What would you do with a nation of your own?

What laws would you make? Would you be a dictator, or a lazy ni– leader?

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-142132.png (2048x2020, 786K)

Christian Authoritarianism

$1000 fee to enter, no laws once inside, money goes towards fucking with the people inside and stopping the UN from interfering

I would legalise sex with little girls

>$1000 fee to enter, no laws once inside, money goes towards fucking with the people inside
so RUST

genocide gayreeks

Benevolent autocracy.

why dont you take a seat
right here
take a seat...
take a seat

I would make all the tendies belong to me and make the grandmas knit m the comfiest blanket and then id ethnically cleanse the country then id drink some chocy milk and play vidya

make mass shootings legal but only if the targets are antifa

Never played Rust, had unusually high system requirements despite looking like shit and was irrelevant by the time I could run it

I dont play, but watch the streamers and youll see what i mean

:((

i'd make mine like Jow Forums

One party state made up of a three house system. One house is the King. Second house are landed gentry. Third house is the volk.

Landed gentry will be decided on a meritocratic system for entry but will overall be static i.e. landed. Only White American men can be landed. And to receive entry into this class you would have to be noble price winner, a national hero, or be born into it. The King is the only one who can grant entry into the gentry.
Regarding religion the state will be Deist, and it will only recognize Deism as a legitimate form of belief. Although, Christians will still be able to worship they will only receive support from the volk house. The state will not finance religion.

Laws:
>Establishment of California and Texas as free trade protectorates.
>Midwest & fly over country becomes white ethno-region. No darkies allowed at all.
>Only Whites can be citizens. But the free trade regions and coasts will allow anybody to work in them. I.e. darkies have no political power or right to own land but they can work and own businesses on the coasts.
>African Americans are given own autonomous state in the South (Florida or something)
>Strict isolationist and anti imperialist policies. America backs out of all military bases around the world.

Attached: 1529163949132.png (1716x1710, 2.93M)

pakistan basically

mm yes white supremacist will love this.

Yes this. Additionally I would do away with the age of consent but require that marriage be a prerequisite for sex. In terms of punishment adulterers would be fined.

White supremacy is a long gone dream. The proliferation of nuclear weapons and the general social situation of society makes any sort of imperialist white resurgence nearly impossible. My state is more practical than anything else and perhaps more moral, since imperialism has historically lead to abuse of those that have been colonized.

Attached: Arnold_Zadikow_Young_David.jpg (164x240, 8K)

and we can have multiple loli wives?

>only white people
>it's an absolute monarchy
>nobility is the management class
>farmers are responsible for the land
>priests are the scientists and philosophers
>burghers are banned, though
>not making the burgher mistake again
>fuck burghers

Attached: kaiser.jpg (584x883, 194K)

The laws would just be like if New Hampshire and Nevada united- legal drugs, legal brothels, no gun control, small government, etc, etc. Basically a libertarian's wet dream. It would be like a parliament in a way, each state would have a governor and all the governors would make laws for the country, instead of having a president or pm.

>Be american
>don't implement checks and balances
my system is way better

Came here to post this, FPBP

My ancestors created America and history has proven that checks and balances were a mistake.

note the timestamps on these two threads, they are slide threads, sage them faggots

Rate my Official Nation.

Name; Neo-Uralic Republic
Government type; Proportional Democracy (de jure) Autistic Dictatorship (de facto)
Ideology; Centrist Conservatism, Ethno-Nationalism, Uralic Traditionalism
Programmes; arctic coffee beans, solar power so no import dependency, fusion research, biological engineering, space-programme (colony in Mars? Pissing off NASA?), a Bismarck type battleship, cloning Uralics.
Diplomacy; The Gambia, Russia and Turkey are national enemies, Estonia, Finland and Hungary are friends. No NATO, UN or EU-membership. Friendly toward Sealand.

Looks pretty good overall. I would like to hear more about your relations to sealand. Perhaps a military alliance to cuck the anglos?

Politics; Government is banned from taking debt, house-prices are regulated so they're in the thousands, not hundreds of thousands. Healthcare is tax-funded nut a private sector is available. Gender isn't used in official statistics, sex in place. Income tax is low, import and production tax high.

Trading fish and fending off the Brits with our battleship. Sealanders can visit visa free. Other micronations (mainly coastal for transport purposes) plausibly have similar priviliges. Sealanders also permitted to dock in our ports.

Benevolent fascist dictatorship.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Decentralized government with a strong sovereignty and popular involvement. Classic philosophy would be taught thoroughly, lots of debates, sports would be extremely important as well as intellectual games.
The central government would be all-powerful when it comes to regulating foreign meddling, no american media or banks would be allowed for example.
Democratic fascism if you will.

No Taxes
No Laws Except Commies get the death sentence

Enjoy your sexual tourism and sweatshops

first of all i get nukes so i can do whatever i want
then ill build a society around gladiator style fights where there are 30 or so classes and each time you want to advance to a higher class you will have to win a tournament of 2-12 people of the same class that want to advance (as ranks get higher the number of participants gets lower).
the fights will be to the death but if you surrender and your opponent decides to let you live you become the lowest class regardless of what class you were before, get branded in the face with hot iron in the shape of a dick, and will never be able to advance above rank 19.

classes 0-5 will pretty much be slaves, 6-15 will be blue collar workers with more autonomy, slave drivers, law enforcement, and will be allowed to become academics if they pass an iq test, 16-19 will manage the lower classes and 20+ will be neets and be assigned into various government committees if they choose to.
in addition to these millstones each advancement in class will of course give you more rights and better living/working conditions and options.
your starting class will be half of your fathers class when you are 13 rounded up, so if your father is class 15 when you turn 13 then your class will start at 8. if your father dies before you turn 13 then your class will be half his class at the time of your birth, if your father is unknown then you will be assigned the lowest class.
you will be allowed to enter the tournaments at age 16 with your fathers consent (consent is not needed if father is dead or unknown or below rank 6) or at age 20.

w*men will be property of course, but if a w*man has an iq score above 130 they will also be given the option to become an academic and an independent person.

r8

p.s
naturally jews will all belong to the top class and not be required to participate in the fights

I'm ok with that

The most jewish thing I've ever read

Only girls and femenine traps will be allowed to live and procreate to create an human version of Gardevoirs which will be the sole population. For this purpose traps will be banned from removing their male genitalia

Circumcision banned under death penalty

Every abrahamic religion banned

Every house must have a bidet for every bathroom under death penalty

Army will be all robots an shieet

Nuclear weapons for AMD

>how to sustain
Fiscal paradise and money launder

Multimillonaire magnates only immigrants allowed. If male, must become trap if want to have kids or turn their male kids into traps to warrant the population existence

Poor people shot on sight

Robots to do all menial jobs

Death penalty for
>murder
>rape of a married or engaged woman
>pedophilia
>homosexuality
>adultery
>usury
>mind altering drug production/dealing
>serious financial crimes
>blasphemy against Jesus Christ and God the Father

Basically I'd get rid of the prison industrial complex and replace most penalties with the death penalty, lashes/canings or fines. Prisons only breed more criminals, degenerates and homosexuals. They also allow for criminal gangs to form and communicate.

Basically what this guy did.

Attached: 1556955359506.jpg (778x778, 166K)

Why don't you go back to Israel ?

Hurrrrrrrrr Ancap is jewish
DUURRRRRRRRRR

>Thinking death will solve anything in society: the post
You clearly are an intelligent being, I gotta admit. I hope you grow up.

It is

it's the opposite