(((Italian))) mafia. Is it still exist?

(((Italian))) mafia. Is it still exist?

Attached: carlo-gambino.jpg (900x639, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Families
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, the 5 crime families of NYC still exist

The remnants. They all got fucked in the 80s by RICO.

It's the Jew Mafia.

I'm sure the Jewish mafia are now the main guys

Don't the mafia own most construction businesses as well as unions?

this faggot has got to be the reason people conflated Italians with jews for so long

Yay its my type :) Excpet fuck the mafia , the black hand killed my great uncle and his entire family. So bad blood for me.

>Bonanno
>Profaci
>Mangano
>Luciano
>Gagliano
>jews
oh no no no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Families

yes. When i was stationed in Italy (US army) one of the military police caught a local gangster that was a low ranking member of the italian mafia and was sent to the italian police. He was caught in a drug deal with some american soldiers (Anabolic Steroids). Apparently nobody he was interrogated and even though he was part of the mafia he doesn't know all of the entire member and even the boss. They communicate by some proxy technique i think

Attached: 1562725117414m.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

No white mafias like the Russians and Albanians are probably most active. Italian mafia still exists but it's crossed over into semilegit businesses like they show in the movies. Garbage collection is a main one- many businesses have contracts with them in the NY/NJ area at exorbitant rates because you fucking better.

Nice boot fag

not any more. certainly not the unions. they too small now and any monies taken would be hard to hide.

The mafia is still plenty active throughout canada. thought we're more populate with the hungarian mob.

base. what did your great uncle do to get his entire family whacked? typically, family was off limits.

Search "Roberto Spada" i live in ostia

thanks man it's very breathable but not water proof though

>1 post by this id
>meme flag
glowing intensifies

yes
like south of border, famlees, gangs, cartels, someone with corrupt connections can make a crime organization easily.
sometimes they arrest them, but mostly they get away with it because catholics will cuck to anything for a little dab.

>1 post by this ID
The CIA is trying to shill La Cosa Nostra. Getdafuckouttahere
The modern world is a complex place. The underworld will always be supplying what legal means don't. Italian mafia still exists but it's mostly the money that's still around, most of it was not legally recovered and operates as midsized businesses all over their old stomping grounds. And the locals don't ask too many questions
t. A local

Attached: 1565060202225.jpg (400x400, 136K)

Ok so it's a really long story but to make it short essentially my great uncle had two son who started low levels as pushers/enforcers etc , because my great uncle was a higher up in a group. And well one of my uncles found a girl who wound up getting the shit beat out of her by some asshole. So my uncle found him killed him and actually killed his friend who was in the car with him. And then all hell broke lose on my great uncles family. One thing lead to another they were all dead and we moved really far away. There's a news paper clipping i have of it somewhere , one sec.

It's pretty fucking dumb desu.

>t. trust me bro
ok fren.

Yes, but they are a lot weaker than they used to be. Wait, you said Italian. In Italy they are powerful yes, southern Italy.
They fucked that country. And no they are not "based" they support and make money off African immigration, caught on tape saying they make more on that then drugs ever did.

Cosa Nostra as well exists at least in Cicily, dunno what name they go by and they swear oaths to fucking Satan.

Italian mafia biggest mistake was working with and trusting in the jew cult ,, like clockwork the rat heebs used the Italians to gain more power and in time threw them under the bus and sicked the (((CIA))) & (((FBI))) on them ... just another reminder kikes are no mans friend

Attached: 1554842865308.jpg (1024x653, 256K)

Albanians aren't white