I need male baby names

I need a list of strong, non cucked names for a baby boy who is mostly Anglo / Scottish / Irish descent, with small amounts of German and French

Names so far considered:
>Arthur
>Sebastian
>Murdock
>John
>Harrison

I particularly like Arthur because many immigrants can't make the TH sound, or the R sound, which makes it uniquely English.

Give me more

Attached: image.jpg (650x541, 70K)

Of that list def Arthur, otherwise Conor is very Irish.

Murdock, defiantly

I like John
Congrats on your kid I'm assuming :)

Trips decides.
Rollin for Adolf

Naming your son Arthur is the most redpilled thing you can do in our current age

Caesar

Hopefully he becomes a doctor.

Terry. The name the lord gave to Terry A Davis.

Plot twist: it's a girl
>yfw

Attached: 1532074807650.jpg (480x380, 14K)

I also like John,
My name is John and my last name is smith. I dunno if I want him to go through all the " what's your real name" that I go through though
And thank you, yes he's mine
Strong name from Arthurian legend
I have a relative named Murdock and it's kinda cool. He was our Scottish soldier ancestor
No trips, no Adolf

Hitolf Adler

Murdock is a paddy surname. Name your kid Something like Volcano, FortyFor Magnum, or ICBM

Thomas
Peter
Harold
Jackson
John
Richard

not anglo but i'd say things like william, john, george, henry, stephen, james
regular ageless traditional names of your country
the rule is : if it is not in the saints' calendar, don't use it

Dindu

Walter. Watt. Watson.

Arthur Theodore Augustus

Attached: white.png (547x352, 2K)

William
Henry
Patrick
James

Pick someone from history or from your lineage and name them after him. Or choose a saint if you're a Jesus trad cuck.

Baldur
Harold
Harald
Varg!
Edward
Tyr
Thor
Ethelred
Ethelstan

Attached: 80510D35-93F6-4912-8C81-1DE5C229C6D5.jpg (695x389, 27K)

Ahmed
Mahmoud
Mohammed
These are really popular in London.

Muhammed

Chad

Fag boy junior. Named after his dad of course.

Call him Weener.

Megatron

Name him Chad

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

Lucifer
>defiantly

Smëgmą̈

Declan

Alex
James
Johnathen
George
William

Arthur-Harris

Eliott
Roger

I'm going to level with you. Don't listen to anybody telling you what to name your son. Don't give your son a name because you think it sounds good or cool. Whatever the fuck you do, don't give your son a trendy name.

Name your son after yourself, your father, your grand father or one of your ancestors. If you have a modern trendy name, just go ahead and let that name die with you or get your name changed.

Naming your son after somebody that's not related to you is cuckoldry. I'm grateful for my grandparents every time I think about this -- they had a fight with my mom over what to name me. She wanted to give me a stupid fucking trendy name and they threatened to cut her out of their will if she did it so I ended up with the same name as my father which I am incredibly grateful for.

Don't listen to people telling you what to name your son. You need to take a step back and revaluable what the fuck you're doing coming here asking random people for advice on what to name your son.

Attached: 1418676028239.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Ethelred
Why would you suggest name this inauspicious. Recall the story of Aethelred the unready

Arthur
Alexander
Xavier
Liam
Willhelm
George
Samuel
Richard

He asked about names of his ethnic heritage. It's not like we're telling him to name his son "Grayson" or something like that.

T. Known Boss

Attached: Accipiter_gentilis_by_Iosto_Doneddu.jpg (1200x800, 351K)

US Marine.

Congrats, who's the father?

Harrison is a surname. Don't be a modernist cuck and give your son a surname as a first name.

Justin is a perfect name for a leaf baby

Attached: 220px-Trudeau_visit_White_House_for_USMCA_(cropped).jpg (220x310, 17K)

low tier: Ruairidh
mid tier: Malcolm
God tier: Somerled

I am with you there
Which is why every son will get my name as a middle name and every daughter will get a female version of my name as a middle name
They will all have my stamp on them
I want to give their given name some special meaning. Arthur, for example, is a hero in our lore, and has sounds unique to our language and ties to our heritage.
I was thinking Noah was a contender because the boy needs to be upright in a time when almost everyone around him is going to hell, but it's too Jewish
Can't really name him after my father because my father lived a shameful wayward life

John Smith I can see that being annoying joke every time you hear it, but if you dealt with it your son is strong enough to lol
I like names reused from family personalty, my first daughters name is going to be my fathers mums name, she died before I was born so it feels only right to respect her in that way

Muhammad

Aiden
Xyler
Charlie
Fred
Zachary
Jared
Riley
Wilbur

Your father's/grandfather's name

You have to consider nicknames. If you name your son Arthur they will call him Art and that'll be 100% gay.

Anthony
Marcus
Constantine
Ian
Douglas
Duncan
Heinrich

Irvine.
Alastair.
Euan.
Iain.
Colin.

If he's an Anglo he'll have a long line of paternal Anglo names. The most common names of my ancestors are either Joseph, John or James.

Euan is a based name I knew some scottish guy in high school named Euan and he was a fucking chad

The numbers don't lie.

>who is mostly Anglo / Scottish / Irish descent
>who is mostly
>mostly

Tyrone.

Adolf
Chad
Tyrone

I had a mate called Ewan, a good guy.
I like the 'Euan' spelling of it better.

Kyle

What do you guys think about Joel? Met two guys with that name and they were generally the honest type, seems like a nice name

^^^^^^^^^
This guy watches Harald Baldur & Harold “Mr Bold & Bankrupt” on YouTube

Thorstein / Thorsten

Extremely nordic, difficult to pronounce for niggers.

Irvine is a surname though isn't it?

Alastair sounds pretty based
Is Euan pronounced like Ewan?
I was thinking Fred is nice, but I'd want it to be Frederic or Frederick, and I realized that people would misspell his name for life. And also, Fredo in the god father was awful and tainted the name Fred to me. I love the name Fred though
I would like to but I think it's too memey
Varg, in honour of a great man, but it would be cucky cause I'm not Nordic and varg is still alive and I'm Roman Catholic (Latin mass only)
I like Augustus as well but it's a nah can't do it

Douglas is a good English name, but it's not bearing Arthur.

Top names
Arthur
Alastair
Fred
George
Sebastian
John

Harrison may be too much of a modern last name which became a first name to use

>who is mostly Anglo / Scottish / Irish

Fergus might also work, but that's uncommon enough to get bullied over.

Alfred is a great name.

GenderSide

Attached: 1559436826234.jpg (640x625, 36K)

Brenton

Anything associated with the old crown is great. Arthur and George are probably the best.

Johnathan
Edward
Ethan

Tarrant (pbuh)

sounds Mexican

Wtf not mohhamad ?so bigoted I expected better from leaf

That comic is so stupid...The number one victims of Islamic terrorists are muslims...

Brenton has my respect if he really did the thing
A standard .22 round will blow up a cantaloupe but his rounds didn't do hardly any damage
Highly highly suspect imo

The names
Arthur
Frederick
And;
Alastair

Are my final contenders
But there are some great ones in this thread. Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
I'll check thread again in the morning

French from where ? Basque, Breton, Normand, Parisian ?
I'd suggest going with some Celtic name, Irish if you don't mind the autistic spelling, otherwise Scottish

Jeb!

William Wallace

Robert the Bruce was the real based one, don't trust anglo-american revisionists

Aaron

Arthur is based, congratulations user

Michael
John
David
Richard
Allan

Karen if it's a girl

>kenjiro
>yao-lan
>jong-in
>manuelo
>shao-khan
>kunal
>hossein

If I had a son, I would name him Leon. Majestic as fuck.

Locke
US Marine
Building
Construction Worker

Harrison is definitely GOAT

You pick the name of one of your forefathers.

Joe
Never met a bad Joe

>US Marine

Why not faggot while you're at it ?

Tyrone

Sebastian is a gay French name

RoIIing for Gertrude

Normandy region

Probably shouldn’t be asking Jow Forums what to name your kid, but i think Arthur is a really good choice.

Zeus

Attached: 1563049270776.jpg (787x1024, 88K)

Arthur is great
Henry/Henryk
Walter
William
Frederick
Edward
Johnathan
Alexander
Nathaniel (idk if you guys use it, I personally know a guy)
Samuel

I'd say Frederick, Arthur, Samuel and William are the best.

>Walter
>Edward
>James
>Richard
>William
>Henry

737MAX(TM)

Richard for sure

That's my dog's name.

Caligula

Angus or Gus
Joe
Vincent

Basically anything with one syllable is pretty reliable. The Biblical names are all very reliable, too.
>Solomon
>Samuel
>David
>Matt, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, etc