I have a sireous question. Why even mass shootings? Why not bombs?

I have a sireous question. Why even mass shootings? Why not bombs?
Is it a sign of mutts low education? Take example from this ISIS bastards did they bother to care a gun in most cases?
Mass shootings is a niger tier. You cant plan carefully, you cant view on 360 you know. One lonely shooter is such a joke anyway, total dependence on luck, maybe someone with a gun behind you from start) Pure low educated emotional driving cringe. Nigger tier. Tarrant and Breivik examples of well planned shooting atack, and they take literally years to make it. Imagine what would Breivik do with bombs

Bombs instead. Easy to make, you literally can make one on kitchen. You even dont need chemistry basis. Just some laboratory technic, all the rest literally on jewtube. If state doenst ban all precursors(which Russia did for example, if not that, muslims already bomb the hell out of us completelly) you can do it without even getting on the police radar. Very wide planning possibilities, you even can play a victim and receive some gibs lol.

Understand correctly. I completely disapprove of these attacks. If i cant wipe out 95% of 'population', why even bother?
But i think america fucked up from the start. Such a low educated beta faggs, mostly niggers & jews. Disgusting. Thats not white thing.

Attached: R6NODBYGQ7IBTCFC3LWOAWJJAQ.jpg (1008x756, 163K)

Just the opposite, bombs are niger tier.

explain yourself.
More serious structures using bombs. ISIS etc. Guerilla rules

Because guns make it personal, the shooter gets to see his victims die
Sure well planted explosives are far more efficient

>Why not bombs?
More chance to fuck it up.
That comes next.

Because these are controlled operations in order to instill fear in the public and provide an excuse for the constant blaring gas-lighting from our media.
It is extremely easy to acquire explosives without a background check, it's extremely easy to make explosive with common sense and safety, and it's extremely easy to do a large amount of damage both with and without explosives.

Why do we not see more creative attacks than randomly shooting up small population centers that are guaranteed to have nobody important in them? Why hasn't there been more killdozers? Why nobody attacking infrastructure or state politicians? Why is it with all this vitriol we're not seeing any attempts on politicians at all, only low-class population centers where nobody important would ever be?
This is the same exact terrorism we've seen on this world as we've always seen; terror from our governments onto us. The proxy wars in the middle east exist only to fund Israel and keep both world superpowers playing in their pocket.
China is the only independent superpower, and it isn't a good alternative either.

>Why not bombs?
Why does a burning man jump in water?

Most likely you are right. There are regular attacks without the participation of your government. But at least the government is fueling this topic and is doing everything it can to gain political benefits. It’s bad, soon the weapons will be taken from you.

You can see victims blow away which more funny in any sense.

Maybe in cities at most, if niggers comply. Most military and law enforcement strongly support the 2nd amendment like the faggot boomers they are, and would legitimately die to protect it if they outright made for any kind of obvious gun-grab all at once.

Thank gun culture. 3rd world country people uses knives, bombs and other crude methods.

If you go down and dirty with stats all over the world sans politics, knife attack deaths is more consistent and the 2019 figure of mass shooting deaths is just a day worth of bombing in some country.

Bombs are inefficient. Gas would be more effective, but both require a crowded area and are a covert operation unless you want to go full snackbar.

reported to fbi

Boomers do nothing except bubbling.

think it be easier for the to establish a fake shooting than having a staged bombing, that and (((they))) get a hard-on about pushing that gun control bullcrap everytime. Can't do that with a bombing

Attached: 1543458274883.jpg (501x504, 158K)

The “white” shooters are almost all Jews. They don’t know how to do bombs.

But breivik used bombs

Bombings are a 90s thing; OKC, WTC, Atlanta Olympics. Shootings just resonate with the general population more I guess

I am in russia m8
Otherwise. Bombs a highly efficient. Thats the state of guerilla warfare. YOu can blow not some stupid walmart, but administration or police you know. I think all this nonsense is really being pumped up for political gain, because no one important is dead in mass shootings

This

And muslims use bombs and when there are no money at all, knives or trucks because it is common sense. You know they will not refuse in common sense. They can wage a guerrilla war against the US successfully.

Breivik is a master of black ops. For sure. I just mean that he can do more

5+ bucks for a single bath bomb? The fuck?

>shooting someone from a distance is personal
If you're not a faggot, you use your bare hands. Or at most a knife.

honk honk

>If you're not a faggot, you use your bare hands. Or at most a knife.
I remember when I was a liberal I used to unironically believe this. Silly times

Are these bath bombs a good value? Always seemed like they'd be a pleasant experience, but they're always rather pricey

heh, what a idiots) Intelligent person PLANNING not doing this knife etc shit

I think this is one more shit in this world of consumption.

A faked bombing would also destroy property. With a (((shooting))) they can have the Walmart back up and running the next day if they really want.

I can walk into a gun store, buy a handgun, rifle, case of ammo for each and a dozen extra magazines in about 15 minutes.

The amount of time and effort in building a bomb is many hours and perhaps a few days.

Attached: 59BBD593-0CE8-4936-A294-D02F6105C3D9.jpg (1880x2760, 3.01M)

a lot more can go wrong when using bombs, and thats assuming you dont get caught planting them.

Bombs do more damage to the surrounding area and structures, and are harder to clean up. While they COULD be more effective (in the right situations) if you're a genuine crazy person looking to kill masses of people, if you're trying to set up some sort of false flag they're not very attractive.

I’m genuinely disappointed nobody has ever waged war on a cities infrastructure here. If things ever really get bad then that’s the best way to resist, if you can shut the power off in a big city then you don’t have to fire a single shot, when the chimping and looting begins they will kill each other in greater numbers than one man ever could.

If you're ending your life why wouldn't you spend as much time as reasonable?

>I can walk into a gun store, buy a handgun, rifle, case of ammo for each and a dozen extra magazines in about 15 minutes.
That's a murrican thing. The reasons you have so many shootings are because you're too lazy to resolve your conflicts in a civilized way, and these companies that enable you.

So, emotionally driving cringe with 15 min - 1 day planning time. Cringe and joke
Wide planning m8, if you doesnt bother with being alive going for suicide bomb( as in case of shooting and for shooting it is only possible case), no need to planting.

if you are a crazy person trying to create mayhem you can just fill your car with extra gas cans and set it on fire in the middle of a bridge. shooting up a shartmart does literally nothing but give gun grabbers a platform.

Yes, feds doing their business. They dont care about us.
Exactly. And for fun it is what any guerilla book about. If you can wage guerilla for 1 weak atleast you can do much more damage then shootings. If you cant, blowing the administration scared them far worse too. But nobody cares because its false flag

Breivik DID bomb a government building, tho.
It was massive.
Tarrant had gasoline tanks but had not enough time to use them.

Shootings don't hurt property values. Cleaning up blood is far easier than having to clean up a blown up building and then demolish, rebuild.

Yes, thanks for that. B and T is what well planned atack about. Imagine what can team achieve.

>Why not bombs

any nigger can pull triggers , bombs require expertise to make and use effectivley , amusing that retarded durkas in europe finally figured out that they arnt worth the effort and use trucks instead.

You can easily make your own for around 20c-1 buck each depending on where you get the materials, so no.

I believe that if the burgers are ready to stepu up their game, they should stop with the shootings and start targeting corporation, government and bank buildings.

>itt

Attached: 1547886409480.jpg (621x419, 103K)

Guns kill way, way, waaaaay more people than bombs do.

Ofc, most of this (atacks) false
And what benefits to glow itt for fbi?
Yes, its a nigger tier.
So to summarize. Most of these attacks are a false flag and are made with the connivance or with the direct participation of the government. This is just common sense and logical conclusion. If things were not so, there would be more bombs, knives and trucks. Some attacks may be without their knowledge, but this does not change anything.
This is done for political conclusion and in order to TAKE away guns from the americans, again, just a logical conclusion. Do not let them, it is better to start a guerrilla war than to surrender weapons. Because this is the end. If there is a civilian, I will help the fascists with all I can. Good luck.

thats simply not truth

Yes it is dumbass. Look at how many people are killed in shootings in bombings. I don’t care about your shitty Soviet bloc, I mean in a civilized country west of the Urals.

Guns are easy. Do you think the morons shooting up grocery stores have put any thought into these shootings beyond "where can I hurt a lot people?" Crusius was an ambitiousness incel and despite his shitty manifesto just wanted to lash out at the world. He chose the easiest way to do that. Bombs require more effort than you'll find in the hearts of these underachievers.

Ok ok, relax.

For two reasons. One, because you can't buy bombs off the shelf at your local sports equipment store. And two, the idiots that make up the majority of domestic terrorists aren't the brightest tools in the shed.

McVeigh killed 168 people and caused over $600m in damages. That wouldn't be possible with a shooting.

>McVeigh killed 168 people and caused over $600m in damages. That wouldn't be possible with a shooting.
Very interesting, thanks.