready to Close the border

and be sure, that if stuff really did start to "pop" off here in the US....it would be a simple urban vs suburbia/rural mopping, hell, we've already let the cities go to shit anyway, outside a few select, they had been fighting for years to get into the great white cities, they called it flight, we call it blight. ;)

> Meanwhile they get more and more angry as they dont start a family with their wife, or cannot even find a wife or girlfriend because they are non-working drones.
German women open their legs wide open. You can be assured of that.
Truth is Refugees have accesses to more high quality women here than in their home countries.

Dear God , I only hope our country stays safe, we need to protect this little piece of heaven we have here, that's all I care about.

kill yourself cuck

As far as I can remember, they important ton of those refugees in order to secure them sweet home, and after the war is over, to send them back where they came from. They were trying to pretend to be like they are some Heroes, fighting evil nazies and cliche stuff like that...

What they did not realize however is that they were too one sided with muslims, and as such those "progressive" liberals cannot never be considered as Heroes since those fools don't realize that a real "Humanist Hero" is not one sided, that Hero helps humanity, not bunch of uneducated people that came from a goddamn desert with no access to valuable education thanks to the Shlomo's campaign of bombing 6 million hospitals in Allepo alone... It is only matter of time when those German progressive liberals decide if they should side with their own people, or keep being hostile towards their own family.
Those "white nationalists" are incel LARPers in denial, covering only behind the shield of White Nationalism since they are not able to actually talk to a girl, and top of that, they went full leftist once they heard that A.I. artificial wombs are thing, saying that it would create a new generation of "Ayyy lmaos" or whatever the hell that meme was called again... Speaking of which, what are you doing in Norway anyway, assuming that you are a muslim?

Attached: 35216234634127.png (1334x750, 380K)

That is because your mighty Merkel invited them. Therefore, they thought that they have right to fuck hot German girls as free.

Attached: B7114280-0305-4F4C-84DF-9EAD191EE374.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Redpill me on the American terms for Germany related to the NATO. What was there. 2015 and 1970s.

Women are never loyal to their tribe.
Especially if the men are brainwashed into behaving like weak sissies.
It's the truth. The only solution is to domesticate women. They should not have any power.
Women in power are the reason we have this refugee crisis in the first place.

>he wrote out of his Basement

Same boat. Your simply focusing on one chapter of a story that has spanned centuries hence your victimization complex. Read the previous chapters and you’l notice it’s glaringly obvious where “your” people stand in the narrative. I do admit that Germany is one european nation that has been through the ringer, I personally believe you’re a target due to the Prostant Reformation and it’s lingering effects. The Beast however consumes all and doesn’t play favorites for we are all in the same boat

newfren

A source of infinite energy if you can hook Merkel up to a generator.

Attached: Merkeld.gif (1000x1000, 471K)

> cope
I know the truth hurts
Just go outside to the average nightclub or inner city in Germany. Maybe *you* spend to much time in the basement.
You see a lot of German girls with Arabs or Africans.
Women see that the sissfied brainwashed average German has no chance against Arabs/Niggers in a fight.
They despise German men for it.

(((Diversity)))

Their would be biological weapon released before any invasions like this.

Ethnic food!

Kebab shops

>They get more and more frustrated, sexually frustrated, and easier to radicalise through frustration

So German has millions of incels now?
They're fucked.

That’s weird. German girls in American are always with whites. Give me proofs.

kek'd, could've also worked with an angry ghost Hitler slapping the bitch

How exactly are 5% of the population gonna take over? Im not saying that thats not the plan but I dont see how it could ever work out. And the people who came here and especially their children aren't exactly ultra nationalists to their country of origin in the first place. Most are completely apathetic and want nothing else but their kebab store and to be left alone, so I dont see these people getting guns that turkey somehow smuggles into say germany and suddenly become ultra violent soldiers that can take on the 95 other percent of the population while the cops and military, what just stand by and do nothing?
I mean I can see how turkey would attempt to invade you guys by sending shitloads more "refugees", and Ill be the first to sign up to the bundeswehr to defend you guys, but thats where its gonna stop. Turkey has nowhere near the military capability to get through the Balkans into the heart of europe. Half their equipment they have to buy from us in the first place so whats gonna happen as soon as they run out of spare leopard parts?

Nah m8. It was all about the cheap labor. A miscalculation by the gobalist neoliberals that bought their own propaganda of equality among races... And god I hope that youre actually right and we get to defend Europe again, but I dont think its gonna happen and if it does itll be over quickly.

They are trying to delay the inevitable.

Attached: GM_popgraph_2018[1].jpg (610x425, 37K)

You're spot on. Their ''ideology'' if that's even called an ideology is just a massive cognitive dissonance. The moment this ''hardcore'' pro whites got their dicks sucked by some female, they're all of sudden got ''enlightend'' and become super leftie vegan bros.

To answer your question of what I'm doing in (Norway, actually Finald. same shit different names) I was born here, and this I consider my hometown to say the least. Notice, I said hometown, not homeland.

Diversity duh

Not likely, since there's legislation being introduced all the time about "afro-europeans" and "hate speech".
They are the defacto new citizens. The legislation only affects indigenous europeans. Africans cannot be racist, afghanis cannot engage in hate speech. Indigenous populations cannot benefit from reparation legislation. Axiomatically.

The legislation that is being introduced in relative secrecy sets the stage for the pogroms that are about to commence.

As soon as you abolish Feminism this problem will be solved quickly.
However feminism was installed by the same foreign invasion force (CIA/Cabal) that is responsible for the mass refugee flux.

>population falls by 50% over the next 100 years
>many jobs are getting automated anyways
>the housing market becomes dirt-cheap

There was no reason, this is a problem. We fall back to a German population of the early 1800s. So what?

Less than a year. We mexicans hate negros and jotos. And we are really good at fighting a common enemy. Also with the narcos we have a full army besides our regular army

Attached: images.jpg (612x407, 40K)

When Germans ruled by ''strong men'' they caused the destruction and humilaition of German people, when a level headed German women is leading the country, she's mending all that shitfest created by autistic knewe jerking men.

You should be grateful that Merkel or other based women are leading your country, because men of your country proved over and over again, they're useless fucks that only know how to destroy your own people. Get a reality check, Hans.

Attached: Germany.jpg (299x168, 11K)

boomers need bio-drones to work to pay for their pensions, healthcare etc. At least this is the official excuse for the rapefugee invasion

>5%

They will eventually take over due to their vastly higher birth rate and continuous migration and the vast majority don't work.

Nice try Ahmed, but you have to go back.

migrants don't pay pensions. They are on welfare. They are just competition for resources of the state.

>Ze Germans need young people to sustain the pension of old.

But this is ponzi scheme....it's a ponzi/pyramid scheme hybrid using human beings instead of money. What the fuck, what kind of ultra capitalist fucktard even supports this shit?

Attached: 1561603110634.jpg (375x335, 18K)

Pain and suffering.

> When Germans ruled by ''strong men'' they caused the destruction and humilaition of German people
nice b8 m8.
If anybody is causing "destruction and humilaition of German people" its Merkel.

yummy yummy kebabs :D
Yikes ya'll I'm about to have a foodgasm!

Remind me of this

Attached: 1560620527190.jpg (2048x2048, 221K)

yep, that's why I said it's their official excuse.

Isn't the traditional Chink system that your own kids provide your retirement? Seems better. You get what you deserve, more or less.
Figured you'd know because of your flag.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

yea listen to this mofo, i'm telling you, whites and mexicans are straight, it's the whole fucking border issue that is the literal divide, i've worked with alot of hispanics, they are cool people, family, work hard, party a little, etc. etc. the US is going to need the maple leafs and avocado smashers,it's time to cash in the IOU's

Good Goy Points
They think it'll make people forget all about their nazi stuff.

millions of consumers

That sounds like a lot of bullshit, Hans.

The EU is weakening by the second, and with the diminishing population local consumption shrinks. Youre forced to export more and more, which begins to look more and more impossible as the Union fragments. At the same time peripheral nations in the Union are dealing with increased immigration problems as well, causing more disruption to trade.

It's not going to look pretty, and with the pressure the UK and America will put on Germany, I wouldn't be surprised with Germany politicians go full tard and float the idea of aligning with Russia over it's Western Allies.

why do you think the chinese tried to set up a fucking trillion dollar resort on the pac side of mexico, i'm pretty sure some of it got through, but it was rubber stamped and the chinese weren't too happy about it, so then they went full fucking IOU infrastructure on Africa and low and behold, africans are being taken advantage of again.

Funny enough, there is a reason why are those facts considered racist, and it's not just facts alone.
See:

Attached: Top kek.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

>Ze Germans need young people to sustain the pension of old.
10 years from now there won't be any german pension. It's already stretched thin as is thanks to past governments shitting away the money that was supposedly saved for it trough taxes.

dude turkey could care less. they have their own problems with the refugees and kurds. and do you realy think that germans are unarmed? wait for the election in 2021 germany will change

Look up CIA operatives like Gloria Steinen who helped spread radical feminism all over the west.
The radfem program was on of the most successful psyops ever and that is why it is continued to this day in all of the western world.

It is estimated around 3,000,000 greeks will die. The population will be 8.100,000 in 2050. We will not get out of this unscathed.
The only thing that keeps the situation in the fog of war is the fact that Turkey is a wildcard with no actual allies, just allies out of shared interest or circumstance.

Cyprus will be invaded. Lesbos, Lemnos, Chios, Kythira, Antikythira will all be scorched. Thrace will act as a 5th column, the muslim pomaks will assist the Turkish invasion via Evros.

Thessaloniki and Athens will see extreme organized violence, food shortages, disease, lawlessness. The rural villages and towns will survive, as well as the smaller island populations.

The Turkish invasion will be short-lived. The actual invasion being 6-8 days, before NATO intervention, but the reverberations and the muslim terrorist attacks will go on for at least 6 months. In that time over 4,000,000 islamists will move through greece into Albania and FYROM and into continental europe.

Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, will engage in border enforcement.
Italy will see extreme secessionist action, militias forming, civil strife, low-intensity warfare.
Spain and Portugal will escape the brunt.

Germany and France will completely fall.
The 4,000,000 of German Turks will be armed by their Imams and will patrol the streets and enforce a quasi-Junta in cities, city blocks, municipalities.
France will completely crumble under African crime, to the point of law enforcement getting completely overwhelmed.

I have not been briefed on the UK, since the GSHQ being of the 5-eyes.

>Women LOVE that we are invaded. They don't care about the civilization men build and secretly dream of being raped by a refugee.

Fritz is correct here. A woman will happily revert back to the stone age as long as her womb is being coated with superior seed.