Can we talk about how middle of the road amerifat conservatives unironically share this photo on social media

can we talk about how middle of the road amerifat conservatives unironically share this photo on social media

Attached: 948D4E8F-4A53-4BDC-BDD0-AF7AEA03BE1A.jpg (750x1256, 388K)

All I see is two degenerates and a nigger lover

that may be a boomerism but the truth is that the Jews want all the races against each other so that we don't unite and oust them

Attached: 1552156087424.jpg (1024x618, 160K)

When clean touches dirt, the dirt doesn't get clean, but the clean gets dirty.

If there were no Jews whites and blacks could live together with no problems.

Some of the most based guys i have ever met were black, and its probably because they can literally say whatever the fuck they want and no mommy type fag is going to tell them not to. If rednecks and inner-city blacks formed some kind of alliance it would actually be pretty damn impervious to SJW faggotry

GLR was friendly with Nation of Islam leaders and they both agreed that the races needed to be separated. That's about as close as I want to get to niggers though.

This is why there’s shootings in this country everyday

hes naive but ultimately not wrong

cia and mossad has been pushing for race war for almost a decade now

Fukkin based

But that legitimately is the government's worst fear. Niggers and why-peepo are equally the victims of the scheming of (((certain other groups)))... just saiyan

while it's true that the elite want racial division so everyone remains divided, it doesn't mean all races in a country can get together. Sure america (or really any other country for that matter) works when the established dominant population and dominant culture have an overwhelming say in the country. Once the country turns into a melting pot where all races are "equal" in terms of population proportions is where you start to see a mess of cultures and races trying to compete with each other for the top spot.

After all lil b is the based god

based

based bignose bro

Kike thread

When the happening happens, the war will be fought along class lines with the racists quickly being purged from all groups.

Sure, retard. Even though pretty much every severe conflict ever has been on ethnic or national lines, THIS is finally the one that will be a real class war. NAZBOL RISE UP.

Notice blacks dont share this image, just fat amerimutt cuckservative boomers

Exactly and every time I see them share it it makes me think of this god awful place

> implying you can relax around blacks

Attached: CA12EDCA-75B4-4D92-A9AF-5F83BB5709AE.jpg (500x688, 92K)

This one always gets me

Attached: b92e0dc6215e389ca1281c6ddf8e218047ca8b97_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)