Do you believe in the Kalgeri plan?

It makes so much sense but seems farfetched

Seems to be best explanation for society demonizing and demoralizing white men

Attached: ABE1FABE-D966-4E68-A3AA-AC2E019C61F3.gif (800x600, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/36958378/The_Coudenhove-Kalergi_plan_-The_genocide_of_the_Peoples_of_Europe
sys.Jow
archive.org/stream/PracticalIdealism-EnglishTranslation/Practical Idealism – English Translation_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=jfMNVDNzwD8
amazon.com/Practical-Idealism-Kalergi-destroy-European/dp/1913057097/ref=nodl_#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
bitchute.com/video/KWcbLikGW5Un/
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is it?

Believe implies it isn't fact.

Yes. Keep in mind "the kalergi plan" is just the nickname given to the world wide Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race through immigration and miscegenation. It's named after kalergi because he ran his mouth about it in a book he wrote and he helped found the EU

Old pol talked about the Kalergi Plan all the time. This proves the collective IQ of new pol is falling. What a disgrace.

what is the kalergy plan????

Yes.

Attached: mark potok tracking whites.jpg (925x649, 165K)

Read a book, nigger.

It's obvious at this point.

Attached: jews protest ice.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

Attached: 1564046680613.png (1750x2280, 874K)

if you could name a book, you would instead of resorting to low brain function insults

Attached: Noel Ignatiev wants to abolish the white race.jpg (1333x1673, 570K)

Literally just look it up and you’ll find some leftist site that’s trying to disprove it, but it’s literally a quote from Kalergi saying he wants to brown Europe essentially, ceasing diversity in society and creating diversity of the individual.

No, it's an anti-Semitic canard by a bunch of incels assmad over the superiority of the chosen and PoC.

>It makes so much sense but seems farfetched
It seems like a dumb plan like creating the state of Israel. I think unfortunately Jews are going to destroy the west and then they will die with it.

if its so easy why dont you link it then?

Immigration is one of the only issues that all jews agree on. Which means...

Attached: The Melting Pot by Israel Zangwill.jpg (824x768, 183K)

Why don’t shooters ever go for people like this guy? They’re supposedly white supremacists. Not advocating, rather pontificating.

Here you go, you brain dead nigger. You can’t expect to always be spoon fed.
academia.edu/36958378/The_Coudenhove-Kalergi_plan_-The_genocide_of_the_Peoples_of_Europe

...all jews seek the destruction of whites and white countries.

Attached: Jews pushing demographic change in Europe.png (967x784, 421K)

because they are cowards who only go for easy targets

this is like asking if i believe the UN exist, or agenda 21 exist. its literal fact. its not even a secret. merkel got the kalgeri medal of genocide. its all real and out in the open. its not even secret.

Every single group on earth believes in a sort of plan against them
Russians believe in the dullas plan
In israel we believe all the goys conspire against us

Attached: read.png (1208x652, 322K)

this is a fucking pdf of a screenshot of someones blogpost. is this the most credible source there is?

Yes and we are seeing the beginning of their plan coming to head.

Attached: 1965 invasionn act.png (561x558, 156K)

If I enjoy overwatch and Nintendo, but despise everything else on this list, am I safe?

Why would Jewish people want to fill the western world with a group of religious people whose religion hates Jews?

Attached: Jews push for refugees.jpg (949x1103, 360K)

I know you’re just shitpostibg at this point, but here’s the quote and a link to Merkel's award for those who want proof in the thread.
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.academia.edu%2F36958378%2FThe_Coudenhove-Kalergi_plan_-The_genocide_of_the_Peoples_of_Europe

Attached: 510823C3-0EBE-4347-BC3D-A549A769A034.jpg (700x381, 110K)

Fucking jews

This could be evidence that there is no conspiracy. Which means they hate whites as a part of their nature and don't think long term.

Attached: 82 Rabbis arrested over DACA.png (979x963, 763K)

religiosity is dropping, islam in the west is neutered and will be a joke like christianity. westerners dont identify with their religion anymore so western islam is not a threat to jews

Not the same user.
Stop being a lazy fuck and take some bloody initiative.

The Kalergy plan is a well known ideology/plan, if you can't be bothered to do the basic necessary reading beforehand and just expect everything to be spoon fed, you can get over yourself.

Except for Christians historically always gave refuge to jews and jews responded by bringing slavery or invasion. Spain and the invasion of Sicily.

The holdomor with jews genociding over 70 million Christians.

You currently only are to live in Israel because good goy Christian armies are protecting you and giving you advanced weapons that no other country is given to by the USA.

In this case White countries are being invaded and there is a lot of marxist and conservative jews that keep popping up as the main culprits for pushing diversity.

Kalergi plan is a perfect way to tell a conspiracy theory lunatic apart from a normal being

see again, just an image of an alleged quote with no credible source. what is the name of the translation of his book the quote is lifted from?

inb4 accusations of shitposting and deflections from the question

It's not a question of belief, nigger. Of course the Kalergi Plan is real. Jews want nothing more than the demonisation of the white man and the extinction of the white race.

Thats a outright lie. There is entire no go muslim zones in every western country they are in. The islamic rape gangs of Britain being let off , people being jailed for saying anything against islam.

Attached: this jew will replace you.png (333x457, 287K)

no you dickhead, im well aware of the alleged conspiracy. im trying to show that theres no credible source for it. if its so well-known you should be able to easily provide a source instead of saying "google it lel the fucking geocities blogs are totes accurate"

citation needed

ipas rule, you seltzer drinking faggot.

I like Rick&Morty and Overwatch, should I kill myself?

Attached: IMG_20190806_091916.jpg (512x384, 40K)

No, but I support it nonetheless. Death to Europe and death to whites.

Attached: Multiculturalism is bad for Israel.png (1173x1162, 570K)

Overwatch is so pozzed.

Here is the translation archive.
Let me guess
>you can’t trust someone else translating a work, they probably changed his words around
Consider suicide if this is what you were thinking.
archive.org/stream/PracticalIdealism-EnglishTranslation/Practical Idealism – English Translation_djvu.txt

>conspiracy theory lunatic
Those buzzwords don't have any power here. If you don't agree with something then go ahead and debunk it, otherwise fuck off.

>no u dickhead
>credible source to counter conspiracy
Then start your argument stating such rather than just asking what it is.

Regardless of conspiracy or not it's obvious that the implementation of said plan is seen to this day, whether directly intentional or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfMNVDNzwD8

THE JUAN DE FUCA PLATE IS ABOUT TO SLIP BOYS, SIT TIGHT

Attached: 800px-Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (800x913, 99K)

well look at it from my point of view, do you expect me to believe everything i read on the internet immediately? are you saying i shouldnt be skeptical and scrupulous? people post lies all the time, how can i know something is true if i dont ask for credible sources?

speaking of which, in your honest opinion, would you consider what you gave me to be credible? theres no known author or publisher so how do you know its true?

yeah see its not obvious because i and millions of others dont see it. its possible that only a minority of people including yourself are woke to it, but then by definition its not obvious, so its your job to provide evidence if youre gonna make any claims.

otherwise i can just claim anything like the earth is flat and refer to shitty blogposts and call you an idiot for "not seeing whats obvious"

>Every single group on earth believes in a sort of plan against them
>Russians believe in the dullas plan
>In israel we believe all the goys conspire against us
Yeah Jews fear goys and goys fear Jews and the west is going to die largely because of that. And then we're all going to be killed by the Chinese.

I’ve literally linked a translation of the work in this thread. The original book is called Practical Idealism. Go fuckin buy it and read it yourself, it’s been out since about April. Or find a PDF either way.
amazon.com/Practical-Idealism-Kalergi-destroy-European/dp/1913057097/ref=nodl_#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div Here’s a link.

Jeff Rense along with several other popular white nationalists translated the book. If that PDF isn’t good enough for you, there’s another translation of it on amazon available for about 20 bucks. I linked to it in this thread.

Attached: kalergi_egypt.jpg (1100x2418, 813K)

because sloppy job is easier

again, do you honestly consider them to be credible authors/translators? you think whoever wrote it was reasonably honest and accurate? this is not a rhetorical question

Because the shooters are all jews

Attached: el_paso_father.jpg (1074x1074, 99K)

Literally took me 5 minutes of googling to find every bit of information I have put into this thread. You aren’t a skeptic, you just don’t want to do the research or don’t want others to read about it.

Yes, Jeff Rense isn’t a conspiracy theorist and he worked with Red Ice who also back up all of their claims in their videos. If you don’t trust it then I can say I don’t trust any sources you give and everything won’t matter and we best just stop talking and start fighting.

Statistically/trend wise the outcome follows the ideology/plan, I am not arguing that there is some kind of active presence controlling this but rather society's actions generally.
Most people do acknowledge the decline of the white race via mass immigration and other Kalergi related factors, some even revel in it. At the end of the day Kalergi was a politician who desired what is happening right now, whether this is due to his influence or not.

Think you may have meant that for the other guy.

your "every bit of information" consists of a blog post, a screenshot of an alleged translated quote, and an unpublished ebook by an unknown author. now you still havent answered my question: do you honestly think these sources are credible?

Literal licenced books off amazon aren’t enough, quotes from the people in on it isn’t enough, an online pdf translation isn’t enough, literal no go zones full of hostile migrants isn’t enough. Cities turning majority foreign in all western countries isn’t enough.

So why bother asking for evidence when you already decided not to believe anything no matter what. You fucking nigger.

>but how is that credib-

Piss off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of.

My bad, I’m on full auto. The book is real and there is English translations. That’s all I was trying to say.

>Jeff Rense isn’t a conspiracy theorist
yes he is because he has no qualifications or expertise or information other than "stuff i read on the internet"

seriously dude, why do you believe everything you read? people lie on the internet, like a lot

You ignore every important bit of what I say. You’ve probably never watched a single video of his or red ice.
>hur dur only muh journalists on da TV that have gotten journalism degrees are acceptable sources.
Get fucked boomer.

They have an award called the Charlemagne Prize which Kalergi (unsuprisingly was given). Lately it has been an award given to every possible pro-immigration politician in EU parliament (Macron and Merkel for example). If you think this is a joke then look it up, there are awards for this kind of behavior which enforces the great replacement theory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

Attached: multicultural king.jpg (748x824, 106K)

1. the book isnt licensed or published by a publisher. its literally an "ebook" written in MS word
2. the quote is from the "ebook" so see point 1
3. the online pdf translation is literally the "ebook" so again see point 1
4. citation needed and still not provided
5. citation needed and still not provided

i bet you are skeptical of actual publications because muh jews in academia but are willing to believe anything a basement dweller posts on the internet

what are his qualifications then? educate me. why should i trust what he says?

Yes I do and no it does not seem farfetched. Why would it seem farfetched that a bunch of elites wanted to engineer humanity/society to their benefit?

If you wanted to get into the more farfetched aspects of it then you could consider the possibility that one of the driving factors in them doing it is the belief that they are the chosen people and their messiah will come when certain conditions are met in this world. Conditions they are trying to bring about now.

True its historical fact

I live here you retard, literally in the heart of London. You, some know all fuck all faggot who doesn’t even live in my country are telling me citation needed for foreigners shitting up my city? Because you’d know since you obviously live in London.

Haha, don’t bother replying. Tarrant should have shot you as well.

Jews believe that all cuz of the story of Ester. Your religion literally teaches you that your race is chosen & all the other races hate you for no reason. Is that nit illogical?

what are the conditions they are trying to bring?

so all you got is anecdotal evidence? nice because i can pull up anecdotal evidence contrary to yours. and guess what? they both get disregarded because anecdotal evidence means fuck all.

seriously how low is your iq?

The book was published by Omnia Veritas LLC. You’re flat out lying now. They’re a registered publisher.

There's a document written by (((Steinlight))) where he ponders that. William Luther Peirce breaks it down here:
bitchute.com/video/KWcbLikGW5Un/

Essentially, Steinlight concludes that (((they'll))) take care of this Muslim problem you brought up by brainwashing young Muslims with media his tribesmen own such as MTV

All you’re going to do is whinge the same one liner response to any evidence
>why should I trust this?
Ad infinitum. Again, don’t bother replying. I’m not wasting any more time on someone who’s already made up their mind.

welp, you are right. im wrong, my bad. i admit the book has some credibility then

the fact that you cant answer the question is itself the answer to the question.

psst, all jews are secretly shapeshifting lizard demon warlocks! google it you lazy cuck!

No

There’s not even circumstantial evidence to back such a claim up, that’s a false equivalence. Beyond the book, which I’ve proved is real and translated, there is unlimited amounts of public policy that prove that the white race is under attack and Jewish elites want us mixed out of existence.

Yawn. You’ve been given proof by actual registered publishers and said it wasn’t credible. You’re just talking shit at this point, other anons have already given you proof. Last (You)

Imagine being an aussie cunt and being this retarded. You must be one of the abbos.

Attached: e4ca126bea234b3ab6e05718ff169d324aa235f0d60d62b7bdc7ce3830faa6ba.jpg (255x170, 10K)

Agreed. No use staying in this thread any longer. Good luck to you, anglo bro. Don’t let shitheels like this demoralize you.

Here's the document you faggots:
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06-01-59-25-1.png (1080x1120, 188K)

With the jews it's really a self fulfilling prophecy. The guilt eats away at you until you think the eivil goyim menace is under your bed so you grip gets even tighter and they slip right through your fingers and expel you. Stupid Yids.

Historically Muslims and Jews have teamed up against Christians.

ok so i am unaware of these public policies, so i will ask nicely, could you please show me some public policies "that prove that the white race is under attack and Jewish elites want us mixed out of existence"

Yeah I’m out too. Got stuff to do, cheers and good luck to you as well buddy, keep up the good work.

yeah and as you saw here (), when something was credible, i admitted it. im actually willing to learn and open my mind as proven by my repeated questions. but open-mindedness does not mean believing everything you read. there has to be some standard of accuracy and scrutiny

Well their beliefs are that the messiah will come in times of utopia following times of great turmoil. So they are trying to create a "utopia" where there are no borders, no race, gender, class etc. Bear in mind that Jews themselves are not obliged to practice what they preach in that, as they consider themselves to be divinely appointed as the chosen ones and leaders of humanity, separate from the goyim.

They have actually already fulfilled some of the conditions such as "returning" to Israel. Btw the messiah is meant to be a human leader of Israel descended from the Davidic line, and all us goys will be expected to accept him. Which pretty much sounds like a false messiah leader of a one world government ruling over a borderless beige mass, doesnt it?

if its an actual utopia, with no poverty or war or hatred, then what is wrong?

Is the experiment looking utopian so far?

>Well their beliefs are that the messiah will come in times of utopia following times of great turmoil.
The Messianic Age:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000

Being cattle of the kikes ?
Kill yourself subhuman

Jews want to replace all people with mixed race people without culture, nation or history so that everybody is the same and live through compulsive and eternal consumption.
Basically.

The young Turks is such a boring ass show. I used to watch it when I was a Marxist and I could tell it was just a bunch of whiney pussies yelling about the orange man.