People of shit

Brown is ugly. Black is ugly. Frizzy tangled hair is ugly.

Parasites getting taken out of the gene pool thread.

Attached: 1562183995366.webm (360x206, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1210903/pg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do people just go an drown like that? Honestly that's so retarded

Can't remember the specifics but something about their musculature makes niggers sink like rocks.

Seethe harder mutt

Attached: 1562390365011.png (332x332, 148K)

niggers cant swim

>drowning in 1:42

How does this happen? I used to tread water for 15 minutes after I did my laps in the pool. Absolutely mind-boggling.

And I'm not even buoyant enough to back float for some reason.

>something about their musculature makes niggers sink like rocks.
>I'm not even buoyant enough to back float for some reason.

Attached: 1562992494988.png (470x454, 7K)

Caucasians have pink skin lol literally the most feminie baby color

Attached: PINKY.jpg (500x568, 50K)

>Multiple people who can't swim grasp for each other, further drowning and pulling each other down.
It's great analogy for society without the white man.

also a great analogy for society WITH the white man

If there was a white man being dragged down by the dregs in the video, sure.

oooo racism, i don't see this everyday

I thought there were aquatic niggers in the Congo. I remember watching some NatGeo or Discovery series.

White dude had negro guides and one of the the negroes could swim.

Attached: congo.jpg (474x379, 39K)

you're still a nigger. thats far worse than a mutt because at least they have some european genes as niggers like you don't.

Attached: niggers cant think.png (1179x604, 366K)

no low iq means they instantly panic and sink. First rule in swim class is dont panic for a reason

Holy shit. The Congo has magical swimming negroes.

>literally bitching about racism on a white supremacy board

Attached: PROFESSIONAL RETARD.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Look at 'em/

Attached: congoswimmers.jpg (474x315, 27K)

Imagine being proud of having European genes. What are your own achievements you larping Nazi cuck? Pathetic failure. Keep drinking the Jow Forums kool aid.

Not like they submerged and swam off camera or anything. Morons.

Im a Nigger from Africa and spent my entire childhood swimming with no issue.

Attached: 1564610965714.jpg (599x400, 168K)

Attached: 9338DB19-4743-4E63-A837-DFCFF90762DE.jpg (600x600, 32K)

better to have ancestors who achieved something then have ancestors who's only accomplishments are cannibalism and mud

What would you know about that anyway? Hurr durr mud sticks huts cannibalism. Same story, every time. What else do you know you brainlet? Yet I'm somehow the low iq one here. Embarrassing.

wut..?

Attached: 1562468566889.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Says the Elliot Rodgers hapa lmao

it's kind of funny how none of them could swim and yet they all got in the water. hehe. i wish they all would do that.

SPIC

I think black people aren't bad like at all, it's just that americans are used to their blacks, the american ones, the ones thay come from africa are mostly ok.

>muh ancestors
Most likely peasants and criminals

Ancestors are fairly irrelevant to anything.

>Ancestors are fairly irrelevant to anything
yours are, I'm sure.

Just kys chang, you'll be doing the world a favor
Stupid Americans don't know the difference niggers and black people. They think all blacks are called Tyrone, abandon their kids and constantly engage in petty crime. Sad.

Attached: 1564776997268.png (531x661, 702K)

White males: Pink, effeminate, beta skin

Black males: Alpha, intimidating, manly skin

Half of your ancestors likely did nothing but cook and clean automatically.

Any given ancestor lets say from renaissance times is only 1/128 related to you. So even if one or two ancestors did somethinh, you're so tangentially related to tem you might as well not be.

>blacks mostly ok
you need to go back N'golo

>chang

heh, surrounded by niger and chads, I can understand being grumpy, but you need to understand Africa is about as shit of a continent as to have ever existed. and its because black people live there, not because its bad country.

>Stupid Americans don't know the difference niggers and black people.
Right. I've been watching some spanish dude go through africa riding a motorcycle and honestly he only has trouble with the corrupt police on the checkpoints he goes through, but even then they dont mess with him too much. And the continent is like poor as fuck and they still are able to constrict themselves and not chimp out on him. To be honest I don't think we would be any different under their circumstances. But idk man.

If your country was a poor shithole full of assholes you would become one yourself, thus becoming a nigger by your standards.

You obviously haven't met the average black who is intimidated by someone asking them how their day is lmao

>To be honest I don't think we would be any different under their circumstances
Wrong. There are whites here that live in Africa poverty and they don't have a murder or rape rate even approaching black violent crime rate. Their poverty stricken neighborhoods are generally clean.

Attached: White squatter camps.jpg (962x641, 167K)

they're not entirely wrong though. It's true Blacks from Africa are better behaved and value things like family and work to an extent unlike niggers but that's like 30% of them, the rest are the most primitive chimpanzees on the planet. The ones from Somalia, Nigeria, Sudan and Mali are the bottom of humanity. The webms of machete hackings, beheadings and public quartering that's them

say what you want about niggers but i say if they ain't in jail give that fucker a chopper

There is a webm of some white guy drowning because he tried to save a nigger kinda fitting that description, i think it was in haiti, shame i dont have it

Attached: 1561697651514.jpg (500x333, 65K)

They created the poor shitholes, it wasn't a horrible circumstance hoisted upon them. Look at Rhodesia and Zimbabwe, they were handed a first world nation, Mugabe was given over 3 billion dollars and they still can't feed themselves. They created the poor shithole full of assholes, they aren't victims of it.

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (803x460, 89K)

this 1000x

its not racism either. its fucking plain, simple truth.

my country is a poor shithole full of assholes but you don't see us raping and killing everything in sight. Being a nigger is in the blood not in your circumstances

it always hurts me to see this
I just want a safe homeland for my people

Attached: 1457958835784.jpg (543x493, 61K)

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1210903/pg1

Me too. Our current society stops us building a better quality of life for our people and saving them from that.

Attached: wsq2.jpg (640x480, 120K)

faked:

>A+
>Network+
>VISA
>Swimming

There are bad people everywhere. Some places do have a lot of them though, can't argue against that. Nigeria is much better than those countries you listed, Somalia is especially bad.
Self fetishizing cuck, kys
Mugabe is a nigger and the black man is extremely corrupt. There's something with boomer African Presidents, they won't go away and they can't fix shit. A fucking plague

Yeah because they have always been poor and the parents transmited their shit habits to their children. Given the circumstances they could act normally and behave.
I think it's circumstances and conditioning rather than race man.

>people

Nigs cannot swim.

Because of their parents man, black people aren't inherently inferior or more idiotic.

my God they even maintain a small garden
RECLAMATION NOW!

Attached: 2018101314595.jpg (420x420, 39K)

>Given the circumstances they could act normally and behave.
Rich blacks commit more violent crime than poor whites. The exceptions are not the rule.

Attached: homicide rates income and race.jpg (960x754, 180K)

It's all about upbringing and the general environment you grow up in, Sokratis. I'm 100% African, but I'm no nigger.

Attached: 1564583073164.png (321x266, 142K)

>or more idiotic.
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, racial IQ differences are a real thing. Pretending people are all the same isn't going to help them, forcing them into societies built by and for average 100 IQ people doesn't make them act like they have an average of 100 IQ. You're not going to help them by denying reality.

Attached: iq by country.jpg (835x965, 143K)

See: European migrant crisis

Whatever, Raikkonen. Generalizations are for idiots. Still don't see what that pic has got to do with me?
Africa is massive you brainlet. Do you think every little corner is full of poverty and desperation? There are unironically millions here who live much better lives than you. You can persist in your delusion though.

Attached: 1564459283091.png (399x400, 120K)

>he takes Jow Forums seriously

whens you planning that massacre, whitey?

But you have shit skin lmao

They have a higher bone density.

I'm a wh*toid and I can play basketball with no issue. Despite what the wankers say.

Attached: 51DDYJG2THL._SY445_.jpg (252x445, 35K)

People swimming is a relatively modern idea.
Even sailors never used to know how to do it.

People from shitholes not close to the coast, right?

I find it impossible to believe anyone whose lived near a beach/river wouldn't be able to figure it out.

At least the police won't shoot us :)

bird shit skins are basic as fuck.

Attached: 4typesOfwhitePPL.jpg (600x582, 65K)

digits and it'll start tomorrow

This

Attached: Rome_Montage_2017.png (1000x1400, 2.14M)

>cameroon
fancy way of spelling coon

top kek

Heh

They certainly are dense!

Attached: 1563354757017.jpg (700x700, 282K)

compare the poorest black neighborhoods to the poorest white neighborhoods
>the good blacks are the exception not the rule
>the bad whites are the exception not the rule

Mass of people with skin color ranging from diarrhea shit to coal. All with brown eyes and black hair.

"People of color" "vibrant" "rainbow society"

you forgot the carlos pic

>coal colored skin
we call them tar-butts

Pfft pigskins

Attached: muh ancestors.jpg (895x877, 170K)

Its not. It's nothing biologically beneficial at all. Niggers are the fattest race. It's all about their monkey brains. Whites win the strongest men on earth competition every single year as well as Olympic swimming.

I'm 6'5", blonde, green eyes. Cope harder shit skin parasite

I sink like lead yet I swim 100m freestyle in 52 seconds. Monkeys cant swim plain and simple

The water is racist. They hate blecks
When Niggers make contact with the water, The water then says DIE NIGGER! Or A Good Nigger is a Dead Nigger.

Attached: 1564885415999m.jpg (1024x677, 113K)

>Whites win the strongest men on earth competition every single year as well as Olympic swimming

bruh, that's less than one percent of the population. Most whites are shit.

Attached: 4b48ef1d0de8b7f2e63c33a258ca5c93.jpg (418x498, 53K)

HOW THE FUCK ARE EUROPEANS CARING FOR ANY FUCKING NIGGERS WHEN WE HAVE EUROPEANS LIVING LIKE THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA