Genuine question to children of mixed ethnic couples:

Genuine question to children of mixed ethnic couples:
Where do you feel your loyalties lie?

Say, if the countries of your mom and dad went to war, which side would you support?

Attached: couple.jpg (690x586, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/mexican-women-are-more-loyal-than-white-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whichever side was objectively correct in the conflict

nowhere. I neither have loyalities towards Germans or Jews. I have no identity.

>asian
>male

Attached: AsianFemale9.jpg (3832x1752, 833K)

Half russian half jew here
My loyalty is whereever my paycheck is

I'm 1/4 nip, my loyalties lie with anglos. My skin is white and I have pink nipples, I could never fit in with nip society. I've never even bothered trying to embrace my heritage as I'll just look like a larping gaijin.

Half russian, half german
Support no one, move on to a better country.

the only true answer for anyone ever

Amwf here
My side is the one for free speech, bbqs, God and country
Commies can get the business end of my .45
Niggers and kikes alike

I would support the white one. I despise one side of my family. They never personally did anything to me. Just the fact that their races blood flows through my vain makes me sick. Everything I hate about myself I often see as a trait of the race itself.

The weak should fear the strong

so Israel.

So full jew, eh

You're on Jow Forums, the fuck do you really expect

Father is white, “Mum” wouldn’t really call her that is from Japan. Would grant them both early graves, my loyalties don’t lie with Australia nor Japan.

The only point from here is suicide, I belong with neither but don’t want to see the niggers who birthed me the the happy gratification of seeing me dead. I suppose I should be grateful that I’m at least not a % of a nigger.

Attached: 8E6C743F-0BF1-4438-B0C8-F612A5238B66.jpg (1718x2613, 335K)

Britain, always.

>quarter jew
>want to gas every single disgusting kike even if it means I end up in a mass grave myself because some autist decides I'm not "pure" enough

They really are that disgusting

I want her to sit on my face.

If your eyes are brown you are for all intents and purposed a kike

I guess im fine with race-mixing with anything that isnt brown or darker.
So this means white-asian mixing is fine, but still not preferable considering there are many genetic differences between us and may lead to health problems.

And since im an asshole thats totally into eugenics, i guess i would fuck an asian, but would never marry one.

Dont all niggers have brown eyes?
You know what, nevermind, i forgot all kikes are niggers in the first place.

The happa meme is real huh

I don't know if I qualify but I am 3/4 Anglo-Saxon and 1/4 Spanish. My grandmother was a fucking dirty whore and fucked a Spanish waiter in the 1960s and had my mum.

I feel literally no loyalty at all to Spain. I like Spain and the Spanish, but I would never die for Spain like I would for England.

I still consider myself white though, as I am that faggot that always colours the entire map of europe green (or whatever the colour is for Love) when people post those DIY colour maps. All Europeans are my family, and I love you all.

Umm.. what?

Eye color supremacy. Gib big brained light eyed hapa gf.

Attached: 1564799371933.png (798x448, 291K)

>If your eyes are brown you are for all intents and purposed a kike

you dont speak english?
let me rephrase:
>NIGGER EYE COLOUR BE BROWN
>NIGGERS BE JEWS?

Attached: nigger.jpg (220x220, 9K)

Half Jew half abo white supremacist

I tell my kids they are fucking American
If need be I told them they are
> Haplo happy hapas
You do know American is a state of mind
Race loyalty.... Well hell I tell them they are white and should be proud of it. But never forget their Japanese roots. Channel the best of it and forget the robotic shit. My Wife taught them to study better than American teachers can and so they were top of their class, Ju Jitsu champs and biz leaders also cops and fire fighters. 1 is a ranger vet. They get it, all success stories and based.
Don't need approval. I would guess u approve as you use products they invented every day. You can thank my bullet dodging ass for your digital creature comforts.
Me I am a Vietnam veteran who lost my first wife in a wreck after the war. Moved to Hawaii met a 2nd gen Japanese surfer girl and well shit... We still Surf together and shoot at the range and sometimes we micro dose for old time sake.

Attached: image.jpg (319x480, 140K)

Im a product without identity. I will probably be killed asap whites knows how fucked up everything is. Therefore i just wait for death by abusing alcohol.

Peak boomer

>civnat boomer

Your ideas are outdated, they've led to the horrible state the world is in today. You just sit back and let the next generation fix this mess by making the west into functioning white ethnostates again, ok?

I'm a retired life guard dummy I dragged people into shore from raging 10foot 20foot waves. Retired firefighter again resuscitate and save lives. Participate in my local civics still.
did you serve your country? Your community? Your family and friends. Ever save a stranger. Bring someone back from the dead?
BOOMER my ass. I stand alone born before the boomer.
And you ... What have u created?
Any kids? What did they create? Do they love and honor you?
My guess is u are not much different picture related

Attached: image.png (1279x773, 1.11M)

I'd love to hear your story bro
I gotta hit the Havana catch some crispy waves after I make a few market trades and roll a morning spliff. Later I will bang the hell out of my 8/10 55y.o. Wife and then maybe we'll read your reply while we prepare for a huge party tomorrow night. The occasion.... My son sold his company last week while stocks were sweet and joined the fire dept. having passed the test last year. After that I will clean up and do it all again.
And you?
Have a MAGAZINE day!

Attached: image.jpg (1500x600, 232K)

my loyalty is to my mexican wife

womenarestupid.site/blog/mexican-women-are-more-loyal-than-white-women

why should i be loyal to white women, when they are nothing but worthless bitches?

I asked a friend who was half American half Hispanic (white dad beaner mom).

He told me that in his mind, as his father is head of the house, he should be loyal to his father's people.

This made sense to me.

Also redpilled as fuck on niggers and kikes.

My goodness shes cute. Hapa girls are gorgeous. Pic related.

Attached: 1558608058027m.jpg (1024x877, 56K)

It would.make sense he would be. Hispanics are generally pretty racist. I mean they absolutely despise other hispanic groups. Puerto Ricans hate Mexicans, Dominicans hate Cubans, etc.

>Meet mutt
>Father is immigrant, mother is norwegian
>Use mother's last name, go into the military (usually king's guard) to overcompensate
Always kek when I see that, but also kind of feel bad for them

That’s sad. Cheer up, the future is bright for everyone

>All Europeans are my family, and I love you all.
That’s the quarter Spanish speaking.

Looks like I got off Scott free with blue eyes then.

Half russian half French
France 100%

I reas this as:
>I am a retired crash test dummy....

Savage

Attached: 1454951626269.jpg (1656x1009, 240K)

I'm half white, half Pacific islander (I think I'd dox myself if I said what kind because it's not too common, so I'm just going to say Pacific islander), with light skin but other features such that a white person can tell I'm definitely not full white. However, going to school with a lot of Mexican kids, I was always singled out and picked on for being a white kid. That's not to say "ahhh those fucking shitskins are gonna pay" or whatever, but they were kinda the ones who drew the line for me, only because nobody else ever did. My white classmates in my AP classes would tend to assume that I'm Chinese or Filipino or something, but I could count on one hand how many times that came up during my schooling.
My parents never really pulled me one way or the other on racial identity, although my islander family is significantly bigger and more fun to hang out with, so I think I actually feel more affinity with them on a personal level, but in a greater societal context I "feel white" and do feel like there's unsettling effort being put into discouraging the formation and growth of white families, and to a lesser extent, all families.
Despite "feeling white," I sometimes draw upon my non-white identity when it suits me, as kikey as that is. Usually it's to undermine some annoying bullshit narrative being pushed by a classmate, and now that I'm in college, this happens more and more frequently. It feels good to be able to say "as a person of color..." and just throw out some half-assed anecdote that the other guy can't effectively counter because he's a culturally masochistic white guy.
TL;DR Brown kids labeled me white, so that's how I identify and function in a societal context, but I personally feel closer to the brown side of my family, even if I really only publicly use that heritage for cheap rhetorical points like a like.
Sorry if this turned into blogposting, I usually just lurk here.

>half jew half jew

hmm

That's fucked up

Oh, please. Log in already, Grichka

Attached: Igor-and-Gregoire-bogdanov.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>objectively correct
Imagine being this naive

Based but bluepilled boomer

Half white half Chilean but blue-eyed
Never learnt Spanish, never been to Chile. My loyalty is in preserving European people and the nuclear family. Chacareros are good shit tho

>being proud of living in any country that isn't the US
kek

I'm for the side that guarantees me the right to life, liberty, and property.
I'm going to fuck whoever I want to fuck.
I'm going to marry whoever I want to marry.

Nobody is going to tell me what to do.
Fuck anyone who calls me a race mixer

I find this admission from a samurai interesting. Disappointing, but interesting.

>i just wait for death by abusing alcohol.

that sounds very naturally norwegian to me.

My father is from Turkey, my mom is german. I'm siding with no one. Not going to participate in a rich man's chess game and be a pawn.

I'll be a draft dodger and join the winning side

>race traitor
>traitors get the bullet first

based and patrician pilled

Say if your mom and dad were at war, whom would you support? That scenario is much more plausible, to be honest.

Absolutely based and princepilled

Half Thai, Half NZ Euro here.

NZ is a shit hole, and can't wait to leave. That said, I don't have much loyalties to the Thailand either. I'm just out for myself.

kek

Half Arab / Half White
>The white side
Can’t stand the Arab women in my family. Loud, obnoxious, stupid and always arguing!

you can't achieve light eyes in hapas unless the asian parent already has some sort of white dna present. Truth hurts you gook lovers

There's hazel eyed hapas, and there's some green eyed ones floating around. I've met a handful. But hoping your hapa kid has light eyes is retarded, cause chances are they won't.

>tfw love long term hapa girlfriend
>tfw want to marry her and have kids but pol has fucked with your mind too much on how the kids will turn out

Th-thanks

Whichever country I lived in, or if I lived in neither, then I would still support the country I live in.

so 100% jew then

On the side of smart brown people.

The white race is doomed due your kike owners feeding you propaganda. You can't defend yourselves otherwise you're a racist supremacist.

Blacks for the most parts hate fags. But more importantly, anyone that is mixed with high IQ doesn't have to fall in line, and that's where my side is.

Attached: 1564934962283.jpg (2554x1440, 233K)

Based as fuck

Things really went downhill after 1945

Attached: 1550620696909.jpg (1024x683, 476K)

you'd make a good Academi mercenary

The most Jewish answer you could've possibly given.

Yeah no loyalties, you learned it from your parents :^)

Why is he putting his girlfriend in a headlock?

LOL, look at these fucking nomad cockroaches, pure individual hedonism, not even plain old individualism, just fucking amophous blobs of consumerism and masturbation

While i'm 100% aryan unfortunately, I would not support any. War is stupid. (of course unless logically one of them is wrong in my views I'd support the other).

I'm not a dumdum blindly following nationalism, I only do when it's funny.

That's romantic

I'm half Asian but was adopted by a Boer/Scot couple

My loyalties lie with them. They made me who I am after all

I like how you're from the UK and you have no history of non-race mixing.

im half spic and half white, my mom died when i was very young and i never got to really meet anyone from her side as they were all dead or gone. my father (who is castizo spic) is still with me, but i also never really got to meet anyone on his family so i was never really "enriched" by either cultures. currently i feel no real connection with any group, im all alone. its a sad life pol

Do I count as mixed if I'm half southern half northern euro.

No one. Nothing matters, not nations, not races. I owe nothing to anyone but to those who have guided me through life

Russian+Ukranian(dunno whether it counts though), although my Ukranian side is extremely assimilated. I consider myself East Slav in order to embrace both sides of my heritage, hate the current government for Crimea and for the war in Donbass(ofc we should unite with Ukraine and Belarus but only after we cleanse Caucasus and get rid of central asian churkas, and unification should be carried peacefully, not in the way Putin is doung it now), but I want an east slav empire back.

Dad is Russian, Mum is Ossetian. My loyalties lie with Russia. I’d support Russia since both ethnicities are in Russia.

Also the country where you can afford property. You can't be loyal to a country where you own no land.

Spoken like a true globohomo race traitor. Well done, I don't think the accursed ones could be any happier with you.

>Where do you feel your loyalties lie?
Halfbreeds have no concept of loyalty.
While racially homogenous population are naturaly inclined to love their countries, a halfbreed needs serious effort and conditioning to come to identify as his host nation.
Brazil is likely the only country in which such kind of efforts exists, which is why there's a strong nationalistic/patriotic sense here.

But regarding the japanese colonies here, it's obvious their loyalty lies in Japan even though they are third or fourth generation japanese brazilians. The same can't be said about german and dutch colonies though, but I think it's because they are just that disappointed with the current state in their homelands.

Hell, I’m 100% Anglo-Saxon, but I don’t even feel loyalty to my own kin. I want to marry into some sort of Med family and have Euromutt kids, just so I can some sense of culture and belonging. I do not care if i’m not accepted, Anglos here have no culture or community, and when I and others try to bring other Anglos together, no one turns up, not even the boomers.
It’s one of the most infuriating things that i’ve ever encountered in my life.

Would support my dads side. Mums side has no honour

Attached: 1564706825929.png (613x556, 63K)

he called you a nigger
This is proof that the whole kikes have a higher iq shit is just a meme.
Why are you shilling your own site you memeflag faggot

Girls like it

i look white and everyone assumes im white and most of my tastes and personality traits derive from my white side even though my hispanic side probably 100% spainaid and would be shocked if i was mixed with anything else desu

Hey I'm 75% Anglo and 25% Spanish too! I always figured I'd wind up moving to Europe after Mexicans took over the USA but you guys are fucked too. Spain has right of return so all the dirty Mexicans that can prove they had a Spanish grandparent can move to Spain and become citizens. Shit is fucked up

my hispanic grandfather looked practicality British with the goofy face and all

I always had a soft spot for Islanders.

People are loyal to whoever benefits them the most regardless of their ethnicity, so this is a pointless question.

God, you fucking heathen.

I knew 3 3rd gen Asian mixed girls and 2 of them looked 100% white, the other just looked exotic.