With the demise of infinity Chan, where does that leave "Q"?

Q only posted on 8ch. Never had a plan b. Never had a way to verify their identity outside of his 8ch board or q research. If 8ch doesn't come back online, does that mean the Q movement as it stands is dead in the water? Qberts chime in please. I wasn't necessarily a believer but I followed qmap daily just for shits and giggles.

Attached: 1562526818877.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/General/Saudi-Arabian-Purge-Happening-Justice-Knows-Every-Man-s-Number-Edition-/5-2048525/
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I
archive.vn/x5qSo
archive.vn/MZp6s
archive.vn/ypVpQ
archive.vn/nGAey
archive.vn/EFTt0
archive.vn/4jdTm
archive.vn/iax6J
archive.vn/kfR77
youtu.be/KnyzVD2yEDw?t=4174
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/
youtu.be/9lDQ83IhmnE
youtube.com/watch?v=uCy3ZYrYtBs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q is a fake and anyone who still follows him is willfully blind

kinda weird Q doesn't have a back-up plan. very embarrassing. didn't predict that i guess

I followed the posts because they were interesting. If you look at qmap there are roughly 200k people online at any given moment. Even if it's bullshit there is still quite a cult following.

Isn't it? As big as their movement got, not a single fucking backup plan?? How in the fuck does that work.

I still don’t understand why people kept believing in the Q larp after being wrong about the midterm elections.

rundown on q?

Call me retarded but I actually was into it up until that and then the"owl" fiasco. I only kept following it out of hope desu. I wish there were some master plan to win our country back but I don't think there is one. That aside, how does the Q movement as it stands move forward? Q no longer has a soapbox to preach from.

Qmap.pub

>Q only posted on 8ch. Never had a plan b
Finally the boomers with Q flags will go away.

Sure, but there are millions of followers. What will become of them?

He will have to post a timestamp with the gay watch he has

I hope that shit sets up shop elsewhere I'm already tired of people using these faggy 2017 "Shareblue" memes

>200k at a time
There are probably millions of them, and they’re going to start coming here.

JQ threads need to be on page 1 everyday

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the revelations will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There's also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from declassified investigation literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they're not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Q's existential tripcode which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's American epic "The Art of the Deal". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Any photo can be faked. Wouldn't be enough. Legitimately without 8ch verification it isn't 100% verifiable and would destroy their movement. Have you ever browsed qresearch? Larp or not those mother fuckers are on another level of militant and diligence.

Pure kino.

Tens of millions no shit.

10 days. Darkness.

ar15.com/forums/General/Saudi-Arabian-Purge-Happening-Justice-Knows-Every-Man-s-Number-Edition-/5-2048525/

you fucking boomer moron

I cant believ he actually got them with the rockts.

It’s good. This is mainstream exposure

>>>>> /x/

Q is a LARP, imagine unironically believing this shit.

who the fuck has a link to the original thread on 8ch? I can't find the fucking manifesto/link anywhere, I've been out of the country and didn't have service

Based. Q is for the atmospheric slowburn revelations.

FBeye warning
Sketchy manifesto
3 false flags

And all of the sudden the biggest anti deep state movement in history is silenced.

Taking down 8ch was all about removing the qanon movement which is a global threat to their power.

It's obvious what just happened yet the majority can't make a connection.

I'm in my 20's turbonigger.

What are gun restraining orders?
Would they have helped in any of the last 10 shootings?
What percentage of Americans support universal background checks?
Why would any legislation not be passed when so many Americans are dying?

Why would trump lie about his height on his physical?
At what BMI is someone morbidly obese?
Stay strong and believe.

Greatest military intelligence operation of all time. NSA level shit. Of course there is a backup plan. This is gonna get good.

Attached: nTR-IBFQyd4Ug0MQD-VUIWtuY5AuOzo9l1fM734nz7U.png (2877x1345, 1.96M)

Goes back to a career in minge topiary.
A damn good one

a tattoo.. come on man is this just water based paint man?

Hopefully they all fuck off and take their schizo meds

Not really buying it. Q has produced jack shit. Deep state still amuck. Trump proposing death penalties for hate crimes, more immigration, fucking the 2a. Not a damn thing has happened that betters this nation. Where is my anchor baby removal. Where is nation wide concealed carry. When did we bring all the troops home. Where is my federal reserve audit. They aren't coming. Three years in and I'm tired of hope.

>mfw Q will post with Trump's Twitter next

Attached: 1238192739.jpg (1080x1117, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection", by Steve Pieczenik

Links to archives for the Cabal global view graphs for ease of sharing (to save the full series of the graphs, go to the archive link, and open the image in a new tab/window, then save it):
archive.vn/x5qSo - #1 version 1.2
archive.vn/MZp6s - Annex 1 version 0.2
archive.vn/ypVpQ - #2, version 1.0
archive.vn/nGAey - #3, version 1.0
archive.vn/EFTt0 - #4, version 1.0
archive.vn/4jdTm - #5, version 1.0
archive.vn/iax6J - Annex 2, version 1.1
archive.vn/kfR77 - Annex 3, version 1.1

Attached: 1_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_1_22_FINAL_Rothschild_Israel_connection_via_E (4504x4752, 3.98M)

>be ultra-high-level govt insider
>disseminate my world-saving info anonymously, on niche 0-credibility message boards
>post only in cryptic nonsensical riddles

Q in a nutshell

Let's hear of this plan. Tell us about it user.

Q is a larp
Q is MOSSAD
Q is 0Hour
Q is some boomers
Q is a reatrd living in his mums basement
Q is a lie
Q was found out like 100 times till now
Q was exposed
Q didndunuffin
Q is Israel
Q is Jews
Q makes violent criminals out of the boomers I mean right wingers I mean leftist I mean...
Q are Nazi's
Q are communists
Q are so stupid
Q blah blah
Q was that guy remember we ran him out of Jow Forums on a rail
Q is boomer cocaine

let me try again,
youtu.be/KnyzVD2yEDw?t=4174
(start at 1:09:34)

THE STAGE IS SET
GRAB YOUR POPCORN
ITS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL

Attached: 7drHiqr.gif (312x213, 973K)

HAH

So this shit thread is a dead end. Better start another hundred shill threads.

Q paso?

> Epstein arrested, attempts suicide
> Files threatened to be released
> Trump shout out to Q baby
> Declassification imminent
> False flag shootings
> 8ch shoah'ed
Strap in, lads. Because you're in for a hell of a ride.

Attached: 1483836706779.jpg (1024x914, 88K)

We have it all
Nothing can stop what's coming

We will activate the beacon of light.

They keep wasting false flags, panis over drops, declass, etc. Running out of ammo

* panic

8ch will be back. It was yesterday, then down again. Q predicted this on the 31st of last month.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-04 at 15.23.17.png (383x318, 39K)

It's clearly all fake. You know, because the person(s) behind it were exposed like a million times. Remember when Anonymous (through all the fake accounts on Twitter) declared war on Q? And how it was coordinated with the MS media? Yeah, I do. And I ember when they tried to pin it on 0Hour1 the eternal jerkbox that he is and then in like half an hour it all backfired and everything was deleted. You know how much the MSM love Anonymous right? Match made in Internet heaven. It's so clear only a boomer could this Q is real because it's fake unless of course it's the NSA, MOSSAD whatever else... a LARP.

>shill
why are you boomer qtards afraid to say jew or kike

Maybe a bit sooner than we thought.

Attached: 1565075926583.png (1614x1668, 384K)

Sauce to new 8?

Don't have, but this thread might

You don't frequent Qresearch obviously edge lord.

I also like how Q was just a Jewish trick of MOSSAD to placate the boomers yet CF booted them. So much for it being MOSSAD.

I like how Q is over the head of room temps like you.

You better pray cripplechan figures something out or the Q boomers are all going to come here.

David Brock will be back in da news BIG TIME, real soon.

>Q Movement
Oh no the larp is finally dead that sucks

Attached: Ha.gif (255x255, 1.1M)

HE should post on /fag/

I’m sure Q has multiple back up plans

And, they have guns LMFAO. Don't piss off the Q Boomer Army.

The posts came from infinity.
Q has effectively been cut off unless qmap can work with zeronet somehow.

kys

Hiram Abiff.
And he's probably a retelling of Osiris who is just Nimrod.

Attached: kalergi_egypt_nimrod.jpg (2200x2197, 1.52M)

>Never had a plan b

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1501207171725.jpg (640x392, 25K)

Wait, isn't that the wheelchair guy on the news today saying that 8 needed to be shut down?

Voat is down too.
Everything is being cutoff except this shill-ridden site, of course.

Nigger.

BUMP

Attached: shriner_two_towers.jpg (400x972, 98K)

Those who have followed closely will take the lead. The Great Awakening is really about spreading knowledge. Refining information seeking skills and awakening people, slowly. There's no stopping what Q started. Maybe it will end up playing the masses into TPTB'S hands and trigger civil unrest (and possibly war), or diggers will continue to dig and spread the word and figureheads will continue to spread the word. Critical mass is close than you think. That's what's so (unfortunately) successful about the MSM and the astroturfing shill armies that support them: they're loud. They think they're on and top and the have the upperhand, but they are small, weak, and few, and seriously underestimate the power structure that pits us against each other because they're (generally speaking) the ones benefitting from big daddy gov's pocket book. They brag and foist their opinions on others, regardless of moral or respect for personal autonomy and THEY'RE SO DUCKING LOUD ABOUT IT. It's easy to think you're winning when you live in an echo chamber.

tl;dr: The Great Awakening STARTED with Q. It ends with US.

Prediction: the new and improved q will show up somewhere and start pushing globohomo gun control and hate speech laws. The paid e celebs that have been shilling q to the boomers will reassure them that it's all legit and part of the plan because dems are the real racists.
Only kinda joking here

Dumb faggot should have at least posted a digital signature so he could move anywhere and confirm his identity. More evidence that he's a larp.

Shit
Jews know the jig is up they're in panick mode

Dude what is this video? lmao

Donaldmarshallrevolution.com

Boomers stop focusing on shit that doesn’t matter, maybe.

It’s night shift somewhere. The research continues.

Attached: 6DF9EEFF-C384-48ED-A86D-60D0ED2EA66A.jpg (177x255, 15K)

He's hotwheels the creator of 8ch
Picture is genuinely spoopy

havent followed this Q crap since I aint some random new worlder mutt.
but what is this larp movement stand on niggers and kikes?

that just makes it even more sad mongrel

Attached: d0b24d5a5e71107fdd9e92355eb26f7c80c97f3155a97ce1822133cf0b441086.png (500x455, 91K)

Movement? It was just a few screencaps from a Jow Forums LARP.

Install zeroNet; Launch it; Go to:
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/

take your average magapede boomer and you got your answer.

Q is a LARP
Q is MOSSAD
Q is CIA
Q is Antifa fucking with the alt-right
Q is SOROS
Q is NSA
Q was found out and outed so many times by the MSM and Anonymous
Q lives in his mums basement
Q is a Trump psyop
Q is Kushner
Q is for stupid retard breathers
Q is retarded
Q did nuffin' and Trump is fake never do nothing Jewish president

Stop trying to pretend the majority of Jow Forums didn’t follow Q when he was shilled off this board to cripple. Jow Forums now is mostly shills trying to discredit Q even in threads when no one is talking about him

Q called?

>The G is J.
>Be careful of the milk men.
>The Wall is Aces.

step up dayfags
I hope we're back up soon

This

yes exactly this. everyone needs to go to reddit asap and spread the word! trump is my president! woo hoooooooooo!!!

There are contingencies, it’s too big of an operation

Weak

fucking great so more miga new worlders to shit up the board

Here's a little something to chew on and keep you occupied until Q comes back.
youtu.be/9lDQ83IhmnE

They already deleted this guy's 2nd video which was posted yesterday. Shame, the 2nd video was better than the first, much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=uCy3ZYrYtBs&feature=youtu.be

News flash, boomers are retarded and will believe anything you tell them.

Not so