This is why the glowniggers keep trying to entrap us

Attached: 1538534150858.png (753x639, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boomers and Israel cucks would cry if someone drove a KillDozer through the Utah data center.

Attached: RNBJGZOU7ZB6PFGTVOGTUPKL4Q.jpg (1045x600, 149K)

I hope I have a girl handler

maybe even a qt

Utah data center killdozer demolition exhibition minecraft server when?

I bet there is some overweight diabetic government contractor there that is too slow to outrun a bulldozer.

Fake and gay

fake and gay

fake and gay

>tfw don't have a camera or microphone attached to my pc so the qt fed gf who monitors me can't see my face

Attached: karen sad.jpg (598x598, 36K)

I saved all of that immediately and the niggers bricked my computer.

Haha I could see us answering like that desu lmao

Veracious and heterosexual

Attached: blonde_smirk.gif (250x190, 2.6M)

Indubitably

it was the Australian government
of fucking course nobody believed an Aussie poster

fake and gay

What was in the report

Jow Forums is always right.

My handler is probably based and will eventually take the black pill. Look what happened to the linguistics agent who got Uncle Ted. Like that, mommy.

>QT fed gf
>probably a brony and a trap

I would be okay with a brony gf if she was still qt

Plus traps arent gay nigger.

illegitimate and homosexual

I want a girl who can birth my children so traps are not acceptable

Fiction and queer

Fake and gaypilled

Attached: 1A8D741A-6FCF-45F6-BE05-4D0FAFE5DF60.jpg (1280x910, 199K)

>2015

Fake and gay.

>whistle blower blows whistle on some malaysian fishing forum
>people there dismissed it as shitposting
>still report about it

Attached: thonk.png (2688x2688, 173K)

why are glow niggers so obsessed with us free thinking neets who are high IQ enough to understand that the media is all PSYOPS designed by the glow niggers?

i just want to post funny memes and laugh at the tragedy in this sick pathetic clown world.

Literally drove past there earlier tonight. Police always parked out front flashing lights 24/7 a solid mile from the center, don’t think anyone would get close without getting swarmed.

Well what did it say?

It said that whistle blowers are fake and gay.

>Police always parked out front flashing lights 24/7 a solid mile from the center
The public highway runs within 800 feet of the complex. Hell, the concrete bollards don't even go all the way around. You can literally look at it on google maps.

I can’t believe anyone still remembers this. If you actually read the article, it was laughed off the board for being fake and gay.
Then someone went to jail for it. Nice to see somebody else has been here forever.

Looks decently far from the road, never looked on google maps and never stopped there because I dont want to look suspicious. Point is I dont think whoever tries is gonna make it far. Its also seriously an oppressive presence in the valley and I dont know how no one has protested it yet (from what I’ve heard at least)

Traps are double gay.

Attached: 1548327751087.jpg (1055x1639, 786K)

I unironically agree with all of this.

What's so hard about posting a link, faggot?
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Jow Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

>trusting moot with your privacy
fake & gay

It's insane how a retarded catchphrase from an annoying jewtube faggot caught on so many years after the moron killed himself or just disappeared.

Based and tomboypilled

Attached: 1537747145716.jpg (1280x1907, 706K)

>49243757

Attached: 1438921362313.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Attached: Lasagnee_-_If_you_listen_closely_you_can_hear_people_complaining_about_millennials_Ask_me_about_my_S (404x720, 1.97M)