(((Mainstream media))) btfo!

(((Mainstream media))) btfo!

Attached: mass_shooters.jpg (1902x2048, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cDc7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone please make a evangelion video about this

When do you think the 222222222nd post will be reached? A few months from now? That's kinda all I'm hanging around on Jow Forums now for.

what is this graph trying to say?

I'd like to see this too. kek

get um while their hot!

Attached: 2019sht.png (2611x2564, 2.35M)

they're

>4+ people
doesn't mean 4+ dead people.

If you squint, kinda looks like a merchant.

btw 50% psyop hoaxes for strategy of tension, and disarmament

So any shit skins there.

Attached: Incels of Peace.jpg (988x1024, 272K)

Definition of a mass shooting is 4+ people shot.

Yet another case of shrieking whataboutism ffs. No one gives a fuck about gangbanger shootings, let me know when you have a black panther shooter writing a manifesto and killing a bunch of whiteys for political reasons, and there we are talking! you are trying to build a case based on skewed semantics, what are you a CNN journalist? roflmao

You want our niggers? You can have them.

>mass shooters are mostly white males!

Unironically our niggers know how to behave, because they don't blame us for their past of slavery. You need to accept American niggers are the worst human beings possible and it's because they are Americans and also niggers.
Yes yes yes, they are fucking savage-tier nignogs, but you are as much as a pea brained moron if you seriously believe that image is an actual argument to convince normies about how segregation is good. If anything the kosher mass media would turn that meme into a "call for desperate help to ask for even more reparations and white guilt". The rules have changed ever since El Paso, step up your game papi.
>t. your frend, the racist spic

Oh no. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DELETE THIS OP

use a coma u ilerterite cunt.

Ummm sorry sweetie, this is what you libshits wanted to talk about so now we're talking about it

This is the best graphic of 2019. The jew media is trying to make whites the enemy. Have to push back.

it does

Attached: 1562544422371.jpg (255x255, 21K)

this needs an archive link to who did what in this pic. I believe it but I need some facts my nigga

I totally agree that niggers are inheritantly more violent, but comparing gang bangers to like racially motivated active shooters is kind of silly. If all those black ppl were shooting up a white church to eradicate Christians or something then you'd probably hear about it

I'd love if it had their names on their photos and less faggy writing on the bottom.
>"My research" i can't share that shit- it's not my research

Who said anything about segregation? The Leftist media narrative is that "white males do all the mass shootings." The reality is that the overwhelming majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by black males in Leftist-controlled municipalities, and every single time a Leftist is confronted with this fact, they default into their typical mode of moving the goalposts and changing the criteria for a "mass shooting" so they end up with mostly white males. They can't STAND the "white male mass shooter" narrative being wrecked, and their knee-jerk response is to self-identify with a typical kike pilpul tactic.

Just like you did.

Attached: the wheel is magic.jpg (586x499, 40K)

looks like Samir Al-Hayid to me.

show menorah, kike

i see it. the niggerest one is the eyeball.

Okay user, you are right, I'm a leftist kike, you got me there real bad! but think how would you redpill normies about that fact, without virtue signaling on how whites are victims of evil blacks. There is something called meeting halfway, or persuasion incentive. That narrative you are trying to push is only agreeable for people with your same mindset, but the idea is to redpill the normies, specially all the non-whites on how the democratic party needs the victim narrative to appeal to their voter base. By pushing the same narrative -regardless if it is the holly truth for you- you are simply going to keep on giving bad optics to your movement, fren. I mean, you have a higher IQ than me after all, you should be able to be figuring this out by yourself.

You are Jewing so hard it's not even funny anymore.

Attached: EBJfOswXsAELNEz.jpg (881x862, 84K)

Found the Jew. they stick out like sore thumbs wherever they go and cant even see it.

yes exactly, how do you make normies blame me! have you noticed how blaming blacks and democrats always backfires, unless you are willing to murder them all. How would you adapt your narrative for normies to wonder why the fuck no one is stoping the never ending gangwar and red pill them on how kikes are pushing the strings. I'm a self hating kike, please expose me!

smoked out a merchant here

Exactly, I'm dead serious. I get your point about posting that mass shooting meme, but it will only work within your same ideological circles, try to twist the narrative for normies to see it and wonder why democrats never do anything about it. Instead of killing millions of blacks and spics, turn them against their masters and have them doing the bidding for you. Kikery 101 fren. Take it with a grain of salt or whatever, just be smarter about it, or GTFO, we don't want to get shut down like cripplechan.

What are the crimes here. Can't be shootings.

>whataboutism
>what are you a cnn journalist?

faggot.

A lot of evil wypipo in this list...

No shit goym! read the thread like big boys do and realize how I'm betraying my kind to give you some tips on how to expose us! you gentiles don't seem to understand yet the concept of "narrative", and ever since the El Paso false flag things are going downhill for white nationalists, and I say it in a practical way, no sarcarsm or black pilling, actually encouraging you to hate us more and find a way to red pill normies about us! muahahahaha are you white enough to save your future? try it!

>faggot
and then what? what are you adding to the thread? no one will give a damn about how whites are victims of blacks, because we control the narrative you dumb goy! the narrative in which no matter what blacks will always be the victims, regardless of evidence or context! narratie is all! hahaha you will never be able to figure how to use the narrative against us! oh no I've said too much...

This isn’t about segregation or ethnostates you daft cunt. This is about pointing out the media’s trash. If the shooter is hwhite, it dominates the news cycle for weeks, and the shooters race is a center point of the coverage. If the shooter isn’t hwhite, the news doesn’t give a fuck. Are you too dumb to see the implications of this pants on face retarded bias? This is about fear mongering by projecting and appealing to emotion. No one talks about the tens of thousands who take their own lives with guns, no one talks about niggers killing each other en masse, the only thing the news cares about it demonizing whites as often as possible. Mass shooting get coverage because of how the spectacle appeals to the naive viewers emotions. There are much more tragic things happening in the country.

>make a evangelion video about this
What

>If the shooter is hwhite, it dominates the news cycle for weeks, and the shooters race is a center point of the coverage. If the shooter isn’t hwhite, the news doesn’t give a fuck.
no shit.
>This is about fear mongering by projecting and appealing to emotion.
Oh no shit, really!!!???
>No one talks about the tens of thousands who take their own lives with guns, no one talks about niggers killing each other en masse,
I can't believe it, are you shitting me?
>the only thing the news cares about it demonizing whites as often as possible.
You have to be kidding, please stop.
>Mass shooting get coverage because of how the spectacle appeals to the naive viewers emotions.
I'm completely flabbergasted. If this is all true as you say, how would you be able to twist the narrative on your behalf if you were a white person? seems like repeating the same mantra just feeds the stablishment's narrative.

The whole point of the kike media is to have the ability to bend reality into whatever conformation they desire.

Simpletons are easily fooled by sophistry, and smart people are easy to distract with nuance. Truth is always raw and simple, that's why there have always been secret elites hiding the truth, thus gaining the value of a scarce certainty only they can capitalize upon.

kek

Go back to r/politics faggot. You have no commie shareblue mods here to protect your kike ass.

Read the whole thread you absolute mediocre excuse of a meatbag, I'm unironically 4d chessing as a kike betraying all kikes so your juvenile minds can understand how El Paso has changed the narrative, or maybe I'm not, or who cares. You guys seem to have such a high IQ that it's hard for morons like me to convey a point. The meme in the OP is good and has potential, but you need to give it some different context other than "hang all niggers, race war now!".

this jew is rustled. meme works.

You have no idea where you are, do you?

You might as well just put on a yellow star moishe

dumb goy, you will never be able to convince normies how whites are the victims here! because that is why we engineered the El Paso false flag! oh no! I've said too much again...

Dc sniper was exactly that. Nigger killer targeting white people. Get a real job.

Let me tell you the difference: blacks shooting blacks is gang related crimes. Whites purposefully targeting mintorities out of racially motivation is another thing.

Retards.

move those goalposts

Please don't post that meme on social media! don't do it! oh no we are so screwed, that will redpill millions about how blacks commit must of the murders! That meme will change the course of mankind...delete it now please, I have money and power! I can offer anything you goym want!
Kiked and goypilled my fellow zionist. Let's demorzlise these dumb goym so they don't realize the great power of that meme muahaha.

If i'm not wrong Rotherham is about some pakistani child-molesting\trafficking in one of the UK counties. Dunno about the rest, unfortunately.

>niggers are illiterate, so probably. good job, tranny.

Attached: 1564858706664.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>they're all gang related crimes
actually, that's not the case. nobody ever finds out why most of those shootings happen. you are just making an assumption because theyre black. it doesnt make any difference what the motivation is. a mass shooting is a mass shooting.

the best way to tackle this would be some common sense gun laws that selectively target at-risk populations. black males should not be allowed to own firearms, and we should do random sweeps of their homes to ensure that they have not illegally obtained firearms.

Most of them are multiple felons, so they can't buy guns anyway.

Attached: C7QZqALU4AAu5c6.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

>some common sense gun laws that selectively target at-risk populations. black males should not be allowed to own firearms, and we should do random sweeps of their homes to ensure that they have not illegally obtained firearms.
Oh no no no no! that would be cleverly using my own kike narrative against me! delete this! moooodss moooods help!! this goy knows!!

Then the media needs to stop conflating all mass shootings with terrorist attacks. The political motivation is the problem. But they don't want to say openly (yet) that they want to police thoughts because they first need to de-arm people.

Most mass shootings aren't done by white dudes who bought guns legally. Mostly just a few admittedly more massive ones. And these are the people who'd use cars vans and explosives if they couldn't get guns.

>DC Sniper targeted whites

Attached: images(10).jpg (310x162, 11K)

>niggers
>writing

a dog biting a man isn't "new", where as a man biting a dog, that is novel and different.

archive.is/cDc7
>kill 6 whites a day for 30 days

how do we explain normies that all non-whites are not human? I mean it's the truth after all, why would one use a different narrative?

There should be a picture like this for every year since Obama's election

Not going to be able to meme this without actual citations homo

Attached: source.jpg (331x167, 6K)