The 8ch question

I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of all 8ch faggots entering Jow Forums/pol/ until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Their containment zone has been destroyed and fuck knows where they might migrate. It's not just the psycho nutjobs who actually kill people, it's also the communists. They're bringing retardation, they're bringing feds, they're nutjobs. Some of them are probably ok.

Attached: 8ch.png (640x335, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:5771e3d3-52ae-46ca-a6f6-2d30107b8962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of us are ok.
Give us back our site or we will destroy this one.

This place is already ruined beyond repair after the election, and even before that you'd just be pissing in an ocean of piss.

It wasn't us who took it. Can't you just get a new server or whatever?
Please no.
Also this is not far from the truth

Attached: 1522382039866.gif (250x250, 222K)

8ch needs to be nuked and everyone who posts there unironically is a retard irl

As with the Daily Stormer, the progressives lack of an attention span will see them forget about you and 8 Chan will be up and stable within a week.

>Can’t tell insurgents from civilian population

BOOK LAO FBI

WELCOME TO THE VIETNAM OF THE INTERNET

Attached: 1BDA2EA3-E6ED-4D18-99C1-A719C596E92E.jpg (800x795, 191K)

Jow Forums will never get shut down. Why? Because this site has been ZOG'd by gookmoot.

What a maroon

Attached: 4L_P5Dw6R69.jpg (478x358, 25K)

Please do.
I'm ok with an 8ch immigration. About time we've liquidated the MIGApede boomer infestation for good. Deport these fuckers back to plebbit.

Attached: 5138.jpg (960x1284, 35K)

maybe they'll bring a proper zoo thread to /gif/

Jow Forums is a site of peace, 8ch terrorists begone

They will not replace us.

Attached: stop.jpg (400x388, 27K)

KYS you fucking kike , this board is 8CH now.

>give us what we're owed or we will take it by force

Glowing. Like the fucking moon, Jesus Christ.

8ch is Jow Forums on crack, that’s what this board needs.

>Memeflag

I will personally destroy HUNDREDS OF JEWS in here

Attached: 1563159836754.png (501x388, 237K)

The feds want you on 8ch you dumb bitch

>Their containment zone has been destroyed

Einsatzgruppen ... only way to be sure.

Attached: calm_and_steady.png (1015x1527, 529K)

>This year, Epik acquired BitMitigate, the same security firm that the neo-Nazi site the Daily Stormer moved to in 2017 after Cloudflare dropped it. Epik also chose to serve as the registrar for Gab.com, the “free speech” social media site used by a terrorist who killed 11 people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh in October 2018, after GoDaddy kicked it off following the attack. The Seattle-based firm is helmed by Rob Monster, who says he believes in “digital sovereignty” and considers Epik “the Swiss Bank of Domains”.
>“The danger of not proactively embracing digital sovereignty, in all its forms, is that the digital world will inevitably find a way to achieve it, with or without domain names,” said Monster when defending the decision to take on Gab.com.
>Epik, however, relies heavily on the infrastructure provider Voxility, which quickly cut off the company – and the Daily Stormer – when alerted of 8 chan’s move. As of publication of this article, 8 chan remained offline. An administrator for 8 chan tweeted on Monday that the site promised to “stay the course” and bring services back online as soon as possible.
They've gone a step up the chain and tried to get their new host banned. When this fails to keep them offline, they'll try to target payment processors as they did with Wikileaks. They will eventually get bored though.

>implying the feds aren't here too
You don't think before posting, do you?

Fucking based.
I for one welcome our 8ch overlords.
And maybe a mass shooter than doesn't target randoms but Jews.

Just kidding, everything I say is for entertainment purposes and is meant ironically. This is a legally binding disclaimer lol.

haha...tooo late.

Attached: seanloooosh.jpg (540x262, 20K)

Yeah, that’s why I’m here you shit.

Infinity Chan fagg's like me and most other people that are using the site right now are old fags we are reclaiming Old Land

Attached: 9c3d88733ae3c21f2857733516e1ec99a6422ad45eddc356b2c60be863a63891.jpg (1536x2709, 1.02M)

I don’t give a fuck
?

A lot of them were just glows and delusional niggers, they'll hop around some places but I doubt Jow Forums will be their home since they don't trust gookmoot.

LAY ON THE SPIKES, LAY ON THE SPIKES, LAY ON THE SPIKES, LAY ON THE SPIKES, LAY ON THE SPIKES, LAY ON THE SPIKES!

Attached: inslee_big.jpg (490x599, 54K)

>he types with meme flag showing

We're hanging out on zeronet now,
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:5771e3d3-52ae-46ca-a6f6-2d30107b8962

Attached: 1565044150107.png (600x2400, 211K)

It's not that its since 2016 you guys let it be and every other board go to shit for the most part this is the only last Saving Grace we have here but the zipper head can't be trusted as well

Wasn't 8ch under fbi investigation?

Lmao am I that disruptive

Daily reminder why /leftypol/ came to existance
t. krautchan regular

Attached: 1564914652817.jpg (2048x1438, 948K)

Fuck off namefag you're not welcome here

I will probably end up doing it. I don't trust it though.

Subvert the reds
Kick out the MIGApedes
Embrace the accelerationists
Kill the enemies

Attached: 1552974269123.jpg (980x742, 329K)

shut the fuck up bitch!

>Wasn't 8ch under fbi investigation?
you mean, wasn't 8ch run by fbi?

>more bullshit about the fucking holocaust that no one cares about

lies interspersed with the truth are still lies.

What’s an 8 chan?

FBI newfags

Attached: FBI-honey-pot-el-paso-8-ch.png (1544x1926, 558K)

The fuck is that pic supposed to mean

As a 2015 newfag, I welcome our wise oldfag overlords who've returned fron exile

It’s super serious intel about how the feds can’t stop our radical speech!!1

It shows the feds trying to entrap anons and being too fucking stupid to delete the (you)s or post IDs.

I don't do it because it's easy, I do it because it's hard.

Show you real flag, commie. I much prefer them over the pro-censorship leftists that swarm here.

This is the case. This place glows more than the sun.

Gas the Jews

Attached: 1565074117564.png (874x261, 15K)

8ch fags are fine, it's the /leftypol/ fags we need to get rid of.

That was funny, will they ever learn?

Damn, finally someone actually making america great again.

Yeah best thing for this site might be exile from the normie net.
If you have to go on the "dangerous" dark Web to access here. 99% of the faggots who spam this site won't go.
Threads would slide slower.
We might actually get some reasoned discussions.

did they rewrite it so that each post is hashed/seeded separately? if not every post causes rehashing of the whole thread so it will not be really 'distributed' and pretty vulnerable to ddosing (aside form the extra load as each page will be redownloaded by every viewer instead of just pulling new posts, though with their activity levels that might work), but we'll see

>Some of them are probably ok.

Attached: 1450830346_Punchline2_t1070_hd7ae9a025b9dac90e3fc022ecb97b7ceae07348a.jpg (1070x713, 63K)

Dont flatter yourself kike cumwad

HONORARY

All the old fags went to 8pol
This will improve the board

How to connect with android?

You really think that the oldfags would return here and engage in namefaggotry? Get the fuck outta here- this is some other cancer

>I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of all 8ch faggots
And how do you do that exactly?

so, just like jews and palestinians. and you're the jews.

trust the plan

there will be shit

poo before pee

stay alert
Q

This

Imagine being on Jow Forums and calling others retarded.