Guys

... I think we might be a cult.

... just saying.

Attached: 1565064610485.jpg (736x552, 66K)

not true. I dont like any of you assholes

Speak for yourself, I'm just someone who suffers from depression and got banned from everywhere else.

Are you an idiot? You can never leave cults by choice. Wait...

I don't like you faggots either...

... doesn't mean it isn't a cult though.

shut the fuck up

Its funny how pols views change month per month. Except for the jew thing. Which makes me thing pol is a huge psyop.

nobody here agrees on anything
that's kinda the direct opposite of cultish behavior

go back to r*ddit faggot

>pols views
>meme flag
Okay, faggot.

Nope. Cults usually have sex.

Attached: Louis_Wain_CatsNightmare.jpg (1500x2052, 1.42M)

What makes you say that?

Attached: 1562590253529.gif (276x183, 136K)

nah bro, that really IS a cult.

most cults don't exist long enough to change views. Doesn't discount the idea.

if the cult's aim is to create chaos, how is it not logical for the cult to be chaotic?

uh huh.

cults also usually draw women. no women on the internet bruh.

>We
I dont share your ideology, fag

you are here, therefore part of the collective we.

>we
Jes, ((you)) sure are, glownigger

Kek
No

Attached: 1540483680736.jpg (801x1010, 176K)

its funny how much of a big ass you are. your new cult name is Brother big dumbass horses ass

not a glownigger dude. I make auto parts in Detroit. Like right now in fact.

Found the fucking reddit fag.

Attached: download (17).jpg (480x712, 18K)

I mostly go on /an/, but I come here and occasionally doublepol when shit goes down. Jow Forums in general might be a cult, but it's so fun I don't even care

Attached: bed80b94756a23415f8ead64dfa5fa7d3a2be7e7_hq.jpg (800x581, 136K)

Wanna see a cult? There

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (340x227, 12K)

But who has the most powerful quantum influence?

>We
Glow more

Depends what type of cult you are trying to start - a false one only for the individual benefits of fame, worship and money? Or one built upon an iron will and that true creative force of inspiration where in which you desire but the rejection of yourself for all others?

This latter is no further than that of the rise of Jesus Christ or Adolf Hitler. Both bearing that divine spark in the eyes of their followers to a greater and lesser degree yet both with intention. Jung himself gathered some people around himself similiar to that of a cult and "possessed" them in such a way through his amazingly large knowledge on the psyche. The successful cult ceases to be such, and so the leader is not remembered as a cultist but rather as a hero. Do not all great men organise their others around themselves in the ways of a cult to some degree? But does not every man?

Attached: Readiness 2 - Arno Breker.jpg (468x487, 35K)

I never said it was a bad cult.

It's an amalgamation of turboautists peacocking on an image board instead of doing constructive things.

Pretty benign cult, and boring and stupid... but we all still come here and parrot the mantra.

So is Judaism, should the state ban it?

right now... the glowniggers that are flooding the board with slide posts trying to infiltrate the cult.

What kind of stupid fucking question is that France.

This is why Germany knocked on your front door and you surrendered your country to them in the 40s. Fucking idiot.

I think you looked too deep into this. That's also classic cultist behavior.

Attached: 1547992652842m.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

What are you gay? Yea that's what I thought. eughmpgh - I bet you don't like Jung do you?

Whos's the leader?

Attached: 1562906324632.png (831x799, 329K)

no wonder American cars suck dick.

>

Attached: Hitler laughing.jpg (1600x900, 73K)

Stupid post but cute pic, saved.

the pic is pretty cute.

>we

Remember you’re here forever