How true is this?

How true is this?

Attached: c41ad8e.jpg (709x674, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are an insecure incel i guess
Normal people don't even think ablut this stuff

WTF does this even mean? OP is fag?

It might as well be true for you. You will never have sex.

This. Only autists are that obsessed with labels like that.

I'm 6'3 and I can assure you its not all about height.
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
ALPHA BEHAVIOR

She left out income.

not true, Im a manlet and life is absolutely great.

t incel.

get sex. post sex. sex with sex

100% true.
Blue pill and brainlet. I bet you are manlet with little uncut peeepee.

Attached: 30B7C153-D5A8-47CF-8A57-068A786D9962.jpg (634x519, 45K)

Have sex you retarded monkey.

Blue pill.

How do Incels explain how they were born?

im 6'3 as well and it certainly does help

A rich funny manlet is more attractive than an average lanklet

Why are posts like these only made by amerimutts?
Don't people in the jewnited sharts have sex like the redt of the world?
We dont live in the stone age anymore
You are not prevented from having sex by anybody anymore

Unless you are a midget, deformed or greasy male ham planet, the only thing that matters is confidence.

And even then, a non-greasy hamplanet could take a stab at "jolly fat guy / dadbod" and a midget could probably get laid if he was peter dinklage.

I'm 6'2, ugly, no self confidence. This isnt true.

Yes girls like taller guys but short decent looking guys still have a chance.

Finding someone you are compatible with, genetically and personality wise is more important than any of this. After all, who wants to raise deformed kids with a hateful bitch?

Thier rostie whore mothers burned the coal
They all have mommie issues

>putting hygiene at the bottom
Why would anyone want a messy woman as a partner?

i only care about 2 things when it comes to women, ass to waist ratio and tit to torso ratio

Attached: 1564798446925.jpg (1125x1051, 128K)

Wealth, slut-shaming and money. Ugly betas with money like jews can breed only with money and ethics in NATURAL selection their inbred subhuman genes will disappear

Attached: 57F1ACA5-CDAB-408E-A871-403FD5E5563D.jpg (699x834, 73K)

I am going to tell you a big secret now. Better sit down for this one
Most people start a relationship with no kids in mind

>05470▶
> (OP)
>If you are an insecure incel i guess
>Normal people don't even think ablut this stuff
For once a Jew isn't lying.

Face+height>dick>money

This

Well they have money due to thier naturaly sumerior intilect so it is natural selection for the smart to pass thier genes

Attached: IMG_2331.jpg (1024x776, 108K)

Blue pill

Alpha Chad jaw fucks, beta chinlet buxxx

>tfw 5'5" with jaw
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: basedminionman.jpg (640x502, 38K)

Cut peepees are dry & sandpaper textured

It matters a lot, but charisma trumps all.

I got a lot of puss when I was a small man with big dreams. I get zero puss while I get myself sorted and think up better dreams.

Maybe in Israel. I wouldn't have a positive outlook on reproduction if I had to live in a shithole desert surrounded by a bunch of filthy, greasy kikes either.

>russian inbreds
>chad jaw

Pick one

Attached: rape-propaganda.jpg (564x784, 133K)

wtf does that picture mean? Why are they pointing? Why is she giggling? Why is he humming? What the fuck do all of the traits on the left mean? Why are they even there and associated with a height? Why is "jaw" out of place on the right-side? Why are there heights, all above 6' in the first place? Why???

Attached: 1542776051658.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

>le edgy antisemite
And then you wonder why women avoid you

Face+dick>IQ
Chad Alpha more sexy than Jewish tiny weeenee rapist with betabuxxx money

See pic. Jews are pathetic males with little tiny weenee
Face+height>dick>money is universal rule

Attached: CCE745C9-569C-443A-B87F-575849C8339C.png (500x595, 124K)

Married with a third white child on the way. Wife also hates kikes. What else ya got, Shlomo?

>obsessing over if people have uncut "peepees" and if they're are alpha or not over a literal chart
(you) are the real incel, and a mindless sheep

inb4 "t. s o yboy/blue pill/manlet" you know, the usual excuse sheep come up with

Yes we have Chads. Keep coping gypsy

Attached: 481970C5-E2D3-4264-BF2A-C1EB26B2A69D.jpg (780x520, 80K)

^This.

Virgin losers are angry at everybody in the universe but themselves for not having sex so they sit on the internet and invent thier oun mythology to explain to one another why they are in the predicament they are
Jow Forums and Jow Forums are good examples of places where these damaged people amass. Basicly insanity+internet=incels

Attached: IMG_2299.jpg (680x577, 39K)

You forgot the part where you are a navy seal

Atomic blue pills. Enjoy your cuck mode with Chad and Tyrone, faggots with GOOD PERSONALITIES

Attached: E0CDF182-FE7E-4683-9371-F01D1AAE1EBB.png (500x635, 112K)

>said the dude whose nation came up with the idea of slutshaming so his degenerate incel unsexy genes could go on

Attached: 89D7AF7A-307B-4445-8BC2-DBD03F742C33.jpg (620x437, 43K)

I said charisma, not nice guy. Being a nice guy never got me laid.

The Russian born of a post soviet aids infected mother is here to teach us. Gather round fellas listen to the wisdom.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in central banking and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and Israel and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you antisemitic idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

Better I will teach you life than you will teach me how to lick sperm after a Chad and Tyrone and etc american stuff, boy.

Attached: F0CD4359-3832-414F-99B2-CAE92F2B4820.png (500x632, 108K)

Face+height>money>dick
money>face+h>dick

When are you kids gonna grow up past 22 years old mentally? Being "charismatic" is nice and everything, but really you just gotta be tall, jacked, and a nice face. Have that, and you can basically do whatever you want, thus "assholes" actually doing that - exactly whatever they want - which is why women "hate them," which is more like "hate to love them," and they keep going back, and don't learn their lesson. Because of their "charisma"? Lmao no moron, they just look good. Get it through your dumb skulls.

Fpbp

>good personalities
>tyrone
>"u mad wh*tboi?!"
>"I dindu nuffin!!"
atomic denial for the butthurt "chad" who posts on a weeb-based messageboard

>living happily
>”lol coping bluepill”

Attached: C2911A00-E309-4FDF-B01F-B194FE94ECFC.png (750x987, 640K)

Wrong.

Face+height>dick size>money for true LOVE and loyal wife
And
Money>face+height>dick for betabuxxx KEK life with whore

>all these kikes

>California
big fucking surprise there huh ivan
If you are going to compare all of America to califags, then is it safe to say all Russians are a bunch of chechen goat fuckers?

>6'8"
>good
Also
>men
>caring about anything besides pussy

Come on bro

its iffy but its crazy how much a normal dude will let attractiveness slide for other things

California. Read a book you Tundra nigger

Women love Tyrone, because:

- Chad jaw
- BBC
- Samson 6 6 feet height
- funny and aggressive

Women don’t give a single fuck about your personality, because they need good dominant genes and baby
Same with white Chad. Deal with it.

Attached: C7B93636-0A44-465A-9A12-F2A1262ED6E4.jpg (312x400, 19K)

Cry more faggot, better prep your gf bull.

You're right on all fronts.

But I'm short, in shape, and alright looking.

All I'm saying is swagger made up for that.

>Face+height>dick size>money for true LOVE and loyal wife
Women are hypergamous so money is more important. If you cant please your woman sexually she'll leave you. What does a pretty face and a tall man do for her? She can show you off on social media and you can reach for things on shelves for her? That gets boring fast if your personality is shit.

Reminder that women don't care about a man's mental health. They can take mental breaks, personal days, and seek therapy. If a man is going through mental health or emotional issues?

>"lol man up"
>"Stop being a bitch"
>"Stop being a pussy"

LOL was scared away by because I am the superior jew.

Im 6'4 and it doesnt help at all

At the end of the day it still comes down to a large equation of course, it's just that things are weighted in importance. In your case, the height is the only thing that's probably actually lacking. That's not bad at all, of course you're going to be successful.

You don't have to be a literal chad to be successful. What's more important is that you're at least average in MOST areas. Absolutely cannot be fat, no no-chins allowed, etc. Girls can deal with a guy that's at the same height as them, but most won't deal with someone actually shorter.

After that it's bonus points. Huge square jaw? Amazing. A shoulder frame that fits it in a nice ratio? Good lord the pussy is everywhere. Then you hit the gym and have muscle? Literally pick up girls wherever you want.

Here in White America we still have standards, And the women don't all sell themselves for a 4 pack of chicken nuggets and an 8 ball of krokodil... Like your Mom and Sister do.

אני עדיין זוכר את זה
אני ובחור בשם תומר עם משקית החינוך שם איפה שאפשר לקנות בורקסים (כי מי יאכל את האוכל של המטבח הדוחה).
אני לא זוכר את ההקשר אבל היא אמרה בבירור "אני לא יוצאת עם בנים מתחת למטר 80".

*בצאלים

My mate looked like a lizard , he was also tall and very skinny.
However he had such confidence that he could charm pretty much every girl.

As for me I was always indifferent to the world of men and its ways, being raised Christian I didn't want much of what it offered, for a while this was ok, but I eventually discovered that the majority of my fellow believers did want what the world offered.

Not thinking is the whole point. Women that aren't mentally retarded try to harvest good genes and thus go for somewhat taller men. If you have something to offer besides height you might be spared as a manlet but on average both tall and tiny women compete for taller men. If you are as tall as myself at 6 foot 5 it's your responsibility to choose a decent wife with good genetics and not some Asian sink. The reason they are so after tall men is because they are seen as genetically superior by women. Just because it's not verbalized doesn't mean it's not true.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9

Pretty bad to have Nazi in your green name/number thing desu..what were they thinking?

You might like 'Journey of Desire', it's corny but it's the non-stupid 'find what God put in your heart' message that's pretty absent from church life.

face>money>status>height

Wrong

Face+height>dick size>money for true LOVE and loyal wife
And
Money>face+height>dick for betabuxxx KEK life with whore

Thanks man, I'll look it up.

>prevented from having sex by anybody
>stone age

i am unironically somewhat of a nazi tho

Fuck off jew rat