Look, I don't really care what some 200 year old scrap of paper says about guns...

Look, I don't really care what some 200 year old scrap of paper says about guns. What actually matters is what is happening today, in 2019. The founders didn't even mention assault rifles in the Second Amendment, so they clearly did not intend for mere civilians to get their hands on them.

On top of that, the United States is a nation of immigrants. People come here to flee persecution in their own nations. Immigrants should not have to be afraid of getting shot if they come to the United States. We should be trying to make our new citizens as comfortable as possible, not allowing them to be terrorized by gun owners.

The time has come to put a stop to gun owners. They should be forced to turn them in and those who refuse will be imprisoned and their property seized. It's time to get tough on gun owners and put the safety and security of our nation first.

Attached: 3837578735turntheminyoufilthygoys.jpg (907x510, 44K)

Call your representative and tell them that.

No

Attached: FB_IMG_1565008723834.jpg (800x761, 40K)

'mere civilians'
Any cop not subject to the UCMJ is also a 'mere civilian'.
Go boil your bottom agent Smith.

No.

Attached: high.jpg (1158x1400, 413K)

Eh, he's not a glownigger. This is just shitty (you) farming bait.

>I don't really care what some 200 year old scrap of paper says about guns.

Attached: 1410855776871.jpg (800x764, 17K)

B8.
But it was well-established in the Federalist Papers and James Madison's own personal writings that civilians were to have access to arms that were on par with the military's. And that was was based on a guiding principle, not on the technology.

Motherfucker we already banned machine guns from civilian use. Sub-machine guns and light/heavy machine guns are banned without very strict permission.

An AR-15 is a moderate caliber semi automatic with a buttstock and magazine feeding system.

Its not a military gun its simple and moderate as fuck.

Second this nation was made of immigrant white people until 50 years ago. The immigration of everyone else started in the 70s and the 80s, coinciding with the largest increase in violence since the civil war.

This is a country by white people for white people and always has since its founding 300 years ago.

Anyone raiding law abiding citizens houses for guns should be hung

with very strict permission

damn i can own a M249? Gimme gimme gimme

Faggot OP btfo by le black science man.

Attached: 1564954927330.jpg (705x952, 111K)

>On top of that, the United States is a nation of immigrants. People come here to flee persecution in their own nations.
And for that reason, we should persecute our own citizen and infringe on their rights. Quit being a dummy

Attached: 249370EF-64FD-41E7-BB29-CB509E6FFF5F.jpg (500x500, 15K)

>The founders didn't even mention assault rifles in the Second Amendment, so they clearly did not intend for mere civilians to get their hands on them.
Weak bait even by /po/ standards.

lets say they actually do ban guns. do you think politicians and the wealthy will give up their armed security details?
why should wealth and status be a barrier to self defense? if jeff bezos can defend his home from crackheads, why shouldnt i?

>/po/
Jow Forums

>This is a country by white people for white people and always has since its founding 300 years ago.
Go check some demographic stats and get back to me, champ.

They did not mention it so clearly they did not want for civilians to own them. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Attached: happymerchant_pol-surverting-kike.png (1903x880, 541K)

Attached: ancap_gun_control_liberty.jpg (960x524, 65K)

Dear user, tell me honestly, do you think you are Hero right now? Do you think that banning the means of protection against crime and tyranny is going to solve your problems? Look at the words "Shall not be infringed.", it clearly tells you that you have no right to infrign the gun ownership of the ordinary citizen, since it's an irrefutable human right. Unfortunately, like all rights, it is abused, however, no restrictions are actually needed. Instead, focus on improving the morals of your society, not just being a mindless drone of consumerist society that can easily be targeted by (((Villians))) in the alleyway and drink your blood like they drink blood from the innocent babies. And I thought I was a wimp and stupid... sheesh, guess there is always gonna be more stupid in this world than me.
See:

Attached: Zawa23.jpg (1280x704, 49K)

Stfu and go back to tumblr

grate I guess ill use a pointy stick to protect myself against a pack of coyote. thx bub

Look, I don't really care what some 200 year old scrap of paper says about media. What actually matters is what is happening today, in 2019. The founders didn't even mention the Internet in the First Amendment, so they clearly did not intend for civilians to get their hands on them.

On top of that, the United States is a nation of diverse opinions. People come here to flee polical correctness in their own websites. People should not have to be afraid of getting offended if they come to the United States. We should be trying to make our new citizens as comfortable as possible, not allowing them to be terrorized by mean words.

The time has come to put a stop to computer owners. They should be forced to turn them in and those who refuse will be imprisoned and their property seized. It's time to get tough on free speech and put the safety and security of our nation first.

Attached: 1565035660861.jpg (140x99, 4K)

Attached: 7456456453.png (681x643, 557K)

Oh and I forgot add some

Attached: downloadfile-38.jpg (474x848, 50K)

>some 200 year old scrap of paper
>your flag

Youre a fucking traitor and should be hanged in a public square.

Not even remotely joking.

>The founders didn't even mention assault rifles in the Second Amendment, so they clearly did not intend for mere civilians to get their hands on them.
Jesus didn't mention spreading the faith using any technology, I guess that printing press and the non-Latin bibles are out the window eh?

>What actually matters is what is happening today, in 2019
What's actually happening today is 500,000 people per annum are saved from a major crime by the discharge of a weapon in the USA (Centre for Disease Control). This is versus the 30,000 killed in a shooting each year (20,000 of which are self inflicted).

>On top of that, the United States is a nation of immigrants
Kek, this is actually good bait overall user, really.

>Immigrants should not have to be afraid of getting shot if they come to the United States
Ignoring the bait, let's just keep going. If they are in a civilised white country, they don't have to worry about that sort of thing, and if they are afraid, they can always carry a firearm too.

Holy shit is black science reddit guy a fucking gun nut? Holy fucking based lad

The US Constitution is laid out as a set of restrictions on the government, not permissions for the people. It does not say "You can only do X & Y," and an unmentioned Z is therefore not allowed. It says "The government can only do X & Y," and any unmentioned Z is therefore allowed.

The minute you start selectively choosing which amendments you want to keep in the Constitution is the day your protections are gone

You don't want to recognize the right to bear arms? Okay, we'll remove women's right to vote then. It's a two way street dumbass

this, also ironically you would be unable to say that as it would hurt women's feelings, and as the 1st A means nothing, the only measure of who gets to say what is whose feelings are most hurt.

Attached: ban.jpg (1739x1123, 439K)

To be honest, people should receove better weaponry to compensate for the government's current arsenal being yoo dangerous. A social policy of distributing old Abrams tanks and ammunition to people would suffice

Noone fucking cares, gas the kikes
Racewar now

>Shall not be infringed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Good find saved

copypasta.

sage.

He's spoken out about outrage culture before, he got metoo'd not too long ago as well so he's prolly just fed up

>Immigrant doesn't care about the constitution
See why we don't want you?

>starts sentence with "look"
>usual appeal to Le pragmatism pilpul
Die nigger kike guns for all Whites

Am I the only human being who understands these things were written based on principles and not on physical things?
They didn't predict the internet or telephones either....but we don't ask to ban the 1st amendment because we understand the principle.

As for immigration, who gives a fuck what some idiot wrote under the statue of liberty, because the founding fathers all wrote who they wanted in the country and who they wanted to vote. Be consistent.

Attached: 1563260738546.jpg (1000x1000, 239K)

The problem is that not enough people carry guns. I’ll never understand how people can both be terrified of mass shootings and completely opposed to the idea of arming themselves. If everyone carried, these rogue actors would not feel so empowered. The fact is that they know they’re shooting fish in a barrel. Stop acting like a victim. Be a hard target. And if you live somewhere where you can’t concealed carry, start planning your move.

I think he just has the tism and says what he wants.

Is that you, Mommy?

Attached: 1564817762568.png (1021x523, 219K)

They also never imagined that Niggers would be made citizens.

Attached: second-amendment-comic1.png (625x605, 48K)

>The founders didn't even mention assault rifles in the Second Amendment
It's almost like they couldn't predict the future, eh?

This is clearly yet another shill thread. Remember to sage, report and hide.