What do korean people think about hitler?

I always hear about the Japanese perception of hitler, but rarely ever the koreans. I'm curious, has their americanized media made them resent him or do they have their own unique point of view? I really don't know. I always see in Japanese media that the japanese have a lot of respect for Germany, unlike here in the west. Please share your thoughts!

Attached: 47684413_325141315004058_4146565399850254336_n.jpg (540x960, 131K)

Koreans are more pozzed than Americans, worship Jews and the Talmud, and consider kvetching about reparations for alleged war crimes to be a national sport, so I think you can fill in the blanks.

Almost none but the fact they were on same boat with japan. More like historic big guy than asshole.

Do you guys realize you're quickly overcoming Vietnam for "niggers of Asia" with you shitty retarded obsession about nigger pop culture?

FALUN GONG TIANAMEN SQUARE
enjoy prison korean

gib ded girl from Ring gf

Attached: 150495882.jpg (800x786, 77K)

Do you realize that you are picking wrong person to pick on about that cancer?

You sound angry, u ok there mutt?

Hahahaha, Gooks are chingger. Look at K-poop. It is like rap niggers speak about their pathetic story. Japan contribute our humanity(prove by a bunch of nobel prizes) while gooks invent “gangnam ching chang chong.” Do not mention gooks in Jow Forums fucking disgusting

>America calling another country out for liking nigger pop culture

Attached: smug data.jpg (157x225, 5K)

First of all, ignore any nigger with the Korean flag; guaranteed non-Korean.

Second of all, Koreans are overall pretty stupid. They just shovel in American media and propaganda by the boatloads, so whatever your holocaust classes said about the Nazis, that's what Koreans believe. And since Germany allied with Imperial Japan, Koreans don't really need much convincing that mustache man was bad.

South hates because they've been Amerikiked. North hated because they're commies formerly allied with the soviet union

this girl needs to be impregnated by me asap.

Vietnam was never niggers of Asia. That's for the Chinks.

I don't know mane, but I really really really need a Korean wife.

Attached: 1422887888159.jpg (1500x1000, 692K)

Hitler was a fucking nigger lover

This mutt is still butthurt about loosing to viet farmers with inferior weapons

The average kr girl is not a kpop idol mate sorry if I redpilled you

Southerners don't even know its the Russians who beat the Japanese army on the mainland and liberated them, they are the most bluepilled asians. Norks have russian memorials all over the place and are fucking based.

Attached: 1555164871840.jpg (1146x850, 212K)

Imagine caring what gooks think.

Hitler was allied with the same people who committed atrocities against them. They're also heavily westernised so they probably don't view him favourably

>korean
>people
pick one
Koreans have the top ten highest prostitutes per capita more than the flips plus this

Doesn't matter, because if I ever find myself a Korean chick, I'm willing to pay for her double eyelid surgery and jaw shave.

Attached: cada3bcea562334c897b4dc460ddf772.jpg (552x865, 40K)

What a cringelord. Don't even be like that.

They love us. Hitler? eat shit.

Attached: Korean Students Speak (8).jpg (1280x853, 217K)

>yeah your girl looks perfect but she had surgery

Coping

Who gives a fuck if someone had surgery if they’re literally 10/10 now? It actually better for the personality to have grown up non hot.

so what do the Japanese think about Hitler then ?

Oh, that's a false assumption. I was instantly reminded of an unattractive rodent looking American guy with bad personality I used to know.

so spooky, yet so aesthetic.

I'm sure they'd love you in some Korean BBQ.

omg someone wants to fuck women dear god no

South Korea is a legit matriarchy. You should look into South Korean feminists sometime. They make western feminists seem like angels.

D & c shills so transparent
Koreans are fucking based
The real enemy is the jews

korean is like the most cucked ethnic group in the world
They got shit shoved up their ass by every neighbouring countries
they like nigger pop culture, have slave mentality, love the jews, are weak

just let japan rule the area and be done with this, koreans don't deserve a country, let alone two

So based. Can you imagine how shit the world would be if the good nations won ww2

Fuck off, retard. Korea is a jew ruled shithole thanks to you fat fucks.

You cucks probably not even personally know any koreans
Based rooftop sentries raining hellfire on migs
Based industrious individual entrepreneurs carving out their own slice in the American underclass
Who the fuck isn't a victim of Jews? Germany you're the one to talk lel

based korean left because they knew about how their country and fellow countrymen are doomed by their stupidity, only think that can elevate them was the white's men mentality

Korea is a matriarchy to the point where you need consent to even put your arm around a woman when taking a photo.
Korea is dying because of american/jewish degeneracy. North korea may be a shithole but that shithole will outlive south korea.

>Germany you're the one to talk lel
Give more foreskins and another 38 billion USD to Israel and die in the desert while Tyrone and Pedro fuck your wife at home, cuck mutt.

Feminists rule us
(Abortion, out of control metoo movement(90% lies), antifa level agressive feminazis taking over schools and teaching kids

"Men should forgive and 'yield' to women but Women are the lesser so they deserve all the social care"

Gov likes commies and trying to team up with kim jungun

Korea is 100% fucked guys

Have a nice day yall

I disavow my representatives' submission to Israel, just like you probably do Merkel and her migrant cocklust

Koreans have strong sense of identity, will offset Jewish programming. They are based