So now that the dust is beginning to settle, what went wrong?

So now that the dust is beginning to settle, what went wrong?

Attached: trump.jpg (1024x715, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/19160/why-is-eretz-yisrael-called-eretz-tzvi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing
Everything went according to plan

>So now that the dust is beginning to settle, what went wrong?
To be honest, Kushner and Ivanka probably went too hard. Pushed as hard as they could for him to cuck.

>Nothing
>Everything went according to plan
Think he's going to win reelection? What issue is there for people to support him on?

Trumps a demagogue and fooled us.

>democrat

Being a kike cum guzzling boomer traitor, have you been paying attention? His cultists have literal shit for brains

he's taunting that their puppet is the perfect little pet dummy

Now yes. I was in the trump train from the beginning. Until I came here and saw the real nazis. I thought it was just a meme that the left created

But how is their puppet going to win reelection? Obama wasn't very nice to Israel. Seemed to favor Iran.

It's quite obvious that Trump never wanted to actually WORK as potus

>It's quite obvious that Trump never wanted to actually WORK as potus
He said too many things that would ruin his business if he didn't win. Without magatards supporting him many of his products would be boycotted to death and probably he would have been destroyed by various legal actions.

Are Jews just doomed to destroy their host and themselves along with it?

>Obama wasn't very nice to Israel
Tried to give them $38 billion at the end of his terms, the bill pushed down the road before failing with the 115th congress and the current one as well. Obama was VERY nice to Israel and considering Iran has been a kike puppet state since Ariel Sharon's time by supporting Hezbollah (Mossad), doubly nice.

>Tried to give them $38 billion at the end of his terms, the bill pushed down the road before failing with the 115th congress and the current one as well. Obama was VERY nice to Israel and considering Iran has been a kike puppet state since Ariel Sharon's time by supporting Hezbollah (Mossad), doubly nice.
He was constantly at odds with them and they did not approve of his dealings with Iran. He basically seemed to ignore them.

trump is a cuck, but maybe this isn't as bad as i originally thought, given the alternatives. i might still vote for him again. don't know. very disappointed and confused by this guy right now.

Publicly, sure. It's the opposite with Trump though, he's publicly on good terms with them but hasn't sent any more funding than what congress renewed from older legislation. Kikes gonna kike.

>trump is a cuck, but maybe this isn't as bad as i originally thought, given the alternatives. i might still vote for him again. don't know. very disappointed and confused by this guy right now.
There are no alternatives. It's a plan that fixes nothing. How will it work? It will will work if they succeed in taking millions of guns from innocent people. If they do that then they have a good chance at catching the ones that are really gonna do something.

But this means all of us are goign to have to deal with this harassment or threat of harassment.

Either it's going to work by over-prosecuting (because they are literally guessing who is going to commit a crime) or it's not going to work and we're jusut going to get more gun control because they're all pushing the idea that we NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

>Publicly, sure. It's the opposite with Trump though, he's publicly on good terms with them but hasn't sent any more funding than what congress renewed from older legislation. Kikes gonna kike.
You know he is really helping them because of the way they are acting towards him.

It was blatantly obvious how they were acting towards Obama.

your parents didn't abort

>now that the dust is beginning to settle
what the hell does this mean

i know. bad laws can get repealed and overturned though. the awb was allowed to sunset back in 2004. maybe we'll just have to deal with shit for a couple years. getting another scotus judge once ginsburg croaks is more important.

He was always a fake populist that flip-flopped on everything, he just knew the right time to say certain things. Also he never gave a shit about the white rural poor, just used them as a stepping stone to become president, like he’s used everyone else in his life

>i know. bad laws can get repealed and overturned though. the awb was allowed to sunset back in 2004. maybe we'll just have to deal with shit for a couple years. getting another scotus judge once ginsburg croaks is more important.
The right does not fight. It slowly surrenders. I'm done.

Trump and Republicans spent all their fucking propaganda effort not trying to convince the population at large of the dangers of gun control but trying to come up with a way to sell gun control to his own party.

I'm done.

Judging by your post it dounds like you are still in grade school

Jews tend to butter up those that aren't giving them what they really want, as soon as they have that something they're quick to throw you under the bus. It's always been this way. Aside from trying to force America to be less blanket-racist and more about punishing people for crimes, he hasn't really helped Israel but even then I don't see that being a helping hand to kikes. Reason being is that if nobody were openly racist, they'd never be able to use their trademark cries of antisemitism, which forces them into arguments with logical discourse they can't win. We'll see, betting on people changing their ways is usually horribly long-odds.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: obsessed.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

>Judging by your post it dounds like you are still in grade school
Whatever dude. I just want to know what you're thinking. What is your plan B after Trump loses election?

His daughter is the POTUS

>very disappointed and confused by this guy right now
this enitire thing will be completely memory-holed by the media and this board within 2 weeks. there will always be a new outrage.

>after Trump loses election
Lol. Ok, kiddo.

both the left and right are jew owned , its doesnt matter who's elected , at the end Israel will always win

democracy has failed.

Trump decided to verbally disembowel himself on public television. Kind of a stupid move.

Act weak, make the Dem candidates eat each other alive, thinking they can’t lose, then destroy them.

>starts trade war
>stock market crashes
>14 months later
>chinese economy implodes
>stock market moons
>american golden age
>Trump 2020
China has enough US cash to survive 14 months. When they run out, what will they trade with? Yaun? Lol nobody wants a currency in active freefall from trade conflict. China is fucked and the US will rise above

Attached: 1556955616863s.jpg (94x125, 2K)

it's like these faggots have never read "The Art of War".

>both the left and right are jew owned , its doesnt matter who's elected , at the end Israel will always win
Obama favored Iran.

And allowed Soros to pump funds into Antifa and BLM.

Didn't nuke Israel for 9/11

Guys I know you don't want to believe that Trump didn't fuck up massively, but can we please embrace the dire reality of it and campaign to get him to change his mind instead ushering in Neocon/Demcorat Holocaust of our rights?

no , he just put Iran on a leash with the nuclear deal in order to protect Israel

Less than 20 percent of Chinese export is to the USA

Basically, it's Trostkyite Bolshevik jews who run the US, and they grapple for the controls with the Israelis and their Zionist neo-con buddies.

(((they))) threatened to lock up his son.

Attached: download (10).jpg (1100x619, 120K)

>Trump: "Im going to bomb syria"
>Jow Forums: "WTF DRUMPF! JEW!"
>nothing happens
>Trump "Im going to bomb the shit out of iran"
>Jow Forums: "ZION DONALD!!"
>nothing happens
>Trump "Red flag laws need to be a thing"
>Jow Forums: "I KNEW IT!! KIKE!!!"
>you are here

he's daughter is married to the supposed jewish messiah , nothing was going to happen to his son

The world ended on 9/11. We all died. We are in hell.

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

Not being a dem.

>Jow Forums: Hey Trump, could you deport these Mexicans now?
>Trump: White supremacy is evil! We need more immigrants, folks! Don't we just love Israel?

It means OP is a faggot

ah, another buzz word laden demoralization post courtesy the shill brigade.

>you are here posting

Attached: 1560060373523.jpg (831x831, 137K)

yeh, nah. The Deep State like to threaten family members if you don’t cooperate with them, most likely Don Jr could have been prosecuted for a minor procedural crime and they threatened Trump with the imprisonment of his son and bear in mind that would affect his son’s inheritance and future business plans.

>no , he just put Iran on a leash with the nuclear deal in order to protect Israel
>Basically, it's Trostkyite Bolshevik jews who run the US, and they grapple for the controls with the Israelis and their Zionist neo-con buddies.
>And allowed Soros to pump funds into Antifa and BLM.
Obama didn't get streets named after him. Your narrative is stupid and wrong. No, there are forces acting against Israel. Iran DID infiltrate our government. Hillary and Obama WERE alligned with Iran.

It's just government agencies playing with people, trying to turn everyone against each other so they don't watch how many innocents they are bombing overseas.

Good to see that you admit it at least.

too much winning, he's probably just tired of winning.

Trump made internet censorship go into overdrive?!?!

WTF impeach!

Its over, hill dog will save us

Attached: 1563675206592.png (1159x665, 231K)

Attached: 1560411058427.jpg (865x452, 215K)

He failed to cleanse America of spics.

Everyone who voted for him (and everyone against him) expected him to be the Hitler of spic cleansing. He did nothing. Nobody is satisfied. Nobody is entertained.

Fuck Trump the Betrayer.

Attached: how_bad_things_andrew_jackson.png (630x628, 1.51M)

>off in the distance, you hear a faint "DAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

>imagine being an apologist for internet censorship

Attached: C2380374-E4AB-49D2-9627-D3FBBEF2A416.png (753x705, 639K)

>iran infiltrated our government
you actually fell for the "Iran is threat to the world" meme? Iran is barely hanging there with all the tariffs , here's my question to you , are you jewish by any chance?

Attached: 1553754070997.jpg (425x283, 18K)

Good list desu

>So now that the dust is beginning to settle, what went wrong?
Bad genes, look at his facial features.

Attached: 1559361915649.gif (616x900, 792K)

Short and sweet

If China stops selling to the US they lose their #1 supply of USD. Most everything they buy is bought with USD because everbody wants USD and they need it to keep their economy afloat.

>>iran infiltrated our government
>you actually fell for the "Iran is threat to the world" meme? Iran is barely hanging there with all the tariffs , here's my question to you , are you jewish by any chance?
It's clear that they infiltrated our government. I'm not saying they are a "threat to the world" but there were many Iran-aligned people in high places.

I'm not saying Israeli infiltration is any better.

I'm pointing out that Israel is in a precarious situation.

the left and right are owned with other jew corporations
>"FTFY"

Honestly we should have backed Cruz

Super hot Prince Harry for president NIGGA

Attached: 0ffa86aefd903a8bfe19280a638d9bfc.jpg (2017x3000, 738K)

>iran infiltrated our government
fuck off conspiritard, we all know that it's putin who infiltrated the white house.

The russians plan to disarm you murricans before invading your shithole.

The "Fourth Empire" must fall for their messiah to come back.

Attached: scorpion-and-the-frog.jpg (1024x745, 199K)

>fooled us
fooled idiots like you, how you could ever think this idiot was going to do anything but rape the country is truly beyond me, he's literally not even better than fucking hillary dude

If you only see the nazis then you can't distinguish satire from facts :^)

It's almost life or death to infiltrate the US because of the power we have. So thinking its far-fetchted to believe other coutnries would do it is retarded.

The scorpion is just doing what a scorpion does. The frog shouldn't have gone against its understanding of the food-chain

>The "Fourth Empire" must fall for their messiah to come back.
Yeah if they're constrained by religious ideas they're wasting their mental effort. They could have accomplished so much more.

Yeah but muh white guilt and muh holohoax. You sure aren't a nazi, user, right ? RIGHT ?

I voted for him but what I slowly began to realize is that he panders to the Jews, negroes and homosexuals before Whites. And this is mainly because Trump wants to be loved by everybody. He loves Reagan and wants to be just as popular. Mark my words, he will bring in some serious liberal policies in the near future because he doesn't want to be seen as a White nationalist. Trump's policies so far have been indirectly anti-White. Prove me wrong.

Nothing.
WWG1WGA

Of course not, I believe everyone has the right to live their life as they see fit so long as it doesn't impede others doing the same.
Just stop being fucking evil.

They can force other trade partners to trade with them exclusiely in dollars.

It's the exact opposite. The religion is what keep them going, following the plan from generation to generation. The Fifth Empire will see their Messiah rules the entire world.
>Why is Eretz Yisrael called “Eretz Tzvi”?
judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/19160/why-is-eretz-yisrael-called-eretz-tzvi
>The gemara (Gitin 57a) explains that just like a deer's skin can expand, Israel can also expand to fit as many residents as it needs. The pasuk is from Daniel 11:41.
Their Messiah, isn't our...

Attached: scheffer_christ.jpg (412x600, 47K)

>Just stop being fucking evil.
But it's what scorpion do...

Attached: frog-and-scorpion.jpg (1024x724, 241K)

/thread

>It's the exact opposite. The religion is what keep them going, following the plan from generation to generation. The Fifth Empire will see their Messiah rules the entire world.
It's a constraint on their behavior and makes them predictible. What is most likely actually happening is that China/Russia/Iran are using these predictible behaviors to destroy the West.

>throws whites under a bus in this latest episode
>gets nothing in return from the dems for it
is this the art of the deal?

I predict something

Nothing went wrong, being accused of treason because of the Russian hoax bullshit how would you be dealing with it all ? Trump has just had to fight accusations of crime that could have cost him his life, we are not talking about anything trivial here, what he was being accused of was crime that came with the pusnishment of death. I dont know anybody else but having witnessed somebody fight a crime that threatened his very existenc alll because of a hoax created by group of people that did not want him to and would do anything they could do to stop him becoming president im not going to sit here and start to question him about meaningless shite.
I hope he gets back on track and starts keeping to the campaign promises he made but im not expecting any miracles, the way the leftist continue to react to anything he might try to do or say in the hysterical manner they have been , not hesitating in telling lies and fabricting stories, doing everything they can to stop him doing anything that could be considered as sucessful.its going to be anything but easy for him to get things done, especially when you get mass shootings happening like they have been with the leftist being hyterical in their reacations and blaming Trump for being the cause of them, even if they know thats not the case, they will just continue to tell the lies they always have, the truth means nothing to them as they have proven over and over again. I will simply wish him the best of luck for what his left of his term and ignore the shills and their narrative being whatever flavour of the month it my be

Stop trying to be nice to people that aren't going to be nice to you, and just leave them to their own devices like nature intends.Don't feed them, don't move them, don't pay them. They can do it themselves. Social evolution has been warped.

I prefer games with cute waifu's and non-violent content anyhow. If they got rid of most of the violent games though you know our waifu's would be next.

Attached: 0922.jpg (686x973, 386K)

Qtard detected
Shouldn't you be off worshipping Israel?

>I'm pointing out that Israel is in a precarious situation.

Lol no. Not even a little

>Lol no. Not even a little
Ok keep believing that.