HILLARY CLINTON VIDEO

Can you fags stop replying to Mossad and glowniggers thread and focus on the important?

Where is the video? 8 ch is up again.
Someone say it’s even circulation in a reddit. Please someone find it and post it here!

Attached: 6CB1B9AB-862F-44E9-BD3A-2B00DA421EDA.jpg (556x900, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

U mm a g u mm a

what the fuck

It doesn’t exist

Attached: color.png (643x800, 583K)

While I'm not calling bullshit on the idea that the video may exist, I'm almost certain it was not posted.
On the off chance that it was, I'll give a quick education in how to post it. First off, don't rely on mainstream file sharing platforms. These are centralized and there's no authenticity guaranteed of the data. Any filesharing platform could identify the video by its hash and blacklist it from being posted.
What to do (and this applies for anything sensitive):
1. Upload the content to an IPFS host.
IPFS is a decentralized file-sharing protocol that indexes content by hash. Anyone that runs an IPFS node and downloads the content will essentially also host the content. Because it is indexed by hash (think of a hash as a fraud-proof fingerprint for data - it cannot be faked), it ensures that the data is authentic. There are web frontend hosts for IPFS. I'd recommend uploading to one and then downloading with others so that they also host the content for improved redundancy. If you have a server where (((they))) cannot touch you, run a node and also host it there.
2. Commit that hash to a Blockchain
Blockchains aren't efficient means of storing large data - but work fine as means of storing small textual strings. What you'd want to commit here is simply the IPFS Hash. Memo.cash provides an okay interface for this using the BCH Blockchain (what Bitcoin was intended to be before comp'd). Once the hash is committed to a Blockchain, it's essentually uncensorable and permanent. It can never be un-engraved and has billions backing it (depending on Blockchain).

Super-Hacker-Man Mode:
Encrypt the file prior to Step 1. Do Step 1, then Step 2. Step 3 would be to commit the password to the Blockchain. Post link to transaction id containing hash and password on normal social media.
This allows better propagation/distribution before any attempt at censorship can be attempted (i.e. busting down doors to get to IPFS servers).

it's not a shower, it's a mirror
you can see dude's hand holding a camera in the lower right hand corner of the pic and it matches with his reflection
also, there is no one on that bed, the mirror's reflection shows that
if there is a child in that pic, they are kneeling in front of the woman in the plastic patio chair

Oh my god this is the Frazzle rip video. There were urban legends on this thing... wow no wonder infinity chan was brought down hard

Ask yourself why the NYPD officers have been being killed and/or suicided.

What a bunch of fucking shit. Get out of here you moron

Q predicted this

also, it looks like dude is kneeling between the toilet and a sink...that would explain the white smudge in the mirror that doesn't match up to anything we can see on or around the bed

this might sound autistic, even for Jow Forums, but can we id that teddy bear? how about the carpet under the bookcase that huma is leaning on?
her profile is potato in this pic, but could it still be used to match with a known huma pic?

Please show some evidence for the claims about this vid or gfto you 4 eyed cunt

start looking at their interviews and TV home visits and whatnot and see if the bear is there; any photos

I think I know why
pic related

Attached: nypdonpol.jpg (1255x676, 307K)

Anyone here have the video and is too scarred to post it?

Attached: F1343869-6132-4B1C-9758-A0AA811CF03D.jpg (600x461, 131K)

Attached: 60F3FC50-5884-4A3B-BADB-6A6C18F9E564.jpg (640x1136, 148K)

yeah, or we could id the teddy bear
teddy bears are very collectible and, at least prior to build-a-bear, they are all somewhat unique
this bear appears to be wearing a military uniform...sash and gold epaulets

It's bullshit to distract morons from the fact that their private clubs are getting shut down because they're full of trigger-happy incel nazi fuckwits.

Hope this clarifies matters.

That's only the Jewish take on Satan. Go to the Joy of Satan when is up again for the truth.

I have the video. Email me and I’ll send it.

also, in a sitting position the bear is over a foot tall
his legs aren't splayed to the side nor are his arms, indicating that he might have jointed limbs
his fur is lighter colored....blond or honey-brown...with his nose area being even lighter
his ears aren't perfectly symmetrical, indicating that he's worn and has been handled by children...though he's on a high shelf, out of reach, in this pic

>no link, still

Post it on YouTube

THE SAUCE HAS BEEN FOUND

THERES BEEN NO LEADS AFTER ALL

FUCKING HELL

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-023814_Clover.jpg (1440x2960, 867K)

Debunked :^)

I’m getting too many emails. I’ll post it on my excalibur bb for everyone to dl

Save before delete

Attached: ff1cc4ded54e22931bd36e3170089021d9e461c0.jpg (390x585, 36K)

LOL pathetic slide confirmed.

Holy shit hhahahah

what am i looking at here?

what is it? an art exhibit?

GUYS I just found this! ireefutable proof! I expect to be an hero'd shortly but u guys have to spread this! im traumatized

Attached: HRC.jpg (507x338, 82K)

reverse searched it. it is an art exhibit about tunisian hooker life

Attached: pic.png (788x659, 572K)

kek

thats correct. The text on the screencap says that "hilary" is holding down the victim by the neck. The woman in the chair is seated too far from the bed to be holding down somebody on the bed. So whatever is blacked out on the bed is not a person. But the black marking on the bed is continuous with the black marking censoring the area in front of the chair.

trolled by whores
gotta love that

Wew, thank god eightchink is back online

that poor bear. Imagine the shit he's seen

>She's running again...
>youtube.com/watch?v=f1OESOZe0V4

Attached: image.jpg (511x738, 94K)

shouldn't the kuru have killed her by now?

Kek

This is very literally a picture of nothing with a bunch of words on it. How has it gained any traction at all?

LOL

Why do you lie so much. I hate this website for the impure liars.

Kek

She kinda cute desu

Confirmed sloppy job.

Kek

"incel"

you love it dont you jew?

Oh shit is that a screenshot

Mossad is being very sloppy

Kek baited

Attached: DBTDFN.gif (202x102, 5K)

>Jussiesmollettefake+gay.jpg

kys for spreading fake news

So is this thread saying the video is infact fake or just the image with the black scribbles is not the original video?

>Here's a blurry picture
>With lots of black scribbled all over it
>But trust me when I say it really contains what it says on the text i also put on top of it.
Go back to photographing lamp shades and claim they're UFOs.

just the image is fake
there are terabytes of emails, pictures and videos from weiner's laptop
and that is where frazzledrip is supposed to have originated

>weiner's laptop
From which no content ever has or ever will see the light of day.

So is this one schizo with a VPN spamming this or do we have a worldwide cult of schizos with literally just a single doctored image as "evidence?"

is that why all those nypd coppers keep offing themselves?

So where do I send the dick pic after all that?

Enough !!!

Attached: B6B2FE19-6C5B-4BC7-997B-1AA11874EADF.jpg (640x498, 35K)

Delete this bullshit thread.

So fuckin' fake. Hillary Clinton is so badly done and obviously photo shopped it asn't even funny. Get out of here!

Not true. Satan has been conceived dozens of different ways throughout history. Just 200 years ago he was a kind of tragic hero with a more complex and sympathetic personality, and looked like an angel. 200 years before that, he was some sort of composite of Pagan characters like Pan. 200 years before that, he was seen as some kind of sex and libation god, who was essentially a degenerate competitor to God but not any sort of ultimate evil who gets off on torture. 200 years back again and he was some kind of flying dragon who was living on earth and causing villages to burn down. And for various different periods since the beginning of Christianity, people have thought that he was neither good nor evil, and that he could be summoned with alchemy and essentially be used as a golem to do the bidding of people. In 200 years from now, Christians, if there are any, will have a different view of Satan than you do.

Here is is anons.

Attached: 1565092757703.jpg (985x767, 402K)

Imagine getting owned so hard
Frazzletards btfo
ZERO EVIDENCE
All bullshit
Kys niggershit op

so lock her up was all bullshite talk

imagine going to the bother of faking shit

OMG Hillary's a Tunisian hooker, it's all falling int place now

just because this image is fake doesnt mean the video doesnt exist, all this means is that somefaggot was shitposting to distract us

Just stop it. It's fcking fake

Attached: HASE21213FSAQ.png (2113x1417, 1.31M)

debunked
can we finally put pizzagate nonsense behind us?

yesss do what they want us to do