Here's how it happened
>Nazis infest /new/, it becomes a very popular proto-Jow Forums board
>Moot deletes the board
>shitsposting spreads to all other boards, everyone complains
>Moot creates Jow Forums as a containment board
>It gets deleted a few times, because Moot just does that shit
>Gamergate happens
>Moot has an SJW girlfriend, takes the SJW side
>bans all mention of "literally who" (which is where that comes from)
>gets pissed off at Jow Forums for shitposing against him
>decides to remove captcha from Jow Forums and all moderation, advertising "come shitpost on Jow Forums on all other boards
>Jow Forums becomes nothing but spam
>thus Jow Forums creates their own chan called 8 chan (also known as infinity chan, hotwheels chan, or cripple chan)
>hide out in their bunker over there for a while
>eventually Moot leaves Jow Forums, sells it to Hiro
>Hiro restores Jow Forums
>many people flood back over from 8 chan, but not everyone
>the people who remain over there are the most hardcore, who will never forgive Moot for what he did
>they have active moderation that bans people for not being hardcore enough
>encourages an environment of escalating radicalism
>Intelligence agencies find out about it, start fomenting violence over there
>the result is a toxic brew of accellerationism, thus Brenton Tarrant, the Walmart shooter and the synagogue shooter.

Attached: 1534275803203.png (1200x915, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of this because Moot was a cuck

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 51K)

Aren't you a minority in your capital city? Fuckin Nazis had a point eh.

Attached: British Empire.jpg (988x867, 88K)

What does that have to do with 8ch?

lack of sex

Nothing he Just wants you to talk about something else

Also as far as the shootings go I'm getting the feeling people died just so they could get Trump to denounce White Supremacy to scare off what the media sees as 'the White Supremacist voterbase'
>Because they still think Trump won because of White Supremacy and not dems having absolute jokes for candidates
If anything in their attempts to fend off a noninfluential boogyman theyre probably forcing Trump to make normie approved comments which means he'll get good exposure and we can keep hunting the pedo's
People died to propegandize against a non existing entity
Theyve started to believe their own BS
One way ticket to Hellfire is the only appropriate punishment

the man who cucked the world

Slow moving board that was invaded by people seeking to appeal to and exacerbate schizophrenics. It's not as easy when you're in a larger lake with more people that don't intend to let the waters be poisoned.

Well thought out post. GG

I keep trying to warn you people about the anglo.

remember op. your version of the "truth" is a lie.

What actually happened then

Attached: DjGQwc5W0AAHOn0.jpg (552x468, 30K)

Because it's a sloppy honeypot Putin dick

funny, considering this neo-Jow Forums board in which we are rn, was a big (((Donald Trump))) supporter and propaganda spreader

white nationalism is the natural conclusion of a traitorous government forcing its majority ethnic population into becoming a minority population in their own nation as they plead in futility with their government to put a stop to it, while historical monuments dedicated to their history and ancestors are torn down and destroyed. on top of this, the media constantly and consistently gives only one side of the story when it comes to racial conflict, disparaging whites as uniquely evil for expressing ethnic and racial self interest, while ignoring non-whites who blatantly do the same thing.

Pretty much. Western nations have to be the only ones in the world where the native population is constantly bombarded with messages from their own media proclaiming how evil and worthless they are and the laws are discriminatory against them. It's surreal.

>>Nazis infest /new/
No, there was no infestation. It was just an organic development.

unregulated human interaction leads to mass shootings
ban everything

I want nothing to do with eight chan, or the scum that dwell therein...I say Jow Forums forever, instead.

It's actually because the board moves slower there. Here you could make a post with you intentions and it'll 404 before you reach your destination. Much easier to keep a thread alive there.

guess where those people are going to go now their imageboard of choice is gone

> uncensored=murderous
Oy vey, goyim. Sit.
This is now a nigger appreciation thread

Attached: 1565028893499.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

No, eight chan is back online on zeronet.

They just had a thread about it here.

It can't be censored either - peer to peer and encrypted network or something like that.

Attached: 1565038885770.jpg (2000x2154, 778K)

it can DDOSED and you don't even get crypt while having to share all the risk.... I saw pocketnet.app and I want my hatebuxx or I won't walk into an FBI honeypot

Good sunset, follower

Attached: 84eb60d7e4538ab7f98e01a69720137c2c969628e00a14753588a9f6d079d587.jpg (2338x1700, 1.43M)

> Gee whiz, officer, I swear I'm not a dissenter like those scary men over at cripple-chan

Attached: ba0dcd3d6d7f3536d113bdd819000f221eb1b8e53283023695f917fa3686518b.jpg (850x400, 87K)

I would not have joined the movement if not for the constant denigration of the white race and culture.

Imagine being old in this new african world, congratulating yourself: at least I didn't get mean thoughts

Attached: 1564435192370m.jpg (955x1024, 134K)

Just a side note, ate chan existed before gamur gaaaate, but wasn’t very popular. GG created The Great Migration, which caused the popularity of ate chain to soar. The less popular groups, like the stormfags and Qanons, took the opportunity to jump ship.

Those shooters are the result of govt policies forced on them.
Why make people live with muslims / hispanics if they don't want to.

what a cutie tho

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: 2008.png (152x212, 57K)

It's so perfectly simple and obvious. yet global money needs the pozzing because we are at a point where everything collapses if economic growth slows, and we are at a point where breeding pseudo-human consumers is the only way to have economic growth. so observing the millenary and simple facts is wronghtink.

Attached: 039365arf002n.png (313x477, 175K)

Was gunna say op was missing some important details and fill them in but I Can’t fucking reply to anything with real discussion cause ((4chin)) thinks I’m spam. What in the actual fuck

what a faggot

>Jow Forums was right again

EVERYTIME!

Kikes fucking foaming oh wow, what a treat to see them agonizing.

Attached: 1564909476165.png (1105x1080, 613K)

>floods of turd worlders with no skills or education create economic growth
Retard. If that was the truth, countries would be encouraging skilled immigration from other western countries instead of doing everything then can to stop that.

>moot had a sjw girlfried
Sjw bf you mean

You leaf get upgraded to euro

Destroy ALK JEWS

When your main source of income is from lending out and manipulating money, it does create "economic growth".

Can you even into globalised macroeconomics? I didn't say "prosperity". I said "economic growth". And it grows just fine while plunging humans into the most dystopian misery.

FUCKING JEW

IT'S UP. AND IT'S KINO!
youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE&feature=youtu.be

8ch was created by an r9ker (hotwheels) and promoted it as a bastion for free speech during GG.

8ch Jow Forums was a parasite that latched onto it thereafter.

>>Hiro restores Jow Forums
kys newfag

I know he sells user data and worked with the Japanese government

Anyway, they're coming for your country to, anonsan. They're so sure their work is done here that they've begun point their immigration racemixing ideology-war machine towards Japan.

Attached: 1564629099654.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

>r9ker
He was a wizardchan admin.
Until some guys bought him a hooker.

You're getting faggots on mu and shit claiming Jow Forums used to be left, like bro what are you talking about?

8 was most definitely a limited hangout