Do the founding fathers and the constitution actually matter? She makes good points

Do the founding fathers and the constitution actually matter? She makes good points

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-203816_Chrome.jpg (1059x1232, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4
youtube.com/watch?v=HGusKHm5w5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 24BE544B-2AF7-43C3-96A4-F07DEA64CD1D.gif (720x480, 126K)

All of Latin America has tighter gun laws than us, and much higher crime rates. Wherever this shitskin came from probably does too.

If you asked her why she’d probably blame colonial bullshit

She makes no points. Fuck off.

It's the best deal that the white man ever got from their overlords. The failure of modern America is more to do with the people not living up to the ideals of the Founding Fathers, than anything they did.

Attached: 38909b04cb6f10864d54bc9c7e4195de--thomas-jefferson-quotes-founding-fathers.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Anyone disagreeing with the founding fathers is not American. 0% American.

They are deified because they are the foundation for which the United States of America and every defining cultural or social pillar of law rests upon. Any troglodyte that believes otherwise is simply unAmerican, much like this Clear-as-day non-American immigrant.

Colonizer has become such a meme word i ignore it now its losing its real definition as lefty spergs keep shouting it

>Look at what governments did to a bunch of unarmed people.
>You should let yourself be disarmed, too.
These people who want only Trump's government to have guns are hitlarious.

Why don't any of those American spree shooters ever kill cunts like this? At least they'd be doing something useful.

>give up your rights white people

Colonization was great and resulted in the only parts of the world worth giving a shit about. The English speaking world > Europe and its eurotrash and Muslims. If America was still 80% white in the NW European sense I'd be fumbling to get over there.

remember to keep blue checkmark twatter users in mind when the inevitable happens.

Lefties always believe that they will get to be the boot and everyone else is the neck.

The only bad thing was Slavery.

Attached: 567736667.jpg (1408x1387, 153K)

>shitskin with no connection to america doesn't like the foundation of american principles

Fuck spics.

I predict she should go back

I mean your country is the size of Missouri+Arkansas, both of those states are 80%~ white

>Operation Fast and Furious
This land was already colonized before the founding fathers arrived. They just built a nation.

latin american governments have little to no power to actually enforce gun laws, genius. theyre barely able to stop their countries from collapsing

and where do you think the thousands of guns to latin america are coming from?

Great point! That means we can also end due process and bring back cruel and unusual punishment. If she thinks white are mean now, just wait until they wipe her people out of the entire country just because they're an inconvenience. If 1 white male went after any spic he could find with the constitution intact, what does she think will happen when they try and tear it down
Fucking sage because shill OP chokes on jew dick

Mostly stolen from the military and china selling them surprisingly enough. It's a bigger pain in the was to get them from the USA than you would think.

>and where do you think the thousands of guns to latin america are coming from?

About one eight of the Mexican army deserts annually, they take their guns with them. If you think it's all smuggled in from the USA I'm going to ask you to name which US state is making high explosive rockets and automatic grenade launchers for civilians.

come to a new country
don't respect its founders or traditions
immediately start expressing the desire to change the country that you just moved to
Immigrant families shouldn't be able to vote until the third generation.

(((white people)))

Attached: 1565073413866.png (800x600, 25K)

Well if you compare the life they got here instead of In Africa, it wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Fuck all of the boomers and kikes that weaponized these people against us. They dont know what's coming. Take down the foundation of what kept Europeans from making this cunt's whole mud family extinct and see what happens

Attached: 1564941619765.gif (497x373, 489K)

Man thomas Jefferson must be one of the vanishingly few lawyers not in hell

>Do the founding fathers and the constitution actually matter?
Not to the NuAmericans, no.

>First generation Indian-American
I'm so sick of the hypocrisy
go away

tell this shithead to go back to her shitty country

Just did, She should be shoot

the founding fathers had some silly ideas (like liberty) but they were a product of their time and quite progressive for the era. They were also however quite smart and aware of the problems that could arise in terms of the misuse of government and tried their best to create a system that mitigates that.

In the current time when the government is fully controlled by corporate tyrants abandoning the constitution would be the absolute worst thing to happen to the people.

He didn't mean bad for them.

Based

The answer is no, but I don't trust the current generation to crack open the Constitution and start fucking with shit. The moment that happens, it's over.

While I agree deifying the Founders is counter-productive, saying "Who cares" to constitutional rights is extremely dangerous. I myself would be for a full gun ban in the US, but only if the second amendment were amended out of the constitution. No other way.

LEAVE

I unironically look up to Hitler now instead of the Founding Fathers

arun rao

member him?

why do these people insist on living with us if we are so bad? what language does she speak? it must tear these fucking people up inside.

sarah just fuck off back to india. no one asked you red dots here. and you know it.

If the constitution doesn't matter than neither does any law in this land protecting her from murder.

They always complain about not wanting weapons but then when they need them it’s 100% ok and we should have them. Why are liberals so retarded?

The communists of the Democratic Party hate the constitution.
>youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4

Attached: image.jpg (707x737, 94K)

>brown skin poo doesn't care about the founding ideal's of america
imagine my shock

This is a necessary redpill on the Founding Fathers. Hard stuff to swallow.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGusKHm5w5A

Attached: 1564114062457.jpg (750x926, 88K)

This is user in pic related

Attached: 1565075149474.jpg (746x960, 85K)

A literal nobody who I only see posted on pol. I bet you're the bitch trying to promote yourself.

I will never forgive the despicable anglo scum for brainwashing the world into thinking anglos are as equal as the nordic race. These savage ugly subhumans keep tarnishing my noble race's name out of sheer spite because the goblins will never ever be our genetic equals.

Ol ben knew what was up.

Attached: 1538879438695.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Ol "benstein" was a kike puppet prodding the eternally subhuman anglos into thinking they deserve the same rights as higher whites do.
Can't wait to destroy that vile goblinlike deformed race

YOU
MUST
GO
BACK

Attached: 1281892891289198.jpg (600x905, 71K)