Q JUST DISAVOWED TRUMP

Q JUST DISAVOWED TRUMP
GET IN HERE
Q HAS OFFICIALLY DENOUNCED DONALD TRUMP

Attached: 41vAuoFGwWL._SX700_.jpg (700x373, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qmap.pub/
youtube.com/watch?v=W0CThXL37Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sloppy job Mossad

Attached: boomertime.png (746x862, 168K)

Link/image for this alleged event.

Attached: peter-mohrbacher-sariel-revivef.jpg (600x800, 117K)

Sloppy job Mos Def

You are gay

if you don't know you obviously aren't following q. wwg1ga Shareblue bot

8 chan is down, and Q didn't leave any other places to confirm it's him. So until infinity chan comes back up and Q posts there, anyone claiming to be Q is likely a larper, larping as another (possible) larper.

Breaking! Trump disavows Q!

Attached: FAKER IMPOSTER.png (626x462, 51K)

I am The Clockmaker.
You have made a critical mistake.

Attached: QQDmxeQmwUcAACzUC.jpg (1196x1200, 369K)

cringe

>following a larp
twitter tier retardation

Attached: 1564260065160.png (674x893, 1.2M)

Why are shills hell bent on discrediting Q? The glow niggers and mainstream media faggots say it’s just a right wing conspiracy theory. Nothing to see here. But yet here come the faggots posting dumb shit like this.

I mean how can you not denounce THIS?

Attached: drumplf.jpg (1024x678, 69K)

Alex is a stupid nigger.
-Q

Kind of scary to think that Q could make a post inciting violence and people would actually do it.
If that isn't MK Ultra tier shit I don't know what is

post proof

"Trust the plan" is some boomer rapture shit. Sit on your ass and do nothing while Tyrone takes off with your 720p tv and your cracker barrel gift cards.

Q IS IN CHARGE

Attached: Tlump.png (514x249, 93K)

>Kind of scary to think that Q could make a post inciting violence and people would actually do it.

What post would that be? Go dig faggot. You need proof for your pathetic claim.

Epsteyn is the bottom jenga piece. Remove him and the whole thing falls!

Attached: jengabottom.png (657x487, 64K)

[OP] is a faggot.
24/7/365
Sucks so much dick.
Q

Attached: 1561599409900.png (836x216, 35K)

So is Q the new Anonymous? Their website looks like a 3 year old got on command prompt. Maybe learn to use WordPress or somethin.

Attached: sdv.png (1024x615, 992K)

tell me more?

BIG EVENTS
Trump
Watch the news.
I love niggers
- Q

You need professional help if you actually sat down and made that.

Q has a website?

Feds crawling all over this board. You scared glow niggers? Sounds like it.

Oh shit, been a while since I have heard from you Clockmaster

Attached: 1564558621722.jpg (657x527, 50K)

God bless president Donald Trump
America and Israel united we will fight in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

Q predicted this

>i made a nonsense clock so i can spout nonsense at any time

Attached: 1564111557287.jpg (960x934, 55K)

Muh Dick
Suck it
Stick it up the butt
- Gueue

Trust the plan.

You have no idea who you're dealing with here.

Hello friend.

Attached: 1562219413578.jpg (640x600, 48K)

Neat clock

That's great. Mine foretells great happenings.

Attached: 9f46f28f598cd1f13874ab1a13d1228db4bc8ae2384edbf9dd4e435ad1ed5f81.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Thank you.

While we're here I'm going to begin another AMA.
Go ahead Ask Me Anything.

Attached: 1562541943021.jpg (2560x2560, 348K)

Q can't post while cripplechan is down you nigger faggot. I'm not even a Q tard and I know this

Never got into Q. Q always seemed really gay. Q continues to seern really gay

Attached: 1562701860316.png (810x793, 576K)

What is this Owl fiasco people are talking about?

Yeah, they scared.

Attached: 1564691362056 (1).jpg (1075x1700, 868K)

Glowing faggot

Lately Q has provided some things that make me wonder about what the motives behind Q are and whether Q has insider info. I still remain skeptical

>I am The Larpmaster.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the revelations will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There's also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from declassified investigation literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they're not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Q's existential tripcode which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's American epic "The Art of the Deal". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Trump was Q all along
>He disavows himself
>Uses the Q identity to enrage the followers into beginning an actual civil war. The real plan. His true plan. Begins to unfold.
>Trump is impeached. They attempt to arrest him, but it's too late.
>The chaos from the civil war savaging the nation has spread our government thin
>Using this opportunity, Trump takes over the Northwest areas using a shadow military of PMCs he's built up of old war dogs he "fired" from influential bureaucrat positions.
>He builds the ethnostate, saving the white race.
>We all begin to flock in droves to the only salvation we can.
>We all become citizens of the new future of white America. The new nation. Mar-a-Lago.

Solidified and locked in place.

Antifa murdering innocent people under the guise of "white supremacy" will NOT stop the rock.

Jesus Christ is BACK.

Attached: IMG_0416.jpg (500x398, 36K)

god i wish he would

Imagine supporting Israel or Trump at this point

top fucking kek

cracker barrel is my jam
last stand of implicit whiteness

Faux and homosex

Like what, for instance? Like I said, I never got into Q stuff. If it's not as gay as I think I could definitely get into it.

Jews are good
Racism is bad
Civic nationalism is the best nationalism
White people are evil
I'm totally not Mossad
-Q

Trump is a strong supporter of the Jewish people, Israel and their interests. Trump's family is literally Jewish. Therefore, nothing will change for the better.

How exactly am I wrong?

>shills
just say jews, you fucking kike

Personnel?????

You have employees.... Lol

Gay ass ego in your post dingbat.

Tattoos are GAF

Who's gonna arrest my pedo-elite now!!?

Attached: pepe anger scream.jpg (250x182, 5K)

I think it's either one of two things.
>1) Trump is a part of Q, Q is legit and they are draining the swamp, destroying the deep state, and bringing shit to light for the good of mankind.
>2) Trump is a part of Q, Q is legit, but Q is also a part of the deep state. They are draining the swamp, but only because their power is complete and unbreakable, and they are burning all the rats that helped them achieve this goal, because they are no longer necessary.

Nope.

it's very complicated.
WWGWW

Lol spam this into a copypasta plox

Found the Mormon.

Bullshit.... Cracker Barrel is niggertier shit.... Fuck that libtard spinfood.... Cant even get normal bacon and eggs without monkey semen snozzberry weird shit smeared on em

q is literally a jewish psyop to placate retarded boomer goy

Attached: 1565054944591.png (500x303, 43K)

Just give us info or fuck off you faggotry attention whore. And don't use hyperbole, allegory or metaphors, that is shit that edgy freshman philosophy majors do... Oh, and kys

Found the Satanist loser..

Nice way to get info........ Dumbfucking retarded cutdick

All who harm children are doomed.

He called the the recent false flag shootings and was only off by a few hours. He said some shit was going down in the next 24 hours and to prepare for the worse.

What does the clock foretell of this weekend?

Attached: Fallout-4-Concept-by-Bethesda.jpg (2000x1068, 383K)

Attached: 1511498973304.jpg (480x480, 26K)

to be fair the 2 shootings were less than 24 hours apart.

I know your shift at the gas station starts in an hour, but don't take it out here. One more slip up and Mr. Shekelstein will replace you with Maria Goblina

The third most recent post on here (3568)
qmap.pub/

He's also been calling out pedo stuff a whole lot and was talking about Epstein a lot right before the news that he was arrested. There's been several other significant things that he's been pretty accurate on (or as accurate as you can be while talking mostly in riddles I guess).

Hi intel community
How do you sleep knowing you’re actively working to make the descendants of Americans a hated minority in their own homeland?

No one, but retarded apes give two shits what this faggot says.

Yea and within a day of when Q told us false flag shootings were very likely to happen. That was too lucky for me to just pass it off as a lucky guess. He could have some insider info or maybe he did win the lottery of guesses and I'm wrong.

In all seriousness, I think he's doing his best. There's varying levels of happy with his performance, and a metric fuckton of disinfo and demoralizing shills. I'd wager this is the biggest offensive in 4th gen warfare ever undertaken, and that includes ours in 2016. I do believe he's working on aspects of the "deep state" but Rome wasn't built in a day, and that was never going to be possible to do openly. We don't exist in a vacuum, and if he just started doing military tribunals and beheadings on cspan, we'd be the new Iraq. You'd see everyone turn on us globally, maybe for ill informed altruistic reasons, but mostly they'd be terrified of ending up on a chopping block in their own country.
This place used to share information a lot more freely, but it's so bogged down now, it's hard to do anything. I don't think McCain died of natural causes. His "walking cast" switched sides. Multiple times. I think he was given a death sentence. Which also explains Lindsey Graham and his whole flip after he died. The man holding his chain was brought to justice. Maybe there is hope now. Maybe he can speak freely.
Where are the Clintons now? Why has RBG flipped on her stance with the Democratic party? All of the clues point to serious shifts behind the scenes, and it does take a certain level of trust. But we can piece together the puzzle. It's what we do.

Attached: gitmo executions 6.png (1426x1722, 708K)

Im trying to find good context to use this image in a joke. I figure it applies to OP

Attached: 1430971060980.jpg (1600x674, 356K)

You're obviously the cock master.

Don't ever tell me what to do.

This weekend is a critical turning point. Many false flags are planned. Remain vigilant.

Attached: 1490336730370.gif (500x500, 826K)

I'll have to look into it. Thanks m8

Cool clock Ahmed, wanna bring it to the white house?

Because it is

Attached: if you know what i mean.png (600x600, 177K)

That's what I was thinking? Is you're clock based off of numerology?

stargate

Hello, helpless civilian. Trust the plan.

Attached: fe3291435da68cac384a48c62462760503ab5313ef016c7321e70442fe85ad39 (1).jpg (1600x900, 214K)

Ever since that cunt posted about Jow Forums on twitter things have gotten worse on Jow Forums . this is horse shit.

why yes
yes i have denounced Trump
but thats because its all A PART OF THE PLAN(tm)

Trust is earned you vague asshole

nah it's pretty funny to see q-jews get butthurt

does that mean you'll be getting emancipated?

Attached: galaxepe.png (474x466, 629K)

Will the false flags ever be exposed to the public in real time or will we be forever enslaved by these events and their repercussions?

Yea his shit at the beginning was so vague that I lost interest in playing into what I guessed was a very complex and well researched LARP. The only thing that kept me going back to check on what Q said out of curiosity was General Flynn's speech in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=W0CThXL37Jk

inshallah brother
remember to save all cunny posts
they're leaving trails
make sure to post your findings here
for the glory of allah!