Glowniggers incoming strike

Jow Forums WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND DISRUPTED DURING THE ELECTION CYCLE. IT'S ALL PART OF THE (((PLAN))).
Please take a minute to read.

Consider our current situation. All these Chan shooters have been popping within a rather short time-frame, and there's something slightly "off" about them. They feel like someone else's interpretation of a right wing extremist, but not quite a Jow Forumsack. You'd think the most "radical" elements of this site would be jew savvy and would unapologetically call them out in their manifestos.
Think of the mindset of someone going postal. Would you measure the consequences of your actions and pay careful attention to optics? to what comes next? would you mellow out your tone or would you unapologetically lay it down as is, truth forth and all consequences be damned?
Do these sound like genuine battle cries to you? I don't think I'm alone in this feeling, and while their authenticity makes me rather uneasy by itself, there is also the timing of these events and the particular consequences that have been brought forth we have to consider.

Infinity is a separate site, but also a backup site. Were Jow Forums to be axed, or the whole of Jow Forums to share that fate with us, where would we flock? Infinity is the first answer to pop to mind, I'm sure you would agree. There are other imageboards, but the name recognition alone would make any attempt to stop Jow Forums for any relevant amount of time very short lived. We'd all just re-group there to host our minecraft servers and hone our basket-weaving skills.
Were Infinity to be out of the picture it would take us far longer to migrate and re-organize.

Cont.

Attached: ww1lancer.jpg (1866x1400, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/PizzaGate/3346357
archive.is/ArZdi
pastebin.com/r2qMiNye
pastebin.com/uQiYX2bu
diochan.com/pol/
pastebin.com/BTe6RJXi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You see what I'm getting at? They cannot outright shut us down, but a temporary disruption is possible.
Here is my prediction:
During the election cycle there will be a coordinated effort to aggressively censor and attack all internet fronts. They already have the mainstream net sites in their pocket, those don't pose a problem as even considering the massive bulk of information they'd need to censor, AI is available to fill in the gaps where janies can't, and vice versa.
Free speech imageboards are a different kind of animal, and one they can't easily supress. The plan insted is to disrupt as much as possible. Infinity goes first, gets fucked by cloudflare, gets fucked into the dirt by DDOS and other dirty tricks just enough to make it unusable. As they are smaller in size, no one gives too much of a shit. But when the election comes then the fun starts. How? many possibilities, consider one of them:
>Keep the media covering small shootings, false flag or not
>Blame the Chans for it
>When the time is right have a big happening
>High death toll shooting?
>Assassination attempt on political figure?
>False flag bombing?
>Slide some juicy jewgolds into Hirohito Nagasaki's pocket (This step is not necessary, but there's no way that chink shekelwhore doesn't take them)
>Oh no Jow Forums you are radical terrorists you need to go, bai
>Alternatively, whole site closes down for a while
>No Jow Forums until the election is over
>What happened in 2016 in their minds is prevented

Cont.

Now you could give me a few or a truckload of hot reasons why this wouldn't work, or why it's not a good plan. Just ask yourself if this doesn't sound like what a glownigger who has had frog nightmares ever since 2016 happened would come up with.
Yes, this theory comes straight out of my asshole, but it kind of fits right with the trajectory of recent happenings like a glove.
And if this is true, we shouldn't get caught with our pants down and our dicks in our hands.
What to do?
>Compile lists of sibling IB's and shelter sites
>If you were planning on creating your IB, this is the time
>Draw attention to others of this possibility
>Plan ahead
>Discuss, our gestalt mind is much more capable than our individual inventiveness
>Fuck jannies
>Fuck niggers
>Fuck glowkikes

That is all.

Attached: 4353454354.jpg (600x717, 47K)

bump this feels pretty important desu

Only other imageboard I know is endchan.xyz

bump

OP is right. The shooters are inconsistent with the behaviors of a seasoned Jow Forums user. If these people in question really were our own, which they're not, they would call out the truth without hesitation should it be balls-to-the wall-no-turning-back. No one genuinely mass shoots up a place with the intent to lie about it. They want to call attention to themselves in an honest way. Why haven't the alleged "white supremacists" and "neonazis" been HONEST with you pol?
Because they aren't us.

Attached: 8changlownigs.png (1005x942, 1.28M)

Thx for getting your thoughts out there, this really is a very real concern. Jow Forums we've done some cunning things in the past so why not pull it off again. Let's start planning out backup plans.

Tl;dr dramatic faggot

As far as where to flock, I would say Voat, but they're having problems of their own right now ever since the epstein thread--they've been getting ddos'd to hell.
voat.co/v/PizzaGate/3346357 (Archive Url: archive.is/ArZdi )

Thank you for the heads up, I will add to my trusty txt and spread the list in future threads

Thanks for the bump, kameraden

Glow some more

Let's just go to facebook, make groups, fake accounts, and do whatever. You get banned, make another. Or just talk in messenger. My friends and I have been doin it for years.

Attached: DF.png (480x360, 238K)

"friends"
okay 3 letter agent

Attached: gribbleairquotes.jpg (700x366, 29K)

Shit homo sites like facebook will be systematically supressed. I wager they are holding back their power level and will update AI algorithms when the time is right. Under current conditions they are good for shitposting and a few chuckles, but not for large scale coordination.
We need an alternative anonymous free spree platform were this one to die.
Perhaps the mere consideration of this backup plan could sway the glowing ones to switch tactics and not go through with it. They do monitor us, as pic related shows.
Either way, a backup plan can't hurt.

There's also neinchan but somehow everyone seems to agree it's fishy

It would be cool if someone made a 4plebs-type archiving site that could simultaneously archive different imageboards, in case we're balkanized for a while

Added. Any extra information helps. Is it run by someone suspicious, proof of data mining, crypto mining, any leads on what the problem might be?

>there's 2chan, 2ch, 7chan, 420chan, desuchan, endchan, kohlchan, lainchan, gurochan, uboachan, wizchan, and sushigir

It was being actively shilled here for a while, and it seems a little on-the-nose with Nazi stuff for me. If there's other reasons than please chime in anons, I've always been curious

Thanks for the input, I am checking which of them have a Jow Forums board and which don't. I'll do some digging in the archive later

infinity is back now but its p2p. Which means that if any fed puts cp on there you could be charged for it

Attached: e7ej6b.jpg (800x4200, 482K)

spacechan

You mean killing 20 random Mexicants isn't a good way to stop white genocide?

Attached: 1565077944168.jpg (968x1124, 615K)

There's also
c h e n 2 dot o r g
System really thought this post was canned meat, had to try many times

This one's Jow Forums is pretty poppin right now

Maybe if more people followed in Patrick's footsteps, the question wouldn't be asking how many years, but how many weeks or even days it would take to achieve sanity once more.

I don't even believe any of this false flag shit but I'm certain they will disrupt pol. Its an inevitability because they already do it for lesser reasons like covering for Kameltoe's fuckup in the debates. And they don't have orchestrate mass murder to do it. Props to Hiroshimoot for running a clean operation, I think it will hold but they will still try so we better have fallout positions in mind. BTW 8ch.ans still up ya little bitches. And they warned us there would be downtime. We are gonna have to play nice with the Alphabets though, compromise is needed so don't sperg out on us. Next year will be big and the right side is being effectively scrubbed off of major platforms

Attached: 1381453939895.jpg (1272x700, 217K)

Yes, we need some bunkers.
I was thinking an interesting thing to try would be to disseminate redpills into mainstream media channels like youtube and reddit from said bunkers.
I don't mean passively redpilling individually, I'm talking coordinated efforts.
The more they try to shut us down the more credibility it gives us, generally speaking. I'm not certain as to when the best time to try this would be, probably not just yet.
All I know is the pressure is mounting, the barrel has been steadily filling with powder, when the time is right we can be the ones to light the fuse.
From there we can just sit back in our bunker, get comfy with some popcorn and watch the fireworks

Attached: 1564577363325.jpg (1024x696, 84K)

c h e n 2 dot o r g
has live-typing. This is a very interesting feature

>Compromise
>With glowniggers
Surely you jest

Thanks, here's a draft, although we should only care about the first bit pastebin.com/r2qMiNye

The Jow Forumsack only gets harder under pressure, I think there are enough precedent events to say it confidently.

You live in Argentina why do you care so much about our political situation?

I wish your political situation was just your political situation.

Sorry OP but Trump showed his true colors today and yesterday. He's just Hillary Clinton without a dick.

This is not pro Trump, it's pro Jow Forums

All our candidates are cucked. Except this guy.

Attached: downloadfile-26.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Somehow you forgot about John Earnest, Trump cuck.

is this bots?

Hispachan has a Jow Forums board but it's spanish, added yililauta and other notorious ones just because.
Avoiding onion IB's. Currently going through graveyard lists trying to dig up english speaking relevant ones, but not much luck

Shalom to you too, thanks for the bump

Are there any Jow Forumsish chatrooms?

People can share memes anywhere. I can put them out through sock puppets on every platform. You wait till you see the viral videos. You've never seen shit so hilarious yet. You fucking wait. Trump 2020 Shadilay

Not that I know of, there are discord gay ops servers and stuff like that, but nothing of anonymous nature and easy access that I'm aware

Found tbpchan
pastebin.com/uQiYX2bu

What if we used an MMO like OSRS? Just make a guild/clan whatever

Anything that involves registering and/or downloading stuff isn't a feasible option in my humble opinion.

guidopol
>diochan.com/pol/

Danke kameraden
pastebin.com/BTe6RJXi

Bump for importance

Attached: 1565049288699.png (800x3200, 731K)

If you don't know the other backups on the clearweb then you are a part of the problem. Lurk more and stop boomer posting.

>they are holding back their power level and will update AI algorithms

They definitely fucking are. I had the weirdest thing happen to me two days ago that made me lose any doubt that they're gonna scrub us sooner or later.

Me and two other guys were talking about the weird circumstances of the recent shooting. We didn't use any racist language or anything, no-one replied acting offended. It was just us talking in a comment section of one of one of my posts. Then, some time later the entire thread got deleted. But it wasn't in the usual way. On instagram, if you get your comment deleted you'll get a notification about it, telling you violated a specific TOS and the comment will completely disappear. But with this, we got no notification (because we didn't break any TOS) and I could still see that they commented SOMETHING (pic related) which wouldn't happen if they were removed for hate speech or something via. being reported.

Even weirder, my account got deleted the next day.

VERY WEIRD. Anyone have any explanations?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-163119.png (720x1280, 233K)

Gib or get the fuck out

Looks fishy indeed, sorry I don't have anything more insightful to contribute

How do you know it’s layer2?