Well-Regulated Militia

Okay, so, you know that part of the second amendment that mentions a well regulated militia? Well, I was thinking about state-wide militia. They'd have local branches like the boy-scouts. How it would work would be like so:
>if you have been wronged by a government agent (i.e. FTA FBI or even the police) you can call your local militia
>The militia sends informants to check it out, and if they find that the government has broken laws, they issue a warrant. This is not an arrest warrant. This is a list of demands.
>Different standard demands would vary based on the institution, but in the event they don't comply, the members of the militia are legally allowed to commit a boogaloo

Now, I know the members of these militias would have to have certain permits to handle certain weapons, but once they have all their shit in order they are allowed to join the militia if the leader of that local branch allows it.

Extra shit that I think would help:
>when you are arrested for any reason, you are allowed one phone call and another phone call to your local militia
>calling the militia on clearly false pretenses is punishable by fine (varies between counties)
>All members of all militias are strictly civilian with no federal or police work record
>the militia is payed for by american tax dollars
>All branches are regulated by a board of people who run the state militia

We need the police police. We need someone to protect us in case of a coup. Right now, anything a civilian does is terrorism
Questions? Comments? Criticism? Concerns?
I wanna hear that shit

Attached: Define Boogaloo.jpg (1910x1124, 330K)

bump
I forgot to mention that this is for america but that's probably obvious

bump

kike glow nigger thread

Attached: glownigger.png (953x546, 178K)

how is this kike shit you autist I'm talking about legal terrorism. How could the jews possibly profit from this? If one of your family members dies because a cop killed them, call the militia and if they don't do anything they can kill them. If the atf comes to take your guns, call your militia. They'll either get your guns back the easy way or the hard way.

You can't bump yourself, son

Regarding your post, I agree with everything, mate, except of depending on government dollars. It should be by donations or volunteering (e.g. on your free time during college or in general).

As an analogy, firemen in Peru do not have any salary or wages at all. It is completely populated by well trained part timers working for free for the good of our safety

Best post this week.

This is the most retarded shit i have seen today. Which includes kike propaganda

That'd make sense. My only problem with volunteer work would be that the militia would require certain prerequisites and I don't know if people would be willing to use their skill on volunteer work. I dunno though it could work, shit like that has worked before

The second amendment literally reads that the government can not create a scenario where the population can not have a successful uprising.

The issue with this? Due to population and infrastructure we are fucked if even .5% decide to start issues. Everyone knows it too. Without power and highways the cities will become hellholes mad max style. Our very real foreign enemies will attempt to capitalize.

Or how about you fuck off and try to take my firearm I don't need a militia to go down in a hell of bullets

I smell Leaf or is that (((Anglo)))?

But why? Not even the general idea?
Ok then dont call them
Gringo flag all post except OP

you wouldn't even have to risk dying. Wait and then call the militia, they can kill the FTA agents for you. You could join, too. Take part in you own boogaloos every now and then

Your thread got attacked by discord cucks, sorry OP

The leadership of all these militias are FBI themselves. Just think from the FBI point of view - it's an easy and logical way to control militias and use them as paramilitary punitive forces against dissent. Pure profit.

how do you attack a thread

Why the fuck didn't they write it down plain and simple? It's stupid that yankees are still debating some retarded old poem and try to analyse it.

by what means would they control it? It's literally a civilian run institution that is a regulatory of government institutions. They would have more power than the FBI if they fucked over a citizen

I do not trust the state with anything at all ever

By planting their own operatives to the top and creating such militias themselves. These people know better how to become a leader of a group faster than a common man. They are taught to do this.

Based and founding fathers pilled. You're alright you commie fag

That's a good point. There's gotta be some way around it though. Maybe if you were voted in by members of the state-wide militia? I dunno. There's gotta be some way

1st amendment right to petition for redress of grievances. The declaration of independence was the last one.
Go on.

I don't really have anything else to g on. This is different from a petition for redress of grievances. This is civilians telling the government to obey or die legally.

No, this wouldn't work. Let's say you were wronged by the government and your buds from the shooting range sent out an "investigative team". Now what? You're going to sue the government? You're going to present a list of demands? They're going to tell you to fuck off. We need to implement a mandatory 2 year military service period after high school. Men and women. Every person that completes their 2 years gets a G.I. bill for a bachelors degree. This would keep lefties from bitching about free college. We would also cut military spending because our entire population would be the military, our at least military trained. We could cut spending if we stopped playing world police. Fuck Israel, fuck the middle east, fuck the rest of the world. We need to become isolationist, have our entire population trained and educated. There, I just solved problems on both the left and the right.

I agree with the isolationist shit but the gubberment couldn't tell the militia to fuck off. They would be killed. That's the militia's job: To preform insurgencies when necessary

hey nigger

well-regulated literally means well-equipped

learn english before you post again

well, that's what I'm talking about dumbass. Learn to not be a contrarian before you take your next breath

Attached: hurrr.png (550x543, 25K)

Nigger the population is the milita

that's the point. Nobody is equipped for that. somebody comes to a normies house to confiscate their guns or something they're not gonna be prepared. and even then most people wouldn't die in a boogaloo or risk prison. The guys in the militia signed up for that, and the prison thing isn't a concern

The government could tell the militia to fuck off. The militia has no federal or state power. Like I said, they're a group of shooting range buds. Their only course of action would be to go through the court system. If you inundated the court with more shit, especially the federal courts, the judges would either tell you to fuck off, or see if your constitutional rights were violated, and then tell you to fuck off. Just fucking vote me for president. I'll fix this shit in 8 years guaranteed.

By law the vast majority of able body men are already part of the militia. There is no future organization needed on part of the government.
Being a part of the militia is not a necessity to the 2nd amendment anyway. It states merely that to be able to have one that the right to bear arms must not be infringed. It doesnt stipulate that to enjoy this right you must be in the militia, only that this right must not be infringed so such a thing is possible. But you already are in the militia anyway.
Well regulated means that this militia must be regular, not burdened with regulation, and to be regular they need to be able to be equipped with military arms. We are already infringing on this with the NFA and other gun control acts.

All gun laws are unconstitutional.

Attached: consider.png (800x917, 495K)

This was literally posted by a zoomer. Did you not live through the 90s militia movements? Joining a militia is now a sure fire way to be on every agencies list. Routine atf inspections etc.

>turns Anarchist flag off
hmm.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
It literally says that to have a free state you need militias. What militia am I a part of? can you name a single person who would be willing to do what I'm proposing just on a whim?

they're not shooting range buds they're trained civilians with the legal right to murder tyrants

You are already in a militia via the militia act of 1792. This is why we have the draft and the basis of the selective service.

The militia is the people, well regulated means well armed. The 2nd amendment is literally, when the people are well armed the state will truely be free.

'necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed'

Basic understanding of the english language makes it clear what the intent was, the founding fathers added the amendment to keep the government in check, because once the government came for the guns, it wasnt a free state anymore.

There is debate that maybe the founding fathers didnt understand that in the future access to weapons would mean machine guns and shit, but you cant fundementally alter the consitution without splitting the country.

The only way around it and the only way to introduce gun control is to split the country into two countries, because as an outsider, this shit just looks like it will result in civil war without founding a new country. The liberals will never get the guns without violence, its never going to happen.

Look here man, I'm going to say this one time. I don't care about your opinions. I'm not saying this to be rude, I'm simply saying I'm not interested in discussing your personal opinions on what SHOULD happen. I'm only interested in discussing reality. The simple fact of the matter, is that if you created an organization with the sole purpose of killing government employees you would be labeled as a domestic terrorist group and would be wako'd. Plain and simple, end of discussion.

Personally I would donate to a local militia and supply what I can to help build it
It would need it's own governance so one retard doesn't get a power trip and make it look bad
Maybe have several localized branches which represent zones like counties or something like groups of 30-50 and a designated rep votes on state wide activities
Different states and regions can ally share training tactics equipment and ideology
I like it and it's a right we have we should use it

>Well, I was thinking about state-wide militia. They'd have local branches like the boy-scouts.
we already have that. that's literally how it works.

>The second amendment literally reads that the government can not create a scenario where the population can not have a successful uprising.

What i cant get my head around is how the leftists who hate the police and the government and think the patriarchy and tptb are racist want the police and the government to take the guns away.

I dont understand the logic.

If trump is hitler, why would you want hitler to take the guns away?

Leftism requires only emotional response, not an logical one. Anyone can apply logic and see that if the government is "evil" then the government should not have control over the means of revolution.

Leftist leaders rely on their followers blind trust and lack of interest in understanding the subjects. They don't see that gun control is merely an implementation of control so once they are installed, they cannot be removed from power.

How this isn't common sense escapes me as well.

>Criticism?
You sound like you discovered the idea of militias and are trying to sell it to us. Numerous militias exist already and have been organized for a long time. You could just join one instead of making this thread

I am proposing a legal militia. That is what the thread is about. You're right, if anyone does this now, you'd be a terrorist group. What I am proposing is a militia that is regulated by the people and is legal. I know this doesn't exist, I'm talking about putting it into place.

okay well they suck and they have changed nothing and killed no one.

this is a certain style of militia. What I am talking about does not exist. I'm talking about a legal militia that is allowed to kill non-compliant federal agents and storm federal buildings. That does not exist. That is what I am trying to sell you

Exactly what I was talking about thank god. Yes, this almost exactly is what I'm proposing. Everyone else seems to think I'm talking about gettin a few buddies together or some shit

The people are the militia though, thats the point of the 2nd amendment, anybody who is physically able to take up arms, should have acess to arms.

If the government tries to prevent that, its no longer a free state.

The real issue imo is the legislative power creep of the government, the tax system and the banks, there is no way out of it without civil unrest, the only way i see is the founding of a new country, and since i cant see the patriots leaving, i suspect the left has to leave, if california and the east coast wants to become its own country with gun control it should do so, because trying to force the other 50+ states to enact gun control is just going to result in violence.

the united states is doomed in the long term, unless all the commies leave or unless civil war breaks out and they are removed.

I dont condone or want violence, but thats the only logical conclusion i can draw, and personally i think the entire social ballance of the world rests on it.

Fuck off back to your shit country, spic.

You are already in a militia, further more for a militia to exist does require intervention on part of the government, as the first amendment guarantees the right to freely associate and to freely assemble.

What you're looking to form isn't a militia, it's an state sanctioned vigilante posse and is not a function of a militia or should it be. Legal recourse exists for these matters and now I feel I have wasted my time with foolishness.

I know that's what this would prevent. if anyone tried this now theyd be sent strait to Guantanamo bay. I'm talking about making this legal, run by the people for the people. This is meant to intimidate the government so the next time they think about pulling some shit they have to consider the fact that each state has a fuckload of people willing to come after them with firearms, that I think should be military grade. If the army has them , the militia should be able to have them too

A militia judiciary that has oversight on federal constitutional lawbreaking and oversees trials of consitutional treason?

So basically an independant constitutionalist set of judges and enforcers?

wouldn't be a vigilante posse it'd be legal that's what I'm talking about

>government forces you to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason
>2nd amendment asslickers do nothing
The only thing the 2A is being used for is shooting innocent people. All the gun owners in this country are bootlicking faggots that would never say a bad word to the government, billionaires, or police that steal their rights away from them every day.

fucking pathetic. what a stupid fucking country.

no it'd be like the police , but for the police. Civillians who are permitted to issue warrants on federal agencies and if they don't comply are federally allowed to take violent action

Well regulated means "well-used" in the context and time that the 2nd Amendment was written in. And before you go there, yes there is legal precedent backing this up. The "well regulated" part is not a requirement to RECOGNIZE the rights of THE PEOPLE. The right to bear arms already belongs to THE PEOPLE.

That being said, I'm not opposed to your idea though. Community militias would be a good thing for the US. We need more shit like that.

Attached: 1376978409008.jpg (827x628, 85K)

As an outsider and a libertarian i honestly think the united states, and thus the world power hegemony is doomed and currently its looking like it stands in the balance. When the US tips over into a yugoslavia situation the world is doomed.

We are honestly in my opinion only a major financial crash away from huge civil unrest over identity politics and thus civil war.

It might slowly creep over the next hundred years, or it could be a rapid descent over the next decade but its coming.

Best case scenario is state succession imo, worst case is world war 3.

Reading comprehension check, stupid nigger.

Attached: Lnbp79m_d.jpg (640x612, 48K)

Well almost all police are out of favor in communities due their Israeli training methods
It does make sense an additional branch is created to protect the population

That's an extrajudicial militia junta, and is not in any way a good idea. Existing bodies of law enforcement already exist with checks and balances. What possible good would citizens raiding state houses bring? Why would this function better than working within the court system?
Its quite silly to suggest that an armed body of militants outside of the judicial-executive pipeline could carry out justice in a controlled manner.

Alright , lynching is back .

So, basically, local Freikorps units?

That's all I'm saying bro, that and proposing ways to regulate it.

>The only thing the 2A is being used for is shooting innocent people. All the gun owners in this country are bootlicking faggots that would never say a bad word to the government, billionaires, or police that steal their rights away from them every day.

What people dont understand about this though is its a risk reward situation. Its currently less risky for staunch constitutionalists to do nothing and partake in society because to rebel would be to up end everything and people have something to lose, jobs, houses, family.

If the economy collapses and it becomes difficult to feed yourself, you'll be shocked how quick the violence starts because people will have less to lose.

The US could very well descend into a situation where guns are banned, the issue is, how many thousands of guns and bullets will be hidden and buried and will they be unearthed and used when 'the people' have nothing to lose.

The US is the most armed country on the planet, imo they will never get all the guns. The founding fathers knew this and imo its why the government is doomed long term.. the internet is an even scarier tool now too, as its a record of the wrong doing.

imo regulation got you into this mess, all you need is the constitution, the bill of rights and common law.

that hasn't worked. You can't kill cops if they kill your spouse illegally and all that happens is the cop is moved to a different department. The militia could say "Jail this criminal or we will do it for you"

They had semi auto puckle guns and heavy artillery in their attics. I'm sure they knew what they were talking about.

Clear enough then. But yeah, what that other guy said. Militias aren't Judge Judy and executioner. Still recommend you join one instead of this armchair commander stuff. The government will infiltrate if they think it's a cover for subverting lawful governance and why wouldn't they? Militias are not taken lightly, so be forewarned

Probably need lawyers to you legally establish a network and when you grow in numbers you can start to influence other aspects like holding the government accountable
Strictly stick to the constitution so you're not the tyrant and begin to establish a better way of maintaining freedom and order
You can't kill atf agents with a group of 10-15 people but if you got a few thousand and favor of the community the atf would probably be afraid to fuck with you
Divided we fall so building the network and community is the first step

I'm proposing a form of militia that would be judge jury and executioner because it is self-regulated and also civilian run. I literally just had this idea today, my first thought was not to go and join a weaker and more regulated militia when I thought of implementing a strong militia force to regulate the feds

Nevermind. I see I got glowed on. Least I haven't been bumping. Pol is a board of peace. This is the truth (in mine craft)

what

Instead of wasting efforts on this juvenile idea of sanctioned lynch parties you ought be forming political party to run for judge positions , legislative and executive offices. The government is only as corrupt as you allow it to be through inaction in the electoral body.

OP is a retarded faggot who doesn't understand what a militia is.

The Militia of the united states requires that we stock up on seed livestock and tools.
Also primary goal is to break the children out of the (((classroom)))

Attached: What-Are-Liberal-Arts-Figure-1.jpg (952x789, 59K)

first thing is getting our resource production decentralized.

You ever ask why they dont plant fruit trees on school grounds in the 100 years of FED ED?

Attached: 02.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Pointless. Well regulated militia is never going to do shit