The NRA once again sell's out american gun owners

The NRA once again sell's out american gun owners.

Attached: nra sells us out again.jpg (750x847, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/
home.nra.org/joint-statement
firearmspolicy.org/
gunowners.org/
saf.org/
gq.com/story/russian-spy-nra-conservatives
cga.ct.gov/2002/rpt/2002-R-0335.htm
theweek.com/articles/761135/surprising-history-nra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why won't they stand up to Trump?

Because he's a Republican and they are nothing more then a Super-PAC for Republicans

They’re not perfect.

Oi Vey

Give up your guns American brothers! Nothing will happen! Everyone will turn them in, including gang members, criminals, and cartel hitmen. Police and Military and G-d will protect you. Think of the children.

No, it's actually because they make more money off of anti-gun laws than promoting gun rights. This is also good for Gun Companies because these laws result in people panic buying and since the NRA does get most of their money from companies like Smith and Wesson and alike they have to have their priorities there.

We've been calling out the NRA for decades you jews. They were the first cucks to get behind the assault weapons ban
Check when and where and how the NRA started

Attached: 6206f740861b8d27b5e26ea5db1a35dd525ceec8d3ec9cabb42fbd1ae4875401.png (2048x1365, 2.79M)

Join the GOA my guy, literally leagues better than the NRA and they're absolutists. gunowners.org/ They're currently trying to bring a lawsuit to repeal the NFA too.

Attached: 1564665474596.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

They're not useful either, not to the citizens of this country anyways.

If you don't wanna do a basic search. The NRA began in the 1870's in Jew York City to give niggers their gun rights after be freed nigger slaves

GOA sounds much better

>they make more money off of anti-gun laws than promoting gun rights.
This is true they keep their members in constant fear of the democrats taken their guns and get massive amounts of donations any time the left starts rabbling about "muh assault weapons" worked for me bought 2 AR's after the parkland shooting.

Holy shit you brainlet. Running stuff through the courts is GAMBLING. You end up with some demented progressive judge and your case gets railroaded against you. Take it before the supreme court and some cuckservative judge flips against you and you've permanently fucked yourself. NRA's path of buying off legislatures is far more prudent a course.

Yeah plus it basically became a Gun Control group that literally wrote the NFA's first draft from my knowledge and supported the GCA. It was only in the 70s when they became somewhat "pro-gun" but that didn't last long which resulted in some members leaving and forming the GOA here

Yeah and see where that's going for the NRA, I'd rather gamble then die a slow death by cucks who make more money off of anti-gun laws than promoting gun rights.

What is wrong with removing guns from people who show clear signs of evil and violent intent? Even in a society without government, the people will be taking responsibility and disarming someone who shows dangerous deranged behavior for the safety of their community. If a kid writes diary entries about wanting to stab and shoot innocent civilians and regularly abuses animals, that kid should not have access to knives and guns.
Meanwhile if a muslim guy writes on facebook about a plan to shoot and kill people, i think that muslim guy should be disarmed either by the police in a government-centric society or by the people in an anarchist society.

I'm a GOA member, but they don't have the power of the NRA, Erich Pratt replacing wayne lapierre is the dream for me.

Yeah and honestly the NRA also isn't as big as it seems, a lot of it's membership comes from people who get their CPL and then get a free 1 year membership to the NRA and just don't turn off the "renew membership" since it's only like $40 and they give you some magazines on guns and nice deals on stuff sometimes. This is how my dad became a member and I wouldn't be surprised if that's how most boomers get their membership.

Well the NRA is collapsing on itself due to internal struggles. One can hope they collapse and everyone starts running to the GOA in search of a gun group to join.

It' forgoes due process and is unconstitutional as it is a violation of not only your 2nd amendment rights, but your 4th amendment rights as well. In the United States no one is above the Constitution, at least on paper that is how it is supposed to be.

the NRA is and always has been controlled op

home.nra.org/joint-statement

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

>die a slow death by cucks who make more money off of anti-gun laws than promoting gun rights.
lol this. plus, the NRA is corrupt as fuck. those at the top have been dipping into the cookie jar. so really, your donations to the NRA really supports someones oppulent lifestyle.

that's funny I have my CHL and I was never offered this? but I live in Oregon and they hate the NRA here, and the sheriffs don't dare endorse them even if they quietly agree with them. My Sheriff is a dem for election reasons even though he is full SHALL and hands out CHL's like drives licenses

Stop supporting the only gun rights group who supports gun control

Support real GUN RIGHTS
firearmspolicy.org/
gunowners.org/
saf.org/

Ya, I just worry what their collapse would mean for gun rights because Republicans don't give a fuck about the GOA, they don't give them any money.

So what can be done if, for example, you are suspecting that your muslim neighbor is preparing for a mass shooting based on their social media posts or overhearing his chatting with a friend? Do you just wait and hope that he wont actually shoot people?
If there is a convicted criminal who has used guns to harm others, is he allowed to continue to own guns after he has served his sentence?

Why is Jow Forums for dangerous people having guns? It's not like there isn't precedent, we already deny felons and other high risk people their 2A rights.

I'm not saying it'd be a panacea, but similar to background checks, red flag laws seem like a reasonable regulation that could do some good.

The root cause is jews, the NRA will hopefully hunt and capture them all

Even Ancaps support background checks.

When you fill out a ATF 4473 form they ask if you are mental

yes this yes
things to look at for are akin to Depresson, Suicidal Thoughts, Anger, Assault, Harassment charges, Domestic Violence
Outside of trouble with the law there should be a way to categorize people who are anti social or who do not have many friends this can be easily done by analyzing a persons social media, and if they do not have a clear social media presence this should be a red flag as well

>rights because Republicans
lol you mean republicans like

Reagan who banned open carry and supported restricting machine guns
Mitt Romney who as Governor banned AR15s
Rick Scott who banned 18 to 20 yr old from buying ALL firearms
Marco Rubio working with Bill Nelson to start red flag confiscation laws
Trump who made 500,000 bump stock owners felons

Stop giving a fuck about republicans

It's all going according to (((their))) plan

I suppose there is a concern that it is a slippery slope. If we allow the government to restrict guns from animal abusers or people who have called/planned for violence, then the government will also restrict guns from people displaying other characteristics. Give them an inch and they will take a mile and all that jazz. It is a fine balance between liberty and having a safe community.

Attached: gettyimages-977626840-2048x2048.jpg (1947x2048, 1.75M)

>The NRA once again sell's out american gun owners.
>Why won't they stand up to Trump?
They've done this before. That led to the rise of Gun Owners of America. Then they uncucked themselves for a while.

Now they're back at it.

I've given up. NRA can just die. We have no need for them anymore.

The point is who labels what as dangerous. Do you really think only violent psychos will be the only people targeted by these laws?

Background Checks and Red Flag Laws are security theater, they haven't done shit in preventing crime. Like with Background Checks, Criminals don't buy guns from stores ever, they'd rather buy the stolen ones since they're cheaper and harder to track. Red Flag Laws are shit too because they don't do shit besides allowing your neighbor, ex-girlfriend or family members your on bad terms with tell the police you're a mass murderer waiting to happen and you get your guns taken away resulting in a lengthy and expensive court battle to get them back. As for denying felons and other "high risk people" access to guns, question here, if they're so dangerous that they can't own a gun then why the fuck are they out on the streets? You can legit make a bomb from farming materials like Timothy McVeigh did and kill far more people than a gun ever could.

Attached: boomer.png (500x468, 120K)

racism is a mental illness. kiss your guns goodbye bigots

>they don't have the power of the NRA
Yea...Nobody can support amending the NFA making gun owners felons and push red flag confiscation laws like the NRA

follow the plan

We can only hope.

Is the USA so authoritarian that they will suddenly target regular people without any oversight and approval from the people?

Because our justice system, hell entire way of life is based upon punishment for actions taken, not fear of actions that might be taken. Once you set standards for rights they stop being rights and start being privileges. The standards can now be changed by ruling parties (from "you're a danger to the public" to "your ideas are a danger to the government) and your privileges taken away.

tl;dr we aren't the fucking Minority Report.

because the same dirty russian money in Drumpfs pockets is also in the NRAs

gq.com/story/russian-spy-nra-conservatives

someone thinking you are dangerous isn't illegal. if someone is actually planning on commiting a crime they can be arrested for conspiracy to commit whatever. red flag laws completely ignore your right to due process.

>if they're so dangerous that they can't own a gun then why the fuck are they out on the streets?
Because the justice system isn't perfect. Is putting people in prison a better fate for them than temporarily taking away their guns?

Because you are stripping people of their civil rights without due process.

I do share peoples' concerns about blue states abusing these laws and using them to go after lawful gun owners. But these states already fuck over gun owners plenty, it's not like they need red flag laws to do it. Just have to let the courts deal with it if they're infringing on constitutional rights without appropriate due process.

laws change bud

>convicted criminal who has used guns to harm others, is he allowed to continue to own guns after he has served his sentence

NO! Felon's can't own guns, if your convicted of a felonies of any type you lose your gun rights.

Also I don't have any Muslim neighbors, they are much less of a problem in the United Sates then elsewhere in the world, we have a Jew and Mexican problem.

I ain't your bud, faggot.

Is this sarcasm?

Fair enough, but how easily it is really for it to go from "your a danger to the public" to "your ideas are a danger to the government"? You could argue that slippery slope sort of thing for many of the laws currently in place.

that aint an argument bud

>I'm not saying it'd be a panacea, but similar to background checks, red flag laws seem like a reasonable regulation that could do some good.
It's only going to work if you successfully take away guns from millions of people because it's impossible to tell who is going to do something.

So its either going to be inneffective and lead to more gun laws, or dramatically over-grab guns.

They are goign to have to successfully both sieze guns from millions of people and prevent those people from getting those guns back in court. Then they have a chance at succeeding at getting the guns from those who might use them to kill someone.

Look a lot of these people are loners who no one is even thinking about. This isn't meant to solve the issue it's just a gun grab. And since it's being done by my own party I cannot stop it.

And since I cannot stop it, I know that we are losing our 2nd amendment and I have no incentive to support my party any longer. And have no incentive to oppose immigratino any longer.

>Stop giving a fuck about republicans
your right annon i'm sure once democrats get total control they won't ban every gun that's not a musket.

>Is putting people in prison a better fate for them than temporarily taking away their guns?
Well here in the US we used to lock away the crazies in Asylums until the Boomer Messiah Ronald Reagan ended that. Now because of that we have a homeless epidemic (most homeless here are mentally ill and thus can't hold down a job and are forced to live on the streets) and a lot of crazies shooting up random people for no reason. I say we go back to that system of having them live in their own confined cities among themselves also that shit isn't temporary, you have to go through an entire legal battle to get them back to prove you're not a threat. That can be too expensive for a lot of people not to mention the idea of just assuming you're guilty because you're bitter ex-girlfriend says you want to kill kids.

Attached: 1564828858066.jpg (540x405, 46K)

That's right, goyim! Let me psychologically evaulate you!
You trust (((science))), right?

Attached: doctor merchant.png (501x585, 31K)

see

>ATF 4473
LOL, I always look at that question and wonder who checks yes.

>your right annon i'm sure once democrats get total control they won't ban every gun that's not a musket.
My party clearly wants to do that to.

>you have to go through an entire legal battle to get them back to prove you're not a threat
Well hopefully if these laws are implemented in the USA (I highly doubt they will be) it wont be as much of a nightmare as they are presumably in other countries.

many states allow felons to own guns. next time educate yourself before flapping your fat lips

cga.ct.gov/2002/rpt/2002-R-0335.htm

because the government should never be in the position to determine what is or isn't red flag behavior, or what qualifies as "mentally ill".

Felons are people who have already been tried and convicted of a crime. They have had their due process. But the Government deciding what citizens should arbitrarily be stripped of a constitutional right because of a "red flag" is an extremely slippery slope that can way too easily be abused. After all, you KNOW that the only reason it's being pushed is so that the government can declare anyone who engages in hate speech to have a "red flag", or anyone who openly speaks things that those in power dont want to hear. Whats that? you said you think your government is replacing white populations? That's a red flag right there.

>The root cause is jews the NRA will hopefully hunt and capture them all
by capture you mean capture their shekels.

its so vague
i assume anyone who can be labeled a conspiracy theorist will be deemed unfit

Let's give the power to imprison people without trial to psychologists who are leftists and hate our guts.

I'm done expecting my party to even promote solutions that make remote rational sense.

you were wrong about felons owning guns, i can only imagine the litany of other shit you're wrong about too

But doesnt the government system already determine who can and cant enter the country or who will or wont go to jail?

>its so vague
>i assume anyone who can be labeled a conspiracy theorist will be deemed unfit
Absolutely.

No, just capture and export to israhell or import them in gasrooms

Because having secret courts that can take away your rights with no oversight works out so well already.

You are advocating stripping US citizens of their rights without due process, there is no argument to be had here pole-smoker.

How do you know that that is exactly what trump wants to propose? Has it already been written out?

I wish Hitler had actually gassed you.

>Also I don't have any Muslim neighbors
lol i do. i also have muslim coworkers as well. someone has to be a laughably paranoid schizophrenic to fear muslims in america. they are too busy being doctors and engineers and generally being at the top of the american food-chain.

They're already in some US states and they're already being abused. Hell one guy in Maryland died because he told the police to fuck off and tried grabbing his guns back from them and they simply shot him for it. The Police Chief also state that he deserved it for resisting them taking his guns. Though they changed the story to "he had his gun in his hand! We had to shoot him!".

Attached: 1564083063998.jpg (3000x3000, 2.81M)

no, im not. i merely pointed out that rights and laws change. why you so mad boy?

>But doesnt the government system already determine who can and cant enter the country or who will or wont go to jail?
We have rights
1. Free speech - this bill will deem people dangerous for certain beliefs.
2. Right to keep and bear arms. - this will take away that right at the whim of someone without us committing any crime.
3. Right against search and seizure.

>How do you know that that is exactly what trump wants to propose? Has it already been written out?
Entire "conservative" aparatus has been pushing this for years. And Trump did literally endorse it.

Bill of Rights gay boy.

Yeah to be honest I'm more afraid of the local nigger than I am of some random muslim. Considering the local nigger is far more likely to do shit against me than some random muslim ever would. Just going by statistics and personal experience.

The entire organisation is run by boomers who think the 2nd Amendment is purely for hunting/self defense and that you shouldn't have anything more than a .30-06 hunting rifle and a shotgun. Fuck the NRA.

>It is a fine balance between liberty and having a safe community.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

>mad because he got called out for jumpimg to conclusions

masturbation calluses acting up again?

educate yourselves on your enemy, the NRA
theweek.com/articles/761135/surprising-history-nra
>The NRA backed the nation's first federal gun laws after the Prohibition Era, when tommy gun–wielding gangsters warred in the streets of Chicago. The National Firearms Acts of 1934 and 1938 placed heavy taxes and regulations on machine guns, sawed-off shotguns, and silencers; prohibited felons from owning weapons; and required gun owners to register with the federal government. NRA leader Karl T. Frederick not only endorsed the legislation, he went so far as to state, "I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses."

>When it emerged that Lee Harvey Oswald had used a rifle purchased via an NRA mail-order advertisement to assassinate President John F. Kennedy in 1963, NRA Executive Vice President Franklin Orth backed the banning of mail-order sales. And when members of the Black Panther Party marched on the California Capitol carrying shotguns and rifles, the NRA supported state legislation prohibiting "open carry" in public places. "There's no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons," said then-Gov. Ronald Reagan. After gunmen assassinated Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy, Congress passed the Gun Control Act of 1968. The law imposed various new restrictions, including on the shipping of guns across state lines.

>The NRA used to tout its independence from gun manufacturers — branding itself as the century-old voice of average-joe hunters and sport shooters. Today, though, the organization bolsters its funds with million-dollar donations from 22 different gun makers, including Smith & Wesson and Beretta USA. The NRA received up to $52.6 million in industry donations between 2005 and 2013, according to one report — and from some gun and ammo companies, it makes $1 from every purchase.

Attached: 1513656107118.png (4724x2699, 752K)

>Hell one guy in Maryland died because he told the police to fuck off and tried grabbing his guns back from them and they simply shot him for it.

And clearly a guy like that is perfectly sane and should continue to be allowed to own firearms...

they're called amendments because they had to be added later, daddy's cumcatcher

Serious question for american anons: what's wrong with mentally ill schizos not having access to firearms? Here it works the same and you need to have a psychiatrist examine you before you get your permit. As a result we never had mass shootings and the last time a guy was killed with a gun was in 1993 because he cheated on his wife

>And clearly a guy like that is perfectly sane and should continue to be allowed to own firearms...
That man is a patriot and you are a traitor.

Jokes on them. I stopped subscribing years ago and since sold most of my guns and buy a lot of weed.

Attached: 61875B28-3FB7-4D44-95A7-2D747C135A1B.jpg (2048x2048, 976K)

you are arguing apples to oranges.
Yes, but those are not the same. Immigration laws and who we let In who is not a citizen is different from an actual citizen. non citizens do not have American rights. It is assumed they will be treated on some equal standing under the legal system, as the legal system does not discriminate between citizen and non citizen. But they do not have the RIGHT to enter the US, they are allowed in because we allow them in. They are visitors, not citizens, who are the primary charges of a Government.

Next: You live in a country and it has a constitution. A set of hardcoded set in stone laws and rules and beliefs. And from there it trickles down to local laws and other shit. You break a law, you go to court, where a judge or jury look at the evidence and decide whether or not the accusation is valid, and if you should be charged. There is due process. Did 50 people see you shoot an old lady in cold blood? yes? ok, then the evidence says you did it. go to jail, do not pass go.

But a bulldyke california jewmer reporting you for hate speech becase you said you dont believe in multiculturalism, and then the FBI investigates you, finds you frequent Jow Forums, and thus says "this man is dangerous to society, he shall have his constitutional right waived" is not due process. It is arbitrary.

>projecting

You need to study up on the US Bill of Rights you dumb double digit IQ fucktard. (Hint: the first ten amendments weren't added later)

Sounds horrible. Resisting the police with a firearm in hand doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do though. Couldn't he have gotten his guns back with due process instead of getting into a physical scuffle with the police?
Nice quote, but that is just one of the many philosophical and political opinions that human beings can hold. We are an incredibly complex species. Who is to say what is objectively correct and what is objectively wrong on such subjective topics?

yah, i've been shopping at a muslim market for 10 years and the kids that worked are all gone
>where the children?
oh, they are all in college.

Actually Gun Owners of America's strategy would be 100 percent perfect if Trump gets to appoint one more Supreme Court justice which is looking very likely.

With one more conservative justice, we don't need to worry about Roberts being a swing voter anymore.

Also, 1 out of every 4 federal judge is a Trump judge now.

Reminder Appeals Court is a panel of 3 judges randomly assigned and its rare for en banc hearings.

>responding to the same post twice
uh oh someone sounds upset

No. They were included or the states they needed refused to sign.

jew run limited hangout, traitorous kikes that need to hang on the day of the rope

>>projecting
This country is literally founded on the constitution. Without it, there is justification for the country and anyone who goes against it is an enemy of the country.