Christians only

All depictions of christ in the Catholic Church and Orthodox Church go against the second commandment of god. "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, OR ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.”

Attached: iu-3.jpg (336x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=MXFUkvqnk9c
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY
youtube.com/watch?v=3fHPBIhYQQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1A5SHhorD0
youtube.com/watch?v=XmJ6TcuQslI
youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>protocuck
Don't you have to defend Israel or something?

I do not feel that god is real.

BEGONE! AND INTO THE OVENS WITH THEE, FOUL SEMITES! FOR THOU ART A BLIGHT UPON THE EARTH.

Attached: 1559615192179s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Capitalize that G, user.

CHRISTIANS only godless heathen!

Why? The evidence is overwelming to be quite frank

>d-d-don't read it yourself, let us interpret it for you

I love that 8pol is here to drown out all the christcuck shills

Attached: popeanderson.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

You worship a JEW? HAHAHAHA!

Attached: a4o.jpg (2596x2461, 1.3M)

Ironically, iconoclasm is generally considered heresy nowadays

8ch had an entire board dedicated to Christianity, lmao

Yet 8/pol/ continuously btfo Christians your gonna get more Jow Forumsacks than Christians.

Jesus is coming soon.
Repent.

This desu

Based Hungarian jew ridiculing European traditional religion.

>Always have been told to read the Bible
>"Go on. Read it. It will prove our denomination right!"
>Actually do read it.
>No mention of priests, bishops or popes
>No mention of praying to Mary
>No mention of the trinity
>No mention of celebrating Christmas or Easter
>No mention of churches or congregations
>No mention of Sunday as the Sabbath
>No mention of keeping relics for good luck
>No mention of sola fide
>No mention of easy believism

Why are denominormies so stupid? Everything in the Bible blows out all the 5000 denominations. The only message I got from the Bible is keep God's law and go to Heaven.

Get out desperate antichrist kike, Jow Forums rejected jews like they rejected Jesus Christ.

Jesus said the old testament rules don't apply anymore though

"Pastor" Steven Anderson Exposed - Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

Attached: 1511963671612.png (900x3186, 814K)

Go to Mass.

Let's see more like the image posted.

At least something to read. Not sure I want to sit through a 2 hour video.

Actually, the first four commandments are completely useless. Please prove me wrong.

Turn to Christ, bros. Best thing I’ve ever done. I don’t care one way or the other about atheist mockery. Life is infinitely better when you have Scripture to turn to for guidance. Times are tough, my dudes. Love one another, if any man sins against you forgive him. Repent of your sins and pray for the Lords swift return. Feed the hungry, heal the sick, care for the less fortunate, follow Christs example.

Attached: 727A3E7C-5FA2-4A2B-A88B-ECCA747E5188.jpg (960x943, 123K)

You are posting with a kekistan flag, therefore all your opinions are suspect. And not least of all the ones about Theology

OP has a point and it's been debated since the beginning. It can be viewed in a wide range of literal or metaphorical ways. The Amish don't like to be photographed because they themselves are an image of God (though some don't mind.) Orthodox don't use 3d/"Graven" icons (but some are in flat 3d relief.) Catholics use statuary but don't worship them (some worship statues of Mary) The bottom line is they don't replace the God of worship, ever. And that is the point of the commandment. So shut up, Mohammed. True Christianity is basically consistent, heresies take many forms and false Christianities are many- none of which are the three main branches. Usually

Attached: 1563152955041m.jpg (1017x1024, 117K)

>because they themselves are an image of God
There is no proof that God has ever made anything in his own image. The is nothing that exist that can proven to have been made in the image of God.

haha rekt

Fpbp

I thought I told you to shut up.

Attached: Craven image.jpg (474x360, 35K)

OH NO THE CHURCH IS NOT PERFECT TIME TO JOIN ISLAM AND MURDER PEOPLE

This video is misleading. It refutes Lutheran/Calvinist soteriology, but says nothing of Arminian soteriology - the theology that many (most?) Protestants follow. Lutheran/Calvinism is not synonymous with Protestantism, so the title is inappropriate.

I decided to accept Jesus today anons. But i'm still confused about all the denominations that abound, it is necessary for me to join one? can't i just pray and read the bible on my own?

modern jews are edom, europeans are israel

Attached: 140625-British-Israelism.gif (366x250, 54K)

>it is necessary for me to join a denomination?
No
>can't i just pray and read the bible on my own?
Technically yes, but the Bible does say to be in fellowship with other Christians
Congrats btw, praise God

catholic or orthodox, ignore all the others. especially the Luther nonsense. luther wanted to cheat on his wife so he made his own religion so nobody could condemn him

its ok to pray and read on your own. its ok to worship in private. blessings, brother/sister. welcome to eternal life

>All depictions of christ in the Catholic Church and Orthodox Church go against the second commandment of god
By that logic, wouldn't the existence of Christ be against the second commandment?

>Saying that Orthodox Church is false
>Orthodox Church, which can quite literally translates to "Correct Church"
The amount of stupidity this post has clearly shows that protestant reformation was mostly a mistake.
See:

I have family members who are christians, so it that won't be hard to follow
>congrats btw, praise God
Thanks friend, amen

>catholic or orthodox, ignore all the others
I'll start looking more deeply into what they have to say then

I see. Bless you to user, thank you all for taking the time to respond btw

Havla brate.

God desires mercy and love. Don't be like the Pharisees tying heavy loads to people's backs without lending a finger to help. Pictures of Jesus increase people's faith, what's wrong with that?

The reason the church oks the images is that most of the people in history werent literate. They knew the images as the stories of the bible

That is going to be your excuse when you stand before the gates of hell

Nope, Jesus will love me and forgive the church.

Sure he will i mean that is a given no worries there . He never said that the gate was small

pic related is you on the right

Attached: Screenshot_15 (3).jpg (622x847, 165K)

>vaticancatholic.com

>God desires mercy and love.
There is no proof that God desires mercy and love.

Why doesn't Jesus stay on the earth all the time?

youtube.com/watch?v=MXFUkvqnk9c

I don't think you can be Christian and not defend Israel.

Attached: roc.png (1681x2802, 246K)

Attached: 75a85b2a4a707cec695b254731977c32.jpg (630x961, 124K)

Read John 8:44, Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 and you'll see that as a Christian you must not defend it.

This means no false idols. You're allowed pictures of Jesus bro.

That's why the "just read the Bible" meme is utterly retarded
The Bible isn't for everyone

this

>reads the bible
>doesn't understand what he is reading

>No mention of priests, bishops or popes
1 Timothy 3:2
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

>No mention of the trinity
1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

>No mention of churches or congregations
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

>No mention of Sunday as the Sabbath
Exodus 16:26
Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.

Sunday is the last day of the week nowadays.

>No mention of sola fide
John 11:26
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

>No mention of easy believism
Romans 11:29
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>Ephesians 2:8-9
You "forgot" to add verse 10

oy vey amen praise yahweh hallelujah oy vey all races are brothers and sisters in christ oy vey

>evidence
none what so ever, it's a moot point to even argue for or against. What isn't up for debate is how completely backwards christianity is as a religion. It will NOT save the white race, and that's enough said.
I dare any "christian" to type BLOOD AND SOIL ABOVE ALL ELSE and prove me wrong.

Idolatry barely exists because no one today could possibly worship a thing.
OP, your picture is blasphemy.
> Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

WE

Attached: thasrite.jpg (530x523, 51K)

What about it? It says that those who are saved are the worksmanship of Christ, and that God has planned good works for them to do. Whether or not they do those good works is not a condition of their salvation.

This

The word of God translated in all the languages around the world is not for everyone

Blessed user

Orthodoxy will set you free brother

Attached: 0908icon-holy-wisdom.jpg (225x318, 58K)

He is a tranny. Ignore him, brother.

Another retard who literally places their own race above the Creator of all things to ever exist. Do you understand how stupid that is?

The only blood that matters is the blood of Christ, fren.

>family values
>homosexuality is degenerate
>forgive others
>love one another

Christianity is only “backwards” if you are a tranny kike

You posting this picture is by your own definition heresey, fucking retard

Not true, its just changed shape.

Now we idolize niggers who throw a ball, sluts who "model" or musicians etc. Hell if some sweaty negroid autographs a piece or toilet paper the modern man acts as if hes been graced by God.

You may not call it worship, but they clearly are projecting the roles of superior and inferior with themselves being the inferior beings. And when you really think about how much time they spend watching, talking about, studying, and projecting the outcomes of future games it is a religion. Not to mention they dedicate every Sunday to it.

>Not really Xtian but believe Jesus wasa a real dude

Look guys, your lord and saviour wanted to save people from slavery. The kikes subverted his words and the sand niggers created their own knock off version like they always do with everything.

No graven Images
>No swastikas

You've been kiked since the fucking bronze age faggots, wake up.

I don't use this picture with a religious purpose it literally means nothing to me

youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY

>he worships a jew on a stick
honestly wtf is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

It doesn’t matter, the WORD says what it says. If you are using a scriptural only approach to define this heresey, all images of anything divine would fall under that law. You don’t get to apply your personal definition.

It’s a good thing Protestants are retards and my church can look holy as fuck

The 2,000 year-old Catholic position on salvation is that we are saved by Jesus Christ and Him alone (cf. Acts 15:11; Eph. 2:5). But by the grace of Christ, we achieve the salvation God desires for us through perseverance in both faith and works.
see:
>Psalm 11:7,28:4, Isa. 3:10, 59:18, Jer. 25:14, 50:29, Ezek. 9:10, 11:21, 36:19, Hos. 4:9, 9:15, 12:2, Sir. 16:12,14

Luke 23:41; John 3:19-21, Rom. 8:13, 2 Tim 4:14, Titus 3:8,14, Rev. 22:12 – these verses also teach us that we all will be judged by God according to our deeds. There is no distinction between the “saved” and the “unsaved.”

1 Cor. 3:15 – if works are unnecessary for salvation as many Protestants believe, then why is a man saved (not just rewarded) through fire by a judgment of his works?

Matt. 10:22, 24:13; Mark 13:13 – Jesus taught that we must endure to the very end to be saved. If this is true, then how can Protestants believe in the erroneous teaching of “Once saved, always saved?” If salvation occurred at a specific point in time when we accepted Jesus as personal Lord and Savior, there would be no need to endure to the end.

Matt. 16:27 – Jesus says He will repay every man for what he has done (works).

Matt. 25:40,45 – Jesus says “Whatever you did to the least of my brothers, you did it to Me.” We are judged and our eternal destiny is determined in accordance with our works.

Mark 10:21 – Jesus says sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. This means that our salvation depends upon our works.

Luke 12:43-48 – these verses teach us that we must act according to the Lord’s will. We are judged based upon what we know and then do, not just upon what we know.

Luke 14:14 – Jesus says we are repaid for the works we have done at the resurrection of the just. Our works lead to salvation.

The word says lest ye corrupt your self and that is what the Catholics exactly did

youtube.com/watch?v=3fHPBIhYQQA

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1A5SHhorD0

youtube.com/watch?v=XmJ6TcuQslI

We are a part of the trinity then:

John 17:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Deut. 4:15 – from this verse, Protestants say that since we saw “no form” of the Lord, we should not make graven images of Him.

Deut. 4:16 – of course, in early history Israel was forbidden to make images of God because God didn’t yet reveal himself visibly “in the form of any figure.”

Deut. 4:17-19 – hence, had the Israelites depicted God not yet revealed, they might be tempted to worship Him in the form of a beast, bird, reptile or fish, which was a common error of the times.

Exodus 3:2-3; Dan 7:9; Matt. 3:16; Mark 1:10; Luke 3:22; John 1:32; Acts 2:3- later on, however, we see that God did reveal himself in visible form (as a dove, fire, etc).

Deut. 5:8 – God’s commandment “thou shall not make a graven image” is entirely connected to the worship of false gods. God does not prohibit images to be used in worship, but He prohibits the images themselves to be worshiped.

See:

Exodus 25:18-22; 26:1,31 – for example, God commands the making of the image of a golden cherubim. This heavenly image, of course, is not worshiped by the Israelites. Instead, the image disposes their minds to the supernatural and draws them to God.

Num. 21:8-9 – God also commands the making of the bronze serpent. The image of the bronze serpent is not an idol to be worshiped, but an article that lifts the mind to the supernatural.
1 Chron. 28:18-19 – David gives Solomon the plan for the altar made of refined gold with a golden cherubim images.

Ezek. 41:15 – Ezekiel describes graven images in the temple consisting of carved likenesses of cherubim. These are similar to the images of the angels and saints in many Catholic churches.

Col. 1:15 – the only image of God that Catholics worship is Jesus Christ, who is the “image” (Greek “eikon”) of the invisible God.

based Swedebro

>you will spend eternity in "paradise" full of shit-skins, spics and niggers, goy
>statistically Christianity is majority non-white on a global scale
>go to heaven and spend eternity with niggers and mexicans
>turn the other cheek
>suck black people's toes
>jew on a stick
>jews are the chosen race
>Israel is your holy lands, not Europe
>doesn't matter if whites go extinct as long as the swarthy brown horde are all christians that want to suck jesus' toes
>worship a holy foreskin of a desert jew carpenter that got yeeted on by Roman paGANGs
>niggers and spics are equal to white men
>it doesn't matter if you're a pedophile rapist as long as at the end of it all you repent and subject yourself to Yahweh and his physical jew incarnation, Jesus
>thou shalt not kill (what weak faggotry nonsense is this?)
>if a nigger-mexican hybrid spic rapes and kills your blonde 7 year old daughter, don't kill him, just turn the other cheek... oh now he's repented and turned to jeebus, nice you can spend eternity with your daughter's pedophile rapist murderer that ate her pussy in heaven and your 7 year old daughter's in hell because her Nazi grandma told her about indigenous European gods and goddesses and she really liked Frigg and made some offerings to white gods. but that doesn't matter you don't need her, you can play black jack and poker with her rapist murderer in heaven

Christianity is the most non-white fag cuck religion on the face of planet Earth

literally none of that sounds good or based to me, faggot

you're clearly not white if you're a christweeder. A Christweeder will always put Yahweh above blood and soil. A Christweeder will always put Yahweh above the Aryan race
genocide all christcucks. a cancer on the white world

Attached: christian 5.png (1080x1120, 206K)

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.”—MATT. 22:37.

BTW, how many people have you killed so far? Do you lack integrity?

NatSoc lasted only 10 years

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

>Spend eternity with niggers and spics
Race doesn't exist up there. We'll all be spiritual beings without skin or muscles.
>Turn the other cheek
This doesn't mean do not rebuke others or do not defend yourself
>Jews are the chosen race
Christianity denounces Jews from being God's chosen.

Enjoy your pagan God's though ;).

>post with multiple verse references and context
>no one will engage

And this is why religious discourse on Jow Forums is garbage tier. Maybe we really do need our own board.

Attached: 14ED67D6-6319-420D-9E6A-C3685D35D0BC.jpg (474x474, 84K)

You think i am going to argue a facebook post ?

Attached: Screenshot_14.jpg (1280x925, 256K)

Those verses are in the Bible. You can open a Bible and read that God allows and even orders images to be build

Jesus fulfilled the Torah Law
Once it's fulfilled, nothing can be added to it, it's complete.

Jesus left us, and in his place, the Holy Spirit. (We all become vessels of Ruach, Eros, Love, God's, the Creaor's, Will)

Attached: time.png (1111x734, 35K)

>Christian
>posts pagan art

Yikes, how dumb...

>Refuting video from the vatican using muh catholic bible based on critical text
>still has pope francis
>still does infant baptism
>still makes and sprinkles holy water
>worships mary by "venerating her"
>worships saings by "venerating them"
>in bed with satanic forces for over a milenia
>still believes in purgatory, gives twitter indulgences when you follow pope on twatter
>still believes work based salvation so many people unknowingly end up rejecting the "free" gift of salvation.
>still holds mass in a dead language so no one can understand the service
>muh vatican 2
>protects pedopriests
>calls servicemen fathers although the bible specifically tells you not to
>repeats same prayers 400 times although the bible specifically tells you not to
>bulk of the practices and doctrines literally unbiblical because they use the wrong bible and muh tradition
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this one burger baptist pastor is exposing us quick, make a video using our false bible reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>tfw

Attached: 1561394725442.gif (220x220, 90K)

That was not even the debate . Do Catholics corrupt them selves with the statues do they think its more then just stone ?

>God allows and even orders images to be build

God allows it because he commands it God knows how it looks like and it was placed on his ark . Do we really know how the religious figures looked like ?

Attached: Screenshot_15.jpg (737x749, 162K)

Friendly reminder Jesus loves you :)

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

EVERYONE THE SHOOTING WAS STAGED!! FUCKING STAGED

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 8.15.20 AM.png (406x799, 461K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 8.14.40 AM.png (1113x696, 939K)

Look at me i am the kike now

That commandment literally bans all art. It’s retarded and ignored by 100% of Christians

This isn't 8/pol/. 4/pol/ has always had a strong Christian community.

The Ten Commandments are part of the OLD testament and are for the jews.
Fucking retard prot.

I don’t think that’s the best visualization of the broad vs. narrow path

Christ was a man though so the commandment is not pertinent you dumb fucking retard learn to read