Adolf the Boogeyman

I noticed something a few years ago, and I wanted to know if anyone sees this too: If you have consistent social experiences throughout the week, you will find that Hitler is brought up at least once, often more. Whether it’s someone referring to their boss as Hitler, someone comparing a politician to Hitler, or someone otherwise using Hitler or Nazis as an analogy to illustrate a point, his name is invoked extraordinarily often. My family and I have noticed this phenomenon for years, and we always text each other when we witness it, which usually happens a few times a week.

Why is this? Why is Hitler referenced so heavily in society?

Attached: 91301862-67D9-4842-BE06-CE64D04C660A.jpg (459x287, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is an old, often-used method of International Jewry to discredit education and knowledge about its corrupting nature and drives, thereby depending on the weaknesses of those people who easily confuse cause with effect. The Jews are also masters at manipulating public opinion, which they dominate through their network of news agencies and press concerns that reaches throughout the world. The pitiful illusion of a free press is one of the methods they use to stupefy the publics of enemy lands.

Attached: nyt-2016.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

We have become the leader of a world struggle whose results will determine the fate and the future of International Jewry. We view with complete calm the wild Old Testament tirades of hatred and revenge of Jews throughout the world against us. They are only proof that we are on the right path. They cannot unsettle us. We gaze on them with sovereign contempt and remember that these outbursts of hate and revenge were everyday events for us in Germany until that fateful day for International Jewry, 30 January 1933, when the world revolution against the Jews that threatened them not only Germany, but all the other nations, began.

Attached: cnn-2016.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

It will not cease before it has reached its goal. The truth cannot be stopped by lies or force. It will get through. The Jews will meet their Cannae by the end of this war. Not Europe, but rather they will lose.

Attached: cbs-2016.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: nbc-2016.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

There is literally a story about ww2 and jews every week on one of the major news outlets including fox, cnn, msnbc, and bbc. Not to mention tv shows and movies regularly use the nazi boogie man as the antagonist. It’s ridiculous

It's called Godwins law user.
The way you disprove it is you provide an example that something Nazis did but they were not Nazis. Or exaggerate the statement if Nazis did A then B is bad too. That way logical fallcy gets tangled up and people will have reasonable discussion then.

Attached: 0c1.jpg (680x357, 41K)

every generation has it's foundation myth.
Romans had Aenid
Greeks had their Iliad
But we have muh Holocaust and Hitler
The problem with our foundation myth is that it's very degenerate.
It makes men feel guilty for the shit they haven't done and depressed because kikes always whine about "muh six million"
This is why we have so much depression and tranny this days. All this propaganda is like aversion therapy towards masculinity, patriotism and all other concepts that make civilizations greater.

Ah yes, I remember reading about that. That may have even been what inspired us to start keeping track in real life, now that I think about it. One time I invoked Stalin in a way that would normally have been attributed to Hitler, and the person said, “Almost as bad as Hitler.” The fucker killed more than 100 million people, but a few million people is more egregious because (((certain people))) control the narrative.

Attached: 1551123218771.jpg (514x674, 99K)

theres some german tv channel that plays hitler documentations almost 24/7

fuck i mean documentaries. i cringed

Stalin did nothing wrong. I'm glad Soviet tanks crushed Hitler - the fucking rat.

Attached: i59pq18aukn11.jpg (750x858, 82K)

I talked about Hitler a lot at work today. I tried to tell my stupid coworkers about how great he was but they didn't seem to take me seriously.

Attached: 1556935015537.png (2000x2000, 1.86M)

History channel did that in the US for decades, my dad used to call it the hitler channel

goyim is jewslave you stupid nigger, we are forced to see the world through the eyes of a kike

>documentaries
You mean kike propaganda?

when you overhear conversation about Hitler and theyre saying "oh yea fuck that guy, he was ill. Dude lets gas some jews right n shiet", but you gotta chill and hide your power level

Attached: 1560532529907.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Save this one.

Attached: 1561400734298.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

I’ve noticed this too. I think it is because people have always referred to the archetypical “boogeyman” or “evil guy” throughout history, each generation having their own version. The baby boomers and the successive generations inherited Hitler.

Attached: 1563976613466.jpg (552x692, 114K)

Next time try taking it slow user.

Attached: 1531800963703.jpg (900x1024, 245K)

Saved.

Attached: 1437715850549.jpg (554x554, 95K)